Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts

Richard Spencer's Wife Divorces Him - Cites Abuse

In 2012, she said, Spencer “had me down on the ground smashing my head into the floor.” She added, “I remember feeling ashamed that the neighbors might hear what’s going on.”
    In early July 2014, Koupriianova said that when she was four months pregnant, Spencer “got on top of me, held me down with his bodyweight, and held me by my neck and lower jaw,” which she said caused bruising.
    She included in court records an email exchange from July 7 where she wrote to Spencer saying, “I am not ready to converse with you after what you’ve done. My jaw is bruised.”
    “I’m sorry, and I feel terrible,” Spencer responded.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...fe-allegations
    Now before someone says 'but women lie when they get divorced' - yes, they often do. But the emails are very damning and this fits with my own experiences with Spencer's organizations. I'd heard rumors for years about him being abusive but I never spread any of these claims because I don't slander people without evidence. I do know for a fact that he's exceptionally vindictive - I & several others were banned from his old site for opposing his ridiculous attempt to spread his personal ideology to Hungary (which ended with him being booted from the country and many donors losing substantial funds) and several of his cronies created a rumor mill against us worse than any teen girl could dream of - and I'm a relative nobody with a defunct blog so make of that what you will. He and Vincent Law are troublemakers, to put it mildly.

This also comes only a few months after Matthew Heimbach's 'TWP sex abuse scandal.' My advice to Americans on here is to network with people in your area of the country and avoid the big name troublemakers.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Germanique extraordinaire
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    All media reports on this case seem to quote BuzzFeed News, the same news outlet that produced the whole "Trump-pooping-on-prostitutes-in-Russian-hotels" story which took the World by storm in 2016. I'll wait and see if any credible sources report anything on the Spencer case.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,231 Posts
    Dick won't be single for long, he's a babe magnet and he's loaded - probably a bit less so after this divorce is settled.

From what I gather his wife is neurotic and abrasive and he himself loves to flirt with other women. Also, Nina's life must've been hard after Spencer became famous, it could play a role, maybe he did become a ball and chain in her eyes.

What she said: "I was very sick with the stomach flu, could not keep food or water down, and wanted to stay in bed recovering. Mr. Spencer wanted to watch a movie downstairs and did not take ‘no’ for an answer, he dragged me out of bed by my arms, legs, and hair, dragged me down the stairs, and threw me onto the couch. At that point he calmed down and turned on his movie. The incident resulted in bruises."

Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    I & several others were banned from his old site for opposing his ridiculous attempt to spread his personal ideology to Hungary (which ended with him being booted from the country and many donors losing substantial funds)
    It was a disaster. Moreover, he sacrificed the would be attendants of this event for his own publicity stunt, some people who got in trouble in Hungary can't forgive nor forget that. Plus, there's no shortage of questionable stories revolving around the man in general.

I'm not sure what to think of Spencer - most of what I get to see of him is his activist side; he's good at speeching, yet weak at giving interviews.
    “Every integral man has inside him, in his heart of hearts, a mystic center around which all else revolves. This mystic whirling lends unity to his thoughts and actions; it helps him find or invent the cosmic harmony. For some this center is love, for others kindness or beauty, others the thirst for knowledge or the longing for gold and power. They examine the relative value of all else and subordinate it to this central passion.” - Nikos Kazantzakis, 'Report to Greco'

Munchkin
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/Irish/French
    Ancestry
    England/Ireland/France
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gemini
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Deli Shift Leader/Manager
    Politics
    Centrist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    480 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Dick won't be single for long, he's a babe magnet and he's loaded - probably a bit less so after this divorce is settled.

From what I gather his wife is neurotic and abrasive and he himself loves to flirt with other women. Also, Nina's life must've been hard after Spencer became famous, it could play a role, maybe he did become a ball and chain in her eyes.

What she said: "I was very sick with the stomach flu, could not keep food or water down, and wanted to stay in bed recovering. Mr. Spencer wanted to watch a movie downstairs and did not take ‘no’ for an answer, he dragged me out of bed by my arms, legs, and hair, dragged me down the stairs, and threw me onto the couch. At that point he calmed down and turned on his movie. The incident resulted in bruises."
    Speaking from personal experience, I certainly don't doubt the veracity of "Nina's" account of this insult to her dignity. I think too many men of wealth, and those holding prestigious positions treat their women as if they were mere possessions.

It was a disaster. Moreover, he sacrificed the would be attendants of this event for his own publicity stunt, some people who got in trouble in Hungary can't forgive nor forget that. Plus, there's no shortage of questionable stories revolving around the man in general.

I'm not sure what to think of Spencer - most of what I get to see of him is his activist side; he's good at speeching, yet weak at giving interviews.
    Not all in life is at it appears to be.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LillyCaterina For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,231 Posts
    This meme is comedy gold.

“Every integral man has inside him, in his heart of hearts, a mystic center around which all else revolves. This mystic whirling lends unity to his thoughts and actions; it helps him find or invent the cosmic harmony. For some this center is love, for others kindness or beauty, others the thirst for knowledge or the longing for gold and power. They examine the relative value of all else and subordinate it to this central passion.” - Nikos Kazantzakis, 'Report to Greco'

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    That's what happens when you marry a non-Germanic. Time and again these "marriages" fail and people seem so surprised... the answer is right there, under your nose. Cultural incompatibilities which pour into everyday life. As for Richard Spencer, he himself is questionable, a yuppie in a suit. Plus he used to date Asian women, it's no wonder he ended up with a foreigner for a wife. He claimed it was "before he was awake" but I don't buy it. That's how it usually starts, you open yourself to one foreigner, all are acceptable.

P.S. It's possible she was paid by the mainstream media or some liberal "do gooder" like Soros, to damage the image of the "alt-right" and continue to further their war against white males. A divorce could be lucrative for her if she will get away with some $$$. Russians tend to be golddiggers.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Just because Buzzfeed reported the story first doesn't make it untrue. Buzzfeed might just be more interested in scandalous stories such as divorces of celebrities and public figures. On the other hand, it's doubtful that the alt-right media would write anything critical of Spencer, since he is the founder of their ideology. Reporting about the divorce would put him/them in a bad light, the only thing they could do was hope it wouldn't become too public.

The media cites court filings by his wife and their affidavits to the court. After the incident in which Spencer allegedly dragged his wife down a flight of stairs, the two exchanged emails talking about the incident. The exchanged was screenshotted and shown to the court.

Anyway, could Spencer's wife be lying or exaggerating some incidents? Maybe. Perhaps she has been advised so by her lawyer, or even paid. But does that meam that Spencer is a saint and it is all fabrication? I wouldn't be too quick to jump to that conclusion either. Let's not forget that Spencer is the founder of the alt-right faction, whose factions have with time become quite anti-women (see 4chan, 8chan, or Anglin's Daily Stormer for example). Some of the most extreme factions have these preconceived ideas about women, that they are all evil, man-hating feminists, inferior, unworthy of respect or only serve as maids or baby-making machines. And some of what was quoted by Spencer seems to fit with this type of ideology, e.g. "the only language women understand is violence."

P.S. The alleged abuse seems to have been going on for a while, and his wife was advised by her mother to document it, which she did. So it doesn't look like a mere case of "he said, she said". Also, Spencer was directed by a judge to "enter into counseling focusing on anger and communication issues, so he can learn how to effectively communicate in a contentious situation." It seems he had issues with anger and physical intimacy.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Not sure what to think, however you have to wonder why would the wife of a rich, famous guy file for divorce. It's not like it would make her richer, unless he kept her in check financially, which is what she claims. Did she share his ideology btw?

But yes, plenty of misogynists in the "scene". The fact that they've turned violence against women into a meme and it is laughed at shows how immature they are. I'm pretty sure if it were the other way around they would be up in arms. Alt right sites are full of articles about "psychological abuse against men"...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Koupriianova said that incident while they were watching a movie and happened after she “attempted to cuddle” with Spencer. “He often went into ‘Mr. Hyde’ in the evenings and had issues with handling physical intimacy, including hugs.”
    Hmm, looks like the guy might have had a problem or two in the bedroom.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:

Germanique extraordinaire
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sól View Post
    Not sure what to think, however you have to wonder why would the wife of a rich, famous guy file for divorce.
    Why would any wife of a rich and famous man file for divorce? Beats me, but it happens all the time. Jealousy might play into it, if he was sleeping around. Or that he gave more time and attention to his political activities rather than her. The possibilities are endless.

Did she share his ideology btw?
    I believe so. I've read a lot of claims that she has had a lot of influence on his ideology, as well, especially in terms of geopolitics. But I don't know anything about it myself.

But yes, plenty of misogynists in the "scene". The fact that they've turned violence against women into a meme and it is laughed at shows how immature they are. I'm pretty sure if it were the other way around they would be up in arms. Alt right sites are full of articles about "psychological abuse against men"...
    Your writing that as if it was a myth or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    Just because Buzzfeed reported the story first doesn't make it untrue. Buzzfeed might just be more interested in scandalous stories such as divorces of celebrities and public figures. On the other hand, it's doubtful that the alt-right media would write anything critical of Spencer, since he is the founder of their ideology.
    There's plenty of strife and grudges between different factions of the Alt-Right. In regards to Spencer, there was a long and spiteful shit-throwing between him (and other figures behind Alt-Right.com) and another group led by Greg Johnson about a year ago. And from what I know, they all still hate each other very much.

Let's not forget that Spencer is the founder of the alt-right faction, whose factions have with time become quite anti-women (see 4chan, 8chan, or Anglin's Daily Stormer for example). Some of the most extreme factions have these preconceived ideas about women, that they are all evil, man-hating feminists, inferior, unworthy of respect or only serve as maids or baby-making machines. And some of what was quoted by Spencer seems to fit with this type of ideology, e.g. "the only language women understand is violence."
    Sounds like Spencer, all right. But I am sure there was a wider context connected to that statement. Besides, one shouldn't take the shit posting at the chans and Daily Stormer at face value. A lot of it is just satirical and ironic hyperbole.

P.S. The alleged abuse seems to have been going on for a while, and his wife was advised by her mother to document it, which she did. So it doesn't look like a mere case of "he said, she said".
    What exactly has been documented?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast