independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Trump's trade war.

Who is to blame? Xi or the Americans firms who moved their products to China?
    It is obvious whose fault it is. The only solution is to bring the manufacturing back home and pay a much higher price for the goods.

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 09:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    But they don't have oil like Saudis. Israel is just trouble and strife/ ball and chain
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    I'm convinced that President Trump intends to maintain positive diplomatic relations with Israel for the purpose of having a military stepping stone to the rest of the middle east should the actual need arise. But I really don't think this savvy businessman is going to allow Israel to use America to fight any more unnecessary wars for them either.

President Trump understands human psychology very well. As a successful businessman, he knows how to direct the often childish 'feelings' of the emotional masses the same as he does his employees, and his political staff members.

There isn't anything random about his MO. President Trump is a man with a plan.
    It's called the Yinon Plan for Greater Israel.

This plan involves splitting up Syria into several smaller units, most importantly, it intents to give the entire Golan Heights to Israel. Israel had conquered parts of the Golan Heights in an illegal war, Trump "recognised" the ownership of Israel just recently, while Israel stated that it wants all of it. Syria has oil, and below the Golan Heights is a huge oil reservoir.

But I really don't think this savvy businessman is going to allow Israel to use America to fight any more unnecessary wars for them either
    Wake the fuck up!

Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

3. The Following User Says Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    It's called the Yinon Plan for Greater Israel.

This plan involves splitting up Syria into several smaller units, most importantly, it intents to give the entire Golan Heights to Israel. Israel had conquered parts of the Golan Heights in an illegal war, Trump "recognised" the ownership of Israel just recently, while Israel stated that it wants all of it. Syria has oil, and below the Golan Heights is a huge oil reservoir.

Wake the fuck up!
    Sometimes when we seek the truth, it's best to do it within the camp of our enemies.

Most Cultural Marxist American Jews vote Democratic, along with transplanted liberal desert dwellers such as Representative Ilhan Omar of Minnesota and Representative Rashida Tlaib of Michigan. If traditional white Americans are going to have any chance at all of "making America great again", they need to eliminate this ilk before they gain dominate political power.

"Actually it makes perfect sense that American Jews oppose Trump and lean Democratic. It made sense even before Trump took to Twitter and
    "coincidentally" decided to express admiration for Henry Ford, one of America's most notorious anti-Semites and an inspiration to Adolf Hitler. It made sense even before Trump made anti-Semitic remarks before the Republican Jewish Coalition in 2015. (When I called him out on this, neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin attacked me online.)

Many Republicans strongly support Israel, or at least claim to. For many American Jews, that's practically irrelevant at this point. Conservatives may support Israel for theological reasons or purely strategic ones — because they hate and fear Islam — but that hardly equals a genuine sympathy for a historically marginalized and oppressed group. It's an alliance of convenience, at best.

Last year I interviewed
    Charlotte Pence, the vice president's daughter. She was promoting a book about her father and happened to mention a trip to Mount of Olives, a mountain ridge in East Jerusalem where some Christians believe Jesus will return to earth. When I asked her whether she thought Jews would go to hell when that happened, she avoided the question. As with so many evangelical Christians, her supposed affection for Jews struck me as anti-Semitic — because it does not actually reflect respect for Jewish people, Jewish culture or the Jewish faith.

Donald Trump isn't religious, but his attitudes toward Jews are driven by similar impulses. He views us not as distinct individuals worthy of respect in a diverse, pluralistic society, but as a collective who only matter insofar as we affirm or threaten the prevailing power structure. If we support Trump and the current Republican Party, they're willing to give us what they think we want, which is military and financial support for the State of Israel. If we dare to think for ourselves, we'll be reminded of what they think our place truly is in society.

Trump didn't create this mentality, but he is without question a product of it. As such, he offers a textbook example of why American Jews vote Democratic — and why we will continue to do so into the foreseeable future."

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/24/don...for-democrats/

It's certainly not a perfect reality. But the alternative would be a hell of a lot worse.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 05:52 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Reading the news this morning, I'm afraid Armageddon could start at any moment. Armed drones and missiles are flying all over in the middle east. Are we going to stand by and just watch these games? The reason I support Israel at this time is because I care about the birthplace of Jesus Christ. I do not want that place to fall in the hands of Islam.
    Israel is a military strategic place for the survival of Christianity Holiest place.

https://apnews.com/0f9be65b6ea54fab83d01b959283fcf3
    http://news.trust.org/item/20190824224032-sn519
    https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Le...-Beirut-599623
    https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/267881

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 09:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Most Cultural Marxist American Jews vote Democratic
    How is this relevant what goes on in the political clown circus? What matters is what is really being done. And this is acting on behalf of Israel and Jewish interests.

You have clearly not understood how Jews work if you think that the love of Israel for Trump would be in contrast to American Jews hating Trump. It both serves Jewish interests. Once the US had served its purpose to establish world hegemony on behalf of Israel (and the plan is that this is finished by 2025), they'll eat the US for breakfast. It's much easier to do if you have a country full of degenerates ready to commit suicide. And Trump is part of that plan, who will be replaced in the next election, disheartening the sad remnants of the white American people. Who are completely blind to who's pulling Trump's strings. A Judaism-convert daugther? A son-in-law with a hot link to Netanyahu? Who cares, after all the obnoxious Q keeps telling to "trust the plan" (to extinct white Americans, and Europe, and set the rest of the world ablaze, because Jews want a world of their own).
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

7. The Following User Says Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 09:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    430 Posts
    The reason I support Israel at this time is because I care about the birthplace of Jesus Christ. I do not want that place to fall in the hands of Islam.
    Israel is a military strategic place for the survival of Christianity Holiest place.
    You can either be Christian or support kikeistan and the jews. Pick one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 05:52 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    It's called being between a rock and a hard place..........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,316 Posts
    How about vote Mr. McMahon for next president of USA ... after Trump's terms? Would suit well ... only in America

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 10:07 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Poland, Italy
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Software Engineer
    Politics
    Fascism
    Religion
    I Am
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schwab View Post
    Trump's trade war.

Who is to blame? Xi or the Americans firms who moved their products to China?
    It is obvious whose fault it is. The only solution is to bring the manufacturing back home and pay a much higher price for the goods.
    I don't think the higher price is required. It will be at first for sure. The fault is in both the companies who moved manufacturing to other countries, as well as government economic and tax policies that enabled them to do it. We should only have tariffs on things that are from other countries that are also made in the US. There should be no tariffs on things made in other countries but not the US. Incentivize US companies to create those things, and once a local market is established, you put tariffs on the imports.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tripredacus For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,316 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    I don't think the higher price is required. It will be at first for sure. The fault is in both the companies who moved manufacturing to other countries, as well as government economic and tax policies that enabled them to do it. We should only have tariffs on things that are from other countries that are also made in the US. There should be no tariffs on things made in other countries but not the US. Incentivize US companies to create those things, and once a local market is established, you put tariffs on the imports.
    There won't be winners in trade wars (any longer period). In short periods ... to next USA's election 2020? Trump's policy might carry there ... which is enough for him.

Nope ... from side of USA ... this needs to be seen at least as much as a political decision than pure economical one. Some people (in USA) sees that this is the last moment to put Chine on their knees (same can not be done after next 15 -20 years anymore by USA). This is partly a question of power and who will dominate the world. Time will tell is it already too late for that even now.

For sure there are lots of wrong with Chine. Starting with their currency (exchange rate vs Dollars, Euros, Yenis). Secondly as being already world's 2. biggest economy ... they still will not respect same international rules ... like patents, copyrights etc. And they are producing lots of pure fakes/pirate products.

I'm just not sure is this kind of trade war the right tool economical point of view. The political aspect I mentioned up ... might be a different story. This can lead whole world's depression. First sights can be seen in Germany already (Ok ... Brexit farce/speculations might influence too). If the wheels of Germany will start to cough up , then whole European's economy will start to cough up. Don't like that vision.