Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,097 Posts
    Jewish-American columnist E. Jean Carroll claims Trump raped her

Source: Jpost

Advice columnist E. Jean Carrol claims US President Donald Trump raped her 20 years ago, an allegation he denies.

Jewish-American Columnist E. Jean Carrol of the Elle magazine column ‘Ask E. Jean’ had publicly accused US President Donald Trump of raping her 20 years ago in New York City, Sky News reported on Saturday.

“I’ve never met this person in my life,” Trump said, “she is trying to sell a new book – that should indicate her motivation.”

Carroll made the accusation in New York Magazine when a part of her new book “What do we need men for? A modest proposal” was printed in Friday.

With roughly eight million readers, Carrol is the longest advice column writer who is still producing a weekly running column.

She is the author of a 1993 biography of Hunter S. Thompson and created the site Greatboyfriends.com in 2002 in which women recommend their ex-boyfriends to one another. The site, along with Greatgirlfriends.com, was bought by Knot in 2005.

Trump has had a series of reports concerning his encounters with women.

Adult film performer Stormy Daniels claimed she had a romantic relationship with Trump during 2006, which he denied.

The Washington Post released a video in 2016 in which Trump can be heard saying that “when you’re a star…you can do anything [to women].”
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 05:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    442 Posts
    One day after he calls off the Iran war a woman comes out of the woodwork and accuses Trump of rape.
    I wonder what the motivation is.
    Hmmmm......

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

“Let’s Make Iran Great Again”: Trump Says Iran Could Be His “Best Friend”

President Trump said Saturday that he would be Iran's "best friend" and that it could be a "wealthy" country if it renounced nuclear weapons, according to the AFP.

More...

Last Online
    11 Hours Ago @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,097 Posts
    Trump: If it was up to John Bolton we’d be fighting WHOLE WORLD at once

Source: RussiaToday

Donald Trump has confirmed that his top foreign policy adviser wants to embroil the US in multiple international conflicts. But the US president insists he retains final say on whether American missiles are to fly into Iran.

In a sit-down Meet the Press interview broadcast Sunday, host Chuck Todd asked Trump if he was “being pushed into military action against Iran” by his advisers – presumably pointing to the aggressive pronouncements from National Security Advisor John Bolton.

“I have two groups of people. I have doves and I have hawks,” replied Trump. “John Bolton is absolutely a hawk. If it was up to him he'd take on the whole world at one time, okay?”

Trump then brushed away concerns about the influence of Bolton, who also served in the White House during the Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush administrations.

“That doesn't matter because I want both sides,” said Trump.

Trump went on to defend his record of preserving peace – including speaking out against the invasion of Iraq in 2003, and the decision to call off a strike against Iran in response to a drone downing this week, because it would not have been “proportionate” and would have resulted in “150 dead people.”

This was the second time in 24 hours that Trump was forced to back Bolton, after saying on Saturday that the official is “doing a very good job” but adding that he “disagrees very much” with him on the Middle East.

Meanwhile, Bolton himself spent Sunday in Tel Aviv, warning Tehran not to “mistake US prudence and discretion for weakness” and asking his audience to “stay tuned” for further developments in the stand-off.

Following his appointment last year, Bolton has used his post to advocate for regime change in Iran and Venezuela, and is considered the architect of the increased American-backed attempts to overthrow President Nicolas Maduro.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Last Online
    11 Hours Ago @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,097 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech
    Sweet Jesus.
    E. Jean Carroll: Pressing charges against Trump would be 'disrespectful' to rape victims at the border

Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll said she would not bring rape or sexual assault charges against President Trump because such an action would be disrespectful to migrant women being raped at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Carroll, 75, wrote a feature story for New York Magazine released Friday accusing Trump of raping her 23 years ago. Trump denied the accusation in a lengthy statement.

After coming public with her accusation, the Elle magazine advice columnist said she would not pursue them in court in a Friday interview with MSNBC, citing the migrant detention situation at the southern border.

"I would find it disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock down there without any protection," Carroll said. "As you know, the women have very little protection there. It would just be disrespectful."

Carroll was calling attention to the dark reality many female migrants from South and Central America face once they cross into the U.S. illegally and are held in border towns. A recent New York Times report highlighted how many cases of sexual assault among migrant women and girls go unreported and unprosecuted.

"Mine was three minutes. I’m a mature woman. I can handle it. I can keep going. You know my life has gone on. I’m a happy woman," Carroll continued. "But for the women down there and, actually, around the world, you know, in every culture this is going on no matter high in society or low in society, it just seems disrespectful that I would bring ... It just doesn’t make sense to me."

The incident took place at the Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale Manhattan department store, according to Carroll's account. Carroll said Trump assaulted her in a lingerie dressing room until she eventually managed to break free and escape.

Trump issued a statement denying the accusation and saying fake rape accusations are hurtful to rape victims. Trump also asked for evidence that Carroll and New York Magazine are working with Democrats to hurt his reelection campaign.

"Shame on those who make up false stories of assault to try to get publicity for themselves, or sell a book, or carry out a political agenda — like Julie Swetnick who falsely accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh," Trump said. "It’s just as bad for people to believe it, particularly when there is zero evidence. Worse still for a dying publication to try to prop itself up by peddling fake news — it’s an epidemic."

Trump as been accused of sexual misconduct by at least 20 women, many of whom came forward over the past few years. Trump and officials from the White House have categorically denied all allegations.

New York Magazine corroborated Carroll's allegation with two unnamed sources who claimed Carroll told them of the incident soon after it happened. One advised her to file a police report and the other told her to keep quiet. Fearing retribution for speaking out, Carroll said she decided to move on.

Source: Washingtonexaminer

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    I don't believe E. Jean Carroll. She has got some fantasy going on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I don't believe E. Jean Carroll. She has got some fantasy going on.
    No fantasy, she is a washed up jewish advice columnist. She is just after money and to try further the leftist agenda.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    390 Posts
    It's her fantasy.

Stunned Anderson Cooper Cuts CNN Interview After Trump Accuser Calls Rape "Sexy"
    06/25/2019

Less than 48 hours after columnist (and soon to be book author) E. Jean Carroll accused (in a New York Magazine article) Donald Trump of raping her in a dressing room in high-end department store, Bergdorf Goodman, in the 1990's, CNN had gleefully invited the accuser on to discuss the details of this horrific act from her past.

Things did not go according to plan for CNN... and we suspect for Ms. Carroll's book sales.

While President Trump has vehemently denied the rape took place, a sensitive Anderson Cooper welcomed the woman on to his CNN show... then things went 'full awkward'.

Cooper asked Carroll, "you don't feel like a victim?" after she suggested that was the case, and things went downhill fast.

The seemingly unstable Carroll replied, "I was not flung to the floor."

Cooper retorted, "I think most people think of rape as a violent assault..."

To which Carrol replied, stunning the CNN anchor, "I think most people think of rape as being sexy..."

Cooper stuttered, stumbled, and quickly cut the interview straight to a commercial break, but not before Carroll could add "...think of the fantasies.....

Perhaps next time, CNN will vet the mental health of their Trump-bashing guests a little better? Are we still supposed to believe every accuser or did Carroll just crush the credibility of the last two years of #MeToo-ism accusations in one 30-second breakdown?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...alls-rape-sexy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Trump Rape Accuser’s Story Was a Plot Line From Law & Order: SVU

Her claims mirror what happened in episode of TV show.

More...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given