Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Trump signs largest wilderness protection bill in a decade

New law protects 375,000 acres of wilderness in California desert, expands Death Valley and Joshua Tree national parks

Source: MercuryNews

Capping a rare bi-partisan effort in Congress, President Trump on Tuesday signed into law the largest wilderness preservation bill in a decade, a measure that includes new protections for California’s Mojave desert.

The new law, which passed the U.S. Senate last month by a vote of 92-8, designates 1.3 million acres of federal land in California, Oregon, Utah and New Mexico as wilderness, the highest level of protection, in which logging, oil drilling, mining and road-building are banned.

Among its provisions, the measure establishes 375,000 acres of new wilderness — an area nearly 13 times the size of San Francisco — in the Mojave Desert, most of it on federal land managed by the Bureau of Land Management. The legislation also enlarges Death Valley National Park by 35,929 acres and Joshua Tree National Park by 4,518 acres, and creates a new national monument in Los Angeles County as a memorial to 431 people killed when the St. Francis Dam collapsed in 1928 near Santa Clarita.

The White House did not issue a news release or remarks from Trump after he signed the bill, which also passed the House 362-63, enough to override a potential veto.

But Geary Hund, executive director of the Mojave Desert Land Trust, said, “”This legislation is a huge win for conservation.”

He added, “It ensures that some of the most important natural and cultural resources in the Mojave Desert will be protected and connected in perpetuity.”

The last time a major federal wilderness law passed was in March 2009, when former President Obama signed a measure establishing 2 million acres of new wilderness across the West, including 710,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada, Angeles National Forest and California desert.

The new law, called the “John D. Dingell Jr. Conservation, Management, and Recreation Act,” in honor of the late Michigan congressman, comes after Trump has worked to weaken environmental protections for most of his presidency.

On Monday, he introduced a proposed federal budget that would cut funding by 31 percent for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and by 14 percent for the Department of Interior, and eliminate the $7,500 federal tax credit for electric vehicles. The budget is highly unlikely to pass the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives.

Trump also named a former coal industry lobbyist, Andrew Wheeler, as administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, and appointed David Bernhardt, a former lobbyist for Westlands Water District, the largest farm irrigation district in California, as Interior Secretary.

Over the past two years, the president has released plans for new offshore drilling off California, Oregon, Washington, and the Atlantic Coast, and pushed for new drilling in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. He significantly reduced the size of two national monuments in Utah — Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante — he has worked to remove protections on millions of acres for the sage grouse, gray wolf and other at-risk species, and has signaled the United States will withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement.

“This is a strong start and an opportunity to turn the corner after two years of backsliding by the Trump Administration and its allies on Capitol Hill,” said Jamie Williams, president of the Wilderness Society, an environmental group. “By passing this momentous bill, Congress has embraced conservation and protection of our nation’s wild lands and waters.”

The bill signed Thursday is a collection of more than 100 pieces of legislation written by a broad mix of Democrats and Republicans. It sets aside 621 miles of rivers for new protections, establishes new national monuments at Civil War sites in Kentucky and in Mississippi to honor civil rights leaders Medgar and Myrlie Evers, and provides Native Alaskan Vietnam veterans the ability to homestead federal land in Alaska. It also extends for seven years the “Every Kid in a Park” program, started in the Obama administration, which gives fourth grade students and their families free admission to all national parks.

The provision that drew the most support from GOP leaders, however, ensuring passage, was a measure to permanently reauthorize the Land and Water Conservation Fund. That law, passed in 1964, is America’s largest source of funding to not only expand national parks and wildlife refuges, but to provide grants to states and cities to create new local parks, baseball fields, community swimming pools, boat marinas and other outdoor amenities. In Trump’s budget plan Monday, he proposed cutting spending from the fund by 95 percent, a move that Congress is expected to reverse.
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

Last Online
    Sunday, September 29th, 2019 @ 09:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic New World - South African
    Ancestry
    German, Dutch, Belgian, French, English, Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Theres not much else to say. Trumps biggest achievement to date is driving the liberals and jews totally insane.
    Not a fan of Trump, but that has been great to watch.
    My Favourite Germanic Tribal "Song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 07:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Leftist ‘Intellectual’ Calls For ‘Eradicating’ Trump Supporters

Source: Bearingarms

Reza Aslan is supposedly an intellectual. He’s an Iranian-born religious studies scholar who has written several books, mostly centered on religion. A Muslim himself, he has written extensively about his faith. He’s also written about how to end religious extremism within his faith. Sounds good, for what it’s worth. However, Aslan isn’t a moderate individual. Not by a long shot.

Being one of the “blue checkmarks” on Twitter, he’s also a favorite intellectual among many on the Left. However, if he wants to talk about ending extremism, he might want to start looking in the mirror.

After being called on it, he followed up with this:

I’m sorry, but while defending his call to “eradicate” Conway, he followed up by claiming that all Trump supporters must be “eradicated from society.”

I bet he also wonders why we won’t give up our guns, too.

Now, I’ve said before that I’m not a fan of Trump. The president has done some good things in his time in office, sure, but I don’t trust him to maintain the integrity of the Second Amendment, as seen by his call yesterday for universal background checks and his later calls for red flag laws. I also wish he’d stay off Twitter. While the ensuing meltdowns are hilarious to watch, too much important work is being missed in the aftermath.

That said, because I’m not always critical of Trump, I’ve been called a Trump supporter more than once. Yet Aslan would call for me to be “eradicated” simply because I’m not critical enough of the president.

Yeah. That’s a winning strategy to convince people who are only lukewarm on Trump to support a Democrat.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the unhinged Left. While Aslan has made something of a career trying to present himself as a moderate, he’s nothing but a violent extremist of a different sort. He just lacks the courage to do more than sling words on Twitter.

He tried to put the blame on Conway Monday night, blaming her for using the word first.

However, let’s also be clear. Conway called for hate to be eradicated. That’s something we all should be able to rally behind, even if you don’t like Conway or her politics.

Aslan, however, clearly called for eradicating people. He laid out his belief that Trump supporters are universally racist and that “this racist scourge must be eradicated.” How is that not a threat? (Frankly, for a guy who has eaten human brains, you’d think he’d at least have some.)

For the record, Aslan has been remarkably silent on the Dayton killer, an avowed Leftist who once commented that all Nazis must die. There’s no mention of him at all on Aslan’s Twitter feed from what I could tell.

No, certain forms of rhetoric are only a problem if they’re coming from the Right. Aslan’s mental contortions to make Conway’s comment violent are nothing more than the depraved ramblings of a man who somehow thinks that his ends justify any means he may create.

The problem is that Aslan has almost 291,000 followers. While some are looking for the trainwreck, others listen. Aslan’s thinking may well persuade them to believe similarly that Trump supporters should be eradicated.

These are the same people who expect us to give up our guns. Doing so won’t make them stop calling for our “eradication” or anything of the sort, so just why should we? If people are clearly saying they want to “eradicate” people who share my political views and me, I’m holding onto my guns. I’m holding onto my AR-15s and higher capacity magazines and anything else I can get my hands on. I’m holding onto anything and everything I can so that if they decide to do more than talk, I’ll have the means to do more than talk as well.

I’d rather it never come to that, but if people like Aslan are going to make comments like that, I’m not taking the chance someone won’t follow through on his threats.
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 07:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    NBC analyst: Trump re-raising US flags on Aug. 8 'very significant to the neo-Nazi movement'

Source: TheHill

Frank Figluizzi, an NBC News national security contributor, said during an appearance on MSNBC Tuesday night that President Trump erred in ordering flags to be flown at half mast because of the mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, because of the importance of Aug. 8 to white supremacists.

Figluizzi, a former FBI assistant director of counterintelligence, said Trump's move would result in flags being raised again at dusk on Aug. 8.

“It’s the little things and the language and messaging that matters," Figluizzi told anchor MSNBC's Brian Williams on "The 11th Hour." "The president said that we will fly our flags at half-mast until Aug. 8. That’s 8/8."
    ADVERTISEMENT

"Now, I’m not going to imply that he did this deliberately, but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that’s being demonstrated by the White House,” he continued.

“The numbers 88 are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter ‘H’ is the eighth letter of the alphabet, and to them the numbers 88 together stand for ‘Heil Hitler.’ So we’re going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8,” Figluizzi added.

“No one’s thinking about this, no one’s giving him the advice,” he concluded. “Or he’s rejecting the advice.”

The analysis was quickly mocked on social media, including by conservative commentator Ann Coulter.

"WINNER! Craziest thing ever said on TV: MSNBC regular Frank Figliuzzi claims that Trump ordering flags at half mast until Thursday was secret 'HEIL HITLER!' signal," Coulter wrote to her more than 2.2 million followers.

Figluizzi responded to Coulter by stating Trump "needs advice on putting out the fire he started."

"Dear craziest person on TV, listen carefully; I clearly said I’m not saying Trump did this deliberately, I’m saying he needs advice on how extremists will interpret raising the flag on 8/8. He needs advice on putting out the fire he started. Are you part of that solution?" he tweeted back.
    Tags MSNBC Donald Trump Ann Coulter

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts
    "A top Trump administration official says the famous inscription on the Statue of Liberty, welcoming “huddled masses” of immigrants to American shores, was referring to “people coming from Europe” and that the nation is looking to receive migrants “who can stand on their own two feet.”"

https://www.wthitv.com/content/news/Trump-official-Statue-of-Libertys-poem-is-about-Europeans-542668381.html
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Eric and Lara Trump welcome second baby, President Trump's 10th grandchild: 'We love you already!'

Eric and Lara Trump have welcomed their second child, President Donald Trump's 10th grandchild, Ericannounced late Monday night."@LaraLeaTrump and I are excited to welcome Carolina Dorothy Trump into the world. We love you already!," he tweeted just before midnight EDT.
    On Tuesday morning, he tweeted a photo of the family and the newest addition.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/parenting/2019/08/20/president-donald-trump-tenth-grandchild-eric-lara-trump-welcome-second-kid/2059106001/

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts
    President Trump tells the media China and the EU have been "ripping America off" economically, and he is the "Chosen one" who is going to turn the tables on them.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=koj9S_1566409065
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 12:49 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    I'm afraid that "turning the tables on them" could have disastrous economical consequences for the whole world.

Another thing that worries me is this..........

Trump tweets quote calling him the "second coming of God" to Jews in Israel

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-t...ews-in-israel/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schwab View Post
    I'm afraid that "turning the tables on them" could have disastrous economical consequences for the whole world.

Another thing that worries me is this..........

Trump tweets quote calling him the "second coming of God" to Jews in Israel

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-t...ews-in-israel/
    I've read responses to the thread on Vladimir Putin stating that the United States and Russia should slaughter each other to make the rest of the world safer. As President Trump stated in the video, I, too, only care about the future and prosperity of my homeland now. The rest of the world can fend for itself, or sink, because I no longer give a damn about them.

As for President Trump's boisterous claim to be the "chosen one", I think he was facetiously referring to his executive position, and the fact that there are going to be changes taking place in America and throughout the world; just not the kind of 'progressive' changes Allah bin Obamanation and his ilk promised to fulfill their evil, Cultural Marxist agenda.