Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Richard Spencer's Wife Divorces Him - Cites Abuse

  1. #41
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Sól's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Posts
    299
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    105
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    Again, you're working from the premise that all her claims and accusations are true.
    Because that's what it looks like so far.

    Sure, I agree with that. But you have to keep in mind that these sites sprung up as alternatives to the main stream media and discourse, where the male side of the issue is given close to no attention and concern, and often even subjected to ridicule. The female side of the story has been repeated over and over again, drilled into our heads from early childhood. Everyone is aware of the problems and mistreatment women face in relationships. How men are screwed over, has just started to get attention in recent years, due to male dominated sites addressing the issue.
    But many people who frequent alternative media sites do so because they are tired or the mainstream media and therefore don't read it at all. Telling only one side of the story creates a false impression and the result is you get misogynistic men who are encouraged to blame women for everything, as a default, knee-jerk reaction. You can deny it all you want but the signs are there, and there are ugly double standards. I've seen it on this site plenty of times, every other thread devolves in a talk against women, stereotypes, constant talks about female infidelity, calling women feminists, whores, liars by default, blaming them for everything, including when the man is the one who goes wrong. If he cheats, it's the woman's fault because she wasn't sexy enough and didn't keep his interest, if he beats her it's her fault because she pushed his buttons and poor guy couldn't control himself, if he leaves her and her children behind it's also her fault because "why else would a man want to leave". Women are made into the enemy and hated even more than gays, blacks, jews or other foreigners. With this type of attitude there will only be more incels, and less women will be attracted to the scene because all of this is off-putting, and bro culture who embraces closet homosexuality and, what's worse, foreign women like Asians or East Europeans who are fetishized because of their perceived submissiveness. It's no coincidence the alt-right and these 4chan/8chan and MGTOW sites are full of men suffering with yellow fever. Very sad. White nationalists and racialists used to treat white women with respect, and saw them as precious, the mothers of white babies, their posters were about the 14 words and depicted women and families with children, and consequently you had more women interested in the phenomenon. They saw conservative men as strong, traditional, dependable fathers to be. Now they treat women like the enemy, and ridicule their fellow men if they respect or protect women.

    How often does that occur globally? Besides, the majority of those guys aren't even White, not to mention never being a part of the Alt-Right in any way.
    I don't know about statistics, because the incel movement is still pretty new so there aren't numbers, and it started as an online movement. Since incels are social recluses and many of them are autists and physically unfit, there won't be an overnight revolution. But that doesn't mean violence is not brewing there. Since some have put it into action more idealise them and want to follow, and these days all they need is a gun. Incel and MGTOW communities often talk about legitimising rape against women, something which I find absolutely disgusting considering the foreign invasion of our lands. The duty of real men would be to protect their countries, women and children, instead they sit and talk about how to rape and murder us. There is a lot of discussion about how best to punish women, with mass rape fantasies and threads on how to follow them around without getting arrested, just for the thrill of having them notice you. What I've seen was enough to disgust me and you can't deny that there's a link between MGTOW and the alt-right, even if some of those incels are racially mixed. They still see whites as superior and they look down on other races, including their own. The racially mixed ones see themselves as white or have an "off-white dilemma" and wish whites would accept them. Elliot Rodger hated full Asian men and wanted to get white girls because he was "half white himself and descended from British aristocracy".

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:


  3. #42
    The lion's gate
    Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,526
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,796
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,013
    Thanked in
    1,364 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LC
    Hurting people we say we love is not right, Clodovech. And it isn't funny.
    I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, but that has no bearing upon whether this meme is funny or not. Does this have to be explained? It's not a matter of heartlessness. Horrible things happen to people on a daily basis, to you, to me, to everyone. Everyone has a sob story. Thousands died on 9/11, people lost their family members, and yet there are 9/11 jokes. Edgy (internet) humor has its place. We could just abolish humor altogether and replace it with liberal comedy if nobody is to be offended, which is what SJWs want.

    Genocide, violence against women, cancer & aids, rape (of women and men alike - think of all the prison rape jokes), it all can be funny within a certain context. Also for victims. Humor can be a way of coping with disasters. There will be joking about these things until the end of time. But if someone is not the type to make light of their own misery, then they'll probably don't find any of it funny. If that's one's personality, fine, it's just the way you're wired. I'm not like that, I'm unable to start meaningful friendships with those who feel that way. I belong to the category of those who make light of hardship. I would get terribly depressed without the existence of such humor - me, and hundreds of millions of other people. Sickness and death are funny to me or have to be funny, sickness and death await us all.

    Obscene, politically incorrect jokes create familiarity, that's their social function, they serve the social fabric well. It's another reason why people share memes like the one above. Without such humor we're simply coldly, artificially respectful towards one another and a tad fake. Men bond over locker room humor.

    I don't take arguments against memes seriously. Nobody in their right mind thinks violence against women is the way to go - nor does this meme suggest such a thing. That's perception. Those are things individuals read into them. To be offended by this meme or theme in particular, yet not by other jokes of people in trouble, reveals how much being offended is a choice though.

    And I'm inclined to believe Spencer is indeed guilty of abusing his wife. I also think it's likely his wife abused him psychologically throughout their marriage, on occassion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    There is a lot of discussion about how best to punish women, with mass rape fantasies and threads on how to follow them around without getting arrested, just for the thrill of having them notice you. What I've seen was enough to disgust me and you can't deny that there's a link between MGTOW and the alt-right, even if some of those incels are racially mixed.
    There's a link between the manosphere & incels and hating women, yet there's no direct link between MGTOW and the alt-right. MGTOW has been around for 20 years without any nationalist caring about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    I find the fact that people make fun of violence and abuse towards their own kin to be distasteful, and I have the right to my thoughts just as much as the meme makers have to make their memes. I don't find angry wives mutilating their husbands' genitals to be funny either. I'm not in favor of banning memes though, not sure how you got to that conclusion.
    No conclusion, I'm asking because like the E.U., you don't appreciate this meme. But Nina is not our own kin - 80 years ago our kin did worse things to Russian women than dragging them down the stairs to watch a movie. Yet in the context of the meme it doesn't matter whether she is or isn't, she could be black or Arab and it would still be immoral to manhandle her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    But he strikes you as the type who would date a leftist, or pose in front of a gay pride flag?
    Yes. Spencer has a history of going down that path.



    “When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in.“ – Robert Howard

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


  5. #43
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Sól's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Posts
    299
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    97
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    105
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    There's a link between the manosphere & incels and hating women, yet there's no direct link between MGTOW and the alt-right. MGTOW has been around for 20 years without any nationalist caring about it.
    There is a link, some alt-righters are MGTOW and viceversa. Of course they're not the same thing, I didn't say so, but they're tangential. Some male alt-righters have started to adopt MGTOW ideology more lately and some MGTOWs alt-right. James Jackson subscribed to both idelogies, alt-right followed many channels promoting MGTOW. Youtuber Xpall Odoc identified himself as both a MGTOW and alt-rightist. Andrew Anglin from the Daily Stormer is also MGTOW and quite anti-women. What connects the two is the hatred against women. And MGTOWs hate women just as much as incels and the manosphere. The manosphere is part of the MGTOW ideology.

    Yes MGTOW may have been around longer, this attitude against women didn't exist in the WN/racialist/traditionalist/conservative scene a decade ago or even 5 years ago. The old school WNs/racialists treated women with respect and even admiration, and men and women cooperated together. Racial organisations often had women's factions which promoted the ideology to other women, and many joined. Women are just as passionate as men about politics, in many cases even more staunch in their beliefs. More than half of white women voted for Trump. Almost half of those who vored for Hitler were women. The KKK had half a million female members and one of its most influential key figures was a woman (Elizabeth Tyler). Back then the Klan was so successful it was part of the mainstream. Many people said she was the real leader behind it, but the man was the public main figurehead. It was especially the women's group who mainstreamed and normalised racialist views. Leftists and anti-racists hated that, seeing housewives and mothers join the KKK. And even today, figures like Anne Coulter, Lauren Souther, Lana Lokteff are key to the conservative movement as they have a lot of followers of both genders. Or populist leaders in Europe, many are female: Marine Le Pen of France, Frauke Petry or Alice Weidel of Germany, Siv Jensen of Norway and Pia Kjaersgaard of Denmark. Like Lana Lokteff said, "When women get involved, a movement becomes a serious threat."

    So women are crucial to any movement if they want to reach the average person or masses.

    No conclusion, I'm asking because like the E.U., you don't appreciate this meme. But Nina is not our own kin - 80 years ago our kin did worse things to Russian women than dragging them down the stairs to watch a movie. Yet in the context of the meme it doesn't matter whether she is or isn't, she could be black or Arab and it would still be immoral to manhandle her.
    Well, I have the right to hold an opinion and I still don't appreciate it or find it funny. I don't care about her ethnicity, it's not about her, but about what it represents as a whole - a man dragging a woman by her hair down some stairs. This doesn't mean I'm against memes in general, just find this one to be poor taste. I feel the same about the "punch a nazi" memes, others find those funny but I don't. That's my opinion. Tastes differ.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:


  7. #44
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Bleyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Tradition
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    132
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    167
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    #BelieveWhamman!

    Richard has done tremendous work in putting the Nationalist concerns of Whites across the globe to the forefront of public discourse and opinion, and helped create international networks for Nationalists, as well as arranging large events and public speeches.

    What have you done?
    You accusing me of "libel" and launching personal attacks at me because I do not stick with Spencer based on his gender is nothing short of ridiculous. There is plenty of incriminating evidence against Spencer and I do not need to wait for a court decision to make my mind up. You might assume I am a nobody who has never seen the world or been involved with political activism, but that is where you are wrong. However, unlike Spencer, I am not somebody who brags "I'm important and you're not".

    Richard Spencer is not a true nationalist but a white "nationalist" who supports the EU, Israel/Zionists and other enemies of Germanicdom. He beats around the bush when it comes to the Israel lobby, probably because that's where his money comes from. He is no "self-made man", his parents own land that was subsidied by the government. He has also appropriated himself money which was supposedly "for the cause". Those in Europe who funded for his speeches and meetings which never took place never received their money back. He has a lot of people who work for him without financial compensation, including his own wife. And no, it is not her wifely duty to do a full time, unpaid job and to be criticised at the same time for "leeching" off him or his family. She also works for her mother-in-law, this time paid, but Spencer has threatened that it won't last for long.

    Anyhow, who Richard Spencer the public figure is is irrelevant when it comes to his behavior as a husband and father, which is simply abhorrent. I condemned that type of behavior first and foremost. I don't care if he were the Pope, the fact remains that anyone who uses violence against their pregnant wife - no matter the reason - is dishonorable and a coward, and he will not gain my respect. As a husband, I will condemn such behavior whenever I see fit, just like I will condemn adultery, which Spencer is shamelessly committing by parading his new girlfriend while still being technically married.

    If you expect me to side with Spencer because he is a man, you will be disappointed. I am not MGTOW and do not believe in the ideology "bros before hoes", you can keep it. Just as your attempt to ridicule me for "siding with a woman", as if all women were liars. May I remind you that we do not live in a Muslim caliphate where a woman's word is less valuable than a man's. But for your information, unlike you, I am not basing my conclusions on somebody's gender, but on both direct and circumstantial evidence which clearly show that Spencer has been acting dishonorably towards his wife.

    First of all, I have no respect for a man who habitually makes his wife pay for her and her children's groceries. And the excuse that his money is "for the cause" does not fly, I'm afraid. If someone wants to spend all their money on politics and has nothing to spare for a wife or child, then they should not get married and have children in the first place. A family carries responsibility with it, including financial. A responsible father does not let his family's electricity, water or utility bills run out until those things get shut off. He would rather sell his hat off him before letting his child be cold, dirty or hungry. The fact that he comes from a wealthy family makes it even worse. I have seen poor fathers handle such situations much more responsibly, to be honest. Sure, combining political activism with family is not always easy, but a responsible person thinks about dire situations in advance. In the worst case, he could have started a gofundme campaign, like he did when it comes to political issues or taken from his legal defense fund, which was also raised from donations.

    Second, I have no respect for a husband who makes his wife work a full-time job and leaves her to take care of two small children without help. A traditional wife should not be working - ideally, at all, but at the very least while she raises her small children. The presence of a mother is crucial during developmental years. If the man calls himself traditional to boot, it should be him who should tell his wife "don't worry about it darling, your job is to focus on the children".

    Third, I have no respect for a husband who constantly puts his wife down, especially in terms of looks and genetics. Either marry someone who fits your standards, or deal with what you have like a man. Considering she's had two children, his wife looks more than appropriate, IMO. She isn't Germanic, okay, but he isn't a Germanicist either. He made the choice to marry a Russian, he must have been aware of what he was getting into, including cultural differences. Either try to make it work, or get out gracefully. What's worse is making such comments in front of their children. If you choose to have children with a Russian, you should be extra careful how you raise them. Snide remarks and comments might come back to them and cause an identity crisis.

    Fourth, I have no respect for a husband who pushes, shoves, threatens and abused his wife physically and psychologically, wakes his wife up in the middle of the night and doesn't let her sleep - especially when she has a newborn and a small child, so she needs all the rest she can get. A man should not hit a woman, no matter the reason. A man should only block her physically in self-defense. Especially a pregnant woman, this is sheer cowardice.

    Fifth, I have no respect for a husband who has not yet been officially divorced, but dates another woman and appears in selfies with her on social media. If the man is supposedly traditionalist and that woman is everything opposed to his ideology, it is even worse. It shows not only that he has no morals, but that his beliefs are not as sound as they seemed. If anyone is naive enough to think that being in a relationship with a leftist, feminist, pro-LGBTQ activist will not have any consequences when it comes to his politics, they should wonder one thing: how will any children such couple has be raised like? Perhaps he will lead a double life, like NSM "commander" Schoep did? Plus, if it were his wife posing on Instagram with her new SJW boyfriend, she would have been called a whore and all possible names in the book.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleyer For This Useful Post:


  9. #45
    Whamen Respekter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Žoreišar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    43 Minutes Ago @ 08:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,673
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleyer View Post
    You accusing me of "libel" and launching personal attacks at me because I do not stick with Spencer based on his gender is nothing short of ridiculous. There is plenty of incriminating evidence against Spencer and I do not need to wait for a court decision to make my mind up. You might assume I am a nobody who has never seen the world or been involved with political activism, but that is where you are wrong. However, unlike Spencer, I am not somebody who brags "I'm important and you're not".
    I'm sorry you took it as a personal attack, that wasn't my intention, and I hold no assumptions towards you personally. I could have asked pretty much any other person the same thing, as in my view, very few people currently alive have achieved more success in furthering the concerns and interests of Whites (of which Germanics are included) than Richard Spencer. I don't want to go into a discussion about his ideological purity and many of his questionable positions, but considering we live in a time when even stating that 'White people exist' is considered a rebellious act, I have minimal concern for the political particularities. The fact that notions like 'White identity' and 'White replacement' has managed to reach the mainstream in recent years, speaks louder than much of anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleyer View Post
    If you expect me to side with Spencer because he is a man, you will be disappointed.
    That's the point that I've been trying to get across for some while in this thread. I'm not trying to get anyone to take any sides, and would prefer no one did. I'm simply pointing out the fact that people are judging Spencer prematurely, without any fool-proof evidence, and without hearing much from his side of the story, or knowing what evidence he has to back up his case.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

  10. #46
    Senior Member
    The Mercian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Online
    Thursday, June 6th, 2019 @ 08:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Mercian, Ulster & Midlothian
    Subrace
    Nordid & North-Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Mercia Mercia
    Location
    Nottingham
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Research Scientist
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Anglo-Saxon Heathenry
    Posts
    97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    70
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    I've never had any time for Spencer. He's always struck me as a scum-bag, the type of man that would advise you to cheat on your wife.

    Every day that goes by I more strongly believe he and the rest of the Alt-Right are controlled opposition. All their arguments can be summed up by; "they hate white people, I'm a white person, REEEE!!!" & "Women are all THOT's and stupid."

    This produces a movement that is knee-jerk in attitude and repellant to any self-respecting person. This pushes all the women that wake up to the lies away from the right, they see this genuine mysogeny and think the left were right about white men.

    Women do lie, and his wife may be lying. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was the truth.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Mercian For This Useful Post:


  12. #47
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Gender
    Age
    22
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    2,000
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    415
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,586
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Never heard about this guy before this thread ... needs to be American, right? So why cares about him in Europe?

    Needed to google him:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richar...ussia_and_NATO

    Yup; I bet in US ... Stormfront guys and Andrew Anglin fans adores him.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


  14. #48
    Whamen Respekter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Žoreišar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    43 Minutes Ago @ 08:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Posts
    2,637
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,673
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Never heard about this guy before this thread ... needs to be American, right? So why cares about him in Europe?
    America is the country in the World with the greatest number of Germanics, so from a Germanic preservationist point of view, it makes sense to be concerned about how they fare, even though we are separated by the Atlantic ocean. There are for example more descendants of Norwegians in the US than there are in Norway itself. Even though I don't consider these people my countrymen, I still feel sympathy and a sense of familiarity for them.

    And then there is also the point that what happens in America effects the rest of the World, as well. A lot of social changes that happen in the US, usually take hold in Europe afterwards. And visa versa in some cases. The development of our countries and their fates are very much inter-connected. I don't think it's a coincidence that the 'right-wing wave' that has taken place in Europe over the last decade has roughly coincided with the election of Trump. Most people move in the same direction as the wind, and the winds of Nationalist sentiments in Europe and the US help to amplify each other.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:


  16. #49
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Gender
    Age
    22
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    2,000
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    415
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,586
    Thanked in
    1,420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    America is the country in the World with the greatest number of Germanics, so from a Germanic preservationist point of view, it makes sense to be concerned about how they fare, even though we are separated by the Atlantic ocean. There are for example more descendants of Norwegians in the US than there are in Norway itself.
    I know that, but I just can not help of thinking, that whole population of USA is 326 million. That sets up things in certain light.

    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    And then there is also the point that what happens in America effects the rest of the World, as well. A lot of social changes that happen in the US, usually take hold in Europe afterwards. And visa versa in some cases. The development of our countries and their fates are very much inter-connected.
    Everything is connected to something ... nowadays. Not even Russia can/could live alone (isolated) like Sovjet Union did. Russians bank sector (alone) is much too much linked to west. I believe on that too .. as far as it goes .... but I still like to believe we can someway create our own future ... no matter what Americans do. Those don't need to be automatically same. Vice versa.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


  18. #50
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Online
    Monday, July 15th, 2019 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland,Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Since she's no longer married to Richard, will she return to the Motherland or continue living in the USA she hates so much?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Far-right Conference with White Nationalist Richard Spencer Cancelled in Stockholm
    By Nachtengel in forum Parties, Organizations, & Activism
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, November 3rd, 2017, 03:38 PM
  2. Richard Spencer at NPI 2016 (Full Speech!)
    By Huginn ok Muninn in forum Parties, Organizations, & Activism
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Wednesday, December 21st, 2016, 09:49 AM
  3. Classify Richard Wagner, his wife Cosima and their son Siegfried
    By Vasilis in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Thursday, January 18th, 2007, 03:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •