Page 313 of 324 FirstFirst ... 213263303308309310311312313314315316317318323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3237

Thread: Stuff That Pisses You Off

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Breaking my God damned middle toe last night! Tripped over my own sock if can you believe! Fell off the fourth stair up, had things in both hands so had to break my fall with my forearms, landed toes splayed apart. Snap! So next 6-8 weeks possibly 10 of not being able to do much at all. They pain I can handle, it's the lack of being able to move around properly. No wonder cripples are always such miserable buggers! First time I've ever broken anything in my life and I'm 34, now I'm pissed off at being old, frail and decrepit!

Biggest irony of all about this is that not 20 mins before this happened I said to my missus 'Look at my odd socks, one doesn't even fit properly and keeps sliding off, it seems like the perfect metaphor for my life atm!'

Last Online
    Friday, October 14th, 2016 @ 01:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celt
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Youth
    Occupation
    Law student
    Politics
    Conservative, Nationalist
    Religion
    Lapsed Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Heh, there's a lot of posts I could make in this thread... I don't take kindly to being bossed around. Not to say I don't take advice - though honestly I should do so more often - but some members of my family are very insistent on having it their way.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Englisc View Post
    Not to say I don't take advice - though honestly I should do so more often - but some members of my family are very insistent on having it their way.
    This is a very difficult thing to get balanced right. On one hand one wants to make their own decisions, on the other hand family's important + one doesn't want to alienate them.

Experience has taught me, it's always better to do what you believe is right because no matter whether you've taught them better or reinforced their guidance, you come out as a wiser person - whilst if you always conform to the ways others wish, you'll never make them happy + there'll always be something else to complain about.

Bottom line though, you're a grown woman, and as such they have no positive right to bossing you around, this isn't your school days. For good or for ill, there's a time when parents and grandparents need to let their children go a wee bit, and university's a good spot on the timeline for that, especially considering it's the age they would have long been married off in centuries bygone and thus outside their jurisdiction anyhow.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Twats from the Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) knocking at my door at 7.40pm..

Little Begging Scrote - 'Excuse me sir do you have time to blah blah blah..'

Me- 'No, I'm in the middle of feeding my baby at the moment.'

I go to close the door..

Little Begging Scrote- 'Are you sure you don't have a minute?'

Me.. 'What the f**k did I just tell you you cheeky c**t, I'm feeding my baby now f**k off and do one!'

Little Begging Scrote looks shocked as if it was uncalled for and walks away..

Seriously what kind of nob tries to push a 'sale' when somebody says they are looking after their baby? He's lucky I didn't thump him for being such an inconsiderate tosser!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I often wonder if my missus is a naturally ungrateful cow or she has to work on it! Pointless nagging and nitpicking really pisses me off when a little thank you would do.

Today I shifted a load of furniture around..including moving a very heavy and awkward vivarium out to a space in the kitchen to make room in our lounge so our son can run around without fear of touching something he shouldn't (reptiles carry salmonella on their skin, so not keen on letting the boy touch his house.) I don't want him cooped up in a play pen all day it isn't natural.

I cleaned and sterilised everything and it looks nice, plenty of space and relatively baby-safe. Do I get a thank you? Do I f**k! I get; 'I don't like it.' 'There's a bit of dust on the skirting board here.' 'Why haven't you cleaned the kitchen yet?' 'Is the fridge staying there? It looks ugly.' 'Are you sure you cleaned this floor, it looks dirty..' 'Blah Blah Nag Nag.' 'Blah Blah Nag Nag.' All the while stomping around with a face like thunder!

I just don't get it.

So she can get stuffed! I'm on strike from now on. She can do her own independent woman schtick! (until she needs a jar lid unscrewed or something of course!) God dammit!

Last Online
    Friday, October 14th, 2016 @ 01:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celt
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Youth
    Occupation
    Law student
    Politics
    Conservative, Nationalist
    Religion
    Lapsed Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Forms with irrelevant PC questions! Exhibit A: Today I filled out a form (regarding the awarding of a scholarship). A quarter of the form was taken up asking me what my ethnicity is - though it said the information is not considered when awarding. It's just PC bookkeeping.

Exhibit B: Filling out another online form, I was asked if my "gender identity" is the same as the one assigned to me at birth. I thankfully found that this question was not compulsory.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016 @ 06:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Kurgan
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    The Illuminati
    Politics
    Zen Fascist
    Religion
    The Old Gods
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Englisc View Post
    Forms with irrelevant PC questions! Exhibit A: Today I filled out a form (regarding the awarding of a scholarship). A quarter of the form was taken up asking me what my ethnicity is - though it said the information is not considered when awarding. It's just PC bookkeeping.

Exhibit B: Filling out another online form, I was asked if my "gender identity" is the same as the one assigned to me at birth. I thankfully found that this question was not compulsory.
    Just make up a bizarre ethnicity and gender identity.

I do all the time on these kind of forms.

Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    Twats from the Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) knocking at my door at 7.40pm..
    Reminds me of the time some red cross bitch came a knocking.

RCB: 'Excuse me sir, do you drink?'

Me: 'On occasion'

RCB: 'Did you know that for the price of pint, you could help a village in Africa get access to clean drinking water'

Me: 'I'd rather have the pint'

RCB: 'Think of the poor children'

Me: 'I will next time I'm quenching my thirst with the ice cold goodness of a pint of Black Rat'

Slams door in her face.
    Anglo-Saxons are forbidden the same level of racial consciousness of other groups (even amongst Whites).

While our many accomplishments are forgotten, there is no end of blaming Anglo-Saxons for the problems and inadequacies of the world (White & non-white alike).

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renownedwolf View Post
    Seriously what kind of nob tries to push a 'sale' when somebody says they are looking after their baby? He's lucky I didn't thump him for being such an inconsiderate tosser!
    I'm just curious what a "tosser" is or what it means. I'm guessing but I can't really type it here. Sorry, just trying to add new insults to my vocabulary.

Grass, yes lawns really piss me off. I hate mowing the lawn in the spring it seems to grow faster than I can get it mowed.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 11:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    I'm just curious what a "tosser" is or what it means. I'm guessing but I can't really type it here. Sorry, just trying to add new insults to my vocabulary.

Grass, yes lawns really piss me off. I hate mowing the lawn in the spring it seems to grow faster than I can get it mowed.
    here a tosser is slang for Wanker,it is more often than not just used to call some one a Tool if you get my Drift......tool pun intended
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    348 Posts
    Not really pissing me off, but it annoys me on a daily basis. I work in IT, and it really bothers me when users ask me about their own, non-IT routines. It's not in my job description to train you for your own job. And if it's not working, it's probably your own damn fault.