Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts

Nuclear Lies & Military Propaganda: The Thread

Imo, if the elites are willing to lie about things like race, IQ, history, transgenderism, etc. then it stands to reason nuclear weapons are also a topic that should be researched thoroughly. After all, when the governments of major nations claim to possess weapons capable of destroying civilization several times over then this should be taken with a massive grain of salt. Claiming to have a superweapon is Military Propaganda 101. It's the ultimate psyop - claim you can kill everyone instantly if you don't get what you want.

So I'd like to put together a thread compiling evidence that nuclear weapons technology is, at the very least, highly exaggerated.

1. Interview with Brigadier General Crawford F. Sams

American WWII general Sams stated the following in an interview which is available through Washington University School of Medicine:

I mentioned deterrents against war. There was a letter brought over by this first group that came up to Japan from the Philippines with me, from the Manhattan Project, in which the President was looking for a new deterrent against a future war, because air power had failed. You know, “If you have another war, air power will destroy civilization,” and it failed because it hadn’t even brought Germany to its knees. A strategic bomb survey over there showed that military production had increased actually during our bombings. So the object of this instruction, called Letter of Instruction, was “You will play up the devastating effect of the atomic bomb.” All right? So I was the one who set the deadline this time. Anybody who had been in Hiroshima and died within six months, whether they got run over by a bicycle or whatnot, would be credited to the atomic bomb. We had to set some kind of order to this. Most of the casualties occurred, of course, from thermal readings. You had the bomb – now I’ll just summarize this very quickly because all the reports that came back were the result of these studies that came over my desk.

The atomic bomb went off and that city had about 250 thousand people in it. In other words, you had a high density population exposed, compared to Tokyo which had a population of nine million, but where they anticipated being bombed early in the war after the Doolittle raid. They had taken all “nonsense” people out so there were about three million exposed to the fire and napalm and high explosive bombs that were dropped there. When the bomb went off, about 2 thousand people out of 250 thousand got killed...

When I came back to this country, I was appalled, from a military standpoint, to find that our major planners in the War Department were using their own propaganda, 100 thousand deaths, Bing! And [they were] comparing it – saying it was the greatest killer in comparing it to the number of deaths in Tokyo, which had been literally destroyed by high explosives. Actually, the atomic bomb was a damn poor killer in comparison to the exposed population.

http://beckerexhibits.wustl.edu/oral...ipts/sams.html

It should be noted that General Sams was not a nuclear expert himself and was obviously not present when the bomb went off. He arrived later (at a city that he claims was largely destroyed by a firestorm - just like Dresden) and was tasked with exaggerating the weapon's power & potential.

2. Trinity Test Site Damage
    There are numerous photos of journalists being brought to the supposed test site of the Trinity Bomb (the first atomic weapon) and we can see that there is no crater at ground zero. Look at the before & after photos. Here is the site being constructed - the bomb is suspended in the center:

Now after the bomb is said to have detonated:

The metal frame is gone but the lower rebar is not melted. The blast supposedly generated 20 kilotons of force and a ground zero temperature of several million degrees. Why is the steel rebar (melting point = 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit) only 15 feet away not melted? Why is there no real crater? The men (including Oppenheimer, on the left) did not suffer any radiation poisoning. The frame has apparently been destroyed and blown away but that could easily be achieved by a large chemical weapon. The damage is certainly impressive but it is not indicative of the civilization shattering power that the government claimed the weapon possessed.

3. Supposed 'Test Footage' Abnormalities.

I'm a very SFX savvy guy - and mushroom clouds are very easy to generate with small amounts of explosives & a lot of dust. The key is that the explosives need to be close to the ground. As the shockwave moved outwards, hot air rises and creates a vacuum that sucks air upwards. An air blast will typically not generate a mushroom cloud unless the blast creates a massive fire on the ground (firestorms often create mushroom clouds on their own). Yet there are numerous photos of supposed nuclear air blast tests generating mushroom clouds. Like this:

Additionally - look in the bottom right corner at the white streamers. The cloud of dark smoke intersects them without blowing them away. To me, this photo appears to be a composite image interlacing a photo of a real (but smaller) mushroom cloud with a photo of large streamers. The fact that there's a plume of dark smoke in the lower right side is also downright silly because nuclear weapons do not release dark smoke - they release radiation which superheats the atmosphere & all nearby objects. This fact leads to yet another problem: in nearly every American nuclear blast photo the mushroom cloud glows radiantly while the ground kicks up dust. Like this:

This makes sense... if you are looking at a chemical or 'dirty' bomb. But a truly massive nuclear explosion would release incredible amounts of alpha & beta radiation which would bombard the ground & all nearby dust (in a perfectly spherical radius oriented around the bomb's point of ignition) and superheat it. The ground & all of the dust clouds should be glowing and the glowing light should dissipate at a steady rate as you get farther away from the blast site. But that's not what we see. Instead we see a shockwave move along the ground, kicking up lots of dust, without actually causing the radioactive effects that one would expect. As soon as the dust settles the ground appears to be normal.

Interestingly enough, early Soviet tests never even displayed a glowing mushroom cloud. Here's an image of the original Soviet nuclear weapon, RDS-1:

Notice how the mushroom cloud isn't glowing? It's a giant plume of dark smoke... where is the ionized plasma cloud? Why isn't the ground superheated? Nuclear weapons operate by releasing ungodly amounts of radiation - which will ionize & superheat the air around them. There is no evidence of that here. We see dark smoke, as if a chemical reaction has taken place. Of course once the US released images of its glowing mushroom cloud tests the Soviets updated their propaganda images. Their later weapons tests no longer showed the dark clouds the early ones did.

My conclusion:

I truly believe that - looking at all the evidence - the total yield of these weapons is incredibly exaggerated. As is the amount of radiation they release. Are they dangerous? Yes. But they're not the sort of superweapons people have been taught to believe they are. Stop and ask yourself: if you are willing to believe that the elites have lied about NS Germany & WWII - why wouldn't they lie about nuclear weaponry? Military propaganda is all about making yourself appear as invincible as possible.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Let's look at the radiation level in Hiroshima at a building that survived the blast:

Lower than the global average.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 11:17 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    The fear of a Nuclear War had been present in the Media in Western Germany back in the 1980s .

A famous German Rock Singer named Peter Maffay made a song translated Ice Age , which had
    been played through the Radio Stations mainly pretty many times up and down .

Only a wikipedia in German Language available about the Long Playing record :
    Maffay sagte: „Eiszeit ist durch die Thematik natürlich ein Lied, das nicht an Gewicht verloren hat, ein Klassiker“.[1] Das Lied handelt von den Gefahren des Kalten Krieges.
    https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ich_will_leben_(Album)

At that time it had been thought , that a World War Three with Nukes would push that much debris
    into the atmosphere , that the sun rays would not be able to pass these clouds of dust ,
    and therefore an Ice Age would be introduced , freezing away all the food , and no light rays
    be able to reach any plants .

Even sentences were brought , claiming in theory the nuclear arsenals would be enough to
    scatter the whole Earth into small pieces , so the Earth Planet would become another
    Asteroid Belt , as one exists between the Earth and the Mars planets .

But in practice , no-one would have drilled thousands of tunnels into the Earth's Crust several
    hundreds of miles deep , to place some atomic mine there , just to prevent Communism
    to succeed , and the Communists were somehow described similar to Nazi-Germany as
    they had GULAGs similar to Konzentration Camps .
    From the ideological point of view , one really feared , the Sovjets would be capable to
    use Weapons of Mass Destruction for ideological purposes , without any responsibility
    about the future after a Third World War .
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uwe Jens Lornsen For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    In my post I mentioned the lack of plasma clouds & ionizing radiation in supposed nuke tests. The following photo is a cyclotron and the blue beam in the center is what a stream of radioactive particles looks like in Earth's atmosphere:

Ionized particles release blue-ish light through the process of fluorescence. And every survivor of a nuclear power plant criticality accident (when the core begins to meltdown) has reported seeing the room filled with a blue haze. It's a well known phenomenon. But we see zero evidence of this in most supposed photos of nuclear explosions. Look at the mushroom clouds I posted. Only the second pic shows any sign of a halo and the halo surrounds the mushroom cloud. It is both the wrong color and the wrong shape - it should be a spherical radius around the blast point.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    At that time it had been thought , that a World War Three with Nukes would push that much debris
    into the atmosphere , that the sun rays would not be able to pass these clouds of dust ,
    and therefore an Ice Age would be introduced , freezing away all the food , and no light rays
    This is exactly what I'm talking about - illogical & utterly infeasible claims were made about nuclear weapons and people swallowed the lies.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Here's a better photo of the Trinity test site after the explosion:

While the damage to the structure is obvious, the fact that the journalists were able to visit the site a few months after the blast without experiencing immediate radiation poisoning is very telling. As is the fact that steel beams & rebar managed to survive the 'power of a sun' (what Oppenheimer claimed). It's quite obvious that the scale of the explosion which took place here was an order of magnitude smaller than what Oppenheimer & Co. claimed.

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 08:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    I remember coming across sites about the possibility of nukes being a hoax when I was younger. I was emotionally overladen in those days so I made a big fuss over photos of survivors and their wounds. Then it later occurred to me that similar injuries could be delivered through systematic fire bombings (especially after seeing footage from Dresden). The Allies were already considering deploying firebombs via bats against the Japanese. Looks like they went to painstaking lengths to make a huge spectacle out of the results.

Also, all that talk about Germany's brain drain is complete rubbish. Why did the Allies feel the need to recruit as many Germans as possible before the Soviets did if they already had plenty of "Germans" at their disposal? Wernher von Braun pioneered space travel with his V2 rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    And it's safe to say that even modern "prophecies" have been adapted to these ridiculous nuclear scenarios.

What will really cause such a worldwide darkness is either smoke from wildfires (as in New England's Dark Day) or a cosmic event.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminus For This Useful Post: