@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts

Germany: Migrant Decapitates Baby, Government Tries To Cover It Up

Authorities in Germany tried to cover-up the brutal murder of a German woman and a 1-year-old baby girl in Hamburg by an illegal immigrant from Niger by raiding the apartment of the man who posted a video of the incident online.

On April 12, 33-year-old Mourtala Madou stabbed his German ex-girlfriend, identified as Sandra P., and their one-year-old baby daughter, Miriam, at a Hamburg subway station. The woman’s 3-year-old son was also a witness to the carnage.

A gospel singer named Daniel J. who arrived at the subway moments after the attack and filmed the bloody scene on his phone witnessed that the baby had been almost or completely decapitated.

“Oh my God. It’s unbelievable. Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus. They cut off the head of the baby. Oh my God. Oh Jesus,” he is heard saying in the clip.

It subsequently emerged that Madou, whose attack was motivated by losing a custody battle, had been making threats against the woman and her baby for months but police didn’t take them seriously. A judge also revoked a restraining order Sandra P. had taken out against Madou, after which he directly threatened her, “I’m going to kill our daughter, and then I kill you!”

A blogger named Heinrich Kordewiner who found the video on Daniel J.’s Facebook page uploaded the video to YouTube, which then made him a target for authorities.

“A few days later, a team of state prosecutors and officers of the cybercrime unit of the Hamburg police arrived at Kordewiner’s apartment with a search warrant, and confiscated his computer, mobile phone and other electronics, allegedly to find “evidence” of the “crime”. He was — and still is — accused of: uploading the video,” reports the Gatestone Institute.

Kordewiner and his flatmate told Gatestone about the raid, which took place at 6.45 a.m. They recounted that when they first refused to open the door, police forced it open — and even searched the flatmate’s room, although it was apparently not covered by the search warrant.

“The police officer said that he could also search for SD (secure digital) cards,” the flatmate told Gatestone. “While he fumbled through the books on my shelf, he suggested that he could turn my whole apartment upside down. He told me to relax.”

Kordewiner was accused of having “invaded the private sphere” of the murder victim, an obscure and barely used law that has been criticized for jeopardizing freedom of the press. Daniel J.’s home was also raided by authorities.

Ulf Bornemann, head of the “Hate and Incitement” department of Hamburg’s public prosecution office and also part of the team that raided Kordewiner’s apartment, defended the law for having helped tackle, “hate crime in social networks.”

The implication here is that Kordewiner was committing some kind of hate crime by posting the video of the murder scene because it showed migrants in a bad light.

The stated reason for the raid — a breach of privacy rights — is flimsy. Only the victim’s feet can be seen in the video, and even those for only a brief moment. As the daily newspaper Hamburger Abendblatt pointed out, the footage “is blurred, taken from a distance and doesn’t allow the identification of any person.”

Meanwhile, the German publication Welt online posted a video that shows close-up footage of the victim — something that did not spur state prosecutors into action. The main difference between the two videos seems to be the verbal comment on the beheading in Daniel J’s video. The alleged breach of “privacy rights,” then, would appear to be a pretext.

In summary, authorities likely used a flimsy pretext to raid both the man who filmed the footage and the individual who posted it online to send a message to other German citizens and to oversee a cover-up of what happened, specifically in relation to the child being beheaded, which authorities still refuse to confirm.

The video has now been deleted from all German websites and YouTube channels.

“If it was indeed the authorities’ plan to censor the news and keep the information of the beheading under wraps, then it backfired. Due to the reports about the raid, thousands of people have seen the video, and hundreds of thousands have heard about the botched censorship attempt. Even worse for the would-be censors, they unwittingly revealed the very detail that they wanted to keep from the public,” writes Stefan Frank.

Attempts by the anti-immigration party Alternative for Germany (AfD) to confirm whether or not the child was beheaded were rebuffed when Hamburg’s government, in breach of its constitutional duty, refused to answer, while also blacking out large sections of a report about the murders that related to the beheading.

Hamburg’s ministry of justice concluded its investigation by declaring, “the double murder is a crime of passion that must not be of any interest to the public.”

The entire story underscores the Orwellian state that Germany finds itself in whereby the country’s huge and growing problem with migrant crime is being swept under the rug and citizens who dare draw attention to it are being tracked down and persecuted.

According to new figures from the German Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA), migrant crime targeting German citizens has soared by over 23 per cent in a single year.

As Reuters acknowledged earlier this year, Germany has suffered a “two-year increase in violent crime,” rising 10 per cent in 2015 and 2016. 90 per cent of that increase was attributed to “young male refugees”.

As we previously reported, in 2015 Germany’s top public broadcaster ZDF said that they would self-censor when reporting on migrant crime because, according to editor in chief Ina-Maria Reize-Wildemann, “We don’t want to inflame the situation and spread the bad mood. [The migrants] don’t deserve it.”

As we document in the video below (which is banned in Germany), rather than directly address the multitude of problems that importing around 2 million “refugees” has caused the country, German authorities appear more intent on brainwashing and coercing their population into accepting the new reality with passive compliance.
    https://www.infowars.com/germany-mig...o-cover-it-up/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,372 Posts
    There are two very important messages to take from this:

1) Never sleep with Negroes

2) Our governments are actively conspiring with the invaders against the native Europeans and will enforce their White Genocide programme (aka 'multiculturalism') at all costs!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 07:53 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post

2) Our governments are actively conspiring with the invaders against the native Europeans and will enforce their White Genocide programme (aka 'multiculturalism') at all costs!
    1) Should be "Never get a child from a man that has no positive income perspectives" .
    And immigrants on the Asylum-Wave overwhelmingly will have a difficult time .
    Selling drugs may be an income , but drug consumption does not make people trustable and responsible .

2) Hamburg has a Left Social Democrat state government , so in Hamburg such behaviour of
    the willingly following media had to be expected .
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uwe Jens Lornsen For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,372 Posts
    1) Should be "Never get a child from a man that has no positive income perspectives" .
    I would always put racial considerations before economic ones.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

1) I made the decision to marry someone whose ancestors owned Negroes, instead of bedding a Negro as pushed upon us.

2) I'm immune to Anglophobia as a self-flagellation device and never got respect because of it.

I deliberately married somebody from the same class as me, who came from a family of old money and modern poverty. My wife is considered trailer trash but her family used to own a large tract of land with a grain mill and stables as two separate businesses. They continue to supply magistrates to the city government, even though they have no more money or land.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts

In times when there are only few people of other races around , I would not mind other people's businesses.

But the current situation has made me saying to myself : Full Stop ! Machine backwards !

I have decided for myself , that a percentage of 3.2 of foreigners would be acceptable ,
    and of course , the races affected by the Hitler-impact would have to be preferred first .

Hitler had never been in Syria , Afghanistan , Iraq nor Black Africa and Morocco and Algeria
    ( Nafris / North Africans ) and therefore is those stay in Germany not permitted ,
    except for tourists , licensend merchants and embassy staff .

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Hamburg again :

An Egyptian father threatened to kill his 14-year-old daughter for her dating some
    undesirable boy friend .
    The Mobile Enforcement Commando Mobiles Einsatz Kommando MEK had to
    invade their around 1990s and younger one-family-house of 200m² .

The father is clothed in sports training suit like Russians have a reputation for .

Neighbours report , that they were not paying the house rent of 1600€ / Month for
    the last four month .

The family lives there since two years already and has an enterprise in electronics
    recycling , which highly likely means that they were selling electronic garbage to Africa
    by shipping from the harbours in Hamburg .

My guess is that this family is a Coptic family and the daughter had been dating
    a muslim or a negroe from Africa .

German language :
    Die Mordkommission führt die Ermittlungen.
    Dem Ägypter Ibrahim S. wird vorgeworfen, dass er bereits am Freitag versucht haben soll,
    sein Kind umzubringen. Grund: Der Vater hatte an seinem Geburtstag erfahren,
    dass seine Tochter einen Freund hatte – aus seiner Sicht den "Falschen".
    https://m.bild.de/regional/hamburg/m...ildMobile.html

Seems that his business did not ran well anymore by either other immigrants taking over
    the thrash merchandising or our laws are not allowing anymore of these businesses because
    of environmental concerns .

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 03:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Let that be a lesson to German women in particular, and European women in general. You don't date or marry sand Negroes. And you certainly don't bear their mongrel children. It doesn"t matter how nice of a guy he seems, how much money he makes, or what he does for a living. If he"s a Mudslime, he will turn on you eventually.

The Leftist Polizei stepped over the line in raiding this guy's apartment and the Liberal Judge rubber stamped the warrant to allow it.

What happened to the German Constitution regarding privacy and freedom of speech?
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herr Rentz For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 12:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    And immigrants on the Asylum-Wave overwhelmingly will have a difficult time .
    Selling drugs may be an income , but drug consumption does not make people trustable and responsible .
    But in Germany they have positive income perspectives. At the expense of German taxpayers that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    2) Hamburg has a Left Social Democrat state government , so in Hamburg such behaviour of
    the willingly following media had to be expected .
    Of course they will try to cover up the problems and the prospect of them. Speaking from the outside and with a lot of non-Germans as well as with Germans. A lot of people can clearly see that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post: