Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: National Socialism: A 'Left-Wing' Movement-Some Observations and Suggestions for its Development

  1. #1
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 06:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    372
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

    National Socialism: A 'Left-Wing' Movement-Some Observations and Suggestions for its Development

    National Socialism: A 'Left-Wing' Movement-Some Observations and Suggestions for its Development



    I have recently had an opportunity to reread Povl Heinrich Riis-Knudsen's excellent National Socialism:A Left-Wing Movement (1984) and National Socialism: The Biological World View (1987). It has been many years since I initially read these booklets but my own Weltanschauung has gradually developed along the same lines as Riis-Knudsen.

    It is a common mistake made not only by our enemies but also by people who regard themselves as National Socialists that it is regarded as a 'right-wing' political philosophy. This is a mistake-a serious mistake. Words matter and how we define National Socialism matters for this shapes how we view the world. The concepts of 'left' and 'right-wing' are out-moded concepts which date back to the days of pre-revolutionary France when supporters of the king sat to his right in the National Assembly whilst those members who supported the revolution to his left. This may have worked very well in 18th century France but has little relevance to politics in the 20th and 21st centuries and yet people foolishly use these terms with very little forethought.

    National Socialism was and is a revolutionary movement and philosophy which seeks to overturn the current political system. Therefore if we are going to use the terms 'left' or 'right wing' then we can only conclude one thing: National Socialism is a 'left-wing' movement. It does not seek to sustain the system but to completely abolish it. Riis-Knudsen makes the valid observation:

    "If National Socialism is, in its essence, a left-wing movement, it is, of course, paradoxical that National Socialists should have devoted so much time and energy to catering toward traditional right-wing attitudes, whereas they have shunned all openings to the left. Is it any wonder that all attempts to create a National Socialist movement on this basis have been utterly unsuccessful?"

    Over many years I have never understood the attitude of many ethno-nationalists and white nationalists who tend in their attitudes to be very scathing of issues relating to the environment, trade unionism and by and large, especially the American ones, tend to support the system of capitalism, which has so spectacularly failed in the 'west' and has on many occasions been propped up by the tax payer (vis-à-vis the global banking crisis of 2008). Capitalism is a system that benefits the elite at the expense of the many. Americans are quick to point out that Communism 'never worked' and yet there are countries in the world where this system has worked and where it has it is the majority of people who benefit and not the few. Of course the weakness of the Marxist variant of Communism is its lack of spiritual vision: Marxism is purely a materialist philosophy concerned purely with economics. By contrast National Socialism is an holistic world view.

    Capitalism by contrast has helped to create the current immigration crisis in the 'west'. The western armaments industry and its bought political whores agitate for war after war in order to maintain a market for these merchants of death to sell their disgusting weapons. We have seen an acceleration of arms sales since Trump helped to kickstart the new 'Cold War' in 2017, a 'Cold War' which shows every sign of turning into a real war involving Russia and/or China. (I will discuss this in a future article if the 'button' has not been pressed before then!) War inevitably results in refugees. Now I realise that many of the so-called 'refugees' that find their way to the shores and borders of northern Europe are not genuine refugees but there are many who are and these are the ones that tend to move to the next safe country as they genuinely are fleeing for their lives. The ones that make their way to northern Europe are not in my opinion genuine. This refugee crisis suits the capitalists very well as it helps to push wages down as the workforce is artificially swelled due to their presence. Thus capitalism creates the problem and then takes advantage of it! Capitalists are the true parasites and they have no loyalty to folk or land. They are truly cosmopolitan: they are thus the true enemy of National Socialism and of the people.

    Trade Unions in the 1960s were still to a certain extent Marxist free and were concerned soley with the improvement of their members' conditions of employment, not engaging in irrelevant political campaigns. However the educated student generation of the late 1960s have since entered spheres of influence and have not entirely shed their Marxist indoctrination from their university days. My late brother was a university student, the first time in the late 60s and early 70s and went through a youthful phase of being a Marxist and an anarchist. By the time that he died at 58 in May 2009 he was by his own admission a 'Conservative' (whether this was of the small 'c' variety or the capital 'C' I am not sure!). However many of these people entered very influential positions in the field of law, politics, commerce and education. It is largely these people who have set in motion the cancer which has afflicted our society; the cancer of politically correct ideology. However there is nothing wrong in essence with the concept of a trade union movement. Some of my readers may be aware that some of the greatest of our racialist writers in the English speaking world were also socialist! I am thinking in particular of the likes of Jack London who was both a racialist and a socialist. Even William Morris who is lauded as a Marxist had very clear folkish leanings and translated the Volsunga Saga and produced works of fiction based upon Germanic heathenism. These people saw no contradiction in this. This article may be of interest: Jack London: When Socialism was Racist

    In the mid 1960s trade unions in Britain still campaigned AGAINST mass immigration for they realised that this threatened the jobs of native workers. This inconvenient fact of history is deliberately ignored by modern day trade unions for it challenges their myopic view of the recent past. I see no reason why National Socialists should not be actively involved in trade unions. It is interesting to note that those trade union leaders and representatives who are more moderate in their approach tend to be ineffective. The Marxists understand this and they are not afraid to challenge employers. National Socialists too must not be afraid to be radical.

    I dare say that some of my American readers will be uncomfortable with some of the points and suggestions which I am making in this article. Americans whether they be white nationalists or not tend to view Europe as being 'socialist' and by comparison with the USA they may well be right! However this observation is not made in a positive way as the prevailing culture in the USA is pro-capitalist and antagonistic to anything which may be viewed as 'socialist'. White nationalism is not in my opinion a genuine political philosophy. It is devoid of any true vision or Weltanschauung. It is reactive, seeking only to return society to a recent mythical past. Instead National Socialism looks forward, seeking revolutionary change, not conservation. Thus there can be no real accommodation between white nationalism and genuine National Socialism which in my opinion is only to be found in Europe.

    What passes as 'National Socialism' in the USA is generally a fetishism for Third Reich uniforms, 1930s haircuts and toothbrush moustaches. It is costume play, nothing more. We also must not confuse National Socialism with 'hate'. Genuine National Socialists do not hate others because of their race or religion. They seek not the genocide or annihilation of other races but their preservation. THIS is true multiracialism, not the forced race-mixing found in modern day 'western' countries. It is only when diverse races and peoples are forced to live alongside one another that 'hatred' arises. The architects of our replacement, of our genocide are the true 'haters', no
    t us.

    Too often I see on various websites knuckle dragging comments made about other races including Jews and Muslims and these comments demean the people who make them. Their behaviour is far from 'Aryan'. Idiots who promote genocide of other races do our cause a great deal of harm and these cretins must be actively opposed at any and every opportunity. I will not tolerate any fool attempting to make such idiotic comments on this blog-they will not be published. Our battle is against Zionism, not Jews per se. Many of these knuckle draggers fail to understand that Zionists can be of any race or ethnicity and many of them are not Jewish at all and indeed many fundamentalist Christians tend to gravitate towards supporting the goals of Zionism and even declare themselves to be Zionists (Steve Bannon et al). There is nothing to be gained by targeting a particular ethnic or religious group. Such action is counter productive and is the worst kind of publicity imaginable. By behaving in a hateful fashion one is conforming oneself to a Hollywood stereotype. Unfortunately too many people go down this route and achieve nothing but a lengthy prison sentence.

    National Socialism is an age old philosophy known and practiced by our ancestors before the term was invented in the 1920s for it follows the cast iron laws of nature. It is a philosophy that may be applied to any and all people, not just the Aryan. Even if man were to cease to exist National Socialism will not end for it is reflected as I say in the laws of nature. However I have come to the conclusion that the use of the term 'National Socialism' in a public context should be avoided. It carries too much historical and negative 'baggage'. The philosophy and goals need not change but the terminology must. Likewise those of you who believe yourselves to be National Socialist who have a penchant for Third Reich costume play must desist from engaging in this infantile behaviour; it is moronic and has nothing to do with genuine National Socialism. It is also high time that people stopped using the fylfot (swastika) as a symbol of this philosophy. It does absolutely no good in this day and age. Whilst in 1930s Germany it may have exerted a magical influence upon the collective psyche of the Volk it is now practically useless as a public symbol. It should be reserved for personal and esoteric use only.

    There is no point at all in attempting to promote an overtly National Socialist agenda as this cannot succeed. It would be far better for National Socialists to embrace the causes which are normally associated with the 'left' whether these be to do with environmental issues such as climate change or fracking or trade unionism. We must take the ground that is currently occupied by Marxist Socialists and win this ground for genuine National SOCIALISM.


  2. #2
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    45 Minutes Ago @ 05:33 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,895
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,297
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    These categories of "left" and "right" are quite obsolete in NS. They are a product of democracy, of parliaments, and not even of the German ones but of the French, where on the 'left' side of parliament resided the "socialists" and later Marxists, on the 'right' were the monarchists/revivalists, 'capitalists'/feudalism and what not, and in the middle grew the "civil society" (another Marxist concept) parties. NS abolished the entire clown show of parliamentarism, and with it the limited and limiting concepts of left and right.

    NS also abolished trade unions, btw, because these too are essentially communist concepts. Most unions have been dissolved, some structures were taken over by the state and remodeled to actually serve the workers. NS sought to abolish the "class warfare" entirely, and unions are the battle front of class warfare.

    I agree, however, that we must reclaim certain topics for us. NS was the first to make animal and environment protection laws and sought to abolish mass keeping of animals, that's what the goal of 15% farmers was for (today it's about 1-2% big industry farms). NS also promoted "alternative" medicine and put the focus on prevention of health issues through reduction of chemicals etc.

    What's also important, imho, is to promote the difference between fascism and NS, because they are absolutely not the same. Much of the objections against NS is rooted in the misunderstanding and mixing up of the two concepts.

    I dont agree on the Zionism issue. Zionism comes in two shapes, one is Jewish nationalism (as promoted by Hertzl for the Jewish state, they are an absolute minority among Jews) and the other form of Zionism is the ideology that runs through the Jewish diaspora, ideologically rooted in "Diasporaism". It would be a mistake to underestimate Jewish racialism (and racist hate against Amalek/Aryans/White Europeans), because at the end of the day every single Jew would stand against us. They are not our allies and they cannot be tolerated, even if you can list "individual Jews" currently posing as being "on our side". They are not.

    The idiotism of non-Jews "identifying" as Zionists is a product of 70+ years (more like 100, and in case of Britain, like 300 years) of brainwash. These idiots must be ignored, but they cannot serve as any argument to "whitewash" Zionism or the Jews. As Nationalsocialists, we should not pander to any of it or back down from NS values. I agree there's no point to "hate" all day long, doesn't mean that we should "love" them or just accept them either though, not as individuals, and for sure not as a group.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 06:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    372
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    These categories of "left" and "right" are quite obsolete in NS. They are a product of democracy, of parliaments, and not even of the German ones but of the French, where on the 'left' side of parliament resided the "socialists" and later Marxists, on the 'right' were the monarchists/revivalists, 'capitalists'/feudalism and what not, and in the middle grew the "civil society" (another Marxist concept) parties. NS abolished the entire clown show of parliamentarism, and with it the limited and limiting concepts of left and right.

    NS also abolished trade unions, btw, because these too are essentially communist concepts. Most unions have been dissolved, some structures were taken over by the state and remodeled to actually serve the workers. NS sought to abolish the "class warfare" entirely, and unions are the battle front of class warfare.

    I agree, however, that we must reclaim certain topics for us. NS was the first to make animal and environment protection laws and sought to abolish mass keeping of animals, that's what the goal of 15% farmers was for (today it's about 1-2% big industry farms). NS also promoted "alternative" medicine and put the focus on prevention of health issues through reduction of chemicals etc.

    What's also important, imho, is to promote the difference between fascism and NS, because they are absolutely not the same. Much of the objections against NS is rooted in the misunderstanding and mixing up of the two concepts.

    I dont agree on the Zionism issue. Zionism comes in two shapes, one is Jewish nationalism (as promoted by Hertzl for the Jewish state, they are an absolute minority among Jews) and the other form of Zionism is the ideology that runs through the Jewish diaspora, ideologically rooted in "Diasporaism". It would be a mistake to underestimate Jewish racialism (and racist hate against Amalek/Aryans/White Europeans), because at the end of the day every single Jew would stand against us. They are not our allies and they cannot be tolerated, even if you can list "individual Jews" currently posing as being "on our side". They are not.

    The idiotism of non-Jews "identifying" as Zionists is a product of 70+ years (more like 100, and in case of Britain, like 300 years) of brainwash. These idiots must be ignored, but they cannot serve as any argument to "whitewash" Zionism or the Jews. As Nationalsocialists, we should not pander to any of it or back down from NS values. I agree there's no point to "hate" all day long, doesn't mean that we should "love" them or just accept them either though, not as individuals, and for sure not as a group.
    I agree that the concepts of 'left' and 'right' are outmoded and indeed they only serve to divide our people unnecessarily into two factions. The only dividing line between Socialism and National Socialism is the racial issue but as I said in earlier times there was no contradiction between being both a racialist and a Socialist.
    Trade Unions are a good thing for when run properly they seek to preserve and improve workers' pay and conditions. It is only after the 1960s did they become dominated by people with a political agenda. In fact they are rooted in the ancient system of European trade gilds.
    We should not seek to emulate the Third Reich in any way and neither should we use their terminology. The general concepts of National Socialism are valid for all peoples and all times. Many, particularly Americans fall into the trap of automatically linking National Socialism with an adoration of the Third Reich.
    The Jewish issue is not something that we should obsess about. A people that plays the victim card and blames all its misfortunes on the Jews are saying that they are little more than puppets and thus demonstrate their inferiority. Zionism is dominant in the USA and has been for a very long time, reaching its apex now under Drumpf. See my article: http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.bl...on-of-its.html I attribute this to what I call the 'Pilgrim Fathers Complex'.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Herr Rentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 01:27 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Location
    US
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    637
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    420
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    674
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I agree that the concepts of 'left' and 'right' are outmoded and indeed they only serve to divide our people unnecessarily into two factions. The only dividing line between Socialism and National Socialism is the racial issue but as I said in earlier times there was no contradiction between being both a racialist and a Socialist.
    Trade Unions are a good thing for when run properly they seek to preserve and improve workers' pay and conditions. It is only after the 1960s did they become dominated by people with a political agenda. In fact they are rooted in the ancient system of European trade gilds.
    We should not seek to emulate the Third Reich in any way and neither should we use their terminology. The general concepts of National Socialism are valid for all peoples and all times. Many, particularly Americans fall into the trap of automatically linking National Socialism with an adoration of the Third Reich.
    The Jewish issue is not something that we should obsess about. A people that plays the victim card and blames all its misfortunes on the Jews are saying that they are little more than puppets and thus demonstrate their inferiority. Zionism is dominant in the USA and has been for a very long time, reaching its apex now under Drumpf. See my article: http://aryan-myth-and-metahistory.bl...on-of-its.html I attribute this to what I call the 'Pilgrim Fathers Complex'.
    Possibly because this is the only working example anyone has ever seen of National Socialism in practise.

    You can call it anything you like, the Third Reich, the Great Awakening, Germany United, whatever, but the concepts and practical application of the NS principles was the only example we have to go by in this current age. Is there something inherently wrong with liking the Third Reich?
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

    Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

    Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Herr Rentz For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 06:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    372
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rentz View Post
    Possibly because this is the only working example anyone has ever seen of National Socialism in practise.

    You can call it anything you like, the Third Reich, the Great Awakening, Germany United, whatever, but the concepts and practical application of the NS principles was the only example we have to go by in this current age. Is there something inherently wrong with liking the Third Reich?
    I think the ancient state of Sparta could very well qualify as a proto-National Socialist society. Nothing wrong with 'liking' the Third Reich but it cannot and should not be resurrected. We also do not need to rely upon past models but can freely create our own paradigms.

  8. #6
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    45 Minutes Ago @ 05:33 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,895
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,297
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    I agree that the concepts of 'left' and 'right' are outmoded and indeed they only serve to divide our people unnecessarily into two factions. The only dividing line between Socialism and National Socialism is the racial issue but as I said in earlier times there was no contradiction between being both a racialist and a Socialist.
    This is a view on NS that cuts way too short. The national was not a merely cosmetic addition to socialism, it is the very foundation of Volk that necessiates sociliaty and societal solidary, aka socialism. The Volk makes the state, the nation, and everything circulates around the Volk, growing from it and serving it.

    In German, Nationalsozialismus is one word, it is an inseperable unity, not a patchwork of bits taken from other ideologies.

    Trade Unions are a good thing for when run properly they seek to preserve and improve workers' pay and conditions. It is only after the 1960s did they become dominated by people with a political agenda. In fact they are rooted in the ancient system of European trade gilds.
    Although the unions replaced the gilds, they were not a continuation, but are the product of the hijacking of the concept.
    We outlawed the trade unions for a reason, they set up battle fronts between employers and workers where should be none. Many work laws realised what the unions had fought for, but failed against the (laisset faire capitalist) owners.
    Some of the structures that the unions had established were part-nationalised, they were indeed not simply abolished.


    The Jewish issue is not something that we should obsess about. A people that plays the victim card and blames all its misfortunes on the Jews are saying that they are little more than puppets and thus demonstrate their inferiority.
    This is not about playing the victim card, but recognising an enemy that conquered us on a fundamental level, with most people not even noticing it - which is a weakness in us that we must address as well. This is the single most important thing to do to heal our folk bodies from this parasitic infection. Call it obsession or antisemitism all you like, I've immunized myself against such verbal manipulation. No rant against any other people or race had triggered you to write what you did, but because it's the "holy jews", too many people feel the need to step in for them and protect them from "unfair accusations" by saying look the other way. But, this won't get us anywhere when we continue to ignore the base problem.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  9. #7
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 06:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    372
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    This is a view on NS that cuts way too short. The national was not a merely cosmetic addition to socialism, it is the very foundation of Volk that necessiates sociliaty and societal solidary, aka socialism. The Volk makes the state, the nation, and everything circulates around the Volk, growing from it and serving it.

    In German, Nationalsozialismus is one word, it is an inseperable unity, not a patchwork of bits taken from other ideologies.



    Although the unions replaced the gilds, they were not a continuation, but are the product of the hijacking of the concept.
    We outlawed the trade unions for a reason, they set up battle fronts between employers and workers where should be none. Many work laws realised what the unions had fought for, but failed against the (laisset faire capitalist) owners.
    Some of the structures that the unions had established were part-nationalised, they were indeed not simply abolished.




    This is not about playing the victim card, but recognising an enemy that conquered us on a fundamental level, with most people not even noticing it - which is a weakness in us that we must address as well. This is the single most important thing to do to heal our folk bodies from this parasitic infection. Call it obsession or antisemitism all you like, I've immunized myself against such verbal manipulation. No rant against any other people or race had triggered you to write what you did, but because it's the "holy jews", too many people feel the need to step in for them and protect them from "unfair accusations" by saying look the other way. But, this won't get us anywhere when we continue to ignore the base problem.
    There was really very little difference between Russian Socialism and German National Socialism. The Russians realised this and hence they never referred to the Third Reich as National Socialist but as 'fascist' which technically of course this was not quite correct. Even today on RT (Russia Today) they refer to the war against 'fascist' Germany rather than National Socialist Germany. There was a very strong ethnic awareness in Soviet Russia and a deep love of the Motherland. The war between Germany and the USSR is portrayed as a war of two opposing ideologies when in fact they were not opposing ideologies at all but variants of the same thing. In reality it was a war of geopolitics, of conquest and the desire for more Lebensraum for the German Volk. In many ways it was a continuation of WWI. It was in my opinion sheer folly for Hitler to attack the USSR. He did not learn from history but made the same mistakes as Napoleon, intoxicated by his easy conquests in the rest of Europe prior to the war with the USSR. And let's face it they WERE easy conquests! At the end of WWI my grandfather who fought in the trenches against the Russians told my mother that the Russians can never be beaten on the basis of sheer numbers alone. This is an advantage that they share with the Chinese-another people that can never be beaten. Warmonger Zionist Donald Drumpf needs to learn that lesson also.
    Yes, Nationalsozialismus, two nouns compressed together but that is often the case in the German language so I am not sure that that proves your point. As I have already inferred Soviet Socialism was also centred around their folk but what separates the two is the fact that Russian Socialism is based upon Marxist principles and a distorted materialistic view of history.
    Of course the unions were not a "continuation of the Gilds" but they WERE based upon them and I see no rational argument against workers collectively defending and improving their conditions of employment-a necessity ever since the Industrial Revolution. Surely the welfare of the Volk is an essential component of National Socialism? You talk about "battle fronts between employers and workers" but who created this situation to begin with? The workers or the greedy capitalist employers who exploited them, caring nothing for the well being of their own people? Indeed many of these employers were not even German but Jewish. This is where the Third Reich sold out to capitalism and betrayed its Socialist principles and in doing so betrayed the Volk. What a pity that Hitler instead of just reforming the unions did not nationalise industry and strip these capitalists of their wealth, power and influence! This might have happened if it were not for the inglorious Night of the Long Knives where the NSDAP plunged to new depths of infamy.
    By obsessing about the Jews you continue to walk into the very traps that the Zionists set for you. I find very little of the qualities of a Herrenvolk in a people who continue to whine and bitch like a woman, constantly playing the victim. A puppet can never be an Uebermensch! It is far better that the whole issue of the Jews were avoided altogether in public discourse for it does more harm than good. You score a home goal every time you mention them. Have you not learned this lesson by now? I care nothing for the Jews but I will not present myself as being their puppet. It is a mark of inferiority.
    National Socialism is a valid Weltanschauung but it need not have its terms of reference based on 1930s Germany. Its principles are eternal and beyond a specific time and place, a philosophy of life that may be applied to all peoples of the earth. Hitler did not invent this philosophy-he merely rediscovered it. Indeed Germany was not even the first National Socialist state. In my opinion that honour probably belongs to Sparta.
    Last edited by Wuotans Krieger; Monday, November 26th, 2018 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Typo

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: Sunday, September 12th, 2010, 01:20 AM
  2. National Socialism: a Right-Wing or Left-Wing Ideology?
    By Dagna in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Friday, March 6th, 2009, 06:13 PM
  3. Are you Right Wing or Left Wing?
    By Schmetterling in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Friday, April 25th, 2008, 04:31 PM
  4. Chauvinism, National-Socialism or Racial-Socialism?
    By Lusitano in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Thursday, May 4th, 2006, 07:02 PM
  5. Potential Allies on the Left?
    By Tchort in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Friday, November 7th, 2003, 02:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •