Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Post Balkanisation vs Hegemony

What is the current trend and what are all of your opinions on these opposite tangents to European unity?

Last Online
    Thursday, June 16th, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oklahoma Oklahoma
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Post Re: Balkanisation vs Hegemony

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobite
    What is the current trend and what are all of your opinions on these opposite tangents to European unity?
    That 'Balkanisation' doesn't exist except as a straw-man created by the Zionists as a threat for those who don't bow to their wishes.

Having self-rule doesn't mean hostility to neighbours: hegemony can often mean hostility to any who are not the elite. So, I don't think it really is an issue of duality or only those two options.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    There is nothing the matter with Americans except their ideals. The real American is all right; it is the ideal American who is all wrong. ~G.K. Chesterton

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vestmannr For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Gee whiz man, you've surely drawn the conclusion that uniting Palestine is equal to every other unity struggle around the globe. That is laughably absurd.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Oklahoma Oklahoma
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Gee whiz man, you've surely drawn the conclusion that uniting Palestine is equal to every other unity struggle around the globe. That is laughably absurd.
    Eh? Doesn't have anything to do with Palestine. Has to do with the Zionist push to control everyone else from a world capital in Jerusalem. "Unity" is a catchy fad nowadays, but I don't see that it is something to be universally desired or worked for.
    There is nothing the matter with Americans except their ideals. The real American is all right; it is the ideal American who is all wrong. ~G.K. Chesterton

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vestmannr For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

That is fragmented reasoning. Logic follows linear analysis, and what you propose doesn't add up correctly. You say that people wanting separate homelands is called Balkanisation by the Jews, who are likely focusing on the Palestinian conflict. You act as if Europeans aren't involved in their own affairs! How many European Emperors lamented over fragmentarian rule? Far many more than you apparently think. The reason is because it's difficult to rule divided peoples, while at the same time hoping to uphold common ideals to prevent warring between them.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Oklahoma Oklahoma
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes, and centralized rule has an upper limit for how many people and how far spread a territory may be effectively ruled. Which is why Empires have tended to degrade and become oppressive to their own people. The local rule where one can *see* their King, Duke, President, or PM is the best. It is only natural: we are born into families, localities.

And BTW, linear logic is not the only form: there is also block logic (more typical of 'Heroic' societies.)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vestmannr For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frontiersman
    Yes, and centralized rule has an upper limit for how many people and how far spread a territory may be effectively ruled. Which is why Empires have tended to degrade and become oppressive to their own people. The local rule where one can *see* their King, Duke, President, or PM is the best. It is only natural: we are born into families, localities.

And BTW, linear logic is not the only form: there is also block logic (more typical of 'Heroic' societies.)
    I agree with the ruling limits. The reasoning thing I disagree with is akin to turning Jesus's body into bread, transubstantiation, and the jumping about in a chaotic presentation of your beliefs. Clearly, fragmented reasoning tied in with chaotic presentation brings about the political alignment if you have enough people drawn into it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Oklahoma Oklahoma
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The reasoning thing I disagree with is akin to turning Jesus's body into bread, transubstantiation, and the jumping about in a chaotic presentation of your beliefs.
    Sorry you don't agree with the traditional European belief in Transubstantiation: I don't see how it is relevant, however. I don't think I've been less clear about my thoughts, opinions, or beliefs (though I have not so much discussed my beliefs here as my opinions.) Simply, I am distrustful of the same mechanism which has oppressed my people: 'Unity' or 'hegemony'. As a matter of record, linear logic is what I use.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vestmannr For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I clearly meant that your emission from one thing to the next, by jumping back and forth as if a swordfight, is not easily sensible to an audience unprepared. It's not that I want to prove you wrong, it's that you need to communicate more forthright along the same train of thought in a discussion until the direction has a gradual change. I agree that I am guilty of the same outbursts too, yet I just am trying to let you know that sometimes the way you go about it is confusing. If you need better clarity over what I mean, just go on and say it, too. I am sure that I write things that don't follow.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    I miss Frontiersman. He and AEmeric were/are the two smartest Americans to ever grace these boards, concerning American society and its place in the wider world. I think I wasn't gracious enough with Frontiersman when he was here, not giving him enough credit when I was talking out of my ass. Then again, he was stodgy in his own way and the eccentricities he had I did not share. Individuality cannot be bypassed in any communication style, so it must be forgiven in all persons.

Incidentally, I am opposed to global unity and the bandwagon involved with it. I only believe in freedom of association with alike folks. Human Balkanization is the natural order of Earth. Control freaks never live it down, because their hubris keeps them from accepting anything free of their attempts to remake the world in their image. Of course, the Judeocentric mentality in which only they are the Chosen, deludes them to place their agendas above all other considerations.

Now, as for the Balkanization term itself, suggests the failure of those who do have a meta-ethnic affiliation, but that gets thrown by the wayside, over unfortunately unsurpassed differences in traditions between them. It is true that Stalinist Russia tried to force pan-Slavic unity in their best interest. While Russia is the natural contender for leadership of Slavs, the attempt to force the issue had as much the opposite effect as Hitlerian Germany, ruining pan-Germanic interest.