Thread: British Man Called Racist And Bigot For Refusing To Let Daughter Write Letter About Converting To Islam At School

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Family
    Engaged parent
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

British Man Called Racist And Bigot For Refusing To Let Daughter Write Letter About Converting To Islam At School

Stepfathers 12-year-old daughter asked to write a letter about becoming a Muslim. When he complained, he was called racist and bigot.

Mark McLachlans stepdaughter brought home a homework assignment asking her to write about converting to Islam. He refused to let her finish the letter to my family about converting to Islam, claiming it was brainwashing her about the religion and did not see what it would achieve.

In 50 years time I can see Britain becoming an Islamic state and my children and grandchildren are still going to be alive I dont want them wearing a niqab.

Since the 43-year-old Mr. McLachlan posted about the assignment on social media, he has received a lot of abuse. He tells MailOnline: My wife and I are terrified of the repercussions.

Any time anybody says anything negative about Islam they are torn to shreds.
    Ive been called a racist and a bigot, but Im just terrified for my children and for the way this country is going.
    In 50 years time I can see Britain becoming an Islamic state and my children and grandchildren are still going to be alive I dont want them wearing a niqab.

Mark has been with the girls mother for five years and is understandably concerned about the influence the school is having on his stepdaughter, as well he has a daughter, himself, and the other school children.

He described: She was told to google Why should I convert to Islam, but if she had researched both sides and googled Why shouldnt I convert to Islam she wouldnt have been able to sleep.

Ive done it and the stuff that comes up is horrific.
    My stepdaughter is coming home talking about the Prophet Muhammad and halal meat saying Islam is the religion of peace.
    But if she watched the news and knew about all the atrocities Islam has caused all over the world, she would know it isnt the religion of peace at all.

He has nothing but respect for the deputy head of the school, who completely understand his concerns, but feels that she is being given a false representation of Islam.

Mr McLachlan also said: I know as part of the national curriculum they have to learn about all religions.

I just dont see why they should ask a child to write a letter addressed to their family about converting to another religion. I really just dont see what the letter will gain.
    If they want children to learn about Islam, then go teach them all about it and its history.
    What I dont want is a school asking my stepdaughter to look into reasons for converting to another religion.
    Like every parent, it is our decision on how we raise them and once they are old enough to make decision, then it is there choice.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/br...lam-at-school/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blod og Jord For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts
    Why don't the schools ask Muslim/moslem children to write letters to their parents on why they are converting to Christianity?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 12:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    I would write a theoretical scenario where I was forced to convert to Islam under the Islamic conquest. Make essay long and subtle, just to troll them.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    My son would never have done any homework like this!

His teachers knew why.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Multiculturalism brings about a lowest-common-denominator society which retains none but the most base human commonalities, like greed, lust and violence. Sound familiar? Not wanting multiculturalism is not "hate" and it is not "racism." Different peoples deserve their own nations, where they can thrive according to their shared culture and values. Peoples of European descent have been denied this more and more every year since the end of WW2. Why? Because the enemy has become progressively stronger and conditioned more and more people to buy into their agenda, to the point that now, even most of those who claim to be "conservatives" are all for it. If this does not change, if people do not wake up and right their flawed thinking, everything we are and everything we care about WILL be destroyed.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post: