Politics
    idiot
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Why i stopped being a communist, & why I became a commie again

Kindly elaborate please
    For example. It is not necessary to discuss the negative traits commonly associated with Jews. But no matter how much one despises them, one cannot deny their strengths. Their ability to infiltrate and manipulate any society or organization is uncanny.

Parasitic symbiont's relationship with a host, however, is a complex one. And believe it or not, the host is not the only one that is affected and has to change. Nor is the union exclusively harmful to the host.

It did and it was. Reality attests to that
    Yes, but you are missing the point.

True, I'm not gullible enough to allow myself to be chosen to be a Communist. I leave that for the those who are easily mesmerised by seductive, fancy-sounding arguments and catchy mantras
    Well, I was being a prick, and it serves me right. What I was trying to say is, and please help me and stretch your imagination: You can think Catolicism to be the best thing since the sliced bread, or you can think it the worst abomination to ever rear its ugly head upon the face of this planet. But whatever you think of it, the fact remains: it is not easy becoming a bishop or a pope. Or, better still, a member of the Jezuit order.

Communist party is an order, a caste, if you wish. In its first reincarnation (so to speak), and on the European soil, it did not fare very well. Also, chances are, it will never raise to prominence again.

Anyhow, I was only trying to point out the people who bash communism are likely no different from people who proclaim Jesus to be a Jewish rabbi etc., in their effort to discredit Christianity. O Ye of Little Faith crowd, if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Nehaj; Friday, September 10th, 2004 at 07:09 PM.
    When I look upon seamen, men of science and philosophers, man is the wisest of all beings; when I look upon priests and prophets nothing is as contemptible as man. Diogenes

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm anticommunist but i hate capitalism more.Ex communists countries had strong state ,strong military and it was more patriotic than capitalists are!They don't tolerate with homosexuality like our democratic sociates!
    I believe that internationalism and pacifism was only for export to make more weak the ''western'' sociaties!
    And as Alain deBenoit (the founder of New Right) wrote:I prefer to wear a Red's Army uniform than to eat harmburgers at Bruklin!
    A communist with nationalistic ideas is more possible to become N.S than a democrat bourgeour with some ''patriotic'' ideas!
    ME NE FREGO

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I eagerly anticipate commenting upon Ix's rewording of his original post. Intriguing, as always!

Last Online
    Sunday, January 28th, 2007 @ 12:56 PM
    Subrace
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    glücklich vergeben
    Politics
    Ahnentreue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post AW: Why i stopped being a communist, & why I became a commie again

The topic is a good point to show, what mass hypnosis, mind control and information gaps in human brains can do!

If there´s no ego-boost any more, it all will lead to self-deception.
    Last edited by Nonkonformist; Sunday, September 12th, 2004 at 12:58 PM.

Sideways to the Sun
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nehaj
    For example. It is not necessary to discuss the negative traits commonly associated with Jews. But no matter how much one despises them, one cannot deny their strengths. Their ability to infiltrate and manipulate any society or organization is uncanny.
    Without a doubt. That such a small ethnic group has had such an incredible impact (for better or worse) on the world and has seemingly be able time and again to aquire power and wealth far out of proportion to their numbers, certainly speaks of something quite extrordinary. Whether they have achieved all this on their own efforts is debatable though

Yes, but you are missing the point.
    Yes perhaps. Still valid though

Well, I was being a prick, and it serves me right. What I was trying to say is, and please help me and stretch your imagination: You can think Catolicism to be the best thing since the sliced bread, or you can think it the worst abomination to ever rear its ugly head upon the face of this planet. But whatever you think of it, the fact remains: it is not easy becoming a bishop or a pope. Or, better still, a member of the Jezuit order.
    Hmmm...I thought your point was to say that it was easy to become a Catholic or Protestant or whatever, but it takes a special type of person to choose to be a Communist? Perhaps I got the wrong end of the stick.
    I don't think it is necessarily true though. It's quite easy to choose to be just about anything, Choosing the correct path for the correct reasons though is something that eludes most people

Communist party is an order, a caste, if you wish. In its first reincarnation (so to speak), and on the European soil, it did not fare very well. Also, chances are, it will never raise to prominence again.
    Judging by how feminism, Political Correctness, etc has so thoroughly pervaded western society then I'm not sure that Communism and it's associated ideologies faired so badly after all. Sometimes I wonder if perhaps it was Communism that covertly won the Cold War after all (if there was ever truly such a thing anyway )
    Ultimately though, the outcome was boringly predictable. One materialistic ideology verses another. The winner was materialism. No suprise there.

Anyhow, I was only trying to point out the people who bash communism are likely no different from people who proclaim Jesus to be a Jewish rabbi etc., in their effort to discredit Christianity. O Ye of Little Faith crowd, if you know what I mean.
    Well, once upon a time the right of the political spectrum was largely the domain of reactionaries, conservatives and traditionalists who were usually supportive of Christianity (of whatever persuasion or denomination), but these days it's adherents are likely to be even more hostile to it than the clergy-hating Reds of old . In this now, the extreme left and extreme right both have much in common. Much to the delight of the group formerly known as "The Chosen", I'm sure

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cool Re: Why i stopped being a communist, & why I became a commie again

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    Judeo-Communism and Judeo-Capitalism are flip-sides of the same materalistic, spiritually bankrupt coin.
    Ad hominem attacks against the inventors or advocates of an ideology may be correct in suspecting their motives for promoting the ideology, yet they do nothing towards invalidating the ideology itself. When one compares the tenets of Communism and Capitalism with the conventional notions of what the 'Jewish worldview' consists of, it becomes clear that Communism, as a concept, is not in the least 'Jewish', yet the same cannot be said for Capitalism -- after all, any neo-Nazi worth his salt can tell you that Jewish communities typically thrive in individualistic societies in which each person may pursue his or her own selfish agenda. (The fact that Marx was Jewish yet Smith was not simply serves as an ironic side-note ).

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal
    Ad hominem attacks against the inventors or advocates of an ideology may be correct in suspecting their motives for promoting the ideology, yet they do nothing towards invalidating the ideology itself. When one compares the tenets of Communism and Capitalism with the conventional notions of what the 'Jewish worldview' consists of, it becomes clear that Communism, as a concept, is not in the least 'Jewish', yet the same cannot be said for Capitalism -- after all, any neo-Nazi worth his salt can tell you that Jewish communities typically thrive in individualistic societies in which each person may pursue his or her own selfish agenda. (The fact that Marx was Jewish yet Smith was not simply serves as an ironic side-note ).
    Neither Capitalism nor Communism are especially Jewish. Jews use "isms" and nationalities at their pleasure and dispose of them when they are done with them like and old pair of underwear. This is what happened in the final days of the Soviet Union.

Jews thrive in low percentage in prosperous economies. They could care less how individualistic they are or not. Jews want a concentration which allows them their "Jewish community" yet they want to remain in dilution to the point where they are not coming into economic conflict with one another. I say "economic conflict" for their form of commerce which involves their in-group sucking the life out of the host group. It must be very difficult for Jews to become millionaires in Isreal.

Sideways to the Sun
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal
    Ad hominem attacks against the inventors or advocates of an ideology may be correct in suspecting their motives for promoting the ideology, yet they do nothing towards invalidating the ideology itself.
    It depends on one's outlook, I suppose.
    The fact that it is materialistic and spiritually bankrupt automatically invalidates it for me

When one compares the tenets of Communism and Capitalism with the conventional notions of what the 'Jewish worldview' consists of, it becomes clear that Communism, as a concept, is not in the least 'Jewish',
    It could be said that it was a view favoured by athiestic Jews, that is one possibility.
    Another is that it is an ideology designed for the goy to live by, but not for the Jews themselves. Hence in Communist countries, the Christian Churches found themselves persecuted yet synagogues at many times found their fortunes rather favourable. It may be necessary to shake the faith of the gentiles (see - Isaac Luria), but nothing to stop the Jews practising their faith quietly

yet the same cannot be said for Capitalism -- after all, any neo-Nazi worth his salt can tell you that Jewish communities typically thrive in individualistic societies in which each person may pursue his or her own selfish agenda.
    Indeed, the Jews have traditionally done well in both Communist and Capitalist societies.

(The fact that Marx was Jewish yet Smith was not simply serves as an ironic side-note ).
    I'm not sure that it is simply ironic. From Marx to Beria, the Jews have always been over-represented at the highest levels in Communism. But it's true that the Jews have always found non-Jews willing to co-operate in both ideologies.. Whether through self-interest or delusion. I tend to view Capitalism as a perverted form of a normal society, whereby the normal drive for success is taken to an extreme of greed where profit and wealth becomes everything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123