Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WWII Allied Bombing Killed Almost As Many French People As German Bombs Killed Britons

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    I'm one of the most ardent supporters of the British - and especially the English people - that you will find in America but even I think it needs to be said that:

1. Britain's government did not need to declare war against Germany over Poland. Danzig / Gdansk was not a British city, there were no Brits living there, and Poland had no real economic ties to Britain.

Can anyone tell me why hundreds of thousands of Britain's best youths needed to die to protect a country which had never had close ties to Britain? The same applies to France. Why did young Frenchmen need to fight to the death over a nation they'd never stepped foot in?

2. If anyone wants to understand more about the bombing campaigns then I'd recommend reading about Frederick Lindemann, Viscount Cherwell. He was a Jewish aristocrat in the UK who pushed for 'dehousing' the Germans through bombing raids:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Lindemann,_1st_Viscount_Cherwe ll

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    20 Minutes Ago @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    2. If anyone wants to understand more about the bombing campaigns then I'd recommend reading about Frederick Lindemann, Viscount Cherwell. He was a Jewish aristocrat in the UK who pushed for 'dehousing' the Germans through bombing raids:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Lindemann,_1st_Viscount_Cherwe ll
    Is Cherwell's Jewishness well established? This is stated in revisionist circles, but the mainstream narrative insists that he wasn't a Jew, even claiming that David Irving said he wasn't Jewish. His surname has certainly been shared by Jews, but I don't know if it's almost exclusively Jewish these days.

Cherwell was also responsible for persuading Churchill to make a complete u-turn on his view of the Morgenthau plan. Cherwell was familiar with Churchill's mental process. His methods of persuasion were remarkably similar to Hitler, but there were divergences; such as when he simplified complex problems by reducing them to graphs (statistics, economics). A real human calculator this one.

From the wiki:
    Lindemann believed that a small circle of the intelligent and the aristocratic should run the world, resulting in a peaceable and stable society, "led by supermen and served by helots."

Ever notice how all these aristocrat leaning types end up supporting Jewry one way or another? Kalergi, Hegel, even Nietzsche. A small circle should certainly run the world, but intelligence is no good grounds for leadership. Human intelligence is the very root of evil. As such, the lie in politics and religion began with Jewry. A world run by physically degenerated intelligentsia would be abysmal. Good leadership demands merit, competence, work ethics, friendship and contact with Nature. The German people have met all these qualifications in the past.

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 03:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Irish, English, Scottish, German, French, Mi'kmaq
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    Personally speaking ... although I am likely more British than German (well, more Irish that British and more Scottish that British but whatever .... don't get me started on the treatment of the Irish and Highland Scots by he British! ... this isn't the place anyway!) .... I think if people wish to proclaim words by such "people" (If that word should be used at all in this case) as "Sir" Arthur Harris as some kind of true historical or moral authority, I feel they should be obliged to state logical reasons for their opinions. To state quotes and opinions of Arthur Harris as some kind of authority and moral opinion here should be questioned as false as the norm here!

Go join Antifa if you want to state "Sir" Arthur Harris as a valid source of anything but psychopathic, biased, terror as a valid ideal. His purpose was to kill as many civilian Germans as possible ... end of story!

I'l personally look far more kindly upon Adolf Hitler (even if I disagree with some things he did) than "Sir" Arthur Harris or alcoholic , dept-ridden and desperate Winston Churchill ........... I base this upon my research which is not what I was told as a child and part of my mainstream culture in Canada. I had to research all of this on my own (I suppose believers in the mainstream narrative of WWI,WWII will think I'm some deluded conspiracy nut but I think of them as suck-ups to biased unscientific BS propaganda).

I don't believe in the scientifically impossible so-called "Holocaust" ("no business like *Shoah* business as some jew said). The major real intended "holocausts" (Greek for 'burnt offering') were of the Germans and Japanese by the Anglo-American-Zionist "perp-a-traitors"

Sure Germany bombed England but England started that and Churchill had to wait a long time until Hitler unfortunately retaliated similarly! And Germany's bombing of England was tiny in comparison to the UK/US bombing of Germany.

I have read, seen, heard, watched only the normal view from school books, TV shows, movies, documentaries, news, video games, that Germany was the blame and immoral people in two World Wars ....and I have since seen how the British and Jewish media have lied and produced terrible propaganda (similar propaganda they produced against the Irish ... showing them as monkeys in drawings in the 1800's! I have little regard and zero appreciation for this kind of false BS propaganda from Britain/US/Zionism!).

Wealthy Britain caused the Irish Potato famine, burnt down homes of the Scottish Highlanders and kicked them off heir land! ... and banned their culture for 70+ years unless they joined the British forces and pressured immigration to the Americas!

Please tell me why I should take anything said by any authority of Britain as true ... when the history shows so much lying and falseness.

I can't blame the common English as they were mostly poor and used by the rich too.

Hitler was wrong in at least this case ..... to trust or think Britain would be honest and keep some kind of word! History shows they didn't and won't! Letting the English go at Dunkirk was his huge mistake .... thinking he could get peace with Churchill was his greatest mistake.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 03:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Irish, English, Scottish, German, French, Mi'kmaq
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts
    1. Britain's government did not need to declare war against Germany over Poland. Danzig / Gdansk was not a British city, there were no Brits living there, and Poland had no real economic ties to Britain.

Why does that matter ... they would wish to declare and destroy Germany as Germany would be the central power of Europe. That was enough reason.

The treaty officially said that if a nation attacked Poland , Britain and France would retaliate.

However the secret attachment specifically said that only if Germany attacked Poland would this be true .... thus , since the Soviet Union also attacked Poland, England, France would not declare war on the Soviet Union!.

Wikipedia source ... so you know it must be official LOL

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Agree...-London_(1939)

Secret Protocol attached to the Agreement of Mutual Assistance between the United Kingdom and Poland signed on the 25th August 1939The Government of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland and the Polish Government are agreed upon the following interpretation of the Agreement of Mutual Assistance signed this day as alone authentic and binding.
    1. (a) By the expression "a European Power" employed in the Agreement is to be understood Germany. (b) In the event of action within the meaning of Article 1 or 2 of the Agreement by a European Power other than Germany, the Contracting Parties will consult together on the measures to be taken in common

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    442 Posts
    So what? There is indeed no reason to ever capitulate to (((them))). See what Germany and whole Europe has become since then. I can fully comprehend that our great soldiers fought till the last drop of blood to prevent this what we have now.
    This is exactly what Hitlers Germany was fighting to prevent. They saw this coming because they saw what the jews turned Germany into. The SS was the most diverse organization ever.
    Soldiers from every European nation came to fight the coming darkness. But they lost and now we're in the situation we're in now.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 18th, 2018 @ 11:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    8/16 English, 1/16 Scott. English, 3/16 Irish English, 4/16 Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nationalist / Eclectic
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    Up to this point I liked you and I definitely respect the right of anyone to be proud of the bravery and valor of his ancestors and his people. I actually find it sad when Anglos on here can't respect their warriors of WWI and II because I certainly do, with those that deserve it. You can and should even respect an honourable enemy.

But when you quote a psychopathic desk criminal like Arthur Harris, who was merely bent on killing as many German civilians, who were obviously mostly woman, children and the elders during the war, as possible, despite it not even having any big effect on German moral or war efforts, you lose any respect with me.
    I consider you one of the better members of this forum and you're the only one I will bother replying to on this thread.

I quoted Harris in angry response to the ridiculous assertion that Britain and its allies were the aggressors of WWII. The quote is about justified revenge, nothing else. Numerous times on Skadi I have tolerated threads and posts trying to paint the British war effort as evil, and absurd accusations that Britain was a Jewish puppet. This time I snapped and went a bit too far. I apologise for the jingoistic bit.

I have never made a post attacking Germanic countries or Germanic people but I expect the same courtesy in return. I have always liked Germany and Germans and my grandfather who fought in the war respected them too.

Have a good weekend.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aelfgar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-African
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Preservation of diversity
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    I have to agree with the above post. I've also felt the same way about the anti-British/English topics posted here, to the point where I felt that they are considered some kind of second class citisens. Even amongst some of the Anglosphere citisens, there is some silent "agreement" to worship Germany instead and be ashamed of their forefathers who fought in the wars. I normally don't say anything because I don't like dramas, but I just want to make it clear that not everyone here subscribes to the innocent Hitler theory. Hitler started a war, and there were Germanic people who suffered and died at the hand of the nazis, who never received any sympathy like the Germans did. What's more, people get lectured and labeled some type of second class Germanics if they resist the nazi invasion of their countries - the Dutch, the Norwegians, the Icelanders and so on... I don't think this is normal, or sane. Germanic includes more than German or even nazi, which is a political orientation which shouldn't be imposed on people.

P.S. To make it clear, before somebody drops the Jew word or the like, I am not a supporter of any side. I don't like wars as in most cases, there is no real winner. If Germany had won, it would have been the English who would have been taught self-hatred and guilt, most certainly judging by the attitudes here. I don't believe in educating generations with guilt. I don't believe in being ashamed of who you are or who your ancestors were, as you are not responsible for anything in the past. You can only change the future.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to White Africa For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 07:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dutch, Low German & French
    Country
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Free & Libertarian
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    I have to read nonsense like this in foreign and German media every day and read and hear the disgusting snivelling of modern Germans about it. I don't want to have to read that drivel on a forum dedicated to Germanic reconciliation.
    But then don't you think the same should apply to both sides? To be honest, I can sort of understand reactions like Aeglfar's, this topic was provocative to begin with and he, as an Englishman must have felt like enough was enough. I can also understand where Dagna and White Africa are coming from, when it comes to WWII it's almost as though as one isn't permitted to have a different opinion from whatever is considered mainstream in revisionist circles. You may not see it since you are German and sympathetic to the German side, but as someone from the outside, I see the same situation on the other side of the argument. You can imagine that the English too, as well as those other Germanics whose countries fought with the Allies must have had enough of reading the same thing about their country/men on Germaic/European brotherhood fora.

If it's Germanic reconciliation you seek, then you might want to consider banning such topics. As a proponent of freedom of expression it wouldn't be my top pick, but this is a privately-owned forum after all and you can make your own rules. You'd certainly avoid lots of bad blood with it. Otherwise, if you continue to allow them, you will need to accept that not everyone is on the same page, and probably will never be (this topic has been discussed for years). So then maybe people can agree to disagree and move on to more important topics.

Or, if we really must discuss the world wars, rather focus on points of mutual understanding. It seems to me like both sides would prefer to avoid intra-Germanic wars for the future, so how about organizing a focus-group/thread on that?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Idis For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    884 Posts
    When political and ideological differences lead men to kill each other on battlefields far from home and hearth, such as the North African campaign, the opposing combatants actually develop a reluctant form of mutual respect for each other's suffering, tenacity, or tactical achievements.

When thousands, if not millions of non-combatant civilians, and non-military facilities are targeted by high command decisions on both sides, this effectively obliterates any feelings of sentiment enemy combatants might feel for each other. These atrocious acts were, and still are deliberately orchestrated to psychologically control the hearts and minds of fighting men.

Bitter hatred replaces respect when soldiers discover their families have been burned alive, blown to bits, or buried beneath tons of rubble caused by enemy shells and bombs. And the descendants of the survivors, and veterans still harbor these burning embers of that seething hatred.

That is why blind, emotion based patriotism should be avoided by average citizens, because those who initiate wars don't care about the little people who fight their bloody wars for them.

I understand why this topic is so contentious. That is why I have reserved commenting on it until now.

So shoot me.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    23 Hours Ago @ 10:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    State
    Hessen-Darmstadt Hessen-Darmstadt
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    Advocatus Diaboli
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    If you're starving the civil population of a people months after signing an armistice,
    Your post is a typical example how the propaganda of German Funktionseliten, functional elites, still is dominates the discourse and successfully prevents a national re-awakening. There is no evidence starvation was caused by the British naval blockade, Germany in pre-WW1 times was a wheat exporting country, what was imported were colonial goods, coffee, tea, chocolate and exotic fruits, one doesn't starve without that. The lack of fertilizers was compensated by the production of synthetic fertilizers. So what did cause the starvation? Farmers and their sons were drafted into the army and fighting and dying rather than farming, there was a serious shortage of farming labour which caused a sharp drop in agricultural production, the other reason is government central planning and price fixing which cause farmers to sell their agricultural products and meat on the black market rather than for fixed prices. There always was enough food for those who could afford it.

if you split off millions of Germans from their fatherland and plunge them as a minority into states of peoples that hate and terrorise them
    Where did this happen?

Posen, Western Prussia and Upper Silesia were annexed from Poland by Prussia and still had a Polish majority, they were ceded back to Poland without the parts having a German majority. Danzig was made a free state because German harbour workers refused to support the Allied war effort against the Soviets by not unloading aid for Poland. Memelland was a colonial area which never had been part of core Germany. The majorily Danish parts of Slesvig went to Denmark once there was a chance, Alsace and Lorraine had a strong pro-French bourgeoisie and were not keen to be under Prussian rule, the Zabern Affäre contributed to the alienation, and the German minority in Belgium would prefer to join Luxembourg up to this day. If we talk about terror, then it must refer to the Freikorps and other German militias which wanted to oppress those having been ethnic minorities within Germany.

and you totally destroy the Austrian Empire and then prohibit the small territory to at least reunite with the rest of the Germans, after you've babbled about the "self-determination of peoples" for years, waged your war in the name of that ideal and just cut up their state for it,
    The destruction of the Habsburg Empire was a demand of the German nationalists, Wilson's declaration about the self-determination has been rejected by the German government, have we forgotten about this little detail?

if you destroy the economy by taking away their mineral resources close to home, put astronomical reparations to pay on them(on top of their own war damage) and take away all their meager colonies,
    Which economy was destroyed? The German economy remained intact and suffered no destruction, unlike the French and Belgian industry, particulary the British were keen not to have an economically weakened Germany, as a poor Germany could not pay reparations and was in danger to fall prey for communism. How much exactly there had been paid in reparations is not clear until today, but allowing payments in raw materials such as coal and wood and industrial products helped to ease the burden, also it was us contemporary Germans having paid the bill until 2010 as we had to pay for the bonds the Weimar Republic issued - so their burdens can't have been astronomically high. The colonies were a net burden anyway.

if you lay all the blame for a war that killed millions, that was actually a product of joint European incompetence to communicate, on them,
    This is an issue the Funktionseliten and the communists agree upon (all white patriarchic imperialist capitalist states are the same), the fact is the Austro-Hungarian and German elites knew well what they were doing, they knew what they wanted to annex, it certainly had nothing to do with a lack of communication.

if you prohibit them of building defenses on their borders up to 50 to 100 km inland and reduce the army of a people of 70 millions to a mere 100.000 men and don't allow them any advanced weaponry like submarines, planes or tanks, and so on, what did you expect would happen? That a people of 70 million and with the spirit Germans posses(ed) would just roll over?
    Play silly games, win silly prizes. This was the price which had to be paid for a continued nationhood, the original idea was to split up Germany into sovereign principalities again.

I'd actually expect something like the Treaty of Versailles from the French because they are a cruel people and have been the bane of German(ic)s for hundreds of years.
    The Treaty of Versailles does not contradict Germanic law, which says the party having suffered a loss has a right to be compensated by the party having inflicted the loss. It seems to me you never have read that treaty, you should do it, there is nothing particular harsh or unjust in it.
    The French could be the bane because German princes loved to fight each other for centuries, without the British policy of Balance of powers we now either would live under the rule of Louis XXII or Napoleon VII...

But I can imagine what it felt like for the Germans of 1914 and then of 1919, when a nation with whom you fought against the French in countless wars and whose armies were earlier partly bolstered by your manpower and yet another nation, with whom up until then you had no quarrel whatsoever and whose population is in no small part of German ancestry, behave like they did.
    The German rejected any peace negotiation prior to the outbreak of war, and and was aware GB would not accept the violation of Belgian (and Luxembourgish) sovereignty. It is not clear what exactly you wish to lament about here.

Is it really any surprise to you then, that we dragged it out until the end in the second war when we knew what capitulating meant for us already in the first war, when we could only expect worse in the second? Capitulating earlier wouldn't have made any difference anyway, our fate was decided in Februar 1945 at the latest and the only thing that prevented us from a worse (although I'm not even sure it really would have been worse than what we are now) fate was actually the onslaught of
    This makes no sense, if Germany had been treated harshly, how could it have been able to start another war 20 years after the surrender? Germany just got a slap on the wrist after WW1, and got away with a black eye after WW2. The behaviour of the German elites turned Germans away from nationalism, particularly those having lived under NS rule prefer to have anything else but them.

But we were the aggressors, alright. Probably even in both wars, yeah. (...)
    Have you been an aggressor? Have I been one ? The German elites were, and German war- and taxcattle blindly followed their leaders just as the war- and taxcattle of other nations followed theirs. What is so difficult to admit the German elites drove us into the mess we are in?

"War of aggression" is the most retarded term ever invented to begin with. Did Britain acquire a quarter of the globe with nice words? Did the US acquire a territory spanning half a continent by being nice?
    The war plan commonly known as Schlieffenplan is named "Angriffskrieg gegen Frankreich", war of aggression, or war of attack against France. Was Moltke retarded? Germany's expansion towards the East neither had anything to do with being nice, just as nice is no proper description for any historical event.

Ah, so basically he said the same as Churchill, who is still celebrated for his speech:

„We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.“
    The little but decisive difference was Churchill didn't want to expand his tyranny over the continent like Hitler did.
    When men cease to fight — they cease to be — Men.
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aptrgangr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast