Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

True Voters Speak!

I checked the Republicans who conformed to aid the"witch hunt." There were 5 males and two females. As I said before, 55% of women do vote more conservative, and our votes don't end up as far Left wing as accused. Here are the names:

• Richard Burr of North Carolina
    • Bill Cassidy of Louisiana
    • Susan Collins of Maine
    • Lisa Murkowski of Alaska
    • Mitt Romney of Utah
    • Ben Sasse of Nebraska
    • Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania.

People who historically voted Left as the usual suspects: Asians, Blacks, Jewish, Latinos, and illegals.

I did not put Italians in the groups for various reasons. "Italian Americans seem to have been among the first aboard the “Trump train” of disaffected white voters that swept him to victory in the Republican primaries." Also, this is a good thing for us even if we find Trump more of a liberal conservative: "In favoring Trump, voters with German ancestry are siding with one of their own: Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, then a 16-year-old barber, sailed in 1885 from Bremen, Germany, to make a new life in New York."

No matter what the Left does to us, they cannot change typical patterns of ethnic-religion voting worldwide, so their aggression games have increased along with the anti-white rhetoric. The media is so foreign and our own government that we can't even understand what planet they have arrived from. As a result, we'll see more mass immigration to pad the voting booth with exploiters.

Last Online
    16 Hours Ago @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterland View Post
    I checked the Republicans who conformed to aid the"witch hunt." There were 5 males and two females. As I said before, 55% of women do vote more conservative, and our votes don't end up as far Left wing as accused. Here are the names:
    Indeed, women are more conservative than men in their attitudes. That means they stick to certain norms they find as a given. The shadow-side of this is however that they will stick to norms that have been perverted as well. Or in the present case they stick to do-goodism and political correctness more. And its PC that has passed lines as well. From some liberal / Marxist groups towards all the others. They race denial part has permeated through most to conservatives in the US at least, but I observe similar acceptance of this elsewhere. The "love the homos" creed has a far more harder call there. Although a lot of conservatives will brush this off as a "private matter" or as "What consenting adults do in their bed rooms doesn't concern me". While that rings "OK", it's also a moral relativism that is observable. Well morality has been limited to "how we feel about things" - no place for reason, principles, outcomes in this anymore.

But as far as political correctness is concerned, I think a lot of people get more and more pissed with this. They slowly realise that all this (ironically very masonic) talk about equality and tolerance wasn't more and more than a smoke screen, as to bring White people's defences down and use their sense of fairness against them. That it was exactly about that (and with the motive of destroying them) became more clear during the past two decades. Although it was quite apparent to many more than 50 years ago already. They were not believed. They were right-wing nutters, 'racists', 'bigots' and 'conspiracy theorists' - Now it turns out that they were right from the beginning and people start to panic. Not wanting to much trouble, someone like Trump came in. The academic activists coined 'populism' as term for this. Without an intellectual and strong civil society or institutional back-bone that failed of course. Just check the list:
    * Universities and educational institutions? Virtually all in leftist hands.
    * Media? Predominantly Leftist - virtually all PC, especially on ethnic or racial matters.
    * Churches? Mostly as PC as it can get. A redefined Christianity on many levels, quite different from what was taught 100 years ago and earlier.
    * Business Associations? Globalitarian or at least not opposing it.

The state bureaucracies are also mostly leftist or poisoned with political correctness. So even if Trump had good intentions, his chances were quite thin right from the beginning. I may have had the support of the majority of ordinary working folks, but structure matters. And the deep state does resist. The subsidiary of government may be good at repelling intrusive bad government, but if it is transcended with vice and foolishness it may also sabotage good efforts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterland
    As I said before, 55% of women do vote more conservative, and our votes don't end up as far Left wing as accused.
    Women in the U.S. vote more for the Republicans than some may think, but most of these votes are not conservative as such. The first things that come to my mind when someone says "Republicans" is not conservatism, but markets & free trade, Zionism & empire, as well as color blindness. There are many reasons as to why someone would've voted for the G.O.P in the last elections: the figure of Trump, business/economy & work, habitual voting for the G.O.P., a stronger military, Zionism, disliking Biden, fear of an SJW-America or a general lockdown, ... and lastly, single agenda religious conservatism (opposing abortion or gay marriage) or a mild nineties style social conservatism. Very little to end the decay.

There are nonetheless genuine (female) conservatives and ethnonationalists who voted for Trump for strategic reasons, but do they even number 2 million of his voters? I suppose most stayed home this time around.
    "Our country is ourselves. It is our villages, our altars, our graves, all that our fathers loved before us. Our country is our Faith, our land, our King. . . But their country — what is it? Do you understand? Do you? . . . They have it in their brains; we have it under our feet. . ." - François-Athanase Charette

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Over two generations, I can say proudly that we tried to stop the "rot" in our government by voting for the least damaging candidate, usually Republican, by name. Of course, Republicans can favor open borders and illegals as well for cheap labor and Big Business interests. There are two disputing oligarchs among Left and Right, which offer to voters potential candidates during presidential elections. Over 30 years, we hoped to get one good president in occasionally, and Trump was "fair" among other selections. Of course, some people are aware of deep-sate since Nixon, and I think neoconism took over during the early 1970's, before my time. Americans were disappointed with Reagan and Sr, Bush and finally realized that the Republican Party was hijacked by foreign interests. Trump gave us a small break and sense of hope having a more populist approach. Biden will destroy us faster and make us a minority in our own country to exploit immigrants for votes and more centralized power. Democrats want to ensure their uni-rule to prevent another Populist candidate to enter office, or it's a dog and pony show.

White women cannot be manipulated as easily as originally planned by the feminists for their power quests since you can see the propagandist articles about "dissenting white women" and voting behaviors. Many married women sat quietly on the sides disapproving of their perverted politics. Women do not like mass abortions, gay and tranny rights, and unsafe conditions for children. We also cringe at high divorce rates and out-of-wed lock babies and adopted lifestyles for young white adults who openly pursue it. (Mistakes can happen, but more responsible adults stop at one child.)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    16 Hours Ago @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Women in the U.S. vote more for the Republicans than some may think, but most of these votes are not conservative as such. The first things that come to my mind when someone says "Republicans" is not conservatism, but markets & free trade, Zionism & empire, as well as color blindness. There are many reasons as to why someone would've voted for the G.O.P in the last elections: the figure of Trump, business/economy & work, habitual voting for the G.O.P., a stronger military, Zionism, disliking Biden, fear of an SJW-America or a general lockdown, ... and lastly, single agenda religious conservatism (opposing abortion or gay marriage) or a mild nineties style social conservatism. Very little to end the decay.

There are nonetheless genuine (female) conservatives and ethnonationalists who voted for Trump for strategic reasons, but do they even number 2 million of his voters? I suppose most stayed home this time around.
    That's not what I recall from surveys. They show women more favorable of the Demoncrats - Although this could be partially gaslighting. I find people's (esp. female) voting behaviour strange anyway. When you speak to people on what their actual beliefs on political questions on economics, culture, law enforcement, social policy, national debt etc. are. and what they then actually vote for, it's mostly astonishing. Most try to find out what "the others" would vote and they then align themselves with this. I mean that's why one gets big parties and voting blocks. This is also interesting in the light on how opinion polls influence voting behaviour. People are afraid to hold opinions not shared by others (While they can be highly nit-picking on certain issue) and they don't like the feeling to "loose". So when their party loses support, they associate this with personal failure and a dent onto ego.

As for politicians/parties one needs to bear in mind that on the one hand they want to increase their support base on the other hand they require funding for their party. So they got to balance between popular favour as well as the favour of donors (Unless they are self-financed, which is the exception), who are more skilled in getting favours back of course (lobbying). They are not being told directly what to do, but need to develop a sort of pre-emptive obedience to get those favours. Public perception is more important for their image than actual policy effects, hence they need to be on good footing with big media.

That's why it is actually astonishing how Trump could make it for so long, given the hostility of 90% of American media. There must really be some disgruntlement within a larger part of the population with where things are going. The problem is that it can't unfold it in a way, that it is a real danger for those that are pushing the agenda. They are vested deeply in the powerful institutions from bureaucracy, courts, academia, media towards a larger portion of the corporate world that is either actively supporting them or keeps silent on issues for fear of repercussions.

What can be done? That question is answered by what should have been done already a long time ago. And that's been dismissed over and over again, because lots of the foot folks didn't consider it more important than getting some instant gratification with a rally, party, election or some charity event. Well, some development of structure may have helped there as well, and educating one selves on issues of strategy and philosophy. I get of course that this isn't everyone's cup of tea. Which is why there needs to be some form of hierarchy and institutions. In the past ideas were passed on at a community level, but communities require institutions themselves. And those may have been infiltrated already a long time ago. E.g. the churches being a parade example. Here is a recent example on how that shows:
    https://saynotochristiannationalism.org/

The other line of gaslighting is of course Christian Zionism.

This should be seen in the light of the Churches views being quite different in the past:
    https://archive.org/details/Christia...ionsScottTrask

Globalitarianism, Zionism, Universal Humanism were not part of the creed, quite to the contrary. A globalised world would be rebellion against God's judgment and order. Essentially trying to pick up the stick from Babel. Zionism is some kind of replacement theology - Christian Zionism being a heresy that denies Christ as the sole way to salvation. Universal Humanism is a denial of the sinfulness of man, and well it's a masonic teaches "All people become brothers". What fundamentally changed in Christian Teaching is that the distinction between the Realm of Adam (this world) and the Kingdom of Christ (not from this world) has been ignored. What a larger stream of Christians now try to do is to transform and give "this world" the appearance of being the "Kingdom of Christ". The most common thing is exchanging the gospel of Christ for the gospel of do-gooding. Which actually does more harm than good in its outcomes.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts

Donald Trump makes keynote speech at CPAC 2021

Former President Donald Trump teased a possible 2024 run and bashed the Biden administration at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Sunday as he delivered his first public speech since leaving the White House less than six weeks ago.

Trump was greeted with a standing ovation as he took the stage in Orlando to declare that “our movement … is just getting started.”

“I stand before you today to declare that the incredible journey we began together four years ago is far from over,” Trump told the enthusiastic crowd.

“Our movement of proud hardworking American patriots is just getting started,” he said. “And in the end we will win!”

While making clear that he intends to remain a force in the Republican party, Trump hinted at a possible 2024 run for president.

Referring to Democrats, he said: “I may even decide to beat them for a third time,” drawing deafening cheers from attendees.

Trump also said he would be working to get “strong, tough” Republicans elected and slammed rumors that he planned on starting a new political party as “fake news.”

“We have the Republican Party,” Trump said. “It is going to unite and be stronger than ever before.”

“We’re not starting new parties. You know, they kept saying, ‘he’s going to start a brand new party.’ We have the Republican Party, it is going to unite and be stronger than ever before. I am not starting a new party. That was fake news. Fake news. No. Wouldn’t that be brilliant? Let’s start a new party and let’s divide our vote, so that you can never win. No we’re not interested in that.”

Trump later repeated his claims that the 2020 election was “rigged,” drawing chants of “You won!” from the crowd.

He claimed that the US Supreme Court “didn’t have the courage to act” on lawsuits challenging the results, adding: “They should be ashamed of themselves for what they’ve done to our country. They didn’t have the guts or the courage to make the right decision.”

He also took shots at his successor, claiming that President Biden has had the “most disastrous first month than any president in modern history.”

“We all knew the Biden administration was going to be bad, but no one knew how bad they would be,” Trump said.

“There’s no better example than the new and horrible crisis on our southern border,” he continued. “In just one short month, we have gone from America first to America last.”

Trump argued that Biden’s immigration policy would cost Democrats the next two federal elections.

“We’re one country. We can’t afford the problems of the world,” he said. “As much as we’d love to — we’d love to help. We can’t do that. So they’re all coming because of promises and foolish words.”

The ex-president also called for reopening the nation’s schools amid the pandemic, charging that Biden had “sold out America’s students to the teachers unions.”

“Joe Biden has shamefully betrayed America’s youth, and he is cruelly keeping our children locked in their homes, no reason for it whatsoever, they want to get out,” Trump said.

“They are cheating the next generation of Americans out of the future that they deserve and they do deserve this future,” he continued. “They’re going to grow up, and they’re going to have a scar… the mental and physical health of these young people is reaching a breaking point.”

“On behalf of the moms, dads and children of America, I call on Joe Biden to get the schools open and get them open now,” Trump said, to applause.

He also touted his administration’s work in getting a coronavirus vaccine ready, saying: “Never let them take the credit, they’re just following our plan.”

Trump bashed the Biden administration over claims that it was “starting from scratch” to develop a national vaccine distribution plan because the former president had left them with nothing.

“Biden said we didn’t have the vaccine. Now, I really think he said that because he didn’t know what the hell was going on,” Trump quipped.

He also slammed “big tech,” calling on the break up of monopolies and for “fair competition” to be restored.

“Big Tech giants like Twitter, Google and Facebook should be punished with major sanctions whenever they silence conservative voices,” Trump said.

Trump returned to the national spotlight to cap the four-day annual conference in Orlando as Republicans hope to regain majorities in the House and Senate in the midterm elections 2022 and win the White House in 2024.

He used his speech to unify Republicans, while slamming Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Democrats, saying that “Their party is based upon unvarnished disdain for America.”

“Our party is based on love for American and the belief that this is an exceptional nation blessed by God.”

“We respect our great American flag!” Trump said, drawing a prolonged chant of “We love you” from the audience.

The ex-president said it was “an honor” to get the crowd’s adoration, before continuing to describe the GOP as “committed to defending innocent life and uploading the Judeo-Christian values” of America’s founders.

“We embrace free thought.. and we reject left-wing lunacy and in particular, we reject ‘cancel culture,'” he said. “We believe in law and order… we don’t ‘defund the police.'”

He also noted the rise of the term “Trumpism,” saying, “I didn’t come up with it but what it means is great deals,” as well as low taxes, strong borders, Second Amendment protections and “support for the forgotten men and women who have been taken advantage of for so many years.”

At the same time, the former president went after anti-Trump Republicans, calling out the “grandstanding” lawmakers by name, including many who voted to impeach him in the House and Senate.

“Top establishment Republicans in Washington should be spending their energy in opposing Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Democrats,” Trump said. “I’ve said to some of them I said, ‘You know, during the Obama years and now during Biden, if you spent the same energy on attacking them, you’d actually be successful as you do on attacking me in many cases.'”

Trump dubbed GOP lawmakers who oppose him “RINOs” or “Republicans in Name Only” as the crowd booed them in turn.

“Get rid of them all,” Trump said.

He pointed out his endorsement of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in Kentucky, eliciting more loud boos from the crowd.

“Democrats always stick together, you don’t have Mitt Romneys in the group. Fortunately for the Republicans, the Democrats have terrible policies,” Trump said. “So hence we have, congratulations, the Republican party.”

“But if Republicans don’t stick together, the RINOs that we’re surrounded with will destroy the Republican party and the American worker and will destroy our country itself.”

“Now more than ever is the time for tough, strong and energetic Republican leaders who have spines of steel. We need strong leadership,” Trump said.

Leading up to Trump’s eagerly-awaited remarks, a parade of possible Republican presidential hopefuls — including Sens. Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz — served as opening acts over the weekend to fire up the CPAC crowd for the one-time commander-in-chief.

Since leaving office on Jan. 20, Trump has been at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, meeting with former campaign officials and Republican lawmakers as he lays the groundwork for a political comeback for himself and the GOP.

Trump ended his speech at CPAC by saying: “We will first take back the House and then a Republican president will make a triumphant return to the White House. I wonder who that will be?”

nypost

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts

Alabama GOP passes resolution naming Trump ‘one of the greatest’ presidents

The Alabama Republican Party passed a unanimous resolution declaring former President Donald Trump “one of the greatest and most effective” presidents in US history, presenting him with a framed copy on Saturday, according to a report.

The memento was gifted to Trump during a reception at his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago, on Saturday evening.

“The resolution, basically, it just talks about the greatness of Donald J. Trump, how he made America great again and I hope other states will follow suit,” Perry Hooper Jr., a former state representative and a member of the Alabama GOP’s executive committee, told Fox News prior to the ceremony.

“It’s just recognizing him for all the great things he has done for America for bringing back American manufacturing, cutting taxes, creating the best economy ever, building up our military,” added Hooper.

The resolution declares Trump “one of the greatest and most effective presidents in the 245-year history of this Republic” and details some of his accomplishments in the Oval Office — and blasts his successor, President Biden.

It claims that Trump “accomplished more in 48 months than Joe Biden did in 48 years as a senator and vice-president.”

Hooper took the resolution’s sentiment even further, telling Fox News that he considered Trump “the greatest president we’ve had in America.”

Hooper, who co-chaired Trump’s 2016 campaign efforts in Alabama and served on the finance committee of the 2020 campaign, said that his sentiment was shared by the millions who voted in November for four more years.

“We love him in Alabama. America loves him and he got 75 million votes for a reason,” he told Fox. “I’m speaking basically for 75 million people in America.”

Trump, 74, grabbed 55 percent of the vote in a 2024 straw poll held at last month’s Conservative Political Action Conference.

NYpost

Last Online
    14 Minutes Ago @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Librarian
    Politics
    Conservative, nationalist
    Religion
    Anglican Church in North America
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Trump at least slowed things down a little but demographic change is still a greater threat to our ability to rule our own country than any amount of more overt fraud and corruption and he only slowed it a little.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emma of Normandy For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 03:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    I was never what one could call a Trump fan or even really a supporter, but I truly detest the extremist anti-American opposition forces he faced that are in power now.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post: