South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Here is Enoch Powell talking about the EEC, as it was known back then. It hadn't yet become the globalist monster it is today (under the renamed EU) but not only are his words still relevant, they can now be seen as prophetic ...

Enoch Powell has been prophetic on other issues as well:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 03:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,416 Posts
    British passports issued without 'European Union' on front cover despite delay

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4110921.html

Well this is something at least

Never thought I'd see the day when the words "European Union" were erased from our passports!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Omnia in bonum
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Subrace
    Nordid + CM
    mtDNA
    K1c2
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    British passports issued without 'European Union' on front cover despite delay

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4110921.html

Well this is something at least

Never thought I'd see the day when the words "European Union" were erased from our passports!

I received my new passport from HM Passport Office two weeks ago, and it has European Union written on the front cover. Oh well!
    'Well, what are you?" said the Pigeon. "I can see you're trying to invent something!" "I-I'm a little girl," said Alice, rather doubtfully. She found herself at last in a beautiful garden, among the bright flower-beds and the cool fountains.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alice For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 05:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    The Post-Brexit World

Since Brexit is now only a matter of time, I think it's worth looking at what the post-Brexit world will look like. Here's a few words on the subject from Peter Zeihan (an American geopolitical strategist who has ties to the DC think tank community):

It is time to start thinking about something completely different, about life beyond a (hard) Brexit. To be blunt, the British government has a lot of other things they need to get cracking on.

First, they need to overhaul forty years of regulation and legal structures to function in a world beyond the European Union. Once a country joins the EU nearly every aspect of their domestic economies along with every aspect of their import and export systems becomes integrated into EU law. That now all needs unwound and reset to the new reality. Under normal circumstances I’d estimate that’s a half-decade process.

Second, the UK needs to negotiate replacement trade deals. One should probably be pursued with the EU itself, but that is -- minimum -- a decade process. In my estimation the EU doesn’t have that much road left so probably best to go just through the motions. Far more important are deals to be made with every member of the Commonwealth -- where London still holds considerable strategic and political sway. Bilateral agreements with Turkey, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Brazil would probably be a good idea as well.

Third, NAFTA looms large, and is more important than all other potential deals combined. The Brits were already eyeing bilateral agreements with the United States and Canada, but since the new NAFTA has not yet been ratified, now would be an ideal time to shoehorn the UK in.

Fourth, time to figure out how to work without global capital. London serves as the financial bridge between the United States and the European Union. Or at least it did. With the UK out of the EU, that role has ended. Add in the general chaos and pretty much the entire financial district of London will liquidate or decamp. Some will go to the EU, while most will go to the United States. (The terms of any UK-US trade negotiations will force that issue). Expect four-fifths of the City’s financial business to relocate. The Brits need a fundamental economic overhaul.

https://mailchi.mp/zeihan/and-now-for-something-completely-different
    Zeihan's article discusses many legitimate aspects of Brexit. Here are a few other factors to consider:

1). Brexit has allowed the EU to ignore its underlying weaknesses by using Britain as a scapegoat. That will end this year. I therefore expect internal EU rivalries to gain steam in 2019 with the result being that the EU will become increasingly fractured over the next 5 years.

2). The London financial district, which Zeihan expects to depart the UK, is heavily globalist in outlook and disproportionately dominated by Jews. It's entirely possible that over the next few years 1/3 of the UK's Jewish population will leave.

3). Brexit is a godsend for Russia. The main reasons for this are:

- Britain's military is the most powerful of any EU member (the French have a serious military as well but their nation's force projection abilities are significantly weaker than the UK's) With Britain out of the EU, it becomes nearly impossible for any EU military force to win a war against Russia. This means that Russia's relative strength in Eastern Europe will increase.

- The British government has been the main advocate of expanding the EU into Eastern Europe (the French are not interested in Ukraine, Belarus, etc.). I therefore expect talk of the Ukraine joining the EU to be put on the backburner.

- Britain is the 2nd largest net contributor to the EU budget after Germany and that money is no longer going to be redistributed to Eastern Europe:

Name:  EU total net budget balances, 2015.JPG
Views: 49
Size:  60.1 KB

This means that after Brexit happens the financial system which props up the economies of Eastern European nations such as Poland will begin to falter. It might not be immediate but it will happen. This is going to be an immense change and will dramatically increase Russia's relative power in Eastern Europe.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

The EU Is Tearing The UK Apart Over Brexit

Brexit has been a fascinating thing to watch.

Despite all of the twists and turns, the incomprehensible motions, legal maneuvers and behavior of Prime Minister Theresa “I Surrender” May, for me there’s been a simple through-line to it all.

The EU does not want Brexit and if it were to happen it will inflict incredible damage to the British political system and its integrity.

This is really no different than what happened in Greece in 2015. And it was directed by Angela Merkel than and it is being directed by Merkel today.

The EU’s intransigence in negotiations, aside from it having no other option, is an elaborate bluff to separate and divide the British political class, now that the people have voted to leave.

It preyed on the divisions within the U.K.’s structure, empowering Scottish ‘nationalists,’ the SNP, while offering power to the eternal victim-status seeking Labour leadership. It knew it had a Tory leadership willing to play ball with them to find a way to deliver BRINO – Brexit in Name Only – and a civil service that would provide all the supporting data to gaslight millions.

The hysteria over a ‘No-Deal’ Brexit is akin to the hysteria we’re seeing among the hard-left over Climate Change.
    So, I found it fitting watching a bunch of bare-assed, self-absorbed British watermelons – green on the outside, red on the inside – disrupting Parliament this week.

Both are built on foundations of sand. And both are expressions of the fear that their narratives and political power have peaked and are now on the down side. And when people begin to feel the loss of power and the fear kicks in, they become more desperate and more willing to cheat to win.

Make no mistake, the EU is cheating here. Billions in free advertising for their union is at their beck and call and put into the mouths of MPs, Cabinet Ministers and the media to peddle the worst and most disingenuous arguments against Brexit.

And that pressure is causing real cracks in the British political system.

While Labour, the SNP and the new Independent Group try to paint Brexit as some “Tory psychodrama” for political gains to blame shift their own betrayal of voters the Tories themselves are now fracturing under the pressure somewhat.

From Nick Boles resigning from the party after his ‘Common Market 2.0’ proposal failed to Richard Drax’s mea culpa for mistakenly voting for the May/Merkel Surrender Treaty on March 29th we’re seeing the effects this is having on everyone.

Some of it is Kabuki theatre to be sure. Boles’ resignation was an obvious stunt meant to shame MPs. Even Drax’s regrets had an air of worry over the voter backlash for betraying the Leave vote.

And look at the results. Arch-Remainer and former Attorney General, Dominic Grieve, who spent months working with EU officials to strategize openly on how to betray Brexit now faces de-selection from his constituents.

That’s what it takes to get rid of these people. The so-called Independent Group resigned from their parties and refused to call by-elections to confirm their seats. This is completely against all political protocol and an insult to their constituents. But what would you expect from an arrogant, self-important ignoramus like Anna Soubry?

The reason the EU’s plan to scuttle Brexit is failing is precisely because of what I saw months ago – the British people want their will, no matter how flawed, respected.
    And the political class is too consumed with its own self-righteousness that it cannot see this.

The entire process has made a mockery of the democratic institutions that exist across the West.

And that was precisely the effect the EU wanted out of all of this. Because even if they lose the latest Battle of Britain, they win in creating the philosophical case as to why direct representation is a stupid form of government.

The EU is a dream arrangement for globalists.
    It is an unelected leadership mostly immune from the changes in demographics and voter opinions pushing humanity, a base and unruly lot in their mind, towards their chosen outcomes.

By exposing the divisions and corruption of the world’s oldest parliament the EU is furthering the argument for its inevitability in the minds of the younger generation in Britain, setting older, more experienced Leavers against younger, less worldly Remainers.

But it’s not working as well as they expected. The fear campaign has radicalized the hard-core Remain camp. They were always going to be who they are. What it hasn’t done is soften the middle of the electorate. In fact, if anything, they’ve hardened in their stance that they don’t want to be ruled by either Westminster or Brussels.

Now this is music to my libertarian ears, of course, because it highlights what happens when the costs of the political and economic status quo rise above the benefits of it – anger and rebellion.

We’re seeing it in France. We’ve yet to truly see it in Italy. And we’re only beginning to see it in Britain.

The politicians are trying to do the impossible with an angry electorate – betray their wishes and blame the other guy.

Theresa May, in the words of one of my followers, “is acting like a used-car salesman wearing down a mark.”

But her act has worn thin and so has the bullying act in Brussels. And the same can be said for the multiple levels of betrayal of Jeremy Corbyn and Labour.

As we approach April 12th, May will try her blackmail scheme one more time to satisfy her puppet-masters, this time trying to bring Corbyn into her vortex of failure, while deeper divisions are revealed within the House of Commons and more MPs resign, threaten and whine about the looming catastrophe of ‘extremists.’

The United Kingdom may not survive Brexit in its current form. But many who are pushing for disunion, the Scots, may find themselves surprised when they themselves have to face their voters.

And that would leave the EU wondering what went wrong, as they got everything they wanted – a broken, divided U.K. – and still lost the war.

In all this circus the only issue is ... DO THE BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO DETERMINE THEIR OWN FUTURE OR NOT?

Basically are you free to govern yourself good / bad or subservient to the EU.

It is the EU attempting to swallow the sovereignty of the UK here and PM May is the poisoned chalice trying to hand it over.

Now Gordon Brown signed the Lisbone Treaty and that ENSURES THE FUTURE loss of UK sovereingnty to the EU so all those bastards in parliament are already signed up the referendum was through projectv fear to decieve the population into joining to. Also IF I HAD CARRIED OUT AN ACT LIKE GORDON BROWN I WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED OR MAYBE EVEN EXECUTED FOR THE BETRAYAL but not these bastards who have already signed up.

NEED A VOTE ON THE LISBON TREATY ... if the population accepts that then parliament, lords and the monarchy as government are dissolved and all power handed to the EU. The BOE then formally closed down and the euro adopted as stated in the Lisbon Treaty.

Carry out that last point it works.

Although when people are forced to read the Lisbon Treaty they will see the betrayal.

The EU Is Tearing The UK Apart Over Brexit | Zero Hedge 07 Apr 2019.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,416 Posts
    We should have been leaving the EU this Friday (April 12th) but they're going to extend the deadline once again and possibly for up to a year this time!

As far as I'm concerned, Brexit is now dead and the very best we can hope for is some grovelling deal on the EU's terms which keeps us as members in all but name.

What a humiliation for Britain, and to see all the traitors rejoicing makes me feel absolutely sick!!!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    We should have been leaving the EU this Friday (April 12th) but they're going to extend the deadline once again and possibly for up to a year this time!

As far as I'm concerned, Brexit is now dead and the very best we can hope for is some grovelling deal on the EU's terms which keeps us as members in all but name.

What a humiliation for Britain, and to see all the traitors rejoicing makes me feel absolutely sick!!!
    It's not over till it's over.

May's request for another extension & Tusk's offer of a long 'flexible extension' were always in the cards. The real question is whether or not all 27 EU member country's heads of state will approve Tusk's extension plan tomorrow. And the French are already creating a series of stringent requirements that must be met before they agree to supporting another delay:

Among conditions France is now setting to agree to a new delay: A "credible prospect" of some kind of solution to the British political deadlock. A promise that Britain won't keep asking for more delays. And guarantees that Britain would not be involved in future EU decisions while its Brexit drama is playing out.

https://www.mcall.com/business/sns-b...409-story.html
    The bit about a 'credible prospect' of an end to Britain's political deadlock means the French are retaining the right to show up to the negotiations tomorrow and tell May that there will be no delay unless she goes back to parliament on April 11th and tries to pass her thrice rejected deal again. Or achieves a détente with Corbyn. Neither of which will happen thereby resulting in a hard Brexit.

It's really a question of whether or not the French will restrain themselves from using the situation to give the entire UK government a backhanded slap.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    As of 10:38 p.m. Brussels time there is still no concensus among EU leaders, largely due to France's strict demands. More here:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...sion-live-news

My belief that the French would be obstructive was correct although it seems they are using somewhat different tactics than I expected. The real question now is whether they will succeed in either forcing the other EU leaders to accept a short Brexit delay or - if that fails - choose to drag out the talks until a hard Brexit occurs on the 12th. I give the latter option a 40% chance of happening.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    It seems that the EU27 have hammered out an agreement to extend Brexit to October 31st:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...sion-live-news

Macron is not engaging in a post-meeting conference (the first time he's ever skipped this habit). There's obviously some tension between him and the other EU27 leaders. But in the end, a compromise 'mid length' Brexit extension was reached.

It is worth pointing out that an amendment to the Cooper Bill means that the UK Parliament does not have to vote on the May x Tusk extension deal. Had it not been for that, it's likely there still would have been a hard Brexit on April 12th.

The person responsible for that last minute maneuver was Zac Goldsmith, a Jewish MP:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Goldsmith

17. The Following User Says Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,416 Posts
    Macron is not engaging in a post-meeting conference (the first time he's ever skipped this habit). There's obviously some tension between him and the other EU27 leaders. But in the end, a compromise 'mid length' Brexit extension was reached
    I think this was just part of the pantomime. There was never going to be any other outcome than a prolonged extension.

It is worth pointing out that an amendment to the Cooper Bill means that the UK Parliament does not have to vote on the May x Tusk extension deal. Had it not been for that, it's likely there still would have been a hard Brexit on April 12th.
    Again, another 'hard luck' story that makes it appear like the Brexiteers could have won.

For the record, I don't even believe that Rees-Mogg and Boris Johnson are what they purport to be either. They just have their role to play as 'hardline Brexiteers' but they both know how the script ends

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post: