pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Question Rape and sexual immorality

I found this article linked off VNN, and I found it very interesting because it is not something that I have thought about before. The author states that if a woman is sexually promiscuous and does not see sex as something anymore than a physical act of pleasure, is rape any more devastating than a regular assault? I pretty much agree. To a woman that regards and respects her sexuality and her body and will not give it away to any old joe just for kicks, rape is far more invasive than other forms of assault. But to a woman who does not regard her body in that way, and has many sexual partners...what more of a difference does rape imply than a non-sexual assault? I disagree with this only in that rape is more than just a physical invasion, it is more personal than getting beaten. But would someone with loose sexual morals suffer emotionally as much as a woman who is monogamous, or a virgin? This does not make the crime any better, but if sex is not something taken seriously in society, what makes rape so much worse? Well, read the article ...it also has some comments about the role of Jews in all of this...

http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=3492

Last Online
    Monday, April 12th, 2010 @ 03:53 PM
    Imperialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Because Rape is not a sexual assault, it is an assault of power. A violation of will. I personally don't know weather it is more or less damaging, however I would tend to lean for the idea that it is just as damaging, after all the violation is not about sex, its about power, and in either case, the loss is terminal.

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

For the men committing the rape it is about power, yes. But women do not operate like that. It's not the loss of power that would be the problem for the rape victim. Think about this...the most popular sexual position is the missionary position...this involves the woman conceding and being submissive to a man. Ye this is not rape. Natural sex is based somewhat of a woman's loss of power to a man. Rape is not as much about a woman unwillingly losing this power as it is a man taking this power. With rape a woman never had any power to begin with (to say yes or to say no), but for the rapist it is a conquest.
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Last Online
    Imperialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok, but for the woman who spreads it around it is about power, now taking that away from her, that choice, that 'right' she is stripped to nothing, and reduced. Therefore it is likely that she is just as badly damaged, though in different ways.... ( of course I have never known a woman who wasn't raped, I think they use it as an emotional crutch.... but thats just me.)

Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2005 @ 07:12 PM
    Occupation
    Freelance Artist
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mad

I think every rapist deserves to lose his stinky penis and become sterilized and impotent as punishment.

The moral and psychological destruction of the victim is so deep and full of pain that it's impossible to recover her to normality in very long time.

One of my best friends was nearly raped some years ago in 1998, a beautiful 20yo girl, and she is still very affected for the attack. Its not so easy as many men think about this. I lived the consecuences of that personal experience very near and I cant forget.

About sexual positions and all that... I dont share that sick taste for female submission. A couple are two, and there is not a position of inferior behind superior, both are equal. Its wonderful to get the woman taking control of the situation, and not just being a witness of what you can do during that short time... x_p

Gundalb
    Gundalb1118@yahoo.es

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003 @ 11:31 PM
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If I was in charge I would make it known and exicute ANYONE that was found guilty of rape. It is wrong for anyreason. It leaves the woman a different person, traumatized. The sick fucks that get off on doing it should die.
    I have NO pity what so ever for the scum that do that shit.

Last Online
    Imperialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with execution of Rapers,,,, errr Rapeists if and only if we can put them up on pikes near the scene of the crime, and if we can proove it was rape, I have known women who lied about rape becuase they were ditched after concentual sex, had a friend wrongly convicted (actually two friends)..

But If it is valid rape, pike them right near the scene of the crime so people can tell what happened.

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The punishment of the rapist should always be severe. They have such a high rate of recidivism also (8 to 15 rapes in the average rapists life I believe), the death penalty would be very suitable in their case.

It does happen that innocent men are accused of rape by resentful women, but I think this can be easily avoided if men take more responsibility for sexual relations. Casual sex is not as easily shrugged off by a woman, even if she pretends it is, and I believe most men know this x_nono
    I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hmm, I don't know many women who have been raped, where the hell do you come from, nigger town?

Anyway, women can be very exploitive. A lot of women just say they got raped for attention. So it's kind of hard to separate the truth from the lies. It's just as bad when a man rapes another man or a woman rapes a man.

Not that it's not a serious reprehensible crime, but it's kinda hard to prove in a one on one situation.

The most horrible thing in my opinion is not adult rape or teenage rape, it's child rape, that can be utterly devastating. In such cases, the punishment of castration is not even enough. I would accept nothing short of death for such monsters.
    Last edited by GreenHeart; Saturday, February 1st, 2003 at 10:01 AM.

Last Online
    Imperialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

any man who says he was raped by a woman, is no man. He is a bitch, a queer of the worst kind. or a liar trying to save his marrige.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast