Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Swedish Nationalist murdered

  1. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Friday, March 30th, 2007 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantomediterranid+Crom.+Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Posts
    77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Mad Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by Oskorei
    They only attack when the numbers are something like 6 to 1.
    Thats so true. Bastard cowards!

    I always thought that sweden is a very patroitic country (if you compare it with germany every country is a very patriotic country), I never expected that there are cities in which are about 70% immigrants. Thats sad. Very sad.

    Its a pity that there is no death penalty in sweden. I mean killing a 17 year old just because they dont like his patriotism is pretty extrem and stupid, but killing a 14 year old boy because of that is just an act of absolut stupidity and inferiority.

  2. #22
    Member
    Strengthandhonour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2005 @ 09:15 PM
    Subrace
    Galician/Lombardian/Genoese
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    my secret base
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    what does Politics mean?
    Religion
    Religion of Romans
    Posts
    320
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by A R I S T O T L E
    ΕΥΤΥΧΕΙΤΕ!
    Liebe Kamerade, wir muessen nochmals "Horst Wessel Lied" singen. Und nochmals "Die Fahne hoch..." wuenschen!
    Ewige Ruhe fuer Ihn!
    Ewige Unruhe fuer den Feind!

    Kameradschaftliche Gruesse!
    Camarata Aristotle,
    I am sure that if a 17 year old boy like me and my 13 year old brother can understand racial preservation, so can a 16 year old boy. This parasite is already under control of the zog and there is not much we can do..
    Just close your eyes...can you remember
    The generations not so long ago
    I feel the shameless urge that we must restore
    Our former king to his rightful throne
    And with me lords and maidens
    We wait for the chosen son's return

    I come alive
    It's a time for celebration
    Our will to restore
    Make our past become the futre once more

    Still he lives! 2000 years have passed
    And still we're yearning for his return
    We fulfill a wishful prohecy
    And so the chanting begins
    Hail Caesar...Hail Caesar...we render unto you
    What is still yours

  3. #23
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 02:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    great WHITE north
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    .@Nordic Canadian Male:
    I have no idea what you just said, but I somehow feel you pointed it against European nationalists. Care to explain?
    ya, i'll explain, first i used nationalists very loosely to include you in it, you and others who don't see the reality of the situation and can't comprehend what needs to be done. Some of the solutions or lack there of, which you have mentioned are rediculous and show your lack of logic. When i speak of tougher methods people say i'm wrong, again you and some others. We need to clear out the scum right now, with force if needed, this our land, not theirs.

    I live in one of the most multicultural cities in the world, there are more languages spoken here than in any other city, I see their kind everyday, I deal with them everyday, and every day there are more. They don't come to embrace my country, but only to destroy it, they don't give a shit.

    Now they're becoming violent and forcing us natives to bow our heads in the street, openly threatening us, and we are unable to complain because it's racist. Our goverment sent us down the river, time for us to take back what's ours, we need to let them know, we need to let the world know that we won't go down without a fight, they won't win by default, and once more we must sound the war-horn.

    Free Europe, White Power!
    Last edited by Siegfried; Tuesday, September 14th, 2004 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Do NOT advocate violence or other illegal activities. Thank you.

  4. #24
    Member
    Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,952
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Thumbs Down Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by nordic_canadian_male
    ya, i'll explain, first i used nationalists very loosely to include you in it, you and others who don't see the reality of the situation and can't comprehend what needs to be done. Some of the solutions or lack there of, which you have mentioned are rediculous and show your lack of logic. When i speak of tougher methods people say i'm wrong, again you and some others. We need to clear out the scum right now, with force if needed, this our land, not theirs.
    How do you intend to do that exactly?
    Do you have any idea what is needed to do something like that?
    The level of organization, emotion and determination.
    I live in one of the most multicultural cities in the world, there are more languages spoken here than in any other city, I see their kind everyday, I deal with them everyday, and every day there are more. They don't come to embrace my country, but only to destroy it, they don't give a shit.
    You're not telling anything new, or anything remotely valuable to solve the problem of immigration.
    Now they're becoming violent and forcing us natives to bow our heads in the street, openly threatening us, and we are unable to complain because it's racist. Our goverment sent us down the river, time for us to take back what's ours, we need to let them know, we need to let the world know that we won't go down without a fight, they won't win by default, and once more we must sound the war-horn
    Sure. How?

    Free Europe, White Power!
    14/88! 69! Heil! Power! Yeah! Shout! Yawn!
    Last edited by Siegfried; Tuesday, September 14th, 2004 at 10:41 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 02:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    great WHITE north
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    How do you intend to do that exactly?
    Do you have any idea what is needed to do something like that?
    The level of organization, emotion and determination.


    You're not telling anything new, or anything remotely valuable to solve the problem of immigration.


    Sure. How?



    14/88! 69! Heil! Power! Yeah! Shout! Yawn!

    I have my ideas, and have partially introduced a few, but that's not my point. You have already refused on many occasions the possible use of force against non-white immigrants, even the mass deportation of them, i've spoken of genocide and you've defended these animals relentlessly. It seems like you enjoy having them around, or maybe you just like to argue, who knows. It's hard for you, i know, your country has no trash in it yet, but soon even your land will be invaded, then let's see if you defend them.

    A revolution does take time, energy, determination, all such things, yes, you are correct, but it's not impossible. It might seem impossible, sure, but these odds only make the achievement more glorious, don't roll over and die just yet. (If anyone has any ideas post them) once i have time i'll post a few of my own.

    Finally, I will shout, it is MY country, I'll do what i want, when i want.

    Sieg Heil!

  6. #26
    Member
    Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,952
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Post Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    Quote Originally Posted by nordic_canadian_male
    I have my ideas, and have partially introduced a few, but that's not my point. You have already refused on many occasions the possible use of force against non-white immigrants, even the mass deportation of them, i've spoken of genocide and you've defended these animals relentlessly. It seems like you enjoy having them around, or maybe you just like to argue, who knows. It's hard for you, i know, your country has no trash in it yet, but soon even your land will be invaded, then let's see if you defend them.
    1. You've advocated throwing nuclear weapons on Africa
    2. That's silly.
    3. Really.
    4.

    I think that everyone should have basic human rights. Not to get killed or kill without a real reason makes sense to me. It's important, because a nation that decreases the value of human life is headed into being a psychopatic nation.

    Do you know what babykillers, rapists, mass murderers do when they run out of enemies? They turn on their own.

    A revolution does take time, energy, determination, all such things, yes, you are correct, but it's not impossible. It might seem impossible, sure, but these odds only make the achievement more glorious, don't roll over and die just yet. (If anyone has any ideas post them) once i have time i'll post a few of my own.
    It's impossible if nobody takes things seriously.

    Finally, I will shout, it is MY country, I'll do what i want, when i want.

    Sieg Heil!
    Vent! Vent! Vent!

    Vent the frustrations!

    Finally, if it really was YOUR country, you wouldn't have problems with immigration. Am I right?

    Perhaps you'd benefit from realizing the complexity and weight of your country's situation in discussions here. Letting off some steam once in a while leads to nothing.

  7. #27

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Julius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, June 3rd, 2005 @ 04:04 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Politics
    Synthesis
    Posts
    200
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    It's said that the accused murderer is from Chile, but it has not been verified. Some have even published a picture but they don't know if it really is him. Noone seems to care if it isn't.

    Some more pictures:

  9. #29
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 02:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    great WHITE north
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Posts
    488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    [QUOTE=AWAR]1. You've advocated throwing nuclear weapons on Africa
    2. That's silly.
    3. Really.
    4.

    I think that everyone should have basic human rights. Not to get killed or kill without a real reason makes sense to me. It's important, because a nation that decreases the value of human life is headed into being a psychopatic nation.

    Do you know what babykillers, rapists, mass murderers do when they run out of enemies? They turn on their own.QUOTE]

    Nuking Africa was a joke

    [next few phrases removed by Siegfried Augustus]

    when you acknoledge their infuriority yet if given the power would not act on it, i think you're wrong, i think you need to correct your ideology , don't sit on the fence.

    Everyone turns on their on, just like in Germany right, the SS started to rape their own, on what grounds do you make a statement like that, just liberal jargon, nothing more. We are NOW living in psychotic nation, no freedom or justice, can't get any worse.
    Last edited by Siegfried; Tuesday, September 14th, 2004 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Do NOT advocate violence or other illegal activities. Thank you.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    svartabrandr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    108
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Swedish Nationalist murdered

    Young Swedish Nationalist Murdered by Immigrants

    by Meister Eckehart


    13 September 2004

    The night between Saturday and Sunday the 14-year-old white boy James Waite was stabbed to death by a gang of immigrants north of Swedish capital Stockholm. Waite had participated in a barbecue with his friends when he on the way home met his assassins, a group of five to seven immigrant youths. "Are you a Nazi?" one of them asked young James. "Yes," he replied, whereupon he was assaulted, stabbed several times in the chest, one blow piercing his heart. He later bled to death on the way to a children's hospital.

    The Jew-owned media in Sweden have tried to defuse what really happened, referring to the fight as a "racist gang fight" between skinheads and immigrants, in some cases not even informing that a "racist" was the victim. Some have used deliberate deceptive phraseology such as "several racists were at the scene where the murder took place," not mentioning the ethnicity of either victim or perpetrators. Some media stories report that one immigrant youth received a knife wound, "forgetting" to mention that he received it by mistake from another knife-wielding immigrant. The whole "gang fight" smokescreen also conceals the fact that Waite and his girlfriend were the only people at the scene apart from the immigrants.

    Four years ago 17-year-old nationalist Daniel Wreström was brutally murdered by immigrants who battered him for a long time before cutting his throat. The heinous deed caused an outrage among Swedish nationalists who in short notice summoned well over 1000 people to march in honor of his memory. The march has become an annual event in protest of the anti-White violence in Swedish society. Last year over 2000 nationalists participated.

    Today a memorial ceremony gathered almost 300 nationalists at the scene of Waite's murder, showing their respect for the young boy and their fury at the murderers and the political establishment whose policies are responsible for the destructive conditions in this country. Next weekend yet another march will take place, expected to assemble far greater numbers of people from all over the country.

    Today all nationalists should give a moment of thought to White and his near and dear. We also must understand that though this incident in itself is a reason to act and to manifest our indignation, we must act and manifest every day to throw off the yoke holding us down as a people. A young boy shouldn't have to pay with his life for us to understand that.

    Meister Eckehart
    Nationalsocialistisk front
    Sweden

    MEISTER ECKEHART



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does Swedish Culture Hinder Swedish Children?
    By Nachtengel in forum Sweden
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 8th, 2011, 02:00 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Saturday, February 11th, 2006, 09:53 AM
  3. Swedish bog man murdered - 700 years ago
    By Blutwölfin in forum Sweden
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, January 29th, 2006, 03:54 PM
  4. Another Swedish child murdered
    By Väring in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Saturday, October 2nd, 2004, 09:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •