South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    Yes. I have never understood how the introduction of an antigen to the immune system could cause autism. If that was the case, the common cold would have turned the whole world autistic millions of years ago.

But all the other stuff, like metals (esp. mercury), that they put in it today? That is another story.

I remember that during the swine flu the made a special vaccine without mercury for politicians and their families. Otherwise they would probably not have promoted it for the rest of us.
    What's the evidence for this?

I don't believe in single cause of disease for complex organisms.
    As far as vaccines go, I can't see the so-called antigen having even remarkable influence on getting autism neither. The question would then be any way, why do some kids get autism and others don't? My guess that there are possibly predispositions and psychological factors (family structure?) that need to be considered.

Lifestyle related issues can also contribute to physical disease. So can psychological factors. While the SARCOV2 pandemic was a false alarm, I'd have expected an increase in the kind of diseases described as COVID19 (broad spectrum previously attributed to other causes) and even death rates. But even that wasn't remotely significant, unless one considers some peak times after the matter was hyped up via the media.

Regardless of this, the whole thing isn't about disease prevention, it's about more control. And while they are using sales pitches, they even blatantly admit it. But try debating this with Corona-believers. There it's always "You are not an expert" (Because I don't have title or office in some tiny little field) and you are a "Coronacaust Denier", because I question the impression given that this is/was some dangerous pandemic at all. And of course the almost obligatory "conspiracy theorist" and for that I don't even have to point out that this hype was/is driven with people who, while they pretend to follow some noble cause, have considerably other agendas at heart, even if its only their own careers.

Top UK Politician: Workplaces, Social Venues, May Ban Britons Without Vaccination Certificates

A senior Conservative MP has said it is possible that once mass vaccination is underway workplaces and social venues may ban entry to those who do not have a certificate to prove they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Earlier this week, drugs firms Pfizer and BioNTech revealed that their coronavirus vaccine was more than 90% effective at preventing infection. However, the British government was cautious about the development, with Prime Minister Boris Johnson telling a press conference: “I must stress that these are very, very early days.”

Speaking to HuffPost UK on Thursday, Tom Tugendhat MP, the chairman of the Foreign Affairs Select Committee in the House of Commons,
    said that if there is a nationwide rollout of a vaccine, he could imagine that employers and social venues such as pubs and restaurants may demand to see certificates of vaccination, comparing it to conditions on entry to certain countries.
    “[I]f vaccination works and if we’re confident it’s safe, and all indications so far are good, then I can certainly see the day when businesses say: ‘Look, you’ve got to return to the office and if you’re not vaccinated you’re not coming in,’” Mr Tugendhat told the HuffPost’s Commons People podcast.

The senior MP continued: “And I can certainly see social venues asking for vaccination certificates.
    “I remember when I used to travel rather more than I do now – when you go into certain countries you had to show a yellow fever certificate and if you did not have a yellow fever certificate you weren’t allowed in the country and that was that.
    “There was no debates, no appeals and no further requests.
    “And I can see a situation where yes, of course you’re free not to have the vaccine, but there are consequences.”

On whether public, government-run services may be denied to those who are not vaccinated, Tugendhat said: “It would depend [on] what the public services were, and who and when, so I wouldn’t want to start predicting.
    “But I do think that if things are shown to be safe then rejecting them when they have a wider effect on the whole of society is going to have consequences.”

During the first lockdown in April, Health Secretary Matt Hancock said that his department was looking into “immunity certificates” for those who had antibodies, so that they could leave restrictions and get back to normal life, as far as that was possible — even suggesting people wear “immunity bracelets”.

Germany had said at the same time that it was considering a vaccine certificate which would allow employees to return to their places of work.

When French president Emmanuel Macron announced curfewsin major cities in mid-October, any citizens out after lockdown would need to have permits.

In the United Kingdom a document is not required, but under the second lockdown Britons must have a “reasonable excuse” to be outside or risk a £200 fine.

Why bother with the certificate, the paperwork when they can just run the scanner over the chip like the vet does?

"if vaccination works and if we’re confident it’s safe"

Who is going to say it is safe?
    They are, according to reports, going to start with the elderly, as guinea pigs.
    This when trust in our government is at rock bottom.

I want to see ALL politicians, poolice, NHS, councillors and council workers be injected first... then I'll think about it maybe after a year or so...pack of evil bar stewards...

Thalidomide? Remember?

After the whole of Westminster, UK MSM, Civil Service, Judiciary, Stasi, etc. have had their Vaccinations and have no problems, then I will consider having mine!!

Top UK Politician: Workplaces, Social Venues, May Ban Britons Without Vaccination Certificates

14 XI 2020.

Do Vaccines cause Autism - and a lot more. Vaccines contain carcinogens and sterility causing agents etc.

This vaccine, the first of many necessary,is the prerequisite for the Global totalitarian post human world.

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 06:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    I heard the DSM-V changed the classification making it easier to diagnose Autism. Plus, I mentioned before that new immigrants from very foreign places have poor nutrition, cousin in-breeding, and severe environmental problems that could cause the "radical" increase of autism. There are just too many variables to figure anything today as we transport populations all over the world into both US and Europe. It is also a way to collect more money from Social Security if you have a "slow" child on top of your welfare perks. I don't know if Europe allows some type of monies with children who can be classified with disabling learning problems like the US. I have seen some autistic who look like they do have "brain injury," but most people don't know if it is from disease, vaccines, or genes.

I spoke with a few nurses over the months. They stated that the virus did exist as they saw patients in and out of hospitals for brief treatment at low numbers though. The people who were mostly affected were of older age, 75 plus, or had two concurrent diseases to already weaken their immune systems. A human cold can be a Corona-virus -one type, so it has been among humans for 10,000 years. We either have a weaker strain nowadays, or our systems have become immune to the Covid-19 virus by having no symptoms or low levels of symptoms. To remind everyone, it was election year for the US, and the powers-to-be had to fight the populist movements with some type of fear grabbing event. There goes our populist president.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterland For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567