Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    But it's still an illusion. A bad boy is bad news because he won't step up the plate - if he has money, which is a big if, he will blow it all on strippers or drugs for instance. He may beat his girlfriend instead of her stalker. He'll leave if she gets pregnant, etc. He can not be controlled (and this is what women find so attractive about bad boys, at least as much as their martial prowess) nor depended upon. But if a guy merely projects the bad boy image he isn't an actual bad boy - which is a good thing.
    Thank you for missing the point

The point is this:

But it's not just the "traditionalist" extremists, it's also the "metrosexuals" and almost-androgyns what is wrong with society. When that's the choice for women it's no surprise that they rather chose the bad boys. Apparently, being physically able to protect the cave & the woman wins even over a row of problems and downpoints with bad boys, even though most women would prefer a more normal-scaled, yet manly man over an asshole
    Being physically able.

Although civilisation has ripped it apart, imho the "defender" and "provider" (today: income, 5000 years ago: successful hunter) is one and the same thing, ie being physically able.

This is not about characters, but what the women sees. There is not logic but biology at work. Men by and large have opted out of biology by becoming metrosexual androgyns who spend more time in the bathroom than most women do.

What Višalfr mentioned, "civilised men" took themselves out of nature and claim to be above such "lows", but this is not how things work. You cannot replace the speer wielding deer hunter type with a metrosexual androgyn.

When men look at women, they check them unconciously within the first 2 seconds for "child bearing and rearing qualities", and the women in turn checks the men within the first 2 seconds for "protecting and providing qualities".

The point is that the metrosexual needs a third or fifths or tenth chance to prove his character and what not, while the ever selfconfident, aggressive Bad Boy wins the battle within the first 2 seconds.

This is a biological reality, and when you think you can win the "ideological" battle against feminism without taking Nature into account you're wrong. Men need to change first and foremost, they need to become MEN again, strong, selfconfident, ready to defend what is theirs and drop all the bullshit of "I'm above violence". This is christian/communist/cultural marxist bullshit. No one wants ideological weaklings.

You could well observe the share of men vs metros in 2015, when a sad, tiny group of some hundred men took some banners and positioned themselves as "we are the border". The sad reality is that 99,5% of men are metros. Men are a tiny minority. Give the women men again, so that they dont have to chose the bad boys.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    I always find it funny how some single dudes theorize about women as if we were some mysterious science project. Such threads should serve as an introspection for incels. Anyways,

Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    But before we get to that we need to get a very important fact out of the way: women love 'bad boys.'
    Before we get to anything else, "bad boys" should be defined. Women like strong men. Yep, that's nature. We want protectors and providers. That doesn't necessarily mean that they've gotta be bad, gents can also get into a chick's pants with the right attitude.

What women like:
    - strong men who are able to protect their families
    - rough, "primitive" men in terms of image - this doesn't mean that they should be sloppy with hygiene, but we don't like those men who spend 2 hrs in the mirror.
    - men who look good (also wired in our genes to seek good looking fathers for our offspring)
    - men who entertain them/make them laugh
    - men who woo them
    - men who are well off socio-economically

What women don't like:
    - men who treat them like doormats
    - men who advocate violence against women (and children, elderly etc.)
    - narcissists/metrosexuals
    - incels & MGTOWs
    - deadbeats/bums/basement dwellers/welfare recipients
    - men who bitch and moan
    - men who theorize about women as if they were a science project

Twilight. 50 Shades of Grey. The Vampire Diaries. There's a reason why they're popular - they appeal to female fantasies (Btw - BDSM is also a woman's fantasy). And it's mostly White women that buy these books.
    I've actually made a thread about the 50 Shades phenomenon: https://forums.skadi.net/threads/155...des-Phenomenon

Turns out most women on Skadi ain't attracted to a dude like Christian Grey. Another thing folks have got to differentiate is fantasy vs. reality. Just cause someone has a fatnasy, doesn't mean they really wanna act it out. Plus, all of this stuff was sexual. It's true some chicks like rough sex. But that doesn't mean that they wanna be treated like doormats everywhere else. Women want strong men, not metrosexual pansies, but that violence has got to be directed properly, if/when needed.

Another thing: just cause women end up dating the drug dealer, etc. doesn't mean that's their ideal type. Folks date others for a plethora of reasons, and many times it doesn't work out. Dating =/= marriage. I've dated bad boys, but ended up marrying the Southern gent.

Anyways, if you google it, there's "scientific" backup for almost any theory. One that contradicts your stereotype: Do women really go for ‘bad boys’? Here’s the science that settles the question

To make a long story short, we're looking for protectors and providers, and it ain't got anything to do with feminism. It's how we've been wired since ever and it's how it's gonna be in the future as well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Incels and misogynists love such theories, because it gives them a reason to justify their hatred towards women and feeds their violent fantasies. The problem is, they totally misunderstand what it means. Women like bad boys in the sense that they like men who are manly and full of testosterone. Why? Because men have always served the traditional role of protectors, as velvet and Gefjon explained. What they don't like is when this hatred and violence is directed at them. The truth is, many of today's Germanic nations lack courageous men who will protect their women from foreign invasions and violence. It's no wonder feminism has won them over, when more and more men are converting to Islam and joining these oppressive, Sharia type of of societies where women are treated like excrement. In a fundamentalist Islamic society, if a woman gets raped she gets accused of being an adulterous whore who provoked it. Her husband throws her to the dogs or to be stoned to death.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,316 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    The core pillars which ordered societies rests upon are all invented and upheld by men, by and large. Without the consent and compliance of men, you have no justice system, as law is only as strong as the one's who enforce it. Meaning; 'might makes right', in a practical sense. And since women lack this might, the order of society completely hinges on males choosing to abide by it.

That's not to say women don't play a vital role, as well. They are the motivation for creating order, and have traditionally had a civilizing influence on men. Without women, the pursuit of order loses much of it's purpose and desirability.
    Amen.

My biggest heroes are men.

But if I compare some Mannerheim to ''average Joe'' here .... the gap quite is huge. No matter they share the same sex/gender. Or if Lauri Törni (= Larry Thorne for Americans/green barets) was a brave man, that won't make all men same/similar.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    My only advice to you wimps is either man up or quit your bitching. I'm getting sick of these threads where you womanless boys want blame the woman because of your lack of social skills or manliness. Germanic women are our pride and along with children are what we fight for.
    Agreed. Men who constantly complain about women as if we were some minority do nothing but to fan the flames and fuel feminism.

Want to fight feminism? Want a traditional society? Get married and have children. Raise them in a traditional manner. Raise real men and real women. Teach them healthy values. That's the first step. If everybody did at least half of that, our future wouldn't look so grey. In 20-30 years from now, all these theories will be nothing but water under the bridge.

Another thing, some people should look in the mirror. It's not only women who have changed. We lack real men, that's the tragedy. Before, men would protect their countries and their women and children from invasion. Today, cucks welcome them with a red carpet:

Of course such men aren't breeding material. Women like manly men, not a bunch of whiny pussies.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1 (L813)
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    563 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    My biggest heroes are men.

But if I compare some Mannerheim to ''average Joe'' here .... the gap quite is huge. No matter they share the same sex/gender. Or if Lauri Törni (= Larry Thorne for Americans/green barets) was a brave man, that won't make all men same/similar.
    True. But that is an insanely high standard for men to be compared to. I wouldn't say the last couple of generation of men, as a whole, has managed to achieve the level of heroism that the generations of WW1 and WW2 did. Nor have they had much of an opportunity to do so. My point is simply that if such times were to occur again, the men you see around you would be your best and only hope.

Even still, heroism comes in many forms. A friend of mine was beaten half to death, by someone stomping on his head, after he tried to intervene when some men were trying to drag two crying young girls into a car against their will. He was lucky to survive, and suffered from PTSD for several years, drastically diminishing his quality of life. I'd very much describe his act as heroic, for sacrificing his own safety for the good of others, despite not foreseeing the consequences of his actions. He is not a typical masculine guy, on the contrary, and I'm sure a lot of people here would characterize him as a "soy boy" on first glance. So just remember, when talking about "effeminate men", that even these people have an instinctual reflex to protect the women around them from harm's way.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,316 Posts
    True. But that is an insanely high standard for men to be compared to.
    True ... but I doubt that ''average Joes'' either created the pillars of ordered societies...

A friend of mine was beaten half to death, by someone stomping on his head, after he tried to intervene when some men were trying to drag two crying young girls into a car against their will. He was lucky to survive, and suffered from PTSD for several years, drastically diminishing his quality of life. I'd very much describe his act as heroic, for sacrificing his own safety for the good of others, despite not foreseeing the consequences of his actions. He is not a typical masculine guy, on the contrary, and I'm sure a lot of people here would characterize him as a "soy boy" on first glance. So just remember, when talking about "effeminate men", that even these people have an instinctual reflex to protect the women around them from harm's way.
    Was he Norwegian or Swedish? How about attackers? Sad story. Feel bad for him.

But over all the common disinterest and laissez-faire attitudes against other people have increased among of humans. And more in big cities vs smaller places/country sides.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1 (L813)
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    563 Posts
    True ... but I doubt that ''average Joes'' either created the pillars of ordered societies...
    The average Joes are the one's who keep the cogs of the machine working properly, so to speak. They develop and maintain the infrastructure that makes a society possible in the first place. Everything from maintaining a functional sewage system, to putting out fires, getting the fish into the harbor, farming the land, catching violent criminals, and constructing the homes we live in, are all male-dominated occupations. Both traditionally and contemporarily. Women have been encouraged and incentivized to join in on these tasks for several decades, but are either disinterested or generally incapable of fulfilling them on the same level of men. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, or that it makes women any less valuable. It is just simply a fact. Women make society (and life) possible and valuable in other ways.

Was he Norwegian or Swedish? How about attackers? Sad story. Feel bad for him.
    My friend is Norwegian. Don't know about the attackers. Didn't feel right to ask him about their ethnicity at the time, as it wasn't really the focus of the conversation. Haven't spoken about it with him since, but I know the attackers were sentenced to prison, at least.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 01:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,073 Posts
    Don't rip on Yaxley, he started one of our better gender threads and he's called an incel and a whimp and what not. Not okay! Totally undeserved. Don't shoot the messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet
    The point is (...) being physically able.
    And I'm saying it's a fanciful illusion. What good is a guy who may physically defend you (how often does a 21st century woman need that as opposed to a cave woman anyway?) - but who is otherwise bad news? It's as foolish as a guy dating some gorgeous woman who is really a stuckup beetch and who will shorten his life expectancy by two decades, yet he stays with her because "wow, look at her". This attraction to bad boys is like a powerful spell you must break. The übermensch transcends his own reptilian brain, Velvet.

It's only young women who go for the bad boys anyway. After hitting the wall between the ages of 30-35, women convince themselves that they've changed somehow and that they're done with dating assholes (they're not, it's just that the supply of douchebags has dried up as the bad boys prefer younger women) and then women settle for beta providers, after a decade of living it up, or as they call it in the manosphere: "a decade of riding the cock carousel".

These days women can't be sure muscles mean valor, protection or hard work. Some of the biggest wimps are gym rats, they're building up muscle to look good and admire themselves in the mirror, while posting selfies on FB. These types are not all that different from actual metrosexuals.

Men need to change first and foremost, they need to become MEN again, strong, selfconfident, ready to defend what is theirs and drop all the bullshit of "I'm above violence". This is christian/communist/cultural marxist bullshit. No one wants ideological weaklings.
    Why do men need to change first? It's not like our womenfolk will suddenly side with us or be worth making this type of sacrifice for. We have no guarantee, not all women are waiting for NS poster boy material these days. Žoreišar's friend is a brave "captain save a ho" - respect - but that chick he tried to rescue may be dating a foreigner or a bad boy now. Or she may still believe she's a strong woman who doesn't need a man for anything, who thinks Norway should have its own Merkel. That's not a very reassuring thought when rushing in. If you're gonna ask men to sacrifice themselves for women, the women should be worth making a sacrifice for in the first place. It seems much more logical for women to ditch feminism if we're talking in terms of incentives for ethnonationalism, just look at the success of serious nationalist women and trad thots on YT alike. A pretty female face bringing a radical message works, apparently.

You could well observe the share of men vs metros in 2015, when a sad, tiny group of some hundred men took some banners and positioned themselves as "we are the border". The sad reality is that 99,5% of men are metros.
    ...these "metros" (they're not really metros) have day time jobs, so you girls can go out and shop - and the state is able to fund the single mother lifestyle ... while these "metros" are hanging by cables from rooftops amongst other things, risking their lives, sometimes dying. Don't forget men do the hazardous jobs in our society and many die every year because of it. It's not very fair to call 99,5% of men metros for not being at a demo, innit?

It would take the BRD less than one minute to take out your knuckleheads if they posed an actual threat, Velvet! Brains are more important than muscles in this battle. And there's nothing muscles can do a machine gun can't do fifty times better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    Women like bad boys in the sense that they like men who are manly and full of testosterone. Why? Because men have always served the traditional role of protectors, as velvet and Gefjon explained. What they don't like is when this hatred and violence is directed at them.
    That's barely half the story, there must be more at play here. Women may stay with guys who beat them, excusing their behaviour, without their love diminshing. But a "nice guy" walks on much thinner ice. I'm sure there's a good explanation for this too, for why the bad boy wife beater has an edge on a "nice guy". I'm not aware of it yet though, but try me!

Quote Originally Posted by Vķšįlfr
    Well, in ancient and more evolved civilizations than the decadent one we live in today, women had a sacred role in society, being viewed sometimes even as being wiser than men. The role of women was sometimes more important than the one of men. See the cult for the Divine Mother or the sacred energy of Creation in old spiritual traditions. And things were much better than they are nowadays.
    I find that wishy washy New Age nonsense, for which there is no historical proof, and which historians reject - as gods have always accompanied mother goddess type figures for as long as we can tell in prehistoric pre-Indo European times, in Old Europe. This mythical pre-Christian era in which men and women were supposedly equal, walked with lions and spoke to the bees and the trees or somesuch silly notion is largely a surrogate for feminism and is historically speaking promoted by feminist scholars - it's just that some non-christian women (and men) in nationalist circles believe they can get away with it by calling it traditionalism or ancestral religion. It's not. Furthermore, Indo-European religion features sky gods (not unlike Christianity), male deities take center stage when religion is oriented on the sky rather than the earth.

Just as aggrevating is that blanket "women are more spiritual than men" statement. Really? I would say women are more rooted in nature, they are more part of it, while men behold nature - a man is a spiritual nomad. That's why all philosphers of any note are men, for instance. But are women more spiritual than men? Absolutely not. Madame Soleil is just trying to scam you out of your money while predicting your future in her gypsy tent. When it comes to genuine spirituality, feeling connected to God/gods/the universe or simply your environment, family or nation, women are not more spiritual than men. The sublime is perfectly accessible for men.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol
    The truth is, many of today's Germanic nations lack courageous men who will protect their women from foreign invasions and violence. It's no wonder feminism has won them over, when more and more men are converting to Islam and joining these oppressive, Sharia type of of societies where women are treated like excrement.
    Islamic punishments are backward of course, but civilization is founded on the repression of some of our natural inclinations and shadow selves, this goes for men as well. Civilization is partially founded on the repression of female sexuality, too. Take away the repression and you get de facto polygamy - good for the leadership, bad boys and PUAs who only think of sexual conquest, but bad for all other men and society.

Ours is a late stage civilization, there's nothing new under the sun - other civilizations have died before ours in exact the same way: immigration + a lack of fighting men + an increase in women's social and political power + an obsession with the androgyne (today's trans ideology) and even the sexualization of children (today's gender ideology) ... it destroyed the Romans and it destroyed the Abbasid Caliphat, there's nothing we can do but to await the collapse.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 05:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    After reading through the last few pages, I want to clarify a few things:

1. I see a lot of talk about Incels even though I already said they are a distraction from the bigger issues of feminism & dysgenics. Additionally, I have made it clear elsewhere on the forum that I think MGTOW is a bad strategy.
    My actual argument is: Modern feminism is dysgenic -> some men benefit from this system -> these men make it hard to eliminate feminism -> this dynamic leads to a more degenerate society.

2. I want young men to realize that purple haired dykes and cat ladies are not the ones responsible for feminism - they are merely its most obvious symptoms. Arguing with them is therefore a huge waste of time. It achieves nothing to focus on them. We need to win over the best straight men & women in order to restore order to society.

Ours is a late stage civilization, there's nothing new under the sun - other civilizations have died before ours in exact the same way: immigration + a lack of fighting men + an increase in women's social and political power + an obsession with the androgyne (today's trans ideology) and even the sexualization of children (today's gender ideology) ... it destroyed the Romans and it destroyed the Abbasid Caliphat, there's nothing we can do but to await the collapse.
    While I respect Chlodovech's position ^, I do not believe we have to wait for a future collapse before we can start achieving tangible victories. My reasoning on this is that since we are aware of what is happening it's 100% feasible to develop a strategy which can counteract it. It's also not entirely unprecedented - the old Yankee culture of the northeast US were the SJWs of their day and the Mormons overcome this by following the (oftentimes ridiculous) teachings of Joseph Smith. Charismatic leadership can achieve amazing things.

4. How this issue can be solved - and whether it is feasible to solve it at all - varies from nation to nation. My focus is on the Anglosphere and ethnic Britons around the world. I'm an American WASP, so it's natural for me to focus on solving my own people's issues. Since WASPs tend to have a different mindset than Scandinavians, Germans, etc. it's natural for us to do things in a way that probably doesn't make much sense to other Europeans.

5. There's actually one advantage to living in a dysgenic environment: the stupider people become the easier it is to for smart people seize control of the levers of power.

6. I have never advocated Semitic style arranged marriages nor would I want my parents to pick my wife. That's just ridiculous.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast