No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,377 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutwölfin View Post
    Please elaborate on your definition of "submissive", thank you.
    I would like to hear more about this too.

Guys have called me firecracker, little beast etc.

Maybe it is only me, but I could think that life with "submissive" person would be easy?...yes, but also boring in bit longer run. No doubt unsecure men will want those kind of women but do all men wants those too (as their lifetime partners)? Just asking those as real life guys tends to like me, no matter my "energic & lively" nature.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Good morning,

Women are not just different than men in physical appearance and function but they are also very feeling oriented and emotionally easily blinded and laid astray. A man is to appreciate the physical weaker vessel as well as the emotional softness of a woman, not use it and exploit it. My generation of women, at large, wanted a husband and children, many children. Cooking and baking and all the many activities it takes to maintain a household and make the home a cozy nesting place for the husband when he comes home from work and for their children was the number one priority. There are multiple factors why things have changed so much. Both men and women have been exploited by these factors.

I am so glad I am not out there looking for a mate. After being married for over 38 years to the love of my life, a wonderful husband, father and grandfather who died much too early, and raising three children, I am content being by myself. Watching "Little house on the Prairie" as well as reading the book "Die Frau Im Dritten Reich" by Gertrud Scholtz Klink reminds me of the reality of how much has been lost by the rise and success of radical feminism hailed and financed by evil men. And with the success of the destruction of the family unit the rise of interracial relationships became almost unstoppable not to forget the religion of materialism which plagues both male and female, perhaps the female at a greater percentage than the male. The majority of women instinctively still look for security and safety in a relationship and way too many men lose any sober thoughts below the belt line as they have not or never learned to control "natural" drives.

With Deutschland's loss of World War II the white race in all of the world seems to be doomed. Which brings to mind the book written so prophetically in the later part of the last century
    "The camp of the Saints" by Jean Raspail. The "invasion" should not have it too difficult considering the overall interraciality of the Western hemisphere.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging the future but by the past.
    Patrick Henry

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Georgia For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 06:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Conservative/Libertarian
    Religion
    Mormon/Noahide/Eastern thoughts
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post

Well I personally don't find them attractive. They come across as far too hive-mind-like and their emotions are lacking. They're so robotic and aspergery.

[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
    It's your opinion. But the Japanese culture is extremely Asperger-like.

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutwölfin View Post
    Are you bored with yourself?
    Do you need outer stimulation to be happy and satisfied?
    Serious questions, no irony or in any way funny remark.
    I'm a rather extroverted person IRL and definitely need a certain amount of 'excitement' to stay satisfied. I know I would not be happy on a small island like the Faroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    The trend is old men who are usually socially recluses, don't look after themselves, some divorced and the women young and looking for money.

Thanks for the info, that trend seems to exist across much of the Western world.

Munchkin
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/Irish/French
    Ancestry
    England/Ireland/France
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gemini
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Deli Shift Leader/Manager
    Politics
    Centrist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    Are the social conditions so dire on these isolated islands that the male inhabitants become so desperate for someone to share their miserable lives with they feel compelled to commit mescegenation with these mail ordered Asian brides?

Gareth calls this sickness, yellow fever.
    Not all in life is at it appears to be.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyCaterina For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,377 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyCaterina View Post
    Are the social conditions so dire on these isolated islands that the male inhabitants become so desperate for someone to share their miserable lives with they feel compelled to commit mescegenation with these mail ordered Asian brides?

Gareth calls this sickness, yellow fever.
    I guess....simply too many women will just move to Copenhagen/Denmark as they'll reach their adult ages. On the other hand guys will mainly stay there => lack of marriage women?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, November 26th, 2018 @ 09:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    If your looking for a traditional non feminist wife its either go to a church
    or order out.
    An understandable perspective.

Most White women have forgotten what it means to be feminine...or what that essence even embodies, means, or from where it originates. It cannot be pointed out conceptually or communicated through language. It is more so...an unspoken essence that men will pick up on as a 'vibe' or energy.

Similar to how women will pick up on a man who is truly masculine according to the vibe he emanates.

Indeed, something interesting I've noticed...women have tended to respond with an energy that is more feminine, when I have interacted with an energy that is more masculine.

I suspect women would not only remember what it means to be feminine, but be more likely, and even prefer to embody that essence, if men approached with a vibe that embodied confidence, power, dominance.

And again...it is a subtle vibe people pick up on. Energy cannot be faked...you either emanate of a certain essence or you do not. And of course, the choice and opportunity to reforge who you are, is ever present. Part of the issue is...many Western men don't approach themselves or life with as earnest an intent as in previous ages...and this reflects in the vibe emanated: Decadence giving way to less than masculine character inclination...with women adapting and reflecting correspondingly.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blusnayl For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blusnayl View Post
    An understandable perspective.

Most White women have forgotten what it means to be feminine...
    And most white men have forgootten what it means to be masculine. But does that justify those white women who racemix with negro men because they perceive them to be walking specimens of testosterone? Would you find that "an understandable perspective"? If not, I think we should drop the double standards. Race mixing is race mixing, period.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    907 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtengel View Post
    And most white men have forgootten what it means to be masculine. But does that justify those white women who racemix with negro men because they perceive them to be walking specimens of testosterone? Would you find that "an understandable perspective"? If not, I think we should drop the double standards. Race mixing is race mixing, period.
    Attempting to understand a questionable or unacceptable act is not the same as attempting to justify it.

I can honestly admire the intellect of a serial killer, for example, who eludes capture for many years, without attempting to justify their depraved conduct, which I certainly don't agree with.

BTW, Jew orchestrated radical feminism IS the cause for the demise of masculine qualities in each succeeding generation of 'men'. Not the other way around.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Attempting to understand a questionable or unacceptable act is not the same as attempting to justify it.

I can honestly admire the intellect of a serial killer, for example, who eludes capture for many years, without attempting to justify their depraved conduct, which I certainly don't agree with.

BTW, Jew orchestrated radical feminism IS the cause for the demise of masculine qualities in each succeeding generation of 'men'. Not the other way around.
    It's more than ideological. It's chemical. If there is a woman here who is NOT on oral contraceptives, please stand up and be counted. There aren't many, I'll wager. The pill makes you less attractive on a chemical level, and the estrogen you pee out of you goes into the environment and adds itself to the many pseudo-estrogens contaminating the food chain, and what do you think happens when little boys drink that water and eat that food? (No, it is not removed by normal treatment.)

Women, almost NO ideas you live your lives by today are those of your forbears from 100 years ago. You have been socially engineered to be barren (or relatively so) by our enemies. Stop defending ANY of this modern crap... it's all poison.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast