Religion
    Heidin
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    453 Posts
    Just a few more thoughts on what has been discussed here:

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    I think that no one should vote, because governance of a nation belongs into the hands of people who know what they are doing, not into the hands of christian fundamentalists, crypto-Jews, emotionridden do-gooders feeding the third world, greedy capitalists or gullible NPCs voting for idiots pretending to serve their egoistic desires.
    I share similar thoughts on this! But to be more precise, I believe governance should be invested according to the Divine will, so to speak to be some sort of spiritual leadership in perfect accordance with the Divine laws of Nature. Not religious brainwashing, but something more profound than that and far beyond religion. Unfortunately that's almost impossible to be realized nowadays, since the level of consciousness on this planet now doesn't allow that. Maybe in a few hundreds years it will be possible, if I am to be optimistic about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blusnayl View Post
    The irony may be a bit painful for the rare few who can see through it all...but, if an age comes where the darkness of spiritual ignorance subsides, I believe a true Light Age will be born coinciding with the return of the Divine Feminine essence.
    I think I can get what you mean here. I believe too that women have the power within themselves to restore the natural order back, but for that they need first of all to be in line with their Divine Feminine essence. When women are aware of the Divine Feminine within themselves they are also able to awaken the Divine Masculine in their men, and this can put an end to all degeneration we see today, of so many men being pussies, forgetting what they are supposed to be by Nature. It's truly a dark age what we live in today, and things can be even worse than that!
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Víđálfr For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    ...these "metros" (they're not really metros) have day time jobs, so you girls can go out and shop - and the state is able to fund the single mother lifestyle ... while these "metros" are hanging by cables from rooftops amongst other things, risking their lives, sometimes dying. Don't forget men do the hazardous jobs in our society and many die every year because of it. It's not very fair to call 99,5% of men metros for not being at a demo, innit?
    We don't live in the 1950s anymore. No man pays for my shopping, everything I earn is through my own, there is no metosexual I have to thank for "hanging by cables from rooftops amongst other things". Also, metrosexuals usually work other types of jobs. They don't like the rooftop kinds. And today both men and women work full time jobs, the only difference being that women get paid less in many areas of the world - even despite doing the exact same job as their male counterparts. I know of many examples though where the woman is more well off financially than her partner, either because she is more educated or works a well paid, corporate type job, or because she comes from a wealthier family line. But I don't see any of those women complaining about their men benefiting from part of that money. When you're in a marriage, the money becomes a common fund for the family, there is no me and you anymore, but us, a collective. Maybe married people can comment on this more though.

That's barely half the story, there must be more at play here. Women may stay with guys who beat them, excusing their behaviour, without their love diminshing. But a "nice guy" walks on much thinner ice. I'm sure there's a good explanation for this too, for why the bad boy wife beater has an edge on a "nice guy". I'm not aware of it yet though, but try me!
    Because women are compassionate and forgiving, and guys emotionally blackmail or manipulate them. I've seen it one times too many, guy gives her a black eye and then buys her flowers, saying he doesn't know what got into him, it won't happen again, and the woman feels bad for him and gives him a chance. The next time he was drunk, another time it was only a moment of rage, and so on. Men who beat women sometimes follow a pattern. They make the woman dependent on them (e.g. he controls her finances, isolates her from own friends and family, threatens to take away kids), sometimes threatens to hurt kids or pets or even kill the woman or themselves if she leaves. Women find it hard to leave because those men give all sorts of excuses and reasons, they entrap them psychologically.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    11 Hours Ago @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    The shopping is a metaphor, Sol, for the relatively comfortable lives we lead. Houses and streets don't build themselves. I didn't mention men funding women's shopping, it's about men building the shops and the cars bringing women to the shops. It's about men being the largest contributors to the welfare state. That being said, and while you may not shop with a man's money (I'm not even sure you're in a relationship), 75% of all shopping is done by women, at least in the States. That was not what I was trying to convey though.

My point was that men still do the hazardous jobs and deserve better than to be called metros for not being at a demo. That's it! I think you misunderstood me. I didn't touch upon anything you've said in the first paragraph of your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    there is no metosexual I have to thank for "hanging by cables from rooftops amongst other things"
    There are many men we all have to thank for doing very nasty and dangerous work, work which especially women do not want to do. None of it is done by metrosexuals. That's what I was saying to Velvet. Not appreciating the sacrifice of these men would be ignorant and princessy.

the only difference being that women get paid less in many areas of the world - even despite doing the exact same job as their male counterparts.
    The wage gap myth? For real? Is there anyone on Skadi who believes in the wage gap? This feminist nonsense was debunked years ago. I hope you're not talking about the West when speaking of "many areas of the world".

Because women are compassionate and forgiving, and guys emotionally blackmail or manipulate them. I've seen it one times too many, guy gives her a black eye and then buys her flowers, saying he doesn't know what got into him, it won't happen again, and the woman feels bad for him and gives him a chance.
    That's one explanation - and it's the kindest, easiest explanation (for women) - but I don't believe the vast majority of women are either compassionate or forgiving at all, quite the contrary (nor is the average wife beater a full psycho who will seek to completely control a woman). As a man I know that exhibiting one minor flaw may end a relationship within days. Still, your clarification may hold true for some cases, but why do sayings such as "if he doesn't beat you, he doesn't love you" exist then? Why are there women who feel that if a guy risks going to prison by beating them that he's actually showing how much he loves them - they do exist, a few years ago a girl on YT caused a lot of controversy by saying exactly that - she even appeared on TV. I say it's the love for bad boys taken to the extreme. Or perhaps the rest of the relationship is pretty good, maybe the man is a total catch if he can keep his hands to himself. The reason could be something much more darker still, a masochistic craving perhaps - the same craving which prompts women to buy copies of 50 Shades of Grey by the millions.

To me the most likely explanation is this one, however: some women will accept physical violence perpetrated against them inside of a relationship and they will stick with their abuser, because an abuser still offers something important to a woman a nice guy won't. He sets boundaries, he keeps his foot down, he relieves women of personal responsibility, he can't be controlled. He's arguably not a weakling in his dealings with women, and some women will take beatings over dating what they perceive as a weakling. And because beatings are a form of 'earning forgiveness', they may be a liberating experience for a woman - it's like going to a priest for a confession - after the beating she may feel bygones are bygones and a page has been turned. And that is a very strong incentive to stick with a man no matter how horrible he is. The combination of receiving love and abuse, of beating and healing, is an extremely potent mix, never to be underestimated. It's something which humans are naturally predisposed to, even guys.

I find it hard to believe that there's no other factor at play outside of the explanation you gave for such behaviour yourself. And while trying to understand women, one has to consider their actions, not their words. What women say they want from men and what they want are two completely different things. I keep that in mind when we discuss gender topics.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Feminists Think Sexist Men Are Sexier than "Woke" Men

Why do women find sexist men appealing?

Women like bad boys. At least, that’s the story. And there’s lots of writing and anecdotal experience to back that up. Men frequently complain about being “friendzoned,” the idea being that men who are respectful toward their female interests get placed into the role of friend, rather than potential boyfriend. The “pickup artist” community has embraced this concept, teaching men how to behave in assertive, dominant ways that, allegedly, are more successful with women. Many of these concepts and dynamics themselves have been called sexist and misogynistic, reflecting underlying beliefs that women “owe” men sex. The “incel” community, a group of online males who complain bitterly, violently, and angrily about being “involuntary celibates” attack women for choosing “Alpha males” rather than softer, kinder men. . . like themselves.

Women who admit to liking bad boys—being attracted to men who are assertive or dominant—are sometimes criticized as having “internalized” misogynistic attitudes, or simply as naďve and foolish, failing to recognize or admit that sexism is damaging. During the 2016 presidential campaign, female fans of then-candidate Trump proudly invited their candidate to grab them, following release of tapes of Trump discussing grabbing women without consent. These women were proclaimed traitors to other women, or decried as simply deluded. Others have suggested that women may choose bad boy types in order to acquire protection from other, more aggressive and hostile men, a theory referred to as the “protection racket.” Some simply suggest that sexism is insidious, and that these dynamics infiltrate our choices without us noticing.

These are complex, highly politicized dynamics that foster conflicts and finger pointing between the genders. Unfortunately, research suggests that women do in fact find sexist men attractive. Gul and Kupfer recently published research where they conducted multiple experiments, testing women’s attraction to different types of men, and teasing out women’s motivations.

Past research has suggested that evolutionary biology explains these dynamics, pointing to findings that women reportedly prefer men with more masculine features and more indicators of “fitness.” However, many of those sensational findings are in question, with failed replications leading to doubt that these effects can be reliably predicted or measured.

Gul and Kupfer take a related tack, but head in a slightly different direction. They suggest that female interest in sexist men, specifically men who display “benevolent sexism” may be seen by women as being more interested in investing resources in a woman.

Benevolent sexism is a concept describing a form of sexism which is overtly less hostile and misogynistic, and are beliefs that I was taught, as a man from the US South. Benevolent sexism includes beliefs that:

Women should be “put on a pedestal”
    Women should be cherished and protected by men
    Men should be willing to sacrifice to provide for women
    Women are more virtuous than men
    Women are more refined and pure, compared to men.

Despite aspects of benevolent sexism appearing chivalrous and romantic, previous research has found that women who endorse these beliefs often demonstrate approval of restrictions on women’s freedoms, independence and autonomy, and may impact women’s support for gender egalitarianism.

Gul and Kupfer used several different related experiments in order to test why women find men with these types of beliefs to be more sexy and appealing. They found that women who saw these types of men as more attractive also saw the men as being more willing to protect and care for them, and to commit to a relationship. Interestingly though, these women weren’t love-struck fools, but had their eyes open about these men. Despite being attracted to them, and seeing them as good mates and partners, the women saw these males as being undermining and patronizing men who were more likely to place restrictions on the women.

Gul and Kupfer conducted several separate experiments, showing that their results did replicate in different samples and using different methods (an important strategy in today’s replication crisis), and that the effect was apparent both potential mates, AND in work colleagues. Even in men who were not being scoped out as potential intimate partners, women were more likely to see sexist men as more attractive. Women who were both more and less feminist displayed similar levels of attraction to sexist men, so this effect isn’t the result of women not being “woke” enough.

One of the experiments tested whether women’s ratings of sexist men varied depending on cues about there being more hostile men around from whom the woman might need protection. But here again, women’s attraction towards sexist men wasn’t influenced by her potential need for safety from more hostile men.

Gul and Kupfer’s research offers a new way to approach these complex dynamics of attraction, integrating the role of evolutionary influences, with culturally-influenced social role expectations. It also challenges some of the misleading beliefs that blame both women and men for the persistence of sexism in our society. It’s important to note that sexism and misogyny are not identical concepts. Kate Manne suggests that misogyny is more about control of women than about hatred, and argues that sexism is more of an ideology that supports the reasons why we treat women differently.

Women who find sexist men attractive are not being traitors to other women, nor are they naďve women who don’t understand their choices. Instead, they are women who are making rational decisions, accepting tradeoffs. They are women who recognize that it may be more beneficial to have a partner who is committed to them and willing to sacrifice for them and their family, than it is to have a “woke” feminist man who wants them to be independent.

I look forward to future research which might explore men’s own perceptions of their attitudes towards women. Do men who hold benevolent sexist beliefs recognize that they may increase their attractiveness, while also potentially being seen as patronizing? But for now, perhaps this research can help us to stop attacking sexist men as being misogynistic tools of the patriarchy, and recognize that these social dynamics exist due to the choices of both men and women, for reasons other than power, hatred, or control.

“Dating male feminists turned out to be one of the least empowering decisions I’ve ever made.” —Kate Iselin
    Source: Psychology Today

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,361 Posts
    The first thing I noticed about those strange beasts called ‘women’, some 40-odd years ago, was their herd mentality. When I started going to such places as night clubs it was amusing to watch them all dancing in a circle around their handbags and they couldn’t even go to the toilets on their own – seriously!

Like a lion hunting gazelles, I soon figured out that you had to somehow isolate individuals from the pack. Many attempts met with rejection but even if/when you got talking to one on her own she would invariably have to report back to the other herd members to see if they approved.

Upset ONE of them and you upset them all because that’s just how women behave in a group, where peer approval is of paramount importance and very few can think or act independently. This is why they all wear the same clothes, which is officially called ‘fashion’ but under closer analysis it’s mindless conformity.

Feminism was made to measure for them. There’s a good reason why the cultural Marxists didn’t promote ‘masculism’ to destroy our societies and chose to manipulate the women instead. You can corral them like sheep and a skillful shepherd can even determine their direction, steering them well away from White males.

Even many Nationalist women have gender solidarity as their main priority. It operates in subtle ways but you don’t need to spend long on Internet forums to see this at work

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    The first thing I noticed about those strange beasts called ‘women’, some 40-odd years ago, was their herd mentality. When I started going to such places as night clubs it was amusing to watch them all dancing in a circle around their handbags and they couldn’t even go to the toilets on their own – seriously!

Like a lion hunting gazelles, I soon figured out that you had to somehow isolate individual members. Many attempts met with rejection but even if/when you got talking to one on her own she would invariably have to report back to the other herd members to see if they approved.

Upset ONE of them and you upset them all because that’s just how women behave in a group, where peer approval is of paramount importance and very few can think or act independently. This is why they all wear the same clothes, which is officially called ‘fashion’ but under closer analysis it’s mindless conformity.

Feminism was made to measure for them. There’s a good reason why the cultural Marxists didn’t promote ‘macsulism’ to destroy our societies and chose to manipulate the women instead. You can corral them like sheep and a skillful shepherd can even determine their direction, steering them well away from White males.

Even many Nationalist women have gender solidarity as their main priority. It operates in subtle ways but you don’t need to spend long on Internet forums to see this at work
    To a certain extent I do agree with you but as with everything in life there are exceptions. I would also add that men are just as likely to operate in 'packs' and indeed do and subject themselves to the same levels and types of conformity as females. It takes an above average man or woman to step away from the herd and recognise that there is no real 'strength' in the pack or herd but on the contrary, weakness. On their own as individuals such 'men' are cowards. They have no identity of their own but sublimate anything that may produce a real sense of individualism to the conformist norms of the group that they identify with. This enables cowards for instance to behave thuggishly in gangs. The antics of the EDL and many of the knuckle-dragging supporters of Paul Harris are examples of male group conformity. Have you noticed that the lower sort of men all look and dress the same and have the same hairstyles (usually shaved or close cropped heads)? Discussion/debate forums operate in a similar way. Where an individual comes forwards and challenges the prevailing group narrative, encouraging people to think outside of the collective hive mind then the 'individual' cowards that form part of the pack rely on their group 'courage' and savage the individuated man (meant in a Jungian sense).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wuotans Krieger For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    There are good reasons to be part of a group as a man when going out. If you're not part of a group your attractiveness instantly plummets. Women analyse social dynamics, they determine a man's worth as a potential partner by what his standing in a group of men is and then they go after the "best" man in the pack. Women don't equate loners with high social status, resources or success. You're just one more antisocial element to them, a nobody.

That's why Tinder and online dating are ultimately hopeless for a man unless you're very good looking as women can only judge your pictures. Hence they swipe left, there's little for them to analyse. And as a guy, even as a fairly good looking guy, you'll always be dating well beyond your own standards if you do date on Tinder or online - the best womanhood has to offer doesn't need Tinder to find a man. You'll be dating "the scraps", as they call it - and you have tons of men fighting over a few scraps. If there's a woman on online dating websites whom is somehow beating the curve she's only there for some male attention in order to feel good about herself. That's why you see more and more decent, good-looking men dating rather unattractive indecent women. Probably only for sex too. It's a trainwreck.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 20th, 2019 @ 01:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Germany
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Mum
    Politics
    Environment friendly
    Religion
    Heathen/Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    There are good reasons to be part of a group as a man when going out. If you're not part of a group your attractiveness instantly plummets. Women analyse social dynamics, they determine a man's worth as a potential partner by what his standing in a group of men is and then they go after the "best" man in the pack. Women don't equate loners with high social status, resources or success. You're just one more antisocial element to them, a nobody.

That's why Tinder and online dating are ultimately hopeless for a man unless you're very good looking as women can only judge your pictures. Hence they swipe left, there's little for them to analyse. And as a guy, even as a fairly good looking guy, you'll always be dating well beyond your own standards if you do date on Tinder or online - the best womanhood has to offer doesn't need Tinder to find a man. You'll be dating "the scraps", as they call it - and you have tons of men fighting over a few scraps. If there's a woman on online dating websites whom is somehow beating the curve she's only there for some male attention in order to feel good about herself. That's why you see more and more decent, good-looking men dating rather unattractive indecent women. Probably only for sex too. It's a trainwreck.
    This isn't actually true.
    (It doesn't matter how old the song is, I won't stop liking it).

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast