non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Why I Dislike "Remembrance Day"

As a Canadian (or human who was born in a political territory labelled as "Canada"), I now find the annual event known as Remembrance Day to be so uncomfortable a thing that I just wish to ignore it entirely.

I'm sure many 'normally thinking' people (ie, people trained not to think and ponder deeper than the surface level of what they have been told) would think of me as not being 'thankful' and grateful' for the "sacrifices made" for me (or so they keep insisting that is the truth). They do not understand why I would not wear a red poppy or go to a ceremony. And I never tell anyone why.

After one has researched into some history and come out of it with a different opinion (one based on more and different information than the limited, biased history we were told in class).

We were always simply told that World War I ended on November 11. We weren't told anything else really. I was never told that the British Empire kept up a starvation blockade for many months well into 1919 against the German people in order to force Germany to capitulate and sign the Treaty of Versailles. I was never even told about such a thing as the Treaty of Versailles in school. I was never told that the Germans were forced to "agree" by a starvation blockade to full responsibility and guilt for World War I. I was not told that large areas of their land were stolen and used in the (re-)creation of Poland and Czechoslovakia. I was not told that these lands contained millions of essentially kidnapped Germans who know found themselves in foreign lands). I was not told that east Prussia was disconnected from the rest of Germany by land of the new Poland. I was not told about Bolshevik communist political takeover attempts in Germany. I was not told about massive hyper-inflation which made the German money virtually useless in the 1920's. I was never told about the Balfour Declaration either.

I was not told any of these things and much of these problems were a result of the poor treatment by the victorious allies in their decisions after World War I.

Through blindness, biased propaganda and indifference, the enormous numbers of people within the English-speaking world are taught simplistic, empty and dangerously self-congratulating ideals about war and history and these blind and simplistic ideas have continued to allow these 'victorious allies' to wage countless wars of vast destruction for decades.

------------

That all being said (I have to vent my ideas somewhere!), when I ponder the 'Great War' I think of it as mostly one enormous tragedy (just in itself ... the continuation of the tragedy was how Germany was treated politically afterwards and in the future to come). It was a tragedy of terrible new technology meeting stubborn older decision-makers which resulted in immobile trenches from where thousands of young men would be mowed down by machine guns. I see it as a tragedy on all sides and so I cannot associate myself with any ceremony in my nation because it is just full of blindness still.

Apparently , I found out at at least one local ceremony they will sing "God Save the Queen" (even though in the era of WWI it would have been "God Save the King"). It's just one more uncomfortable truth that I know the masses have no clue about. The fact that their British royalty they are singing about was in fact a German family ... the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (conveniently changed to the name "Windsor" during the "Great War").

It would be so much easier not to know anything ... to just blindly go along with the status quo but I can't help having been curious about things (like that little kids asking "why, why, what's that" until their parents and school tell them to stop it with the annoying questions and just learn what we tell you ;-) ).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 @ 12:09 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    The only good thing that came out of the first World War was the Third Reich.
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herr Rentz For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 01:44 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rentz View Post
    And look where this result led to.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rentz View Post
    And out of THAT we have the widespread mass immigration and miscegenation that are threatening the biological survival of the native peoples of Europe, or at least western Europe. Two absolutely unnecessary, brutal and tragic wars that should never have happened. http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.bl...ly-of-war.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Here, here. Well said!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wuotans Krieger For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 10:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    You mean look where its defeat led to. The white world was shown an ethnic based society that worked where jews weren't bleeding everyone dry
    and we were free. But we slaughtered them at the behest of the jews who then decided they needed a final solution to the "white problem".
    Don't blame Hitler and the Germans blame yourselves.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    You mean look where its defeat led to. The white world was shown an ethnic based society that worked where jews weren't bleeding everyone dry
    and we were free. But we slaughtered them at the behest of the jews who then decided they needed a final solution to the "white problem".
    We all know that WWII was a continuation of WWI and that Hitler was a product and the result of that. However he became intoxicated with notions of his own 'greatness' and gambled with the future of Germany and the rest of Europe. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of that it is now history and the whole subject is best avoided in public discourse outside of forums like this. This not Daily Stormer (thank the Gods!)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wuotans Krieger For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 11th, 2021 @ 12:09 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Thank you.
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Herr Rentz For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, February 27th, 2020 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    We all know that WWII was a continuation of WWI and that Hitler was a product and the result of that. However he became intoxicated with notions of his own 'greatness' and gambled with the future of Germany and the rest of Europe. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of that it is now history and the whole subject is best avoided in public discourse outside of forums like this. This not Daily Stormer (thank the Gods!)
    Hitler was not entirely a product and result of WW1. Historians and statisticians (i.e. Oswald Spengler) overlook the Rienzi experience, the post-WW1 yearning of Germans, and the unknown factor (Hitler's oratory was not merely from training or cultivated over a long lifespan. Also, he explicitly rejected occultism in a 1938 speech).

History is a massive fiction construct and barring the subject from public discussion is almost the same as censorship. Race we can avoid bringing up too much in discussions outside of a racially conscious environment, and we can instead emphasize the effect of climate or education on a people's development. You could also just emphasize the differences between races and stress the need to cease intermarrying. They don't understand racial pride, beauty, sense of identity, etc.

Do you mean "Thank the gods, I am not one of them" (Luke 18:9-14)? DailyStormer is a magnet for the racially degenerate, with a few Christian, pagan, and agnostic adherents who still have a shred of decency or at least, some self-respect. I was able to monitor their conduct before it moved to the dark web. There are surprisingly some people in there who do have devotion (which can be blinding!). Failing to distinguish between the inner circle and the mass of idiotized followers is a big mistake. It's like classifying all dissidents and people who don't agree with you, as fascists, commuists, liberals, neo-Nazis, etc.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Hitler was not entirely a product and result of WW1. Historians and statisticians (i.e. Oswald Spengler) overlook the Rienzi experience, the post-WW1 yearning of Germans, and the unknown factor (Hitler's oratory was not merely from training or cultivated over a long lifespan. Also, he explicitly rejected occultism in a 1938 speech).

History is a massive fiction construct and barring the subject from public discussion is almost the same as censorship. Race we can avoid bringing up too much in discussions outside of a racially conscious environment, and we can instead emphasize the effect of climate or education on a people's development. You could also just emphasize the differences between races and stress the need to cease intermarrying. They don't understand racial pride, beauty, sense of identity, etc.

Do you mean "Thank the gods, I am not one of them" (Luke 18:9-14)? DailyStormer is a magnet for the racially degenerate, with a few Christian, pagan, and agnostic adherents who still have a shred of decency or at least, some self-respect. I was able to monitor their conduct before it moved to the dark web. There are surprisingly some people in there who do have devotion (which can be blinding!). Failing to distinguish between the inner circle and the mass of idiotized followers is a big mistake. It's like classifying all dissidents and people who don't agree with you, as fascists, commuists, liberals, neo-Nazis, etc.
    One thing that historians agree on and that is Hitler was a distinctly unremarkable person prior to his blindness brought on by a gas attack towards the end of WWI. New evidence is emerging regarding a treatment of hypnosis that Hitler received to 'cure' his blindness which apparently was hysterical in nature and not physical blindness. I believe that there was an aspect of Hitler's personality which already warmed to a secret messiah complex, maybe something which he was not fully conscious of. If it were not for the experience of WWI, his hypnosis and the way in which Germany was punished for the war Hitler would have remained a nobody. In that sense he was a product of his time and his experiences. A fascinating new book on the subject of Hitler's hypnotism for hysterical blindness has recently been published: https://www.triumphofthewill.info/
    Hitler may have OVERTLY rejected occultism but that does not make it true. Hitler's involvement in the Occult and the influences of Ariosophy, particularly Joerg Lanz von Liebenfels is well documented. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hitlers-Mon.../dp/0300189451 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Occult-Root...VGST1X35NBTZBP
    Speeches and Mein Kampf should not be taken too seriously for they were forms of propaganda for the masses and it needs to be remembered that the German public was staunchly Christian at that time. Hitler thus had to be careful in his public utterances. The Rienzi episode is vastly overstated in my opinion.
    I spent some time trying to educate a few individuals on Daily Stormer to no avail. There is but a tiny handful of respectable individuals on there but the vast majority are degenerates and fruit cakes. They should be shunned, not embraced for they do much harm. For once I am glad that ISP providers and Google took action against them for they crossed the boundaries of what is acceptable-or legal.

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 10:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Oh please no not the Hitler was an occultist or an Atheist or any moronic crap like that. Hitler was a Catholic.
    Hitler kept a horse whip on him as a reminder of when Jesus beat the jews out of the temple.
    My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago—a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.Then indeed when Rome collapsed there were endless streams of new German bands flowing into the Empire from the North; but, if Germany collapses today, who is there to come after us? German blood upon this earth is on the way to gradual exhaustion unless we pull ourselves together and make ourselves free!
    And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exploited.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast