Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sól View Post
    Not sure what to think, however you have to wonder why would the wife of a rich, famous guy file for divorce. It's not like it would make her richer, unless he kept her in check financially, which is what she claims.
    Yes, that's what she says, apparently she had little access to the money:

In divorce filings, she suggested that Spencer, a believer in “traditional marriage” and “traditional” gender roles, had sometimes failed to provide for his family and care for her and their children, as well as engaging in physical violence and verbally abusing her in front of their children.

During their marriage, the white nationalist leader sometimes told her to use her own savings to pay for groceries, saying that his money was “for the cause”, she alleged. He also regularly failed to pay water, internet, electricity and cellphone bills and failed to make healthcare payments, causing their health insurance to lapse three times, including once shortly before the birth of their second child.
    More: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ivorce-filings

Quote Originally Posted by Ţoreiđar View Post
    What exactly has been documented?
    She took photos of her bruises, which were included in her affidavit to the court, as well as audio recordings, text messages and emails where they were discussing the incidents. The article contains some screenshots of their chat conversations. For example:

This is a transcript of a smartphone recording:

P.S. It seems to be even worse than I thought... he allegedly told her to kill herself in front of their older daughter. The little girl supposedly tried to stop them from fighting by placing herself between them. From the same Guardian article:

In the filings, she describes the daughter as trying to intervene when Spencer berated her mother, including putting herself between her parents and trying to distract her father or ask him to stop, and said the little girl was suffering from “sleeplessness, nightmares and anxiety” as a result of witnessing the abuse.
    If this is true, then the stability of the children is the most important thing here. Sad that they have to be caught in between such fights.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    Here's his side of the story (from his tumblr)

Nina Kouprianova and I have known each other for close to ten years, and we have been married for over eight. We have brought two wonderful children into the world, something of which we are both immensely proud. We have published two books together, including one this fall, along with many other collaborative projects.

Since last summer, we have lived apart and are in the process of obtaining a divorce. Throughout 2016, I separated from her on three different occasions; we attempted reconciliation as many times. This past year, it became clear that our union simply could not continue.

This experience has been emotionally stressful for all involved. It is one reason why I have temporarily stepped away from full-time publishing and activism. Most importantly, it is stressful for our two children, who have done nothing wrong and are victimized by this becoming public.

Our divorce is also a private matter, and I made every effort to keep it that way. But now that it has been reported on by Buzzfeed (followed by countless other outlets), I can no longer stay silent.

I continue to respect Nina and value her as the mother of our children. I know that she loves both children and cares for them. She has, however, engaged in a combination of cherry-picking, inflating or distorting of facts, and, in some cases, gross mis-characterizations of me in her filing. Since 2016, she has been secretly recording our arguments, in hope of memorializing unkind, regrettable words that could be used to harm me in a situation like this. Needless to say, nasty things Nina has said and done throughout our marriage have been omitted.

It is not uncommon for accusations like the ones Nina has made to appear in a divorce proceeding, whether to secure custody of children or money, or simply to exact revenge. But to judge me as a man, husband, and father by these accusations — and not look at the entirety of our life together — is morally and factually wrong.

As this process goes on, I will talk about the truth. I will not, however, engage in any mud-slinging at the mother of my children.

After these alleged events occurred, Nina elected to continue in the marriage, have and raise children with me, publicly defend me, co-launch publishing projects, and more. As late as August of this past year, Nina pleaded in writing that I return to her and continue the marriage. At no point during our time living together did Nina seek recourse with the police, child protective services, or any governmental organization, to my knowledge. Indeed, it was I who called the police recently, when I visited my children (while Nina was away) and was harassed by a middle-aged baby-sitter (apparently in league with Nina), who was secretly recording my interactions with her.

It should be noted I have attempted to make this as seamless as possible for the children and Nina, giving them continuity with their living situation. Further, we celebrated holidays this past year together as a family. And I could go on. The suggestion that she was ever in a dangerous or abusive situation over the past decade is false. The man depicted in her filings simply isn’t me.

I have sought, and continue to seek, an amicable end to the marriage through mediation, and tried to focus on the two people who are most important, our children. My counsel has requested, multiple times, to have the divorce file sealed to avoid this exact situation. These motions were seconded by Nina’s representative, which leads me to believe that Nina did not want her filings made public and did not push them on the press. It’s also important to remember that Montana law does not consider political or cultural beliefs criteria for determining a parenting plan or what is in a child’s best interest.

I value Nina as a person and mother. Despite the end of our marriage, she and I will continue to work together as parents to do what is best for our children.
    Btw, it seems he already has a new gf. From Twitter:

Richard Spencer's new girlfriend, who has a very public Instagram, made him pose in front of a homosexual pride flag. He should have said no.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    12 Hours Ago @ 07:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    But yes, plenty of misogynists in the "scene". The fact that they've turned violence against women into a meme and it is laughed at shows how immature they are. I'm pretty sure if it were the other way around they would be up in arms. Alt right sites are full of articles about "psychological abuse against men"...
    It's just a meme, Sol, not sure why you would think that making light of this issue is so bad. It's not the violence itself that is humorous - it's the full picture including the James Bond element and it would've been comical the other way around too - TV shows and especially comedies are filled with violence of women against men and people think it's funny - just look at how people react to articles about angry wives mutilating their husbands' genitals, empathy is nowhere to be seen. Besides, from what I gather the meme was created
    and shared by alt-righters who don't believe Nina's story. The fun police of the E.U. wants to take away our memes... and you?

Spencer's wife behaved terrible towards him in public at times and Spencer just grinned about it. He may have dragged her down the stairs, but he never struck me as the type to do such a thing. Spencer isn't Roosh V. He seems to have dug a hole for himself yesterday by writing that he feels awful though, very bad optics.

Spencer flirts with a lot of cute ladies and trad thots at his events, it's probably part of the marital problems Spencer and his wife have - the fact that he introduces a new girlfriend already makes it very likely he was unfaithful to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride
    Let's not forget that Spencer is the founder of the alt-right faction, whose factions have with time become quite anti-women.
    Okay, but that isn't Spencer's fault.

Spencer's reaction:

"If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Lulz @ the gay pride supporting chick. Kinda hard to believe that one, then again, some dudes will do anything to impress a chick. This new chick a lefty/liberal? Sure looks like it... Doesn't sound like a very good trade off. At least if he's gonna find somebody new, he should get a nationalist chick.

Anyways, this guy seems to be a living contradiction, like many of those millennials. They claim to be trad, but when it's time to be the provider, they come up with excuses. If ya wanna have a trad marriage, ya need to open your wallet, that's how it is. Chicks didn't work before the feminist era, in fact their hubbies would forbid them to work... a woman's job is to stay home and educate the kids, take care of the household, etc. A man's job is to put the food on the table, simple as that.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts
    More on the new gf:

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Here is some food for thought:

On topic, here is the divorce paperwork (has been uploaded on Scribd):

https://www.scribd.com/document/3915...orce-Paperwork

This was written by Spencer's father:

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    12 Hours Ago @ 07:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,170 Posts
    What's even stranger and what I've never seen explained before, is this photo of Spencer and his wife together with Laura Bush. R.S. is upper class, yes, but still...

"If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Trad my ass... check this out:

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Spencer
    Also, homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.
    http://archive.is/DNFeK#selection-5323.21-5323.95

The recent obsession with trannies is based in a much deeper mind/body distinction. One can have a male "soul" in a female body.
    https://twitter.com/richardbspencer/...619842?lang=en

"An Alliance with the Jews":
    https://web.archive.org/web/20150202...-with-the-jews

More in this vid:

Another one:

And another one:

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northern German, Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Politics
    Classic Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    I have said this before, Spencer, much like Heimbach is a Zionist supporter. Let's not forget, American neo-nazism/WNism and Zionism go hand-in-hand. Pretty much any figure involved in America's WN/neo-nazi circles has a questionable past. Zionists will support the neo-nazis, as long as they create a stereotypical, dumbed-down image which chases away the average and serious people and attracts more of the fringes.

That there are skeletons in his private closet is nothing surprising. The story is all too familiar. Remember NSM88's commander Jeff Schoep, the self-proclaimed "warrior for the interests of White Americans"? Here is what his ex-wife, who is 1/4 Arab had to say:

She explained how this committed anti-Semite privately accepted her non-white ancestry and that of her 17-year-old daughter, who is part African-American, but kept his new family’s racial background — anathema to neo-Nazis — secret from his followers in the NSM. Though publicly a believer in the NSM’s racist ideology, Schoep was not overtly racist to their minority neighbors or Joanna’s non-white friends, she said. He was instead mostly a raging anti-Semite, who directed his vitriol at “the Jews.” In Joanna’s view, Schoep isn’t serious about the NSM and its politics. Rather, she describes the group as Schoep’s personal piggy bank, where he wields total control over finances. She said she has come to see NSM as a cult-like organization where all power is centralized in one man’s hands, and its ranks are filled with uncritical followers who believe just about anything he has to say.
    It was like living with two different people. Like I was living with the character Jekyll and Hyde. He would be nice and all of a sudden he would dive off the deep end and get angry over the silliest stuff.

For example, if I came home late from work, even just 15 minutes, he would sit there and question me for hours on end. And I didn’t understand it. I had to walk on eggshells around him because I never knew what I would do or say that would set him off. He really had two different personalities.
    I think he really, truly, doesn’t believe in neo-Nazism and that he’s just doing all of this to boost his ego, gain a Jim Jones-type of following and make some money. Or maybe he just likes to lie to people. I don’t know and it is strange.

I know he’s in it for the money; NSM is his only income. I feel like he doesn’t care much about race because I have a lot of friends of different races and our neighbors were black. He seemed to get along with them all just fine.
    His job is basically sticking hate music and other CDs inside envelopes and then mailing them off. He runs the NSM’s record label, NSM Records. That’s what pays his bills. And it seemed more orders came from overseas than from the United States. He recently put up a new website on Amazon called Tyr Productions where he sells the same things that he is selling on NSM records.

He also lives off NSM dues and spends a lot of time trying to get people to send in as much money as possible. He liked it when people sent him cash because he would pocket that. None of the members know how much is coming in, because he keeps the books private. Many didn’t know he had Tyr Productions, where he just sells regular old NSM products on a different website.

And I have a job. So he was living off of me, too.
    He threatened me when I told him I was going to contact the FBI about the threats I’ve been getting from NSM members. He said that I have every reason to be scared of him, and he has told me that on numerous occasions.

I’m not afraid of him. Maybe I should be.
    Schoep's four-year marriage to his wife Johanna, who was with him during the NSM Conference and rally in New Jersey back in April, began falling apart in December when she was informed by Schoep that he was seeing a model from California named Camilyn, who has been featured in videos online of her getting hit in the face with pies. Joanna says she originally planned to go on a weeklong cruise in late December with Jeff, but since things soured between them, she took the trip with her youngest daughter instead. A week was all Jeff needed, and when Joanna told One People's Project that when she and her daughter returned home, Camilyn was moved into her bedroom with Jeff, which now had a lock on the door, keeping Joanna away from her personal effects as well as items belonging to her daughter. According to Johanna, [the] judge ruled that Jeff cannot prevent her from reclaiming her property, but because Camilynn, who reportedly is working as a barrister in Troy, MI, went into a rental agreement with Jeff, a judge ruled she is allowed to stay and all three need to be able to live together. Joanna has since moved elsewhere for the sake of her daughter, but she is still allowed to come to the house. Camilyn has been with Jeff at recent NSM events.
    Like Jeff cares if women and children are in danger!!! He has already abandonment two families! Jeff pays no child support!!!

Here is the history:
    A background check online shows Jeff married Shannna Simon when she was 16. They had two kids. Oh, ya Simon is a jewish last name! It's all public record! Do a background check on that NSM assholes! Jeff married a 16 year old girl, when she was 21 who had a jewish madien name!

This kosher "love nest" produced two kids and jeff left them. The judge who sentenced Jeff Schoep for his felony computer theft charge commented about how he abandoned this family. Jeff left her and shacked up with Angela Foxworth(alias). They had six kids in the household but only four were Jeff's. Jeff then abandoned this family and moved to Eastpointe Michigan to shackup with a non-white appearing woman who is a niggerfucker.

What a life, what a record and what dishonor.
    http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...-national.html

I remember talking to Schoep on the phone when I was a member of the NSM and hearing his constant abusive yelling at his children while we were talking. It was bad enough to make one cry!
    http://nsacumenoftheoldguard.blogspo...-marriage.html

Die Sonne scheint noch.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dagna For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ţoreiđar View Post
    Why would any wife of a rich and famous man file for divorce? Beats me, but it happens all the time. Jealousy might play into it, if he was sleeping around. Or that he gave more time and attention to his political activities rather than her. The possibilities are endless.
    And why must the woman always be blamed for everything? How about not giving her any money for essentials for her and her children? Letting her and her children's medical insurance run out? Refusing to pay child support? Telling her she's fat, ugly, worthless, and that she should kill herself? Treating her like a slave? Physically and psychologically abusing her? Making her work for him and his websites without any compensation? The list is endless.

Your writing that as if it was a myth or something...
    Didn't say it was a myth, just that they only present one side of the story. In their eyes, women are to blame for everything, literally every article or video about relationships places the blame on women, while we're supposed to believe that men are innocent and haven't changed one bit. Well that's not reality, and cases like Spencer prove that there are plenty of scumbags among them. Even those who hide behind the "traditionalist" mindset and use it an an excuse to abuse women, but they themselves can't fit into the traditionalist role and do their essential duty towards their family.

Besides, one shouldn't take the shit posting at the chans and Daily Stormer at face value. A lot of it is just satirical and ironic hyperbole.
    Tell that to the "supreme gentleman" and other incels who murdered women.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    It's just a meme, Sol, not sure why you would think that making light of this issue is so bad. It's not the violence itself that is humorous - it's the full picture including the James Bond element and it would've been comical the other way around too - TV shows and especially comedies are filled with violence of women against men and people think it's funny - just look at how people react to articles about angry wives mutilating their husbands' genitals, empathy is nowhere to be seen. Besides, from what I gather the meme was created
    and shared by alt-righters who don't believe Nina's story. The fun police of the E.U. wants to take away our memes... and you?
    I find the fact that people make fun of violence and abuse towards their own kin to be distasteful, and I have the right to my thoughts just as much as the meme makers have to make their memes. I don't find angry wives mutilating their husbands' genitals to be funny either. I'm not in favor of banning memes though, not sure how you got to that conclusion. If I say I don't like modern art it doesn't mean I want art banned, nonetheless I have the right to voice my opinion about it. Just because you can do something doesn't mean that it's right to do it. I'm also not in favor of laws prohibiting people from picking their nose in public, but if someone does it I will call it what it is - low class.

Spencer's wife behaved terrible towards him in public at times and Spencer just grinned about it. He may have dragged her down the stairs, but he never struck me as the type to do such a thing. Spencer isn't Roosh V. He seems to have dug a hole for himself yesterday by writing that he feels awful though, very bad optics.
    But he strikes you as the type who would date a leftist, or pose in front of a gay pride flag? Many people can have double faces be deceptive, the question is whether he did it, and so far most of the evidence points towards a yes. See the link Norman Pride posted, there's the paperwork and exhibits which were submitted, and his father confirmed that he had issues with self-control, anger and violence.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast