Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Western Europe Is Giving Up Its Culture To Muslims Who See Europe As Prey – Expert

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Ancestry
    Danish, German
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Western Europe Is Giving Up Its Culture To Muslims Who See Europe As Prey – Expert

No-go zones are already covering whole parts of Western European cities, security policy expert Jozsef Horvath told Hungarian daily Magyar Hirlap.

According to Horvath, “the main question today for European people is what kind of world we want to live in, to we want to give up our countries, cities, appartments inherited from our parents and grandparents, or do we want to protect them”.

Regarding the upcoming Swedish elections he said that if there’s no shift in Western European migration policies, in a few years Sweden can become the first European country with a Muslim majority.

He said that the Swedish and the Bavarian elections will be crucial for the future of our children.

Horvath stressed that the Arab Spring marked the beginning of a new era, but the West failed to react and get out of the mud of political correctness. He warned that after 70 years of peace in Europe, the moral has changed and according to statistics, only 15 % of men would spring to arms to protect their country.

According to Horvath, the attacks against women are ways of demoralisation and Western Europe hasn’t been able to properly react to this danger. He said that Western European societies are giving up their culture and space to people who see Europe as a prey.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/08/we...s-prey-expert/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blod og Jord For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,443 Posts
    According to Horvath, the attacks against women are ways of demoralisation and Western Europe hasn’t been able to properly react to this danger.
    He's quite right, but women have brought this about themselves.

It's a crime to hold a door open for some of them so punching a Muzzie on their behalf would not go down well at all In fact, there are some who would report you for racism! And anyway, why can't all those 'empowered' feminists look after themselves ... what am I missing here

As for our males, they're far too soft now to repel the invaders. We don't even have the beginnings of any organised resistance and those millennial hipsters would be no match for hundreds of thousands of African savages; all used to far harsher conditions than the cosseted West Europeans. As for the 'Boomers' like myself, most of them are too fat after years of easy living which, again, is a big disadvantage.

I'm normally a pacifist (as in not fighting the Jews' wars for them) but this the downside of 75 years of peace with no exterior threats to keep us on our mettle. We've become complacent and overlooked/ignored all of the obvious signs that have been clearly pointing towards civil war for some time now.

---------------

Brief anecdote: I used to live in a predominantly Hindu area and they told me exactly what was coming over 30 years ago. Hindus are very decent people with solid family structures who work hard and do well. I wouldn't call them 'tough' on an individual level but they don't take an nonsense from the Muzzies. We had a couple of Muslim wannabe hard cases who were pestering the White girls (..it ended badly for them, but that's another story ) but they always kept away from the Hindus. One chap called Raj told me that if they ever touched a Hindu woman there would be 30/40 people out on the streets within minutes and something quite terrible would take place. The Muzzies knew this!

Now why can't we do that, eh?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Because we allowed the Jew to define reality for us.
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,443 Posts
    Even allowing for the pernicious influence of the Chosenites, a lot of these problems are of our own making.

You can only pass the buck for so long and I sometimes think that blaming the Jews is an excuse that some folks use to justify their own apathy.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,443 Posts
    I would also add to the above that you can't have an individualistic culture like ours without this impacting on our ability to work collectively.

I reckon if you gave most folks the choice between the latest smartphone and a 98" plasma TV or getting rid of 1 million Muslims from their country they'd opt for the consumer goods.

Where did this greed and materialism in the West come from? Did the Jews invent it or did they simply exploit a weakness that was already there? I strongly suspect it was the latter

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Volga German
    Ancestry
    German communities in Russia
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Russia German Community Russia German Community
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    The attacks against our women are pretty self-explanatory: the Muslim immigrant comes and simply takes what he believes he is entitled to. The lack of reaction is a reflection of how emasculated our societies have become. Shameful. As for blaming the Jews, where do you think feminism originates from?

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    672 Posts
    Because men chose to readily pick up the gender war, dropped their alleged "male superiority" straight away and then go on ranting about feminism this, feminism that.

In ancient times, it wasnt just the soldiers/warriors on the battle field. The women were there, too, standing behind them and providing "moral support" (and actual support in cooking, taking care of wounded etc). Maybe they did not only stand there to shout support, but also to prevent the men from running away from the fight? I start to wonder, really...

Seriously, I'm so tired of reading this kind of escapism. Men want "tradition" and gender roles and what not, but all delivered to them on a silver plate. They're not at all ready to provide a counter image to the (((mainstream-portrayed current))) themselves. You want gender roles? Pick the fucking "male traditional role" and the fight and stop excusing male apathy with blaming women!

At the end it will be like the Kurds in Syria, where the men run away to cosy Europe and the women pick the machine guns to fight the terrorists. And then we can wait and watch, when it's been cleared out maybe, for the men to whine about the "loss" of their position and mimimi 'but men are the tradtional leaders blah'. I mean, really?

Why cant we do that you ask? Because men simply chose not to protect their women, their country, their culture but instantly turned their back on everything when offered the "opportunity" to do so by like 1% of freaky "feminists", instead of shouting a shut-up into their face and maintaining their alleged male superiority and courtesy and everything, or the "WE" to begin with. Reminder: the "free love" communities of the 68s revolution had a huge overhang of men vs women, it was men who came up with "Wer einmal mit der Gleichen pennt, gehört schon zum Establishment", a female version of this saying does not exist. But it's all blamed on women, while the men just readily and without any resistance (quite the opposite) submitted themselves, their society, their culture and country to the new fashion of the gender war and metrosexualism, but refuse to acknowledge their part in the game.

Every man had been free to chose to not take part in the game and instead go to the army, go into politics, be active in culture things, maintain proper behavior and all that. Instead all the oh so "traditional inclined" men left these entire fields to leftists, marxists and recently, Gender Students. Voluntary. Without even just trying to counter it on any level, except of course, whining on the internet (I wonder what the excuse in the 70s was without internet...).

To do what is right does not depend on those who may or may not condone or oppose it. It is everyone's own decision, and once you're certain that what you're doing is right and just, do it.

It's no excuse to talk to the sheep and then give up because the sheep dont care. They're not supposed to care. Talking to the dogs herding the sheep is also not going to help. You want to talk to the 1% of shepherds commanding the dogs. Another upside-down of perception, all the blah about we need to rep-pill the sheep. Nope. You want to red-pill the shepherds and them only. Everything else is irrelevant. Holy crap, why do I have to explain that to a fascist even?

And another reminder: 1% ready to take action would be enough to change our course into doom.

Imagine, not only 400 had showed up, but 4,000 waving flags... "We are the Border" protest in Freilassing:

Instead, people are like...hm, are they the real deal? Are they just civics? Will they establish a new NS order over night? Okay, I'll wait and see what's coming from them, until then I'll continue hiding behind my screen and eat popcorn, watching Europe being overrun by nigs and musels and wait some more for the miracle of them plopping away again, like a bad dream bubble one day...

It got to fucking start somewhere! Be the start yourself. Be the change. Be the shepherd, or at least the dog. Support your local Identitarian Movement, they're all over Europe. People celebrated their Sea-action, but then turned their back on them because they had to hire a boat with a "non-European" team on board and mimimi this, mimimi that. No one considered applying themselves for the boat. But all were quick to condemn them, for whatever minor "reason". Everyone always just turns their back on everything because it fails to meet the "ideal", while refusing to provide support themselves, helping things to delevop towards the ideal instead of dismissing everything straight away.

Why cant "we" do it? Because no one is ready to do anything at all, pulling joker-cards 'I dont have to because of women this and that'! That's why. And probably many a men would call the girl being harrassed or even raped in public "look at that whore" and walk on instead of "risking" to help...

Well, luckily there are those people who just do what they think is right and just. And they're becoming more. They just take the stones thrown at them by marxists and antifa, they dont run away anymore. They dont care about political correctness anymore, they laugh the feminists in the face and challenge the medias. They are the start.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts
    A very nice speech Velvet, but it belongs firmly in the category of things you lament. And thanks to feminism you can now do all the things we can do, and yet...

What has happened to all the men who have taken this path of resistance? Have you thought about the practicality of this all? The far left and especially foreigners can accomplish something through violence, they can "change" or rather reinforce the establishment's agenda, but 30.000 Breiviks won't stop the machine. And unlike leftists we have daytime jobs. The far right is too easily infiltrated by the state's goons - as soon as one drunk rightwinger suggests military action in a bar and/or ordering weapons, cops show up at his doorstep. What happened in C-ville at the first UTR march, when the alt-right came from behind their computer screens? The state derailed the event, men and even some women who were there lost their jobs and friends. People are still being doxxed over it. The alt-right never fully recovered. The cultural field is a no-go zone for us, same for universities. There are no shepherds we can subvert, they're all mortal enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet
    In ancient times, it wasnt just the soldiers/warriors on the battle field. The women were there, too, standing behind them and providing "moral support" (and actual support in cooking, taking care of wounded etc). Maybe they did not only stand there to shout support, but also to prevent the men from running away from the fight? I start to wonder, really...
    You don't need to wonder, the Germanic men who fought in the world wars didn't have any cheerleaders and they didn't run away.

Why cant we do that you ask? Because men simply chose not to protect their women, their country, their culture but instantly turned their back on everything when offered the "opportunity" to do so by like 1% of freaky "feminists", instead of shouting a shut-up into their face and maintaining their alleged male superiority and courtesy and everything, or the "WE" to begin with.
    Why can't we do what? Fight like the Kurds? The Kurds are supported by the international community and receive weapons and equipment from the Americans. Also: the Syrian state had no control anymore over the areas where the Kurds lived and ISIS occupied most of their homeland, before they took everything back supported by a NATO air campaign and a few thousand American, French and British soldiers. Now compare the Kurds to us... And when was there ever an opportunity for us to resist after the Sixties, after virtually everyone of us was born?

Reminder: the "free love" communities of the 68s revolution had a huge overhang of men vs women
    Surprise, suprise. The "free love communities" of our day and age also consist of more men than women. Think Fetlife or Tinder, which could be viewed as successors with a little bit of imagination. Women had little problem with embracing the pill or the rest of the cultural revolution though.

Because men chose to readily pick up the gender war, dropped their alleged "male superiority" straight away and then go on ranting about feminism this, feminism that.
    Men "Readily" picked up the gender war forty years after it was declared...

People celebrated their Sea-action, but then turned their back on them because they had to hire a boat with a "non-European" team on board and mimimi this, mimimi that.
    It was a promo-action, nothing more. And a good one, but hardly requiring more volunteers.

Why cant "we" do it? Because no one is ready to do anything at all, pulling joker-cards 'I dont have to because of women this and that'!
    The other side has tanks, airplanes, artillery and an unlimited budget and controls the entire real world - we have spoons and a few YouTube channels. They will always use the exact amount of force they need to deal with any threat.

The men who could've stopped the rot (for a while?), except for the men of NS-Germany, were the generation who fought WW2 and those who were too young to fight in the war - the Silent generation. They should've gone full fascist but how are men who pride themselves on defeating fascism gonna do that? The men here were all born too late. Most of the members here came of age around the turn of the century, some a bit earlier, some a bit later.

But even so: all our countries have been on a downward spiral since the Great War, that's not going to stop. At this point it's simply too late to reverse this trend. It's impossible to reform our countries at this stage, no amount of bravery will change that, awaiting the collapse while preparing ourselves for the worst and informing as many people as we can online is sadly the best we can do. Maybe make a few babies too, but that's it. We're obviously going to lose large areas of Western Europe, there's no doubt about it. It will take many years or centuries to (hopefully) take everything back.
    “War is waged by men; not by beasts, or by gods. It is a peculiarly human activity. To call it a crime against mankind is to miss at least half its significance; it is also the punishment of a crime.” - Frederic Manning, The Middle Parts of Fortune

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Pah... accusing or implying that every woman who doesn't agree with your ideas is a feminist is a cop out strategy... truth is men are just as resposible for what has happened to our countries as women. The modern dude is oftentimes a cuck. Grow some backbone already. If ya ain't gonna protect & fight for what's yours, somebody else is gonna take it from ya. And unlike in the Middle East, men over here won't be able to hide behind skirts, send them to war and claim refugee status in some foreign country. Ya may not care about women, but despite your mutual hatred for chicks, the muzzies ain't gonna share anything with ya. If they take over, Western men are simply gonna be turned into eunuchs. Is that the kind of future we should look forward to? Cmon.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 18th, 2018 @ 10:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    8/16 English, 1/16 Scott. English, 3/16 Irish English, 4/16 Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nationalist / Eclectic
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    I would also add to the above that you can't have an individualistic culture like ours without this impacting on our ability to work collectively.

I reckon if you gave most folks the choice between the latest smartphone and a 98" plasma TV or getting rid of 1 million Muslims from their country they'd opt for the consumer goods.

Where did this greed and materialism in the West come from? Did the Jews invent it or did they simply exploit a weakness that was already there? I strongly suspect it was the latter
    I was going to say - it's Western culture (part of it) that has led to this mess. The greed and materialism was always there, but increased technology and comfortable lifestyles have really exacerbated it. We've exchanged meaning for convenience and it's been a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolgadeutscher View Post
    The attacks against our women are pretty self-explanatory: the Muslim immigrant comes and simply takes what he believes he is entitled to. The lack of reaction is a reflection of how emasculated our societies have become. Shameful. As for blaming the Jews, where do you think feminism originates from?
    The two world wars allowed women to show they could be good at some important jobs and, since then, technological advances have made men less important as bread-winners. That's the impetus behind feminism. But when the oil runs out, then perhaps the pendulum will swing back somewhat.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aelfgar For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast