Völkisch
    Religion
    Heidin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    454 Posts

Good Examples of Faithful Women

Too much focus on unfaithful females, on cheating and so on... There are of course lots like that nowadays, but what about focusing on good examples? I am sure we can find good examples of faithful females too!

Well, I will come with one example... Sorry that it's a French movie series, not a Germanic one, but at least it's European.

This movie series, the Angélique series from the sixties, really got me! I watched all the movies in a row, a few years ago, I really loved them!

So, this female is a good example of a faithful, and also powerful, woman. She's my heroine, honestly! She didn't want to be with him in the beginning, as it was a planned marriage against her will, but the man was also wise enough to know how to win her heart, which he did! Then it's a wonderful story about a wonderful couple, and about a faithful woman, I highly recommend it, it's worth watching until the end!

Here are the detailed descriptions of the movies in the series:

Angélique, marquise des anges (1964)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MV5BMTg0Mzg1NTY1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ3MzQyMQ@@._V1_.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	113719

Merveilleuse Angélique (1965)

Name:	MV5BMTM2MTQ3MjczOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc2MzQyMQ@@._V1_.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	113720

Angélique et le roy (1966)

Name:	MV5BMTA3MDc3ODY2ODReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDEwNzM0MjE@._V1_.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	113721

Indomptable Angélique (1967)

Name:	MV5BMTYyOTQ4MTY4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI3MzQyMQ@@._V1_.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	113722

Angélique et le sultan (1968)

Name:	MV5BMTQxNjU5MTc0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU2MzQyMQ@@._V1_.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	113723

This woman is fantastic, she even resists sleeping with the King of France, who wants her the most! So she's not cheating, even given that chance! And no, even if it's just a movie, I believe it can be possible in reality too, and why not having higher ideals on love, higher ideals like that?

She even goes after him no matter what, to be with the one she loves... It's a really nice adventure too! She gets raped in the process, unfortunately, and that's against her will, so it's not cheating, and her man takes revenge on those who dared to touch her afterwards!

In my opinion, this is a good example of how a faithful a woman should be, but her partner should be worth it, of course.

Personally, I said it many times to my ex-partner that I would even go in Hell to take him out of there, which I did many times, figuratively, of course, and even if it was difficult I didn't regret it any second, and I would have done it again if given the chance! You have to defend the one you love and care about him as a woman too!

And in my first longer relationship, I was also protective of him, I was also his best friend, caring about what he did and what was happening to him, even if he had multiple girlfriends and I was just the unofficial one, but the most stable one and the one that cared about him the most. Even his mother loved me.
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Víđálfr For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    My second wife was faithful until the relationship was completely over and we were legally divorced. My current woman is faithful
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Hmmm... How can we really be certain regarding this matter of fidelity?

My wife assured me of her faithfulness to me. And even though I believe her, there is still that trace of doubt in my mind.

Of course I can attribute the cause of this doubt to my own insecurity that evolved due to my previous experience with unfaithful women.

As for attesting to the faithfulness of women other than my wife, I'm only willing to accept the word of those who know them personally.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Daci, Suebi, Carpi
    Single adult
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heidin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    454 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    Hmmm... How can we really be certain regarding this matter of fidelity?

My wife assured me of her faithfulness to me. And even though I believe her, there is still that trace of doubt in my mind.

Of course I can attribute the cause of this doubt to my own insecurity that evolved due to my previous experience with unfaithful women.
    It's bad when you can't trust each other... Sometimes it has nothing to do with your current partner, but with previous experiences only. That's why it's advisable to heal all the wounds from previous relationships before going into a new one... But sometimes it's not possible and both you and your partner have to deal with it.

I know from my previous relationship, he had so many wounds from previous relationships, as he was 20+ years older than me, he had a lot of time to get his heart wounded so many times... It was really difficult to deal with it. It was not about faithfulness in my case, but other things. And I hated it when he compared me to other women he had in his lifetime and sometimes even coming to the Middle Ages thing about "women being evil" or "women having no soul". He of course felt sorry afterwards about saying that to me, but it still hurt me.

Sometimes we have to accept it that we go into new relationships with all luggage we still have left from previous ones... I guess I also have some doubt about men being faithful, and I wonder if that really exists, and if exists if it is just a rare thing or not... Jealousy is really toxic and poisonous for relationships, it can ruin everything! And sometimes it's based on unreal assumptions, unfortunately!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Víđálfr For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, November 18th, 2018 @ 10:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    8/16 English, 1/16 Scott. English, 3/16 Irish English, 4/16 Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nationalist / Eclectic
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    A famous faithful female:

Spoiler!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aelfgar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    13 Hours Ago @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,073 Posts
    Strange tales: the ‘treue Weiber’ of Weinsberg

The town of Weinsberg in Württemberg is famous for two things: wine (as its name implies) and the women who tricked the King of Germany.

Weinsberg has never been a large place, today more of a commuter town for nearby Heilbronn but it has a strong and important link to the German wine industry.

In the 12th century however, it was the scene of a siege that placed Conrad of Hohenstaufen on the throne of the Holy Roman Empire.

The conflict sprang out of who would become ‘King of the Romans’ (confusingly meaning the Germanic and Italian peoples governed under the Holy Roman Empire) following the death of Lothair III in 1138.

Conrad III of Hohenstaufen, the Duke of Swabia and Henry the Proud of Welf, Duke of Saxony and Bavaria both claimed the throne (with Henry’s claim taken up by his son Henry the Lion following his death in 1139) and so a civil war ensued which came to a head at the castle of Weinsberg in 1140.

The castle was located on the important trade route between Heilbronn and Schwäbisch Hall and was held by Welf forces.

After a long siege the castle capitulated on 21 December after Conrad decisively defeated a relieving army commanded by Welf VI, a younger brother of Henry the Proud. Conrad, annoyed by how long the small castle had held out, determined to execute the garrison but allowed the women to leave unmolested.

In his terms he said that the women could take with them anything they could carry at which the canny women took their children and menfolk on their backs and walked out of the castle.

Despite the spluttering of his nobility Conrad, impressed by the womens’ guile, laughed it off and said a king should keep his word.

The German civil war eventually migrated to Italy under Conrad’s grandson Frederick I ‘Barbarossa’ where it became known as the Guelph Ghibelline War. The various shifting loyalties of the nobilities and mercantile towns of during this conflict can be seen today in the heraldry of nearly every winemaking town and municipality across Asti, Tuscany, Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna – if you know what you’re looking for.

The women, meanwhile, have gone down in legend as the ‘Treue Weiber von Weinsberg’ (The true or loyal wives of Weinsberg’) but, sadly, legend is all the story might be.

What is not legend though is the development of the wine industry around Weinsberg itself and its prominent place in winemaking along the Neckar.

Managed by a noble family installed by Conrad, a large permanent settlement began to coalesce around the castle mount in the year 1200 with the building of the Johanneskirche.

So should you visit or simply pass by Weinsberg today, spare a thought for the wily women who outfoxed a king.

www.thedrinksbusiness.com

Now that's what I call loyalty and dedication.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Daci, Suebi, Carpi
    Single adult
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heidin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    454 Posts
    Ah, my bad for not being more explicit...

Quote Originally Posted by Aelfgar View Post
    A famous faithful female:

Spoiler!
    Yes, female dogs can be very faithful! I have one example too, I don't have a handy photo of her now, also because she's shy and doesn't like to be photographed from close distance... The story is that we needed a faithful dog to help us guard a property, because we had so many dogs there, who were just wandering all day around in the surroundings, not staying there all the time, but coming mainly just to eat. Most of them were male dogs, only one female. Some of us prayed to find a faithful dog to be there all the time, and one morning we just found her: a baby female dog coming from who knew where, staying there next to our little home! We called her "Dara" (which is supposed to mean "gift from the Gods"), as she really was a gift from the Gods! She never left us, she grew up there, and she is still there, on that property, guarding it, even though some of us left. Each time I go there with my ex, she doesn't bark at us (she barks at anyone else), but she's coming silently to greet us! She's so sweet and kind, I really miss her sometimes!

This experience made me strengthen my idea that by Nature females are more faithful than males... We were given a female dog, not a male dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post

Name:	Kuenstler-Ak-Weinsberg-im-Kreis-Heilbronn-Die-treuen-Weiber-von-Weinsberg.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	113725
    www.thedrinksbusiness.com

Now that's what I call loyalty and dedication.
    What a great example! This made me reflect for a while... What if a woman was too weak physically to carry her husband like that? I think she still might gave it a try, rather die trying than living without her loved one!

Also... think about the example of berserkr, in some extreme situations one can have tremendous power to defend others, or to fight against the enemy! It may happen in usual life too, when having to defend someone to have more power than you ever thought you might have... I have to admit I am usually afraid of dogs (in my home country it's a difficult situation with stray dogs), but in two extreme cases I forgot about that fear and I confronted the dogs, or even chased the dogs, to defend someone dear! Only after that I realized what I did... I acted without even thinking about it, I just had to do it!

They say that for the courageous heart nothing is impossible! So these were courageous women, I think...

Nice!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Víđálfr For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    13 Hours Ago @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,073 Posts
    Woman poses as sheriff's deputy, releases boyfriend from jail

A woman from Arkansas now will spend time behind bars after she posed as a California sheriff's deputy to get her boyfriend out of jail.

Maxine Feldstein has been sentenced to 15 years in prison after she pleaded guilty to forgery, third-degree escape and second-degree criminal impersonation, KFSM reported.

Feldstein gave fake paperwork to Washington County Detention Center last July. Jailers thought the paperwork was real and released Nicholas Lowe.

Lowe, according to court documents, told Feldstein to pretend she was a deputy from Ventura County Sheriff’s Office, KFSM reported.

He told Feldstein to tell Washington County officials California was “having issues with overcrowding and all low-priority extraditions have been suspended,” court documents stated.

Feldstein, who had bonded out of jail hours before, called the Washington County Jail, saying she was Ventura County Deputy L. Kershaw, KFSM reported.

Officials realized two days later they had been duped when a real Ventura County deputy called to pick up Lowe.

Law enforcement arrested the couple about a month later.

Lowe also pleaded guilty to third-degree escape and was sentenced to one year in prison, but was given credit for 167 days served. He will have a five-year suspended sentence once he’s released by the Arkansas Department of Correction, according to KFSM.

Source: FOX
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Munchkin
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/Irish/French
    Ancestry
    England/Ireland/France
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gemini
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Deli Shift Leader/Manager
    Politics
    Centrist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    As long as my hubby is alive I will do whatever I deem is necessary to help him.
    Not all in life is at it appears to be.