Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are Germans Generally Rude and Uncommunicative Compared to Other Nations?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Rodskarl Dubhgall: WAU ... you feel you are both judge and jury what comes to me? Sorry to say mister, you are neither of those! Far from that....

Apricity? Hardly, even if I'm exactly the one of us who could still sign in there...opposite to you.

Antifa of Swedish men? I don't even know what that means...but I'm sure I know Swedish much better than you do (my another home country).

I did't mean that Americans are the same (mentally) as Southern Europeans. There was and still is a question mark in my post. But again....I don't keep Germans rude and cold (which is one of the cliches of southern Europeans). And honestly I don't care SHIT about what you Americans are or are not. Especially as you are most likely "everything", incl. huge variations.

PS: I don't go as low as you to start to write some personal insults.
    Your misandry is no big secret. I merely regret being friendly, welcoming and putting up with you for so long. You've bitten the hand that fed you. If you want to lump Americans in with Hispanics, maybe you are just some Russian and even Siberian at heart. Nice meeting some Eurasian Eskimo.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    Forum member ' Rodskal Dubghal' is derailing this thread .

That forum member has changed his username two times the last couple of month ,
    changed his age from 50+ now to 35 and changed a lot his heritages in the 'About Me' section.

He claims to be a lorry driver , but my guess is that he is out of work since he spends a lot of
    time here posting lengthy snake-like sentences without content ( babble ) .
    He claims to be married but my guess is that he is divorced and is playing a facade on skadi.net ,
    to stalk female members .
    Liar. I didn't have my age public for the duration of your deranged and drunken esoteric rants that you've pulled out of your arse. I almost alone of anyone on here have entertained your presence, because most of your posts don't make sense. I wanted to believe in you because of your claim to be from Schleswig-Holstein and Jutland, hoping your quality of posting would improve. Like with the Eskimo, I've been burned by you after so many instances of positive interaction. I give up on both of you and wash my hands of wasteful, wistful interest in increasing Nordic membership at Skadi. By the way, I am a lorry driver and my journey each day this past week typically ran from 1100-1730 for five drops, before I went out again 1830-2100 for two drops, all M-F. I even drove 0700-1000 Sat, so am glad to have this Sunday off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wychaert View Post

Back on topic:

Germans are not rude and they don't come over as such on me, in my eyes that is. It's actually quite the opposite. I rather go to concerts in Germany because the folks are really friendly and well mannered. And there's always good atmosphere.
    While I have the feeling that in the Netherlands you constantly watching your back and not try to insult someone or get insulted.
    Also I find the Germans have patience, while we have none..
    It is true that Dutch are politically correct and overly sensitive individualists, compared to Germans. Amsterdam has a hustle and bustle absent from most of Germany, but Germans are far more efficient with their time.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    Your misandry is no big secret. I merely regret being friendly, welcoming and putting up with you for so long. You've bitten the hand that fed you. If you want to lump Americans in with Hispanics, maybe you are just some Russian and even Siberian at heart. Nice meeting some Eurasian Eskimo.
    WAU 2:
    Thank you for showing your real colour. Calling me now "Russian", oh....you could't insult me any more! Yes, I agree you are one very rude person ... "yankee"!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    WAU 2:
    Thank you for showing your real colour. Calling me "Russian", oh....you could't insult me any more. Yes, I agree you are one very rude person! You dirty mongrel "yankee"! See...I can be rude too (as you asked that twice).
    The thing is, that you drew first blood by insulting me, when all I ever did was help you integrate here at Skadi. I have an understandable dislike for your attitude problem and will not put up with it. I have enough retorts for your stereotypes based on your own ignorance and arrogance about welfare state exceptionalism and refusal to face the music whilst Norden burns. Are you playing the fiddle, Nero? How long before you use your new guitar to make man-hating songs like Taylor Swift and how will this save your country from the rapefugee crisis? You're barking up the wrong tree. You have no reason to be offended, seeing as how you started this fight.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    The thing is, that you drew first blood by insulting me, when all I ever did was help you integrate here at Skadi. I have an understandable dislike for your attitude problem and will not put up with it. I have enough retorts for your stereotypes based on your own ignorance and arrogance about welfare state exceptionalism and refusal to face the music whilst Norden burns. Are you playing the fiddle, Nero? How long before you use your new guitar to make man-hating songs like Taylor Swift and how will this save your country from the rapefugee crisis? You're barking up the wrong tree. You have no reason to be offended, seeing as how you started this fight.
    Please copy my post where I started this fight ... "yankee". I would like to see it...which one gave you rights to start to insult me (like you have done).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Please copy my post where I started this fight.. "yankee". I would like to see it...which one gave you rights to start to insult me (like you have done).
    You were comparing Americans to Southern Europeans, but then offered no proof when asked as to why. I even tried to meet you halfway by suggesting possible reasons, but you sidestepped the issue of evidence and still insisted on digging in your heels. Nevertheless, you wanted to defend the Central Europeans who actually have an infrastructural relationship with Southern Europeans to the point of going to several wars against Northern Europeans on their behalf, even as my country was founded to reject Southern Europeans who had treated poorly so many of our ancestors to the point of them leaving Europe for America to begin with. You want to lump us all in with our illegal aliens from the old Mexican Empire, but then get offended by being called Russian in reply. Your double standards don't bring resolution to conflicts, only further them.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    You were comparing Americans to Southern Europeans, but then offered no proof when asked as to why. I even tried to meet you halfway by suggesting possible reasons, but you sidestepped the issue of evidence and still insisted on digging in your heels. Nevertheless, you wanted to defend the Central Europeans who actually have an infrastructural relationship with Southern Europeans to the point of going to several wars against Northern Europeans on their behalf, even as my country was founded to reject Southern Europeans who had treated poorly so many of our ancestors to the point of them leaving Europe for America to begin with. You want to lump us all in with our illegal aliens from the old Mexican Empire, but then get offended by being called Russian in reply. Your double standards don't bring resolution to conflicts, only further them.
    So you can not copy anything, can you " yankee"? You just make your own thoughts and analyzes based on my posts (and I'm one who don't even use hers native language here). Tells more about you than me "yankee".

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    So you can not copy anything, can you " yankee"? You just make your own thoughts and analyzes based on my posts (and I'm one who don't even use hers native language here). Tells more about you than me "yankee".
    No, what's happening here is par for the course with your refusal to be held accountable for a poor attitude. You have the luxury of scanning our posts above and feigning ignorance because you don't care about the truth, being more interested in your own rudeness and trying to bluff your way through every dispute with others, as in evidence at The Apricity--anyone may review your arguments there. Therefore, no wonder you identify with the subjects of the thread topic. Birds of a feather and all...

I'm as Yankee as apple pie. Doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm proud of being related to John Adams and Abraham Lincoln.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Yes, it is a matter of cultural misunderstandings. What Siebenbürgerin posted was pretty spot on. Germans aren't "rude" or "cold", they just don't share the same kind of values Americans do. Another article which explains the differences: 17 cultural clashes this European had in America

I've lived both in USA and in Germany, and culturally they are worlds apart. Americans like to talk a lot, make small talk with strangers and tend to be oversensitive towards opinions and criticism, while Germans talk less, only when they feel they have something to say. Another thing is that not all of them speak English, so they might be feeling shy or unconfident to engage in random conversation with a stranger. However, most of them will help with basic things like directions, etc.
    "Tradition doesn't mean holding on to the ashes, it means passing the torch."
    - Thomas Morus (1478-1535)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schmetterling For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    No, what's happening here is par for the course with your refusal to be held accountable for a poor attitude. You have the luxury of scanning our posts above and feigning ignorance because you don't care about the truth, being more interested in your own rudeness and trying to bluff your way through every dispute with others, as in evidence at The Apricity--anyone may review your arguments there. Therefore, no wonder you identify with the subjects of the thread topic. Birds of a feather and all...
    My poor attitude? Very funny! How about your own attitude? Look on the mirror "yankee".

Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall
    I'm as Yankee as apple pie. Doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm proud of being related to John Adams and Abraham Lincoln.
    I see ... how about "jenkki" then?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 10:07 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts

Liar. I didn't have my age public for the duration of your deranged and drunken esoteric rants that you've pulled out of your arse. I almost alone of anyone on here have entertained your presence, because most of your posts don't make sense. I wanted to believe in you because of your claim to be from Schleswig-Holstein and Jutland, hoping your quality of posting would improve. Like with the Eskimo, I've been burned by you after so many instances of positive interaction. I give up on both of you and wash my hands of wasteful, wistful interest in increasing Nordic membership at Skadi. By the way, I am a lorry driver and my journey each day this past week typically ran from 1100-1730 for five drops, before I went out again 1830-2100 for two drops, all M-F. I even drove 0700-1000 Sat, so am glad to have this Sunday off.

It is true that Dutch are politically correct and overly sensitive individualists, compared to Germans. Amsterdam has a hustle and bustle absent from most of Germany, but Germans are far more efficient with their time.
    Go away ! Typical Nigroe Behaviour !

You have not entertained anyone here , go play feetsball , if you feel to entertain .

I don't know if I should shed some tears or laugh about your existence !
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uwe Jens Lornsen For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast