Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    I never mentioned ‘self-professed’ INCELS.
    Then we're delving into the territory of insinuations and accusations again... Some things are better kept to oneself.

Do you have any thoughts on the video by the way?
    It didn't really serve any new information or insight which wasn't clear beforehand. People who see no future for themselves don't make happy people. And being in a loving relationship, or seeing it as a viable option for themselves, I think is vital to envisioning a happy future. It takes a profoundly sad and desperate person to commit atrocities against innocent people, so I'm not surprised a large percentage of the young men behind mass-killings recently have been incels. Women have always acted as a sort of 'civilizing force' upon men. Without any woman in a man's life, he has less to lose.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 07:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    TBQH, I’ve never felt comfortable surrounded by INCELS, whether on this forum or elsewhere.
    I see a lot of confusion here. Manosphere talking points aren't limited to incels, guys with 5 children are active in that scene too. This nuance is completely lost on many people on Skadi and even more so in the real world, where so many still depend on the MSM for their information. They don't have the faintest idea what an incel is but toss the word around nonetheless.

There are no incel types on this forum - we had three in the past, prior to 2012, and they're banned. One of them was obsessed with his own jawline too. If you think there are incels here you should read some actual incel discussions, which are all about their own perceived (physical or mental) shortcomings. We've never had such a thread over here, we merely discuss the phenomenon and how it ties in with preservationism. Which is an interesting subject, but instead of debating causes and effects, members are labeled as incels when they do this (which is an ad hominem) and we're led to panic about incels and we see social conservatism branded as inceldom. This video too is not about starting that debate, like I tried in the MGTOW thread with my latest post there and like I've been doing for 30 pages in this thread. There have been very few takers.

Complaining about incels on Skadi is a bit like politicians ranting about the internet or video games when looking for a scapegoat, it's also reminiscent of the Satanic panic of the Eighties. Back then you had to be scared of goths, now you have to be scared of male virgins, especially if they're no fan of the state ideology. It's a form of mass hysteria against outsiders. Of all men, incels are the least likely to do anything wrong and end up in prison - and that should be a no-brainer. Full on incel types are the guys who were considered losers in high school, not exactly criminals-to-be if you recall. But it's their opinion, and the fact that they're perceived as of having no personal value by feminists and a large part of society, which makes them targets of the government and media. In other words: that video is a form of bullying incels don't need. The docu pushes down, not up. It's propaganda against perceived toxic masculinity, in an effort to shut down dissident websites on the internet and to cover up the consequences of the realities of modern life and the effects of feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan
    How long before this becomes their main criterion when looking for potential “far-right terrorists”, or as justification for shutting down websites like this one as a “precautionary measure”?
    The authorities are interested in incel fora or websites with a huge presence of them, but none of those are far right as such, some merely have a large far right membership as well. Over half of incels aren't even Europid. If Skadi is ever taken offline it won't be because of a non-existent incel problem or anything said in gender & relationships.

What mass shooters have in common is that they're all on prescription drugs and hail from broken families.
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 02:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Western
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar
    I didn't know we had any self-professed incels around here.
    There are certain folks who spend more time on incel, cuck, virgin, and other beta male topic threads than others.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elessar For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Minutes Ago @ 10:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    There are certain folks who spend more time on incel, cuck, virgin, and other beta male topic threads than others.

Where there's smoke there's fire.
    Perhaps because some people see these issues as important in understanding the problems we face in the West. Are we likewise to insinuate people who spend time talking and sharing information about the increasing rape rates to be rapists themselves?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 06:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Manosphere talking points
    Once upon a time, Skadi was a high-brow, intelligent forum. Now it's almost ALL this type of low-brow NONSENSE. Tradthotsaudits, manosphere, mgtows and other retards.

You want "manosphere" topics? Go watch DMAX. Seriously. I'm so sick of coming on the forum and seeing this feminist (because the nonsense manosphere is nothing but feminism for "men") bullshit dominating the latest posts list.

aren't limited to incels, guys with 5 children are active in that scene too. This nuance is completely lost on many people on Skadi and even more so in the real world
    There's no "nuance" to lose.

There are no incel types on this forum
    LOL. Maybe you open your eyes for a change and stop indulging in the idiot manosphere internet fringe scene.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 07:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    You want "manosphere" topics? Go watch DMAX. Seriously. I'm so sick of coming on the forum and seeing this feminist (because the nonsense manosphere is nothing but feminism for "men") bullshit dominating the latest posts list.
    Well, a lot of people do like to talk about these low-access subjects, Nachtengel for instance. Or Gefjon. And they're relevant topics. Gender & relationships is pretty much our most popular section. We have only a few "manosphere threads" anyway, it's not like there aren't a great many other subjects out there. And we had threads about feminism in the past as well. If you don't like those threads, stay out of them, why silence people instead?

Besides, manosphere ideas coincide with social conservatism/traditionalism, so the ideas will still be around.
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

Omnia in bonum
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Subrace
    Nordid + CM
    mtDNA
    K1c2
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    I watched part of a BBC documentary about INCELS the other evening. Here it is in full …

The BBC was obviously doing some kind of a hit piece on them, it's maybe 50% fact and 50% propaganda, but there’s clearly a problem and now they’re being linked with the Dayton shootings.
    I watched the documentary a few weeks ago, and I suspect many incels are suffering a great deal of emotional pain. Because what some incels express can be quite abhorrent, I imagine it's difficult for people to have empathy or to understand the pain. However, I don't believe that getting the right/most desirable girlfriend would instantly solve some of these fellows' problems, because the issues probably run much deeper.
    Let us not desire delights, daughters; we are well-off here; the bad inn lasts for only a night.
    -St. Teresa of Avila

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alice For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    These are weird threads ... MGTOW, red pill vs blue pill, incels, inceldom etc.

As I asked last autumn (post 141) .... I have/had no clear idea what these terms even means.

I think people are making/creating problems (to themselves) then their lifes are too easy and soft.

''Urban people'' ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    906 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    These are weird threads ... MGTOW, red pill vs blue pill, incels, inceldom etc.

As I asked last autumn (post 141) .... I have/had no clear idea what these terms even means.

I think people are making/creating problems (to themselves) then their lifes are too easy and soft.

''Urban people'' ...
    Great! Now someone will deliberately create a thread about city folk just to create contention and additional confusion among members.

Anyway, FS, I'm somewhat bewildered about these controversial topics as well. They leave me shaking my head and wondering what has transpired behind the scenes, so-to-speak, to cause such divisive social conduct between men and women.

Personally, I really don't think it's normal for a man or a woman to walk alone through life without sharing it with someone of the opposite gender... After all, this is one of the reasons the Good Lord created Eve, isn't it?
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

Incels = short for involuntary celibates, aka men who cannot find either a partner or a woman to hook up (have sex) with.

Blue pill & red pill = an allusion the movie The Matrix, where the protagonist must choose between remaining in a world of illusion (i.e. taking the blue pill) or seeing the world as it really is (i.e. taking the red pill).

The manosphere believes that a red pilled guy is basically some guy who has had an "epiphany" and sees women "for what they really are".

These talks are popular on social media, so I thought we should talk about them on Skadi as well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post: