Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Tommy Robinson to ask for ‘emergency political asylum’ in US – journalist Watson

British activist Tommy Robinson will reportedly ask for political asylum in the United States after a UK High Court found him guilty of contempt, for which he could face jail time.

Robinson is expected to make the request through media appearances on Fox News and Infowars this week, according to conservative journalist Paul Joseph Watson, who says the activist feels his life is in danger.

On Friday a British High Court found Robinson guilty on multiple counts of contempt, linked to a 2017 incident wherein the activist filmed criminal defendants outside of a courthouse in violation of an official reporting restriction. Robinson insists he did not share any information that wasn’t already part of the public record, but the court nevertheless returned a guilty verdict. He now faces up to two years in jail.

Last year, Robinson was denied a travel visa and prevented from meeting with US lawmakers in Washington DC, and was previously arrested in the UK for falsifying a passport. It is unclear whether his asylum request would be approved.

A co-founder of the English Defense League (EDL), an organization hostile to both Islam and immigrants in the UK, Robinson has provoked controversy with his activism and videos, including his filming of so-called “no-go zones,” or areas of British communities he says Muslim immigrants have taken over. Though he has disavowed the EDL and “rightwing extremism,” critics still slam Robinson for spreading fear of refugees and asylum seekers, even as he possibly becomes one himself.

Source: RT.com
    Just saw this myself on RT, the guy is indeed a fraud and a criminal, his record is pretty impressive. I really don't know what to say to "traditionalists" so dumb and with such low standards and expectations that they choose a scumbag like this as a role model. They need better heroes.

I also find it ironic he's hoping for a get out of Jail card from Trump, when the US government has overseen and allowed the aggressive censorship carried out by Facebook and Youtube that goes far beyond what the law actually requires of them. America isn't the "land of the free" anymore and Trump doesn't give a shit about nationalists.

Germanique extraordinaire
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigebrond View Post
    Just saw this myself on RT, the guy is indeed a fraud and a criminal, his record is pretty impressive. I really don't know what to say to "traditionalists" so dumb and with such low standards and expectations that they choose a scumbag like this as a role model. They need better heroes.
    I agree he's not a good role model for traditionalists, but without Tommy Robinson's work, I doubt many people outside of Britain would have known about the grooming scandals. It would probably have been much more easily swept under the rug in Britain as well. He deserves credit for that, regardless of any other acts he have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigebrond View Post
    I also find it ironic he's hoping for a get out of Jail card from Trump, when the US government has overseen and allowed the aggressive censorship carried out by Facebook and Youtube that goes far beyond what the law actually requires of them. America isn't the "land of the free" anymore and Trump doesn't give a shit about nationalists.
    I don't see it as too unlikely. Tommy Robinson isn't a Nationalist, nor is Trump. In fact, they seem to fit the same basic political profile quite identically; anti-Islamic, pro-semitic, pro-globo-homo, and civic nationalist. I could also imagine Trump seeing it as a great opportunity to get back at the British establishment which has given him all but love and acceptance since he entered office.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,395 Posts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48950672

This creates a dilemma, even for those who dislike TR, because he's exposed the Establishment's complicity with pedophile grooming gangs and we cannot have folks going to jail for reporting on things that the media is blacking out.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 09:40 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts
    I have since learnt that many of the "petty criminal" accusations do seem to, in fact, have some rooting in truth - and that this is essentially how the gay documentary filmer couple could play him any way they wanted: They could pretty much blackmail him with further instances of going over the boundary.

That being said, the current reason of being sent to jail for "contempt of court" for reading out a BBC news article that was already in the general public, is bullshit. We shouldn't defend our countries dealing out bollocks sentences over essentially "thought crime" charges just because we don't agree 100% or even 50% with those affected or their lifestyle choices.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

CAVE MAN: Tommy Robinson FINALLY Released From Prison

“First stop, hairdressers.”

More...

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Former EDL Boss Tommy Robinson Struggles to Hold Back Tears Inside Belmarsh Prison in TV Documentary

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345