Fascism
    Religion
    I Am
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Post Greetings

Greetings, I have browsed this forum for awhile but when I tried to register, my email kept eating the activation notice. Well I finally got it to work so here I am.

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 08:55 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Poland, Italy
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Software Engineer
    Politics
    Fascism
    Religion
    I Am
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Post Re: Greetings

Oh I suppose I should post my views on things. The first thing I wish to point out that I am, in fact, not a Nazi or Neo-Nazi. A lot of people think I am but they are fools. Other Nazis or Neo-Nazis I have come into contact with (personal or otherwise) have told me that I am not like them at all.

I am a believer that a Fascist state can work for the people, rather than against them. Almost all Fascist states are seen as being oppressive. I am working on developing a system that works for everyone. This is not my main priority, so I do not have a whole lot done on it yet.

I also find a great draw to Nazi Germany and its symbolism. I am fascinated by the structure of the Reich. I do not hate people, for the most part, although I will engage in stereotypes. I have no love for the Zionists who are in control, but could care less about the rest of them. I don't mind if a person is Jewish or whatever else, but I will be angered if they use that as an excuse for something. I do also have a (seeminly) inherent "quality of race" belief also, origins of which I cannot determine.

Of course this happens to me a lot. I will come up with things in which I have no knowledge of, only to later learn otherwise. Too many to be coincidences.

I'm not sure what else to say at the moment. Er, perhaps that I feel a need to find another type of messageboard to call home. I am currently a member of many Transformers forums (I run a website for it) and have recently been suspended for either speaking my mind, or displaying avatars or signatures that offend the general audience. One of which (name shall be withheld) is where a Jew (who dislikes me because I have been stereotyped into being a racist) became a member of the staff, and frequently causes me (and others) grief.

Irregardless, as it seems that I have worn out my welcome (slightly on purpose in a devious sort of way) in that industry, I wished to have another place to visit. Although I am not yet used to a forum of this design, I will likely be able to pick up on it.