Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts
    I always thought Atlantis was a reference to Doggerland and all the other areas lost after the last ice age.

The lion's gate
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 12:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,343 Posts
    I watched this video a few hours before Verđandi posted it and planned on showing it to Velvet, thinking it would be of interest to her. You should pay special attention around the ten minute mark, or even skip the first ten minutes if you can't wait, that's when A.A. talks about what may very well be a Germanic Atlantis, the connection between our ancestors or distant relatives and the historical Atlantis/Avalon/Hypborea/etc. It does make one wonder: are all these extremely old central Asian and world myths about a for that time advanced civlization of light skinned, light haired people living in the distant north true after all?

I've recommended this brilliant chan several times before on Skadi. Ancient Architects deals mainly with the now discredited, corrupt field of Egyptology (but not exclusively) - and comes up with very logical, common sense explanations for archeological finds and ancient structures, backed up with evidence and he always argues his case convincingly.

If this video was interesting to you, I also recommend following Bright Inside on YouTube, he's an Iraqi war vet and talks about the same themes as A.A., including the North-African Atlantis A.A. discusses but does not believe in, unlike Bright Inside. And in contrast with A.A. who purely argues archeology, B.I. does Truth Movement style videos on the side too, lately - exposing the corruption of America's political elite.
    “When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in.“ – Robert Howard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    12 Minutes Ago @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    I watched this video a few hours before Verđandi posted it and planned on showing it to Velvet, thinking it would be of interest to her. You should pay special attention around the ten minute mark, or even skip the first ten minutes if you can't wait, that's when A.A. talks about what may very well be a Germanic Atlantis, the connection between our ancestors or distant relatives and the historical Atlantis/Avalon/Hypborea/etc. It does make one wonder: are all these extremely old central Asian and world myths about a for that time advanced civlization of light skinned, light haired people living in the distant north true after all?

I've recommended this brilliant chan several times before on Skadi. Ancient Architects deals mainly with the now discredited, corrupt field of Egyptology (but not exclusively) - and comes up with very logical, common sense explanations for archeological finds and ancient structures, backed up with evidence and he always argues his case convincingly.

If this video was interesting to you, I also recommend following Bright Inside on YouTube, he's an Iraqi war vet and talks about the same themes as A.A., including the North-African Atlantis A.A. discusses but does not believe in, unlike Bright Inside. And in contrast with A.A. who purely argues archeology, B.I. does Truth Movement style videos on the side too, lately - exposing the corruption of America's political elite.
    Many cultures seem to have the tall fair haired gods of legend or wise men that taught them. Just as nearly every culture seems to have a legend of a cataclysmic flood and sunken paradise.

The tall fair haired men of old sound very much like Cro-Magnon man to me. They were by all accounts just that. When the last ice age ended, right around the time Atlantis was supposed to have sunk the sea levels would have raised something like 100 feet.

Whole areas of land would have been under water. The coast is where most people build cities and their civilization would've ended overnight.

Some of them apparently survived in South America where apparently the indians simply flooded them with numbers and ate them. The last of them dying when the Spanish arrived.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

The lion's gate
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 12:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,343 Posts
    A.A. made a followup video!

“When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in.“ – Robert Howard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post: