Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Velvet and the other women here got it right! I have always been what is called a "bad boy" type Harley's, scars, tattoos and a overall rebellious attitude towards rules and your bullshit conceptions of society. Truthfully most bad boys are not violent they are just real men, we take what we want both in terms of women, jobs and other things. We can't help you other wimpy males can't grasp the idea that we are boss. It is natural selection, we see it in nature all the time, the Stag who beats off the contenders gets his choice of the Hinds.

My only advice to you wimps is either man up or quit your bitching. I'm getting sick of these threads where you womanless boys want blame the woman because of your lack of social skills or manliness. Germanic women are our pride and along with children are what we fight for.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    I thought I should add these listen to lyrics please

FEMINISM IS A PROBLEM, BECAUSE MEN ARE TO WIMPY TO TAKE OUR WORLD BACK!
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 03:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    There have been at least 3 (if not even 4) waves of feminism. Wanting different things.
    Scandinavian countries have been called to be the most feminist in the world. Some of those have even feminism bases political party (very small ones, no supports). Still open and aggressive feminism (directly targeting against men) ... which can be seen in USA (for example) ... misses from here.
    I wouldn't agree with that. Sweden, which in many ways has been at the forefront of rampant feminism for several decades, has created one of the most anti-male socio-political environments in the World. It is a country which proudly presents "no males allowed" music festivals, on the grounds of the popular belief that "all males are potential rapists". Gladly promoting the narrative that the country's massive rape problems is a "male problem", instead of a problem obviously imported from the Third World. Sweden really sticks out in Scandinavia in this regard. Denmark is much more balanced in their approach to feminism, and Norway is found somewhere in between.

Have a look at this television debate between Danes and Swedes about feminism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WByqLW-KuM

After I moved to Sweden, the much common anti-male mentality here has only made itself more apparent. A lot of women here seem to be obsessed with the self-perception of being a victim of male suppression. Constantly on the look-out for the tiniest of "micro-aggression", with an extremely low threshold for going into a hissy fit. Some Swedish woman I talked to even went as far as saying "the majority of all males are scum", in all seriousness. Subsequently refusing to talk to me again, after I pushed her on it. Something like that wouldn't roll in Denmark and Norway. But here, it seems to be a perfectly acceptable attitude and perception to harbor.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,311 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    I wouldn't agree with that. Sweden, which in many ways has been at the forefront of rampant feminism for several decades, has created one of the most anti-male socio-political environments in the World. It is a country which proudly presents "no males allowed" music festivals, on the grounds of the popular belief that "all males are potential rapists". Gladly promoting the narrative that the country's massive rape problems is a "male problem", instead of a problem obviously imported from the Third World. Sweden really sticks out in Scandinavia in this regard. Denmark is much more balanced in their approach to feminism, and Norway is found somewhere in between.

Have a look at this television debate between Danes and Swedes about feminism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WByqLW-KuM

After I moved to Sweden, the much common anti-male mentality here has only made itself more apparent. A lot of women here seem to be obsessed with the self-perception of being a victim of male suppression. Constantly on the look-out for the tiniest of "micro-aggression", with an extremely low threshold for going into a hissy fit. Some Swedish woman I talked to even went as far as saying "the majority of all males are scum", in all seriousness. Subsequently refusing to talk to me again, after I pushed her on it. Something like that wouldn't roll in Denmark and Norway. But here, it seems to be a perfectly acceptable attitude and perception to harbor.
    I talked generally, not only from Sweden.

Men clubs (and women clubs) are just fine. We have some of those in Finland too and I could think that there are some in Sweden as well? Only for men too? Nope, that hardly is a problem for anybody. But if blocking huge group totally outside (like another gender) .... it is good to know/understand targets of those clubs and/or ideas of their existences. If the club will handle and focus on the matters which touches the whole society (like two old -men only- exchange business clubs in Finland ... which exactly have been in news lately) ... we quickly start to be in gray area. But if one hunting club, fishing club or car club (for example) will want to have only men members (= so called ''buddies'') ... who would be against of that?

You know well, that immigration problems have been someway silence topic in Sweden. The leaders and ''the system'' tries to avoid all kinds of connections made between immigration and those crimes. Now as those rape cases can not anymore be hided from big mass (calling them fake news etc.) ... the official line has changed into form: ''all males are potential rapists". To someway ... smaller/play down the roles and crimes done by immigrants. Anyway ... always better to believe on that vs to think that no men (inc. immigrants) can be rapists. Agree?
    Actually just read about case where 26 years old Finn man had raped 16 years old girl in Helsinki. Now there was more infos about the case ... the man's name: Athir Taleb Khumais Al-Khazraji. Sounds very typical Finnish name like some: Pekka Järvelä or Teemu Lahtinen? I guess he had gotten Finland's citizenship and polices tried to hide his ethnic (to avoid revenge actions of Finns ... as a girl is in very bad shape)? Probable it has been exactly same ways in Sweden ... many many times.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Men clubs (and women clubs) are just fine. We have some of those in Finland too and I could think that there are some in Sweden as well? Only for men too? Nope, that hardly is a problem for anybody. But if blocking huge group totally outside (like another gender) .... it is good to know/understand those clubs targets and/or ideas of existence. If the club will handle and focus on the matters which touches the whole society (like two old exchange business clubs in Finland ... which exactly have been in news lately) ... we quickly start to be in gray area. But if one hunting club, fishing club or car club (for example) will want to have only men members (= so called ''buddies'') ... who would be against of that?
    Well, the judicial system, for one thing. There's plenty of clubs or social groups which are quite exclusive along the parameters of sex and race, among other things, but they are so de-facto, due to the nature of their subject, not by strict principle or rules.

I wasn't talking about clubs, though. But large social events, which openly and unashamedly exclude an entire gender. One would have to travel to the most regressive parts of the Middle-East to find comparable phenomena (albeit arranged on different grounds).

You know well, that immigration problems have been someway silence topic in Sweden. The leaders and ''the system'' tries to avoid all kinds of connections made between immigration and those crimes. Now as those rape cases can not anymore be hided from big mass (calling them fake news etc.) ... the official line has changed into form: ''all males are potential rapists". To someway ... smaller/play down the roles and crimes done by immigrants. Anyway ... always better to believe on that vs to think that no men (inc. immigrants) can be rapists. Agree?
    Both positions are self-defeating and willfully ignorant. Although as good as all rapes against women are committed by men, the only true safe-guard against women being raped, is other men. If men really wanted to, they could rape women all the time, and suffer no consequences for it, and there's more or less nothing women could do about it. Luckily, the vast majority of men aren't that evil and psychopathic, but would gladly defend even an unknown woman against being raped. By promoting the idea that 'rape of women is a male problem', one is only paying attention to one side of the coin, and not acknowledging that men are also the only viable solution to the very same problem. The motivation for adopting such a position, can be characterized as nothing else but 'anti-male'.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    French/German/English
    Ancestry
    France, Germany, England
    Country
    France France
    Leo
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    I've heard of the Statement Festival that took place in Gothenburg at the beginning of the month.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,311 Posts

I wasn't talking about clubs, though. But large social events, which openly and unashamedly exclude an entire gender. One would have to travel to the most regressive parts of the Middle-East to find comparable phenomena (albeit arranged on different grounds).
    Well, we have here "the women's ten", which is an annual running event for women, held in Helsinki. Collect some 30 000 women/girls together and no men are allowed to participate. Big enough?

If men really wanted to, they could rape women all the time, and suffer no consequences for it, and there's more or less nothing women could do about it.
    Hardly so in any ordered societies.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Well, we have here "the women's ten", which is an annual running event for women, held in Helsinki. Collect some 30 000 women/girls together and no men are allowed to participate. Big enough?
    Sports events belong to a different category altogether. You don't have grown men competing in the girls' junior championships, for example. Such rules are set up with the intention of serving the interest of females, though. Never that of males. When I was playing football as a kid, there were different teams on the same club divided by age and gender. It was perfectly okay for a younger person to play on the older teams (if they were good enough), or for any girl to play on the boys' teams. It didn't matter if some girls had never even kicked a ball before, and didn't really know the rules. Having a place on the boys' team was considered her right. Now, if I would have asked to transfer over to the girls' team, I know exactly what my answer would have been. Hell, women even have their own championships in chess. And it's not because the men are "intimidated" by them...

Hardly so in any ordered societies.
    Who build the foundation for ordered societies?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,311 Posts
    Who build the foundation for ordered societies?
    All those humans who trust more to ordered societies than ones without any laws & orders (= pure chaos).
    Those who believes that via first one all: people, ethnic, nation and the country can create and reach much more than if living via the second one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    All those humans who trust more to ordered societies than ones without any laws & orders (= pure chaos).
    Those who believes that via first one all: people, ethnic, nation and the country can create and reach much more than if living via the second one.
    The core pillars which ordered societies rests upon are all invented and upheld by men, by and large. Without the consent and compliance of men, you have no justice system, as law is only as strong as the one's who enforce it. Meaning; 'might makes right', in a practical sense. And since women lack this might, the order of society completely hinges on males choosing to abide by it.

That's not to say women don't play a vital role, as well. They are the motivation for creating order, and have traditionally had a civilizing influence on men. Without women, the pursuit of order loses much of it's purpose and desirability.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast