Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: Asian Women Looking For Love In The Faroe Islands

  1. #11
    Senior Member Uwe Jens Lornsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    12 Hours Ago @ 08:06 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Gender
    Age
    48
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Posts
    961
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    482
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    231 Posts
    Statistics say , that women from the Phillipines aged 25-45 are most foreigners
    followed from Thailand aged 35-55 among women .

    My guess is , that it is a "hype" , that switched from Thais to Phillipinians during the last decade .


    PDF and Exel downloadable at ArcticStat.com :
    http://www.arcticstat.org/Table.aspx...01-30-02/19836

    Males of Danish Citizenship are 25.0 thousand of 25.7 thousand .
    Females of Danish Citizenship are 23.3 thousand of 24.1 thousand .

    Of course , Citizenship does not mean Ethnicity .


    In Denmark the divorce rate is sadly said to be 56% ,
    wholetime married couples become a minority there ,
    not sure , how it is on the Faroe Islands :
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

  2. #12
    Senior Member J.Yaxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Posts
    284
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    246
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    505
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Because Asian women are easier and cheaper, and they appear to be more "traditional" and "submissive". I say appear because in many cases it's just a skilled facade, I've seen Asian women wearing the pants in the relationship and pulling the strings. I don't like this trend either, it's selling out our blood and culture.


    How common is this trend in Germany? I was under the impression that there were very few Orientals in continental Europe.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    ...To me they are race traders...
    Okay, now that's rather punny. Then again you could say that puns have always been the chink in my armor.



    Quote Originally Posted by Eoppoyz View Post
    Asian women tend to be more traditional and more healthy (depending on the country). They are usually very feminine. But I'm skeptical about Thai and Filipina women because their countries are poor and marrying a Westerner is more business than love. Chinese, Korean or Japanese are better choices if they must take Asian wives.

    That's a BS meme promoted by the media. Oriental women are typically flat chested, barrel shaped, flat butted, and very childish looking. If a White man actually wants to pursue feminine non-Western women who enjoy caring for children then I'd expect him to pursue Persian or Mediterranean women. I've met agnostic Persians who look like this:





    I've never met a single East Asian woman who looked half as feminine as the average Persian. The only real advantage of East Asian women is that they are easy. The Faroe Islands look like a cold treeless hellscape and very few sane women are going to want to live there. But there are plenty of Oriental women who will do it if the cost / benefit analysis makes sense.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:


  4. #13
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    Monday, September 30th, 2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Northern England, Ireland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    That's a BS meme promoted by the media. Oriental women are typically flat chested, flat butted, and very childish looking. If a White man actually wants to pursue feminine non-Western women who enjoy caring for children then I'd expect him to pursue Persian or Mediterranean women. I've met agnostic Persians who look like this:

    I've never met a single East Asian woman who looked half as feminine as the average Persian. The only real advantage of East Asian women is that they are easy. The Faroe Islands look like a cold treeless hellscape and very few sane women are going to want to live there. But there are plenty of Oriental women who will do it if the cost / benefit analysis makes sense.
    Girls of my race are not any less feminine for having small breasts or a "flat butt." Those traits are quite common for us in fact. I dislike when typical males try to imply what you are any time some discussion about "femininity" or "attractiveness" is brought up. The majority of people truly are the lowest common denominator though, so what can I expect. Products of their environment.

    They were also talking about how they act, not look. And mongoloid females are not more feminine in any way whatsoever, so at least you got that right.

  5. #14
    Senior Member J.Yaxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Posts
    284
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    246
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    505
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fjaran View Post
    Girls of my race are not any less feminine for having small breasts or a "flat butt." Those traits are quite common for us and we are often stereotyped as being that way by other races. I dislike when typical males try to imply what you are any time some discussion about "femininity" or "attractiveness" is brought up. The majority of people truly are the lowest common denominator though, so what can I expect. Products of their environment.

    They were also talking about how they act, not look. And mongoloid females are not more feminine in any way whatsoever, so at least you got that right.
    Unless you want me to tell you to stop being a whining mangina then I'd recommend you knock the passive aggressive BS off immediately.

    The fact that there are races which are more feminine looking & just as 'exotic' as Orientals is worth discussing because it blows a hole in the 'Orientals are so cute & feminine' tripe that gets peddled by the media. You picked a fight with me when you warped that topic into something it wasn't (I never said a single thing about trimly built White women) and tried to virtue signal as the superior man. Pathetic. Do you think people can't see that you just created a strawman argument and then attacked the 'author' who had nothing to do with it?

    I have zero patience for people who twist my words, accuse me of implying things I never did, and then insult me based off of utterly nonsensical strawman arguments.

  6. #15
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    Monday, September 30th, 2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Northern England, Ireland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    Unless you want me to tell you to stop being a whining mangina then I'd recommend you knock the passive aggressive BS off immediately.

    The fact that there are races which are more feminine looking & just as 'exotic' as Orientals is worth discussing because it blows a hole in the 'Orientals are so cute & feminine' tripe that gets peddled by the media. You picked a fight with me when you warped that topic into something it wasn't (I never said a single thing about trimly built White women) and tried to virtue signal as the superior man. Pathetic. Do you think people can't see that you just created a strawman argument and then attacked the 'author' who had nothing to do with it?

    I have zero patience for people who twist my words, accuse me of implying things I never did, and then insult me based off of utterly nonsensical strawman arguments.
    It is what you implied, they were your words. I will speak up and say something about it as no one else likely will. You are free to think whatever you want in any case.

  7. #16
    Senior Member J.Yaxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Posts
    284
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    246
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    505
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fjaran View Post
    It is what you implied, they were your words.
    I will speak up and say something about it as no one else likely will. You are free to think whatever you want in any case.

    You started this debate by referring to me as being a part of 'the lowest common denominator' - when I wasn't even talking to you - and now you are claiming to be the only one willing to call out big bad JY. Ridiculous. My actual argument was pretty damn straightforward: There are non-Oriental races that are just as traditionally minded and at least as physically attractive as Orientals - yet White men with Yellow Fever never seem to date those races. This tells us that the 'Orientals are more traditional and feminine' line is a BS excuse.


    What's even worse is that your attempt to equate my comments about Orientals to trim White women (and thereby stir up a debate) makes zero sense because the Persian woman in photo #2 is obviously not all that curvy. And last month I made a comment saying that Emma Watson was attractive, let's look at her:



    So the 'you don't think Asian women are feminine looking and that means you don't think skinny White women are feminine looking' BS holds no water. I know exactly what you're doing. Try harder next time.

  8. #17
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Location
    Ostrobothnia
    Gender
    Age
    21
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,778
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,462
    Thanked in
    1,351 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fjaran View Post
    Girls of my race are not any less feminine for having small breasts or a "flat butt." Those traits are quite common for us in fact.




  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


  10. #18
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,573
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,310
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    So, We are reduced down to debating a women's breast size as to why a few European men get mail order Asian brides?

    Men that get asian brides are idiots, and have deep rooted women hating issues, I don't think they even consider breast size.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  11. #19
    Senior Member Astragoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 01:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Posts
    826
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    852
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    811
    Thanked in
    442 Posts
    I knew a woman who was an Asian bride. Japanese in fact. The moment I saw her I knew why the white man had picked her.
    He was looking for a substitute white woman. If your looking for a traditional non feminist wife its either go to a church
    or order out.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:


  13. #20
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Blutwölfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Online
    17 Hours Ago @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Posts
    4,083
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    62
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    [LEFT]

    The Faroe Islands look like a cold treeless hellscape and very few sane women are going to want to live there. But there are plenty of Oriental women who will do it if the cost / benefit analysis makes sense.
    Actually, the Faroe Islands are pure beauty to me - but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?
    If you want to get away from consumption, polluted air and water, crime, and mass immigration, the Faroer might be the place to be.


    Back on topic: Is it Asian women looking for love in the Faroer or is it Faroese men looking for love in Asian woman?
    Weak males (mentally), no matter where they are from, "order" women because when they are bought they become property and are easier to handle. That they can become quite challenging in demanding is something they do not know or ignore.

    It's a world wide demise - you can see it here in Iceland also, where men on the countryside even, mostly in their late 40's or 50's, suddenly turn up with a Philipina or something like that.

    Mail order brides, no matter if Asian or Eastern European, don't care where they end up as long as they get money and can live a rather luxurious life.
    Lík börn leika best.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blutwölfin For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Uses of Whales' Bones in the Faroe Islands
    By Catterick in forum Faroe Islands
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, July 1st, 2016, 05:05 PM
  2. Whale Slaughter in the Faroe Islands
    By Glynd Eastŵd in forum Faroe Islands
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Thursday, June 16th, 2016, 03:15 PM
  3. Faroe Islands on Facebook
    By Dagna in forum Faroe Islands
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Wednesday, July 4th, 2012, 12:33 PM
  4. Faroe Islands: Photos from 1899
    By Dagna in forum Faroe Islands
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, March 12th, 2009, 11:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •