Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts

Why Feminism is Powerful --- Bad Boys & Dysgenics

Alright, so in light of the incel thread I thought I'd put together a thread about where feminism is actually leading society. But before we get to that we need to get a very important fact out of the way: women love 'bad boys.' It's a scientific fact that women fetishize these men but anyone who has gone to an American college already knows this - it's painfully obvious that a large chunk of women say they want a guy who 'cares about my feelings' but then they spend their most fertile years sleeping around with men who could be politely called assholes. And many of these women produce out of wedlock children with a man who just can't seem to get his life on track.

Twilight. 50 Shades of Grey. The Vampire Diaries. There's a reason why they're popular - they appeal to female fantasies (Btw - BDSM is also a woman's fantasy). And it's mostly White women that buy these books.

This also is not a class issue. I went to a very prestigious American university and I knew plenty of attractive-upper class-blonde-blue eyed girls who slept around with drug dealers, weird foreigners, and violent assholes. To be perfectly honest, I've only had one girlfriend who didn't have a sob story about her crazy ex boyfriend who abused her in one way or another. Most of my girlfriends have been very open about their crazy / potentially dangerous exes. And that's common. It's something all of my male friends have had to deal with. Of course most middle aged men deny this is a problem. Maybe it wasn't an issue bac in the 70s. It's certainly an issue now and I want you guys to imagine what happens when this plays out for a few generations. You get a population that is ever less intelligent and more violent. There are already numerous scholars who have shown that traits associated with anti-social and neurotic behavior are becoming more common amongst Whites.

Because it's the worst Whites who are breeding the fastest. Feminism = unrestrained female hypergamy = rapid devolution. That is the real issue to worry about, not 30 year old virgins. Incels are a distraction from the real problem.

This is also why feminism is powerful. 'Bad boys' know that they're considered a waste of skin by most normal men - yet women seem to like them. Naturally they're not going to want to go back to traditional values when traditional values say they get punished harshly and probably thrown in prison. Herein lies the key to destroying feminism: you have to overcome the male facilitators 1st before you can get rid of the cat ladies.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 03:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Feminism has destroyed western civilization. There was a reason why women were never allowed to control their own sexuality
    before this. Because what happens is the world we live in now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    It's a scientific fact that women fetishize these men but anyone who has gone to an American college already knows this - it's painfully obvious that a large chunk of women say they want a guy who 'cares about my feelings' but then they spend their most fertile years sleeping around with men who could be politely called assholes. And many of these women produce out of wedlock children with a man who just can't seem to get his life on track.
    USA is not the whole world.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    Alright, so in light of the incel thread I thought I'd put together a thread about where feminism is actually leading society. But before we get to that we need to get a very important fact out of the way: women love 'bad boys.' It's a scientific fact that women fetishize these men
    It's not a fetish but evolutionary biology. "Bad Boys" can fight off others and protect her.

While this can not:

and wouldnt want either, because 'oh nos no violence', 'I'm above violence', 'I'm better than them' blah.

So women go for the bad boys, because the normal, manly guys ready (and able) to defend her when needed are VERY scarce.

But you're right, types like Astragoth faciliate that women have to opt for feminism because what psychos like him offer for an alternative no women wants back, ever. It also won't fix any of the problems societies face these days.

Both genders need to be adressed to fight feminism, because for as long as there is no understanding that gender roles dont have to mean gender war and that both need and complement each other (not dominating/possessing) and opt for a normal approach towards each other, the gender war will continue.

What is really needed are normal, but manly men ready to fulfil their (gender) role and duties, too, and be what women seek in a partner. Whiny wimps crying for arranged marriage so that they get a housekeeper and mommy for them won't change a thing about that women will jump to the guy on the Harley on first chance.

Men also like to whine about that women "check them for income", and call that gold digging or worse, pathologizing it like the "fetish" above.

But this too is just biology: can the guy (potentially) provide me and our future kids with a decent living standard?

The Bad Boys have usually both, macho-ness (about 5 levels above "normal manly") and tons of money (mostly from illegal activities, but that's really not the point), so the real problem is that most men fail even in the lower scales of both aspects to pass these biological needs. And these are valid needs - specially when one wants "traditional family life" with a stay-at-home mom to raise the kids. Then men must be able and ready to provide the conditions that makes this choice possible without ending up in a trailer park.

But it's not just the "traditionalist" extremists, it's also the "metrosexuals" and almost-androgyns what is wrong with society. When that's the choice for women it's no surprise that they rather chose the bad boys. Apparently, being physically able to protect the cave & the woman wins even over a row of problems and downpoints with bad boys, even though most women would prefer a more normal-scaled, yet manly man over an asshole.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 03:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    The above post is an excellent example of why women were never allowed the vote before.
    Women allowed to make their own decisions make horrible choices and then generally want men to pick up after them.
    The truth is all of feminism is one giant shit test. Giving women the vote in the first place was one giant shit test.
    The only way to end this farce is to put your foot down and say enough is enough.

Oh @Finnish Swede I never posted that.

One with Nature
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Dacian (Moldavia, Transylvania) & German (Buchenland, Austrian Empire, Mecklenburg)
    Óđins mćr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts
    There was a reason why women were never allowed to control their own sexuality
    before this. Because what happens is the world we live in now.
    This and also what you wrote above about voting. Well, in ancient and more evolved civilizations than the decadent one we live in today, women had a sacred role in society, being viewed sometimes even as being wiser than men. The role of women was sometimes more important than the one of men. See the cult for the Divine Mother or the sacred energy of Creation in old spiritual traditions. And things were much better than they are nowadays.

This thing about controlling and suppressing women is as new as the modern Christian religion is, where man is considered to be above Nature (in ancient old spirituality Nature is the manifestation of feminine energy) and to have been created first. Things like that were put in the 'holy' bible for a reason (the bible that was rewritten and adapted so many times). And they leaded to what we see today. Feminism is a reaction to that also.

Just look what Inquisition did, for example. In religions similar to modern Christianity sometimes women are not even considered humans. And in darkest periods of humanity women were considered to not have a soul either. Unfortunately some Christians still believe that today.

So feminism is just a reaction to all these. Hopefully the battle will end at some point and things will be in their natural order once again. Like in ancient times.

Yes, I am for old pre-Christian religions and spirituality, were the woman and the man had their own roles. I also agree with what velvet wrote above. Man is supposed to have his role, and the woman to have her role. And women, in ancient times, were the ones to have tremendous power because they knew what to do with their sexuality. Sexuality has a great power and it can also be dangerous if you don't know how to use it wisely. Just look around us, how sexuality is everywhere nowadays and how decadent and sick this society is.

But again, better go to the sacredness of things... and then get a better view of reality and how things are supposed to be naturally, in their natural divine order.

By the way, in old Scandinavia women also had an important role. They were going to battles too, for example, as archaeological evidence shows. Just look how women are portrayed in Germanic mythology, see the Valkyries, the Norns, and all the goddesses. That's ancient wise thinking.

Also, see goddess Athena in Greek mythology. Wisdom. And that has a reason.
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Víđálfr For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    The above post is an excellent example of why women were never allowed the vote before.
    You see, the difference between the women-hating you and me is that I think that no one should vote, because governance of a nation belongs into the hands of people who know what they are doing, not into the hands of christian fundamentalists, crypto-Jews, emotionridden do-gooders feeding the third world, greedy capitalists or gullible NPCs voting for idiots pretending to serve their egoistic desires.

You are only fueling the gender war with your mindless hate and contempt towards women, that reeks of frustration more than anything else. Elsewhere you called all women whores. The recipe for eternal incel-ship. But hey, it's your life.

The thing is, men wrecked civilisation with whining about "free men" should have a say in politics, and then you have "free men" transcending christianity into cultural marxism, "free men" wrecking societal order by creating the "masses" that are fed cultural marxism and the "goods" of "civil society", "free men" signing the Fed into being... well done, men. No women anywhere near any of these decisions. And now you retarded 'women-have-no-soul' crypto-jew blame women for everything men wrecked. Gross.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, November 26th, 2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Víđálfr View Post
    This and also what you wrote above about voting. Well, in ancient and more evolved civilizations than the decadent one we live in today, women had a sacred role in society, being viewed sometimes even as being wiser than men. The role of women was sometimes more important than the one of men. See the cult for the Divine Mother or the sacred energy of Creation in old spiritual traditions. And things were much better than they are nowadays.

This thing about controlling and suppressing women is as new as the modern Christian religion is, where man is considered to be above Nature (in ancient old spirituality Nature is the manifestation of feminine energy) and to have been created first. Things like that were put in the 'holy' bible for a reason (the bible that was rewritten and adapted so many times). And they leaded to what we see today. Feminism is a reaction to that also.

Just look what Inquisition did, for example. In religions similar to modern Christianity sometimes women are not even considered humans. And in darkest periods of humanity women were considered to not have a soul either. Unfortunately some Christians still believe that today.

So feminism is just a reaction to all these. Hopefully the battle will end at some point and things will be in their natural order once again. Like in ancient times.

Yes, I am for old pre-Christian religions and spirituality, were the woman and the man had their own roles. I also agree with what velvet wrote above. Man is supposed to have his role, and the woman to have her role. And women, in ancient times, were the ones to have tremendous power because they knew what to do with their sexuality. Sexuality has a great power and it can also be dangerous if you don't know how to use it wisely. Just look around us, how sexuality is everywhere nowadays and how decadent and sick this society is.

But again, better go to the sacredness of things... and then get a better view of reality and how things are supposed to be naturally, in their natural divine order.

By the way, in old Scandinavia women also had an important role. They were going to battles too, for example, as archaeological evidence shows. Just look how women are portrayed in Germanic mythology, see the Valkyries, the Norns, and all the goddesses. That's ancient wise thinking.

Also, see goddess Athena in Greek mythology. Wisdom. And that has a reason.
    Excellent post.

Women do indeed have a natural advantage with regard intuitive, psychic, spiritual perception of reality. Most of this will appear to fall into the realm of fuzzy mystical woo-woo for the average reader, but...in ancient times these matters were more naturally understood by the collective consciousness streams and zeitgeists of the times.

In any event, the real point here is: Just as men have advantages in logically and critically assessing reality, women have advantages in regard directly accessing the true essence of things through a sort of esoteric 'knowing.' (precognition, clairsentience, ESP) Men can have this too, but women tend to have a more natural advantage in such regard. The reasons for this are tedious to define; I'll avoid it.

It's ultimately a matter of women learning to tap into and cultivate this inner Divine Feminine essence...that is where their true power is. Although it is a different power than the one most are programmed to think of as power. The imbalance and lack of sentience in regard the Divine Feminine essence...is why feminism can take the form it has: Women trying to outman men. All the while, women are far more content when they are true to their own nature...as well as far more powerful.

The irony may be a bit painful for the rare few who can see through it all...but, if an age comes where the darkness of spiritual ignorance subsides, I believe a true Light Age will be born coinciding with the return of the Divine Feminine essence.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blusnayl For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,419 Posts
    Women allowed to make their own decisions make horrible choices and then generally want men to pick up after them.
    The truth is all of feminism is one giant shit test. Giving women the vote in the first place was one giant shit test.
    The only way to end this farce is to put your foot down and say enough is enough.
    Feminism as a movement .... started/developed already in 19th century (much before WW II or time Jews got in power in USA) .... and surely not because of men ever ''wanted'' it, or ''accepted'' it .... like that. Nope, it started as women themselves pushed it through the western societies.

Honestly .... I think that if men/societies would have tried to ''fight'' against that movement (much harder than they did) .... our societies would have faced inner disasters already more than 100 years ago ... and not just now/in the future. There just are some matters (good or bad) which can not be stopped ... if the internal pressure is too strong. One can only causes delays. A gender war? Men fighting against their own sisters and daughters? That just is not something which is common (or ''built in'') to average/normal men. And in the end ... why or for what reasons? As their country, nation, ethnic would face a catastrophe in any cases.

There have been at least 3 (if not even 4) waves of feminism. Wanting different things.
    Scandinavian countries have been called to be the most feminist in the world. Some of those have even feminism bases political party (very small ones, no supports). Still open and aggressive feminism (directly targeting against men) ... which can be seen in USA (for example) ... misses from here.

Oh @Finnish Swede I never posted that.
    Yup. That just was a general comment; loosely linked to your text (a part which I bold font).

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

The lion's gate
    Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 01:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,334 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    So women go for the bad boys, because the normal, manly guys ready (and able) to defend her when needed are VERY scarce.
    But it's still an illusion. A bad boy is bad news because he won't step up the plate - if he has money, which is a big if, he will blow it all on strippers or drugs for instance. He may beat his girlfriend instead of her stalker. He'll leave if she gets pregnant, etc. He can not be controlled (and this is what women find so attractive about bad boys, at least as much as their martial prowess) nor depended upon. But if a guy merely projects the bad boy image he isn't an actual bad boy - which is a good thing.

There are no good "bad girls" either, well, only in the bedroom perhaps.
    "Beauty is a form of genius, higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation." - Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast