3 Hours Ago @ 12:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    This is where most are wrong, we need to take back words and there original meanings. These cultural marxist that call themselves "feminist" need to be called out for what they really are...cultural marxist.
    The term 'feminist/feminism' hasn't been popularly used in the past as a designation for anything else than the socio-political movement. Besides, I don't see the use in getting bogged down with semantics, especially in attempting to redefine already well-established words. One would require great influence over the media, the education system and the general culture to do that effectively.

Simply making up a new definition of a word and going with that, is only going to leave others confused. What we should do, is to spread our message clearly and simply. A statement like 'feminism is cancer' does so very well.

Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    You would be surprised at how many younger 30s and 20s women/girls go for older more stable men.
    Sure, I don't doubt that. But how many of these younger women do you think would be comfortable with being together with a "racist bigot who doesn't want his children to grow up as a minority in their own homelands"? In my experience, very few.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 10:42 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    683 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    The term 'feminist/feminism' hasn't been popularly used in the past as a designation for anything else than the socio-political movement. Besides, I don't see the use in getting bogged down with semantics, especially in attempting to redefine already well-established words. One would require great influence over the media, the education system and the general culture to do that effectively.

Simply making up a new definition of a word and going with that, is only going to leave others confused. What we should do, is to spread our message clearly and simply. A statement like 'feminism is cancer' does so very well.
    Or "feminism is cultural marxism" would work just as well or better.

Sure, I don't doubt that. But how many of these younger women do you think would be comfortable with being together with a "racist bigot who doesn't want his children to grow up as a minority in their own homelands"? In my experience, very few.
    I must have been damn lucky then, as the three serious relationships I have been in the women have been racist bigots, my second wife would even make it a point to walk by women with mixed children just to whisper "whore" in their ears. The site of mixed children really pissed her off, mainly because she could not have children of her own and she felt these women wasted their bodies.

If you are interested in a woman for her personality then she will at least have some like mindedness with you or why else would you be interested in her in the first place? Perhaps it is that women don't voice their cultural or political beliefs as loud as men, this I really don't know? However I do know this, if a young woman is interested in you, generally she will follow the course you are setting, well OK the older ones do this as well.

Perhaps the problem is many young men who follow the path of nationalism or cultural preservationist tend to over obsess with just these things? Personally, I have a ton of hobbies and interest and while yes I'm a cultural preservationist 24/7 I also enjoy other activities as well. I love to people watch and of course I love nature, hiking, fishing, hunting, camping and all that stuff. I actually keep very busy with it while not working.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,444 Posts
    Perhaps the problem is many young men who follow the path of nationalism or cultural preservationist tend to over obsess with just these things?
    I agree with this 100% ^

I've had this discussion on another forum recently, with some über-traditionalist males advocating virginity and a whole load of other nonsense.

I really couldn't say what the political views were of the 80% women I had sex with in my 20's because my penis wasn't interested in such minor details. Hel, they could even have had ANTIFA tattooed across their breasts and I'd have still shagged them, although I may have insisted on doing it doggy-style

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Perhaps the problem is many young men who follow the path of nationalism or cultural preservationist tend to over obsess with just these things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I agree with this 100% ^

I've had this discussion on another forum recently, with some über-traditionalist males advocating virginity and a whole load of other nonsense.

I really couldn't say what the political views were of the 80% women I had sex with in my 20's because my penis wasn't interested in such minor details. Hel, they could even have had ANTIFA tattooed across their breasts and I'd have still shagged them, although I may have insisted on doing it doggy-style
    The reason younger men talk about these things is no man wants to marry a whore. I don't want to bring age into this but one big problem is the older men simply have no idea of what younger men have to deal with.
    When you have some boomer of someone approaching that age who's already married or has been married he has no frame of reference at all.
    Women were at least partially sane back then. Its a totally different story now. You have 20 something women, or younger who have slept with half the town.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,444 Posts
    The reason younger men talk about these things is no man wants to marry a whore. I don't want to bring age into this but one big problem is the older men simply have no idea of what younger men have to deal with.
    When you have some boomer of someone approaching that age who's already married or has been married he has no frame of reference at all.
    Women were at least partially sane back then. Its a totally different story now. You have 20 something women, or younger who have slept with half the town.
    Believe me, Astra, I get a lot of 'feedback' about this from my son

He finished a Uni course a while back and told me that he hardly saw anything resembling a 'woman' in all the time he was there. In fact, he said he wouldn’t have been able to tell the males and females apart on his campus were it not for the fact that the girls had loud, screeching voices and used far worse language

I've often said that I wouldn't want to be 20 years old again and I mean this quite sincerely. I doubt very much I could handle some of the cr*p going around nowadays but, for all that, there are still a lot of normal, heterosexual relationships being formed and my son (who has a long-term GF himself) has been to 3 of his former schoolmates' weddings over the past 18 months or so.

I think you just have to persevere and wait for the right woman to come along. Whether you want to amuse yourself with some of the more promiscuous ones in the meantime is a personal choice, I suppose. As my mate Andy used to say: "it's all useful target practice!" but like me he always drew the line at race mixers. I think this is the thing that disgusts me most about (some of) today's women and there's one in our street that has just had a mongrel brat. It goes without saying that the Negro who impregnated her is now nowhere to be seen!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Nice try. In the past women had to settle down and settle for men that were at their level. Not having all of them chasing the same guy.
    Except for arranged marriages which were done to ensure family lineage, status/money or political alliances, marriages were the result of courtship. Ya know, the guy wooing the girl, asking permission to court her, then her hand in marriage and the like. What differed back then was that the chicks's family had a more proactive role in the courtship. Ya can be sure that if the guy was some deadbeat incel, her family would have advised her to drop him like a hot potato from the start. Most chicks' families wanted them to marry up, regardless of their status. If they were rich, they didn't want some deadbeat wasting away at their family fortune. If they were poor, they wanted a chance to trade the poverty for the good life. This isn't anything modern, or that has necessarily to do with feminism. Why'd ya think some chicks preferred the status of being a king's mistress as opposed to some deadbeat dude's wife? Cause the former ensured her kids would have better chances at a status, not to mention noble genes.

Besides, most incels don't know what their real level is. They rate themselves high on the scale but the fact is, most of them don't measure up to the Chads. They're self-righteous creeps who sit countless hours on webboards to theorize about women like they were some complicated science project.

Basically women want to have their cake and eat it too, this wont last forever. Feminism is an evil that needs to die.
    Were looking at what happens when women have power now. They destroy civilizations.
    Its no accident all the loudest voices calling for Europe to be flooded with Muslims are women.
    Dude, I'm a housewife, so all this feminist blah blah ain't gonna work with me. Besides, feminism is just one side of the coin. All this incel, gay and MGTOW stuff is the other. You complain about feminism, yet ya aren't ready to invest what it takes to have a trad marriage. In fact, sometimes the dudes who claim to be anti-feminist and use feminism as a pretext to dish out against chicks aren't really that trad themselves. They shy away from marriage, and expect the chick to work and bring money to the table, at the very least as much as the dude does. Now I dunno about you, but this sounds kinda feminist to me. Feminist chick is also gonna ask, why give up her carrer for a marriage and so on. And this gender separatism that MGTOW support, guess who else supports it. Radical feminists. So all these man cave advocates are doing nothin' but to aid in destroying society. Not to mention there's plenty of cucked dudes who open the gates for everyone under the sun and chicken away from protecting women and kids from foreign thugs.

Blaming chicks for the demise of your nations is pointing fingers at half of the cause, and that just ain't gonna solve things.

Plus I'm gonna tell ya something, with this attitude, ya ain't gonna secure yourself any chick for marriage. Ya can forget about it. Incels with their drama and entitlement speeches sound like any other annoying minority. "Oh woe is me", "I deserve this"... c'mon. Chicks have always gone for looks and status, just like dudes have always been attracted to young and fertile chicks. It's nature at work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 05:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlandic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Irish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    I suspect that the modern-day glorification of victimhood is behind a lot of this sickening self-pity.

These incels see a society bending over backwards to glorify, coddle, and accommodate non-whites, women, trannies, etc., and they want a piece of the action. For example, they see Negros getting accepted into universities and landing nice jobs not on the basis of merit, but because they’re "victims" and society owes it to them. They seem to think that if they bitch and whine long enough, eventually an affirmative action program will be created to drop a sweet piece of ass into their laps. God forbid they actually get off their computers and out of their parents’ basement and put forth some effort into building a life for themselves that women might want to be a part of. They desperately need a family member to march down into the basement and kick the living shit out of them, and then send them packing to some sort of boot camp.

As bad as women may be nowadays, at least they still haven't got to the point that they'll actually f*ck these losers. It's actually a credit to them.
    — Always outnumbered but never outclassed —

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ward For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Tradition
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Victimisation, whining and moaning is very unmasculine. That today's society comes with challenges does not make anyone entitled to receiving anything, particularly sex. I condemn the practice of whoring around, but not all women are whores. A decent, marriageable man should not hang around those anyway, nor waste their time looking to sleep around with them, as if they were dogs receiving table scraps. A decent man should seek an equally decent, traditionally and family-minded partner. Nobody said it's easy, especially when it comes to the modern generations. But it's not impossible.

If someone wants to live a traditional lifestyle, get married and have children, this is an investment and does not come without risks. It will realistically cost you more than half of your income. But again, not impossible to achieve. First and foremost, if you are going to be halfway marriageable, you have to work on yourself. Women, especially those who are traditional minded, go to church, cook and clean, would like having children, aim to find someone who is responsible and can provide a safe home for such an environment. They are not looking to mother some big teenager in a man's body. Being self-reliant and responsible is a must if you are going to have a family, especially children. Second, a traditional household does not mean being ungentlemanly, thuggish and disrespectful towards the female sex. Don't constantly complain about women. That doesn't make you attractive or desirable, or do you like those women who constantly rant about how evil men are and how disadvantaged and unequal they are in comparison? Leave the feminists and the whores, as these aren't desirable in the first place.

As for MGTOW and gender separatism, I don't see how this could be compatible with tradition and preservation. Rejection of marriage is rejection of a fundamental institution in our society. Should we really be handing it to the gays, transsexuals and other deviants? How are we going to preserve our people if each gender goes a separate way? By the same token, one could argue that because modern people are degenerate and indoctrinated in general, our people do not deserve to be perpetuated. And then why are we here in the first place?

These incels need a firm fatherly and motherly figure to teach them some traditional values. Send them off to labour, do chores, and if that does not shake them to reality, it's either the army or a bootcamp in the wilderness, where they have to work to eat. No computers, no basements, no self-entitled, pitiful incel communities, but instead an environment which forces them to learn responsibility.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bleyer For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Friday, June 26th, 2020 @ 08:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophęlid-Nordid
    State
    Hessen-Darmstadt Hessen-Darmstadt
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    reactionary ancap
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Incels are irrelevant, all societies had a certain amount of underachievers and NEETs being jealous of others. MGTOWs have a bigger impact on society, they act based on ideology and laugh off the idea they were losers and underachievers as they mostly are self-employed and use their wealth and status to avenge against society, women in particular. The biggest impact on society however are the soyboys, the cucks, the hikikomoris, the myke menn - the meek men who defy their traditional masculinity and do their best to adapt to the mainstream feminist ideology.
    In Germany masculinity is linked to tyranny, dictatorship which in the German context of course means nazism, and can be narrowed down to the modern mainstream ideology as promoted by the FRG regime: traditionalism is nazism and must be eliminated in the name of democracy, humanity and all that jazz.
    An interesting article about this issue, in French though:
    https://www.nouvelobs.com/rue89/nos-...-verifier.html
    When men cease to fight — they cease to be — Men.
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aptrgangr For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,444 Posts
    That was an interesting article, Aptrgangr, but it was in the Nouvel Observateur (that doesn't always separate fact from fiction ) and here is the reporter who wrote it ...

... and then she wonders why no German men tried to seduce her

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast