@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefjon View Post
    Anyways, something I noticed about the couplings in the documentary is that the men are a bit quiet... the women speak for them, etc... lol at that guy who asks his wife if she likes him every day and she says I dunno try harder... tbh I doubt they wear the pants in the relationship. And if that's really so, then it makes sense why Asian women cling to them instead of their own dudes. Asian women ain't the submissive lil angels ya think, in fact they can be quite heartless.
    Yes, this is true. In fact, Asian women see the Faroese men as naive, easy targets. They're pretty simple, so there is not a lot of effort involved for them. The truth is, the subserviant Asian stereotype is a myth, in fact Asian women can be manipulative and bossy, and they do not usually look for masculine men:

Myth: Asian Women are sweet, innocent and submissive.

The myth that Asian women are more submissive rings true for those who have never actually dated an Asian woman. Take for example Steven, the main character of "Seeking Asian Female", who saw images of Vietnamese women in films like The Scent of Green Papaya and wondered, would his future wife be an "idyllic servant girl who would cook these beautiful meals?" Traveling from California to China for several first dates, Steven experienced Chinese women with bossy, pragmatic attitudes and realized this "No B.S." approach perfectly complemented his dreamer, ex-hippie ways. At the end of his 10-year search, he found Sandy, from Anhui, China, who was half his age. After moving to America on the K-1 fiancée visa, her youthful, innocent exterior gave way. For Steven, the real-life experience of Sandy's emotional, controlling and fiery temperament was still quite biting.

On the flip side, are American men soft and naïve? Many Asian women think so. According to Jenny, who moved to the U.S. from Taiwan in her 30s, "For those Caucasian guys who like Asian women, their personality tend to be softer. They're not very masculine." Another interview subject, who moved to the U.S. for, and later divorced, an American white man, found them "simple" and "less sophisticated" than Asian men.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/askmen...b_2781887.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Minutes Ago @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    I don't know about all Asian women, but I know Chinese women are HARDCORE BALL-BUSTERS

"Feminists" would be put to shame. Ask any Chinese person who was once a child, they might tell you have their female teachers and daycare workers would regularly smack them in the head for even the slightest thing; like not napping the right way, or not playing the right way, or not paying attention.
    Smack Smack Smack
    , so many smacks.
    And then their mom/female relatives all smack them too. This starts around age 2-3.

My former Chinese/Taiwanese boss couldn't even live with his wife, they had to build a duplex home, where they not only sleep in separate rooms, but basically have separate living rooms and kitchens too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jonaby For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I'm not a big fan of Chinkesses.

They all seem to have the bodies of 12-year-old schoolgirls and I'm sure a lot of the men who go for them have either conscious or subconscious pedophilic tendencies.

Filius Solis
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 02:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Nordic / Stone Age Survivor
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    racial hygiene
    Religion
    blood cult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A cucked society, as any other these days. The men do not cooperate and the young women were given a wide choice of new opportunities. They are leaving for the exotic southern parts and allurements of urban lifestyle. Dating the exciting dudes, somewhere in Corsica or other cool places, via ERAZMUS etc. Having a more excited sex life, subsidized by the European Union. Such is the truth about our dysfunctional societies.
    Pontifex Solis

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567