Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Western Europe Is Giving Up Its Culture To Muslims Who See Europe As Prey – Expert

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefjon
    Pah... accusing or implying that every woman who doesn't agree with your ideas is a feminist is a cop out strategy...
    I'm not sure whether you're addressing me or Godwinson here, be less vague. All I say is you don't have to be an archetypical housewife/traditional woman to be on our side. For as long as civilization continues to exist there will be 'feminists' - women who rebel - since civilization is indeed partially founded on the subjugation of women. Velvet rejects the idea of being a "sex slave", as she calls it, as well as traditional male authority, she always has for as long as I've known her. Which is fine, that's her choice, she's old enough to know what she wants. Although I think Germany would benefit from it if she didn't, however, that's just me - and if that's not how she wants to live, she shouldn't. The only thing I imply is that women who 'rebel' yet are on our side can do almost as much as we men can, sometimes more, because women oftentimes make better spokespersons and they create a problem for the dominant narrative by going against it as a woman, as someone who is supposed to side with the invaders and the establishment.
    “Individuals trapped in a dying culture live in a twilight world. They embrace death through infertility, concupiscence, and war. A dog will crawl into a hole to die. The members of sick cultures do not do anything quite so dramatic, but they cease to have children, dull their senses with alcohol and drugs, become despondent, and too frequently do away with themselves. Or they make war on the perceived source of their humiliation.”
    — David P. Goldman, as quoted by Jack Donovan in The Way of Men.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 03:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,225 Posts
    Wolgadeutscher: As for blaming the Jews, where do you think feminism originates from?
    It was of course the Jews but why did they have so much success with Western women?

That was the point I was making, because I knew Hindu families in my home town of Leicester who just laughed at all of this nonsense. In 40 years / 2 generations I never saw ‘feminism’ making the slightest in-road into the Hindu or Sikh communities, despite them being subjected to the same indoctrination.

In more recent times I've noticed that Poles tend to pretty much ignore 'feminism' as well but the Western girls just lap it up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12