Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    I don't want anything to do with this hysteria. "Poison was the cure"
    Debated this today again:
    - Dubious connection between SARSCOVID2 as alleged virus causing disease and the spectrum of symptoms claimed to be COVID19
    - No clarity on COVID19-figures. "Testing positively", having "Covid19" are two pair of shoes. Unclear if death are actually caused by that disease.
    - Masks won't do shit, and some agreement that they will increase respiratory problems.
    - Social distancing same story. Increases phobia as well. Fear seems to be driving factor for "cases going up".
    - High-percentage alcohol sanitising roughs up your skin and potentially causes irritations, allergies, infections. It can also trigger recovering alcoholics.
    - Bans on alcohol and tobacco only serve to jack up black market prices, destroy existing businesses and will then allow the black marketeers to take over the legit businesses.
    - Lockdown disrupts business and causes unemployment and other social problems - or increases them effectively.
    - Money for "aid" is embezzled on a large scale.
    - Lockdown decision wasn't healthcare-driven but done for political reasons. Extra powers to government and more corruption opportunities. Also: More poor people, more voters for "outpromising" parties.
    - Vaccine isn't really an issue here right now. Although concerns about "experimental character" of vaccines is rising. I hear people saying they won't take it.

Positive development: The shock did trigger a larger number of people to think about some issues. There is a real attitude change from people being apathetic about problems to thinking that "government needs to change urgently". Of course their is still a lot of people believing the officious narrative to a larger extent, but I think this will more and more come through as a wake up call for many. I wonder how long the ANC-dysministration will be able to extent the scam. My take is they'll relax it from time to time. Until it becomes to obvious a scam globally. Though is to make up cases against government: a) against the legality of the lockdowns and surrounding regulations. b) compensation claims for business + opportunity loss.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Anglomaniacal
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    New Englander-Virginian
    Ancestry
    Rhode Island & Kentucky
    Subrace
    Trönde/Västmanland
    Y-DNA
    R1a-Z284>BY30613>BY91600
    mtDNA
    U8b-K2a5a
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Warehouse & Delivery
    Politics
    Confederation & Perpetual Union
    Religion
    Epistem, Ethos, Logos, Metaphys
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    - - High-percentage alcohol sanitising roughs up your skin and potentially causes irritations, allergies, infections. It can also trigger recovering alcoholics.
    LOL

I'm just hoping there aren't any forced vaccinations.

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 11:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    I knew a mother who had all three children with Autism. She was from South Asia and did not know that they had a recessive gene issue. Some cultures we now see both in US and Europe may be from higher inbreeding ethnics and rural areas with poor sanitation and more diseases that affect the brain during gestational stages. There is no quality control in immigrants today as our Western governments rush in more patients to fill lobbyist and hospitals pockets. At this moment in the US, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, and realtors dominate the lobbying politics of DC, even over Jewish special interest groups. They all want uncontrollable growth and endless profits.

It's hard to blame vaccines entirely for Autistic spectrum since people receive disability payments for having a special needs child. So, it becomes profitable for South Asians and Hispanics to claim disability for monetary incentives. I have seen children with moderate to severe autism, but the vaccines probably did not cause most of these cases since many had foreign-born parents. Look at the conditions of Third World and average intelligence. Some infants here might be affected by the dosing amounts, 3-5 various vaccine types in single shot. We should break up the vaccine shots with more frequency and less dosage or types of vaccines.

I do question if shots are lowering Northern European intelligence as we witnessed a drop over many decades among true "Europeans" looking at Danish, Icelander, Norwegian and French studies. It can also be diet, broken homes, vaccines, poorer food quality, diseases, poorer education, and overpopulation. Are Germanic countries overpopulated at 81 million in Germany? 10 million in Sweden? 5 million Denmark and Norway? 66 million France? This has to have an impact on our intelligence and life-styles (plastics/fast food). Men are also starting families older that increase the risk of schizophrenia similar to autism. There are just too many variables.

What about the vaccines that prevented retardation from fevers or prevented early death from common childhood diseases? I have an issue too with immigrants who can legally avoid taking vaccines under 1st Amendments rights in the US. Yet, I can't legally enroll my child in most schools without vaccine records. Then, they travel back to Africa and Asia yearly to visit their relatives, but they're a true at-higher risk group to transport diseases from Third World back to us. Using common sense, you can today trace the Third World origin of the worst Measles, Zika, or Influenza epidemics that can easily transmit to fetuses causing brain trauma (permanent too). Now, the media blame anti-vaccer's and Middle Class "earthy" women for these epidemics in the US.

Britons would 'go to prison before being injected' as distrust of Covid vaccine grows

A MANDATORY coronavirus vaccine programme would not go down well with Britons, a poll has shown, as voters said they would "rather take our chances" with the disease than be forcefully injected.

A recent survey by King’s College London and Ipsos MORI showed only 53% of the UK population are "very likely" to get the COVID-19 vaccine, once it's on the market. Younger voters were twice as likely to oppose the vaccine in the poll of 2,237 people aged between 16 and 75. To gauge readers' views on the topical issue, Express.co.uk conducted an exclusive poll asking: "Should Britons be forced to have the coronavirus jab once it is developed?"

65% (2,906) of respondents said no, with many saying they would have to be dragged kicking and screaming to have the vaccine administered.

34% (1,617) said a compulsory vaccine programme should be rolled out across the UK, one of Europe's hardest-hit countries since the beginning of the pandemic.

1% (60) said they didn't know.

One reader said they would not feel safe having a coronavirus vaccine injected into their body because they simply cannot trust pharma giants.

They said: No vaccine, whose manufacturer demands an indemnification, can be trusted."

A second person said any attempts to force a vaccine on Britons as the country returns to the new normal would cross a dangerous line in the sand. They said: "Forced vaccinations will mark the transition of Britain from a representative democracy into a totalitarian technocracy."

And yet a third said if a person did not wish to avail of the virus vaccine but was pressured to do so it would amount to assault. The reader wrote: "Forced vaccination would amount to physical assault upon the person. "And those attacked in such way would be fully justified in using whatever means to defend themselves from such assault, as I will do."

One 71-year-old diabetic man acknowledged he was in the high-risk category for the disease. But he insisted he would rather gamble with the potentially deadly infection rather than be injected with a vaccine. He explained: "They are pointless as the germs mutate too rapidly for the vaccine to keep up. "On the other hand, they put mercury and other aggressive antagonists in the vaccines to trigger an immune system response. "Who knows what damage this does to us? "I would rather take my chances and accept that if my time to die has come, so be it."

Another staunch opponent of vaccines said they would be willing to "go to prison before I let you jab me".

A total of 4,583 readers took part in the ballot which ran from noon until 9pm on Sunday August 9. The results came as a top doctor quashed fears of a second wave of the virus in the UK as he said the country was nearing herd immunity.

Of course it wont be mandatory, but what will be is that if you refuse the vaccine certain restrictions will be placed upon you which will include being denied foreign travel, limits on access to healthcare, children denied school places, limits on benefit payments. The insidious assault on our basic rights will continue as masks will become compulsory anywhere in public as soon as you step across your front door, the "temporary" social distancing being introduced on our roads & pavements will become permanent features & everything we once looked upon as normal everyday life will be gone. No doubt many will claim this as the ranting of a conspiracy theorist but ask yourself if I had told you all back in January all the things that have ensued these past few months would you have believed me ?

Coronavirus: Britons would 'go to prison before being ...10 VIII 2020.

Many pay thoughtless blind obedience to the daily MSM 'Scamdemic War News' indoctrination.
    Wear your masks everywhere. Next it will be googles.
    This 'fake plandemic' is a pretext for a universal reset to implement NWO global governance.

It's reminiscent of how Churchill managed to take Britain to War against Germany.

DR. SHERRI TENPENNY | Doctor, Speaker, Educator, Consultant

A Doctor and a Voice of Reason

ABOUT ME

My Background Sherri J. Tenpenny, DO, AOBEM(95-06), AOBNMM, ABIHM

Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board certified in three medical specialties. Widely regarded as the most knowledgeable and outspoken physician on the adverse impact that vaccines can have on health, Dr. Tenpenny has been a guest on hundreds of radio and national television programs (including the Dr. Oz Show and the Today Show Australia). She has lectured at Cleveland State University and Case Western Reserve Medical School, and has been a speaker at conventions, both nationally and internationally, as a recognized expert on a wide range topics within the field of Integrative Medicine including breast health, breast thermography, women's hormones, medical uses of iodine and the adverse effects vaccines have on health.

Dr. Tenpenny is the author of several books, including best seller, 'Saying No To Vaccines'. She is contributing author for several other books including 'Textbook of Food and Nutrients in Disease Management'. Her articles for magazines have been published in over 10 languages around the world.

From 1986 to 1998, she was a full time Emergency Medicine physician and the director of the Emergency Department in Findlay, Ohio. Dr. Tenpenny’s corporate experience includes serving as the Medical Director at Sanoviv Medical Center, a 40-bed hospital located in Rosarita, Mexico in 2008 and Chief Medical Consultant for Parker Hannifin, a Fortune 250 Company with 60,000 employees in 48 countries, from 2012 to 2014.

Currently, she attends to patients three days per week at Tenpenny Integrative Medical Center, located in Cleveland, Ohio, where patients from nearly all 50 states and 17 countries have gotten well using a combination of conventional and holistic therapies.

Home | Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

"Vaccines do NOT prevent infections but DO cause disease"

https://www.drtenpenny.com
    Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board certified in three medical specialties. Widely regarded as the most knowledgeable and outspoken physician on the adverse impact that vaccines can have on health, Dr. Tenpenny has been a guest on hundreds of radio and national television programs (including the Dr. Oz Show and the Today Show Australia). She has lectured at Cleveland ...
    about Vaccines and Current Events.

20 IX 2020.

Checkout the website.

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 05:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    I received about 30-40 vaccines as a baby and a child and I am not autistic.

However, there is no reason for these vaccines to include metals and other toxic stuff.

Who knows what it does to your body in the long-term?

Most people in history never got vaccinated and grew up just fine.

I will never get a vaccine again and I will not vaccinate my children either.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Yes. I have never understood how the introduction of an antigen to the immune system could cause autism. If that was the case, the common cold would have turned the whole world autistic millions of years ago.

But all the other stuff, like metals (esp. mercury), that they put in it today? That is another story.

I remember that during the swine flu the made a special vaccine without mercury for politicians and their families. Otherwise they would probably not have promoted it for the rest of us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neophyte For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456