Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,073 Posts
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Last Online
    Sunday, August 11th, 2019 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    I don't have time to watch the full vid, but I will say this as a college aged woman who is more... objective... than average when it comes to sexual market issues:

America is a very dysfunctional society, especially for young people, and if you are a young American man then you might want to think about working as hard as possible to get your life in order and then visiting other nations (I'm not talking about mail order brides or Asia...). You will probably have a better love life in any European nation or even in Canada.

If I posted about the things American girls told me when I lived in the USA, Chlodovech would probably have a heart attack.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Minutes Ago @ 10:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    563 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    If I posted about the things American girls told me when I lived in the USA, Chlodovech would probably have a heart attack.
    Please share. We can take it. Insider information is always appreciated.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,368 Posts
    Žoreišar, in your post #260 entitled: "Attraction Inequality and the Dating Economy" I don't think it's any great surprise to learn that males are more attracted to females than vice versa.

Beauty is subjective but the female form is, generally speaking, more aesthetic than the male one. All of those statistics are really just telling us what we already knew; that women can attract men more easily than men can attract women and the fact that there are at least 100 times more female prostitutes than male ones is further proof of this.

This is the bottom line ...

the evidence indicates that sexiness inequality is here to stay and that we will ignore it only at our peril.
    True! And it’s there for a reason. I don’t know what is so menacing about it, as the statement implies, but I do know that males who get engrossed in articles about ‘Gini coefficients’ on the Internet are doing nothing to shift the odds in their own favour. This stuff just messes with people’s minds and I’m being perfectly honest here in saying that hardly ANY of my girlfriends were overly bothered about my income. In fact, I had more GF’s working (for peanuts!) in a hosiery warehouse lugging rolls of fabric around all day than I ever got later on as a teacher, when I was earning far more.

I think a lot of blokes just assume that women want rich partners and put themselves under needless pressure. Sure, there are some gold-diggers out there but there are just as many men who think (wrongly!) that all women want to be looked after and that they have to ‘provide’ for them. Some of them have this patronising attitude from early adulthood onwards, and at a time when their hormones should be working at peak capacity they’re busy fretting over their financial status and career prospects after having read some complex bilge on the Internet about the economics of dating

I'll bet it was written by a single male

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Minutes Ago @ 10:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,073 Posts
    Looks, social skills, social status and a network, that's what succes in love and life are all about. Yeah, you may be tolerated at your job if you're brilliant, but no-one is going to like you - you may be thrown under the bus sooner than you think. Incels are ghosts in this world, they are the backdrop to other people's lives - that's how they're treated at least.

I think this social-sexual hierarchy is bollocks to a large extent, but it is real as most people never transcend superficial thoughts and superficial behaviour - so we all have to deal with it whether we want it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    I think a lot of blokes just assume that women want rich partners and put themselves under needless pressure.
    Show me all the upper class women who married working class blokes.

Women are programmed to harvest resources - they won't feel truly happy or at peace when they have to date downwards and they'll probably be on the look out for the next best thing - it's not some myth. Those who can't land a high status male remain single or date/sleep with Chad for a while. On an instinctual level you know that too, SP, we all do - we know when our partner will be hard to keep around given our own deficiencies. That's why so many of these women in college/uni are doomed to remain single forever, they just don't know it yet - and the wall is coming and remains undefeated. Studying and a career seriously hamper the possibility of a woman ever starting a meaningful relationship in our day and age.

There are exceptions, but the bottomline is this:

This is what happens in an uncontrolled, undirected sexual economy. Polygamy is always just around the corner. Under feminism, women will select a partner on the basis of the same requirements as those of prehistory; they settle for genetically gifted knuckleheads. Under patriarchy, smart men - that's the incels, the nerds - have a chance to procreate as well. And it's this group of men and their offspring which creates high civilization. Without enforced monogamy we wouldn't have the internet, space travel, superior architecture or cars or comfortable housing. Successful polygamous societies don't exist. Our ancestors realized that millennia ago, but in liberal democracies people have to re-invent the wheel every generation - never quite succeeding in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    I do know that males who get engrossed in articles about ‘Gini coefficients’ on the Internet are doing nothing to shift the odds in their own favour.
    To me that's saying "ignorance is bliss". I think that incels will fail regardless of what they read, but it's better to know why - and maybe one day it will lead to a return to normalcy as awareness grows.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,368 Posts
    Listen, Chlod, it's a Saturday night and if I was still single and around your age I'd be out at some nightclub looking for a woman.

Instead of this, you're posting graphs on the Internet explaining to us all why you're a failure with women. The real reason is that you seldom meet any, and when you do your head is already full of self-defeating ideas (..that you've read on the Internet again! )

I've noticed that ever since the mid-90's - it coincides almost exactly with the advent of the www! - we've had nothing but 'gender issues' with everyone bitching about the opposite sex, and things have now reached such a pitch that we have INCELS, FEMCELS and your latest video informs us that Americans have (allegedly) stopped having sex altogether!

To me, logic alone dictates that there cannot be legions of involuntarily celibate males out there plus a growing number of involuntarily celibate females as well. There's something gone badly wrong if all these folks - of both sexes - are claiming that they can't find a sexual partner and then the next thing you'll be telling us that we live in a promiscuous age, full of sluts with no morality any more and everyone is doing this, that and the other ... Can you not see any inconsistencies in all of this? And please don't reply with that nonsensical 80/20 rule because I don't believe for one moment that 20% of men are taking 80% of all available women.

The fact is that you don't actually WANT a woman do you, Chlod? Or at least, you make your conditions so stringent that you've no realistic chance of ever getting one (which is tantamount to the same thing!) I've read stuff by a lot of single males on here over the years and their requirements are often longer than one of my wife’s shopping lists. “She must be from my own tribe, a committed Nationalist, have the same religious convictions, preferably a virgin and I expect her to produce xxx children etc.. etc..” I think they're trying to tell us something

Look, we have to return to basics here. If I was in my 20's or 30's again my priorities would be (..in the following order..) 1) legs 2) tits 3) face 4) personality. OMG, he sees women as sex objects some will shriek, and they are quite correct. Back in the days when testosterone was still in fashion, this was the attitude of 90%+ of healthy males and, guess what? We nearly all found partners!

Why don't you check out some testosterone graphs and present them to us, Chlod? They’d be far more revealing than all those anti-female articles, diagrams and videos that deliberately avoid the real issue.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 10:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    He just needs a proper night out. We might need to intervene and invade Belgium.
    You take on the beaches, I'll press through the Ardennes
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mööv For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, August 11th, 2019 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    Please share. We can take it. Insider information is always appreciated.
    I'll write more about this soon, for now I'll just say that I know many young women who have no shame and exude a 'difficult' attitude. I don't blame men for feeling somewhat jaded after they've dealt with women like that.

But the incels are wrong in that they do not want to improve. Improvement is possible for most people. Just look at this couple:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dani For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,368 Posts
    Hahaha!!! I've developed a morbid interest in this topic and have just been reading about INCELS and FEMCELS, who apparently don't get along

Now who'd have guessed that?

I suggested in the FEMCEL thread (..perhaps a little tongue-in-cheek ) that we should pair these up with the INCELS and kill two birds with one stone ... I just knew something this simple would never work!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    563 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Žoreišar, in your post #260 entitled: "Attraction Inequality and the Dating Economy" I don't think it's any great surprise to learn that males are more attracted to females than vice versa.
    Sure. It's just the extent of the imbalance which is a bit surprising.

Beauty is subjective but the female form is, generally speaking, more aesthetic than the male one.
    Don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I'm not so sure. Ever seen a woman fawning over a man's massive pecs or ripped abs? Like watching a kitten having an overdose on catnip.

All of those statistics are really just telling us what we already knew; that women can attract men more easily than men can attract women and the fact that there are at least 100 times more female prostitutes than male ones is further proof of this.
    The fact that men are more interested in sex, is indeed nothing new. But the proposition that men are more interested being romantically involved with women, than the other way around, is quite contrary to what I have been the taught and given the impression of for most of my life. "Men want uncommitted sex, while women want relationships"... Seems like that's a mischaracterization.

True! And it’s there for a reason. I don’t know what is so menacing about it, as the statement implies, but I do know that males who get engrossed in articles about ‘Gini coefficients’ on the Internet are doing nothing to shift the odds in their own favour. This stuff just messes with people’s minds and I’m being perfectly honest here in saying that hardly ANY of my girlfriends were overly bothered about my income.
    And what would that reason be, if not a higher focus on materialism in women's evaluation of male attractiveness?

In fact, I had more GF’s working (for peanuts!) in a hosiery warehouse lugging rolls of fabric around all day than I ever got later on as a teacher, when I was earning far more.
    Sure, money isn't everything. And as long as a man is more or less in the same category of income as their partner or above, I don't think it's a considerable deal breaker. But as Chlod mentioned earlier in the thread, you don't see a lot of rich upperclass women chasing after rugged construction workers. If it's merely a matter of financial standing, or more of a question of inherit sub-cultural differences, is hard to say. But it doesn't seem to be a problem the other way around. That is, a rich upperclass man marrying an attractive, young lady working at the cash register.

Your greater success with women during your warehouse job could probably be explained by the effect of manual labor. All credit to the profession of teaching, but it is not exactly a generator for increased testosterone, the same way carrying heavy stuff around all day is.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post: