State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Post Children at Skadi

A person should be careful when talking to children. Some things should not be said the same way as if you were talking to an adult. I just found out that I am guilty of this as Ogmios22188, with whom I was very direct, turns out to be 16 years old (and now banned).

My suggestion is that people under 18 always be identified with their age so that this problem and the problem of suggestive comments to underage girls, would be eliminated.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Children at Skadi

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    A person should be careful when talking to children. Some things should not be said the same way as if you were talking to an adult. I just found out that I am guilty of this as Ogmios22188, with whom I was very direct, turns out to be 16 years old (and now banned).

My suggestion is that people under 18 always be identified with their age so that this problem and the problem of suggestive comments to underage girls, would be eliminated.
    I definetly agree with Dr. Solar Wolff, this could pose a problem at some point if it's not resolved Though I could concievably be criticized as being a hypocrite for my constant suggestive comments to Rach But she approves anyway And there's only two year's age difference, which makes it legally and socially acceptable in both of our countries (as far as I'm aware).

Last Online
    Monday, March 19th, 2007 @ 02:25 AM
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    Fisherman
    Politics
    Nation, Family and preservation
    Religion
    zutreffender Katholischer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool Re: Children at Skadi

Phew I thought it was bad to sit and write with one of my brood on my knee...

hheehehhe

\/
    We come from the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot spring blows
    Hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands to fight the horde sing and cry valhalla i am coming
    On we sweep with threshing oar our only goal will be the western shore
    We come from the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot spring blows
    How soft your fields of green can whisper tales of gore of how we calmed the tides of war we are your overlords
    On we sweep with threshing oar our only goal will be the western shore
    So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins
    for peace and trust can win the day despite all your losings

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How's abou' we stop making 'suggestive comments' on the Internet altogether? Let's get to the root of this problem!

I am almost eighteen, but I am obviously more intelligent than the average person my age (or the average person of 'legal age', for that matter); I don't necessarily want to be identified by my age on this forum or any other because I have seen the following happen several times: my points hold up for decent argumentation with an individual until they learn my age, at which point they start to make comments like "oh, what do you know, you're a stupid teenager!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
    And there's only two year's age difference, which makes it legally and socially acceptable in both of our countries (as far as I'm aware).
    Legally acceptable? I'm not sure -- my boyfriend was two years younger than I, and I was under the impression that I would have been a criminal had I been eighteen!

Freethinker "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, February 25th, 2019 @ 04:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Reason, Freedom, Justice
    Religion
    Truth, Greatness, Beauty
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Post Sv: Re: Children at Skadi

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal
    my points hold up for decent argumentation with an individual until they learn my age, at which point they start to make comments like "oh, what do you know, you're a stupid teenager!"
    Called Circumstantial Argumentum ad Hominem and fallacious. It only discredits the person that makes it i. m. h. o.
    This is a placeholder for a signature.

Last Online
    Friday, April 3rd, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway, Paternal: Massachusetts
    Subrace
    I don't know Lundman's taxonomy.
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Occupation
    Nothing (retired)
    Politics
    monarchist
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Abby, this is a point which I have been trying to make on this forum without outstanding success. We are individuals; we are NOT units of some social or ethnic entity. I have, indeed, known teenagers who are stupid, obtuse, clueless, and shallow and for whom I hold little hope. I also know some teenagers whom , except for experience and education, I consider to be my intellectual equals and with whom I can deal on a basis of equality. I even once knew a teenager whose intellect I considered quite possibly superior to my own (and I have an IQ of 180) . Unfortunately, he saw too clearly but understood too little. He shot himself at 17. Some young people (Do we really have any children here ?) do not belong on Skadi. They are incapable intellectually or emotionally of dealing with the ideas to which thjey are likely to be exposed here. They don't belong in the adult world yet. Not because they are UNITS of an age group, but because they are immature individuals. You sound like a mature individual and, if you hadn't identified yourself as a teenager, there is no way that I could have guessed it.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 01:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    This is highly disconcerting Ogmios22188 is one year older than me and you regard him as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by EgilSkallagrimsson
    We are individuals; we are NOT units of some social or ethnic entity.
    Read the "selfish gene".

I have, indeed, known teenagers who are stupid, obtuse, clueless, and shallow and for whom I hold little hope. I also know some teenagers whom , except for experience and education, I consider to be my intellectual equals and with whom I can deal on a basis of equality.
    First of all you say "We are individuals; we are NOT units of some social or ethnic entity.", and then you do lots of generalising.

I even once knew a teenager whose intellect I considered quite possibly superior to my own (and I have an IQ of 180) .
    IQ is the poor man's sign of intellect.

Unfortunately, he saw too clearly but understood too little. He shot himself at 17. Some young people (Do we really have any children here ?) do not belong on Skadi. They are incapable intellectually or emotionally of dealing with the ideas to which thjey are likely to be exposed here.
    Again this statement is in paradox with your first paragraph! I am beginning to think you are incapable intellectually or emotionally of dealing with your own complex ideas.

They don't belong in the adult world yet. Not because they are UNITS of an age group, but because they are immature individuals.
    There are no parameters on maturity because such a thing is an illusion.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

How would any of you feel if someone said something inappropriate to one of your children? Inappropriate means anything remotely sexual or anything which would hurt their feelings in any way. I don't care if adults are pissed off at me. Sometimes, I don't care if children are pissed at me. I don't like to hurt people's feelings, however, and that is 1000000 times more true for young and impressionable people.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thorburn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
    I definetly agree with Dr. Solar Wolff, this could pose a problem at some point if it's not resolved Though I could concievably be criticized as being a hypocrite for my constant suggestive comments to Rach But she approves anyway And there's only two year's age difference, which makes it legally and socially acceptable in both of our countries (as far as I'm aware).
    It's not racially acceptable, though.
    I'm a post-structuralist now The white race is a social construct and I've assimilated Rach into it. Perfectly legit now

Some young people (Do we really have any children here ?) do not belong on Skadi.

If you consider those under 21 as children, then myself, Abby Normal, and Rach (ahem ) are children. Abby and I are 18, Rach is 16. Rach is also my turf
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a whole new way to look at regulations. I myself am not 18 yet.

I wonder what the youngest age recorded on this forum is, so far?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast