Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,367 Posts
    Velvet, as soon as I saw Donald Trump wearing his kippah at the Wailing Wall I realised it was 'business as usual'

Schwab, Israel is just a 'shithole country' (to use Donald's own vernacular) somewhere in the desert. It just happened to be the setting for a Dark Ages novel with a Jew in the lead role.

… And to think that WW3 could be triggered by some dullards from places like the USA protecting a few acres of ‘holy land' thousands of miles away!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 07:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    534 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schwab View Post
    There are all kinds of Jews in this world, the Jews of Hollywood, the Jews in finances, the Jews in our Government and of course the Jews of Israel. I could care less about all these Jews wherever they are. I care about the birthplace of Christ, I don't want to see that place falling into the hands of terrorist Islam. As long as Israel protects that holy place I will support its politics.
    You worship the Jews' folk god as "your own" and are therefore blinded. You do their work, and the ignorance displayed in the first part of your statement highlights the treason that will be our peoples' downfall.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 05:52 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    "You worship the Jews' folk god as "your own" and are therefore blinded. You do their work, and the ignorance displayed in the first part of your statement highlights the treason that will be our peoples' downfall".

I don't worship any Jew. I worship Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. The Jews as you know rejected him as their Messiah.
    The Jews don't worship Christ.

You are not a Christian as you proclaim, so you don't understand. What Trump does I could care less. He has Jews in his own family. I doubt he is a new Testament Christian, but I'm not to judge others.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Trump Crashes MAGA Wedding, Kisses Bride As Crowd Chants ‘USA! USA!’

President Donald Trump crashed a Make America Great Again-themed wedding at his Bedminster, New Jersey golf club Saturday night.

The wedding was complete with red hat-wearing guests and “Trump 2020” flags in the reception hall.

PJ Mongelli and Nicole Marie, who tied the knot at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, are both “huge Trump fans,” TMZ reported. Nicole Marie reportedly sent several invitations to the president hoping he would come, “including a booklet that showcased encounters that she had with him, including rallies and Trump parties,” according to TMZ.

Trump National Golf Club Bedminster’s social media team posted a video on Instagram of the president stealing a kiss from the bride and posing with the excited couple as the crowd chanted “USA! USA!” and “Trump! Trump! Trump!”

The president reportedly hung around for a bit, greeting and posing with guests, several of whom were wearing MAGA hats.

Trump famously makes a habit of “crashing” the occasional wedding taking place on his properties during the summer. Last year, he surprised Gerald Papa and Jenna Buchholtz as they were tying the knot at his Bedminster club.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/21/d...-maga-wedding/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 01:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    430 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schwab View Post
    I'm not on board 100% with Trump. I did not vote for him. However his accomplishments outweigh those of other presidents. He is different from any other president. He speaks his mind and does not care about retaliation. He is my President for sure.
    I care about his support of Israel, the only democracy in the middle east, surrounded by Islamic terror governments.
    I'm a Christian, Israel is the birthplace of Jesus Christ, for me it is Holy Land. It needs protection, it is the place of Christ's return.
    Israel is a people not a country. Israel is the white race. Jesus called the jews the children of Satan to their face and they had him executed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 01:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    430 Posts
    @Velvet is not the jews folk god the jews worship their god Lucifer.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    I can say this about Trump and America, it is a blast! He is so damn funny taking on the media and making fools out of the shit libs and dems.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 07:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    534 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Israel is a people not a country. Israel is the white race. Jesus called the jews the children of Satan to their face and they had him executed.
    And this is where you are wrong. Israel is the Jewish people. Only.
    (or more specific, it means the fullfilment of the promise of their god to give them a world of and for their own)

Yeshua the rebel rabbi may have been a honest jew, like there are some throughout history (Lazare, Menuhin, Broder...etc - does NOT make them "one of us"!), and they would execute all of them if they could. None of this changes that Yeshua was a Jewish rabbi, not an Aryan, not a white guy, and he's not your saviour either. But he became the trick with which to lure Whitey into destroying himself on their behalf.

Yeshua is not your god, he's the alleged son of god only, and that god is YHWE, the Jewish Folk God, who's the very same entity like Satan/Lucifer/Baal. But that you cannot see and dont want to see either.

The concept of the messiah, btw, is not a "spiritual" one, it is a political one, directed against Roman occupation of the former Semite kingdoms, against civilsation if you will. And this hate for civilisation and culture manifests in christian dogma. Christianity denied races and cultures and put in their place an "afterlife", a "kingdom of god" for "all of mankind", destroying the only boundary and concept (race=identity) that would be able to fend off the evilness and perfidity of the Jews. As long as you are christian, you are doing their work, regardless btw, whether you throw them in bogs, nail them to the cross or worship them like evangelicals. You are always serving their goal and weaken the stand of your own people, also by rejecting the gods of your kin and blood.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    And this is where you are wrong. Israel is the Jewish people. Only.
    (or more specific, it means the fullfilment of the promise of their god to give them a world of and for their own)
    Not completely correct. If I remember correctly when the early Christians had split off for good from their Mother tribe they changed the meaning of Israel to mean the community of the Christians. Which is broader then just whites.

But since BI is being brought up again, I will ask those who subscribe to it the following question again : Are you a Semite or a Germanic?

Now to get back to Trump :

Unz Review

President Trump apparently can’t decide whether he wants to be a nationalist for 2020 or a conventional GOP candidate. This internal battle was in full display this week.. The crowd at Trump’s Greenville NC rally spontaneously chanted “Send her back!” in response to his attack on Ilhan Omar (D.-Minnedishu). Trump seemed to appreciate it—but then appeared to disavow it the next day [Trump blames his supporters for echoing his racist words, by Zach Ford, Think Progress, July 18, 2019]. This epitomizes Trump’s dilemma: the crowds want the old Trump, not the post-election Trump controlled by Javanka. At least (not for the first time) Trump seemed to be backing away from his advisers by week’s end.[Donald Trump defends rally crowd that chanted ‘send her back,’ calling them ‘incredible patriots’, by David Jackson, USA TODAY, July 19, 2019]

The energetic Greenville crowd, numbering around 8,000, roared for the wall and Trump’s attacks against Democrats [Trump takes on ‘The Squad’ in N.C.; crowd chants ‘send her back’, by Bill Hand, GateHouse Media, July 17, 2019]. Along with Rep. Omar, the president also lambasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (whom he simply called Cortez), House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Rep. Rashida Tlaib. Significantly, immigration was his chosen line of attack. He mocked Ocasio-Cortez’s contention that illegal immigrants are more American than the native-born. He noted Omar’s anti-Americanism and her frequent attacks on Israel. He did not actually mention his tweets suggesting she to go back to her “crime infested” country—but the crowd remembered and chanted “send her back!” with the same enthusiasm they chanted “lock her up!” three years ago.

Significantly, however, that the crowd did not appreciate Trump’s call for more high-skilled immigrants. “We believe in an immigration system based on merit, merit where they come in. We have so many companies coming in, automobile companies, companies of all types, and we need workers. We actually need workers. We have the lowest unemployment rate that we’ve had in 51 years,” Trump said. The crowd remained silent—and only offered muted applause at him repeating the “merit-based” claim shortly thereafter.

(...)
    Rest at the above link.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GroeneWolf For This Useful Post:

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Not so sure if that is necessarily true. However a potential explanation might be that those superpower countries have a more heterogeneous electorate. And therefore a potential president have to appease more interest groups then in those smaller countries. Which in practice would mean that the least objectionable, instead of the most capable, would be elected most of the time.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GroeneWolf For This Useful Post: