Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Tommy Robinson, Fraudster EXPOSED

  1. #11
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 09:12 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,150
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    68
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Untersberger View Post
    So is Miss Simonsen on a payroll to not to mention the role of the 'Bankster Gangsters' who create most of the mayhem on the world stage.
    No freelance YouTuber on the right is "on a payroll" to "not mention" particular things. The left have huge payrolls of "experts" claiming all types of crap, yet seem to get much less flak than right-wingers do for supposedly "not getting to the core".

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigebrond View Post
    Stephen Yaxley-Lennon or "Tommy" is a criminal, a terrible example of a European and a Zionist.
    I am usually puzzled these days when acknowledging a right to exist for Israel as meaning being a "Zionist". In fact, whenever someone on the right does that, there's always immediate accusations of being on the Mossad payroll and such things (this has even happened to Johannes Scharf). What people tend to forget is that the likely geopolitical alternative to having Israel in place is having all Israeli in Europe and the US and I'm not sure these same people would like that, either.

    Claims that Tommy Robinson were a fervent Zionist stem from an invitation to Israel, which he followed in 2015. He attempted to understand the daily challenges faced by an ethno-state in constant contact with Islamic neighbours. He's pictured with a shirt from the Israeli Defence Forces, then again it's just a T-Shirt and in a country with constant squabbles between Israeli Jews and Palestinian Arabs I'd guess that the safer route for an Islam critic is to rely on the Jews to make sure he's safe. Besides, if you're into martial arts and/or questions of tactical warfare, the Israeli army has a lot to be learnt from. That's a fact one may like or not, but it's a fact.

    Now, unpopular as it may seem, the imminent threat to Europe is Islamisation and the Great Replacement. The theoretical value of determining whether people of Jewish extraction have too much influence in media and opinion-making seems valid from a stance ten years ago. From a strategical point of view it's simply not a question to be asked right now, uncomfortable as it may seem for some. To safeguard our folk's survival against the imminent quantitative threat, even the greatest Anti-Semite will likely have to walk some stretches of the path with the odd Jew. In fact, since some of the strongest anti-Zionists are the radical left, it's an argument that can be used to weaken them. Classic devil's advocate that always works. It doesn't make you a "Zionist", it makes you a pragmatist.

    The ordinary next-door Jew is going to be under threat from Islamification as well, and if he's going to consider preservationist approaches and European renaissance as the way to go, he wasn't going to be an enemy in the first place. If he's totally down with the Umvolkung idea and funds left-wing organisations like George Soros does, he would have been a threat even if he weren't Jewish, but interchangeably Dutch, Libyan or Martian, for that matter.

    Whether your ultimate idea is that Jews are good, evil, or somewhere in between; whether your idea is they should be our masters, our slaves, our equals or altogether begone: it doesn't matter. It's a question that's not to be asked at this point in time. It's neither a question that interests the commonfolk for the time being, nor is strategically prudent. Even if your chief viewpoint is that Jews were the root of all evil, you'd have to clear off all the branches before being able to hack at the stem.

    He's been convicted of fraud, of assaulting a "neo-nazi" in the EDL (by headbutting him), of causing a riot at a football match, of contempt of court on two separate occasions.
    - I wouldn't call someone who does football brawls a "criminal". An unruly person perhaps, but hooliganism isn't in itself criminal. I always fid it amusing when people who might dream of violent revolution would call someone a "criminal" because he brawled at a football match. The SA, if that's what you're looking for, didn't exactly tickle their opponents with feathers either.

    - He wasn't essentially convicted of "fraud". He was charged with mortgage fraud because his brother-in-law made wrongful statements on his mortgage form. Robinson was only to have aided and abetted that by acting as an unknowing witness. Mr. Yaxley-Lennon then agreed to pleading guilty as an exchange for dropping the charges against the rest of his family. At the same time, even outright wilful mortgage fraud isn't a cause to send someone to a high security prison otherwise filled with convicted Islamists and serial rapists and serial murderers.

    - Contempt of court as a reason to send someone to prison is something that is by design representative of a police state. It may not be OK, fair play - but pretty much elsewhere in Europe, it's a public order and/or civil offence and not a criminal charge. You pay your fine, you're ordered to stop doing what you're doing, but you don't go to actual jail over it. England and Wales resp. Scotland are the only jurisdictions AFAIK in Europe that actually incarcerate people for disturbing a court case.

    That being said, Robinson went to report the day when the jury verdict was due, so no influence of the jury was possible, and he only read things out that were already in the paper. Also, the initial reporting restriction is problematic, because it's completely contrary to what type of statutory interpretation judges previously followed, a massive breach of convention. Celebrate his imprisonment and you're celebrating the coming of an Orwellian future where the Rule of Law is used as an argument to contravene all Rule of Law.

    He is scum, an embarrassment, and people who think he is worth freeing, supporting or looking up to in any way are completely retarded. He is a Zionist shill, he does very well these days (probably because he's paid by Zionist lobbies).
    So you think the establishment is sparing people with more radical ideas because they're in for "the real thing"? Nope, it's still problematic - in fact even more problematic if a moderate stance can get you in trouble if only you become notorious enough, it should alarm even those with opposing views quite frankly because a pendulum always swings twice.

    The sole reason people with a more radical stance aren't jailed over these things is because they're not a threat, because no one's interested. In a prison riot you don't lead the bloodthirsty radical in the corner where most other prisoners don't agree with his methods to the gallows. You take the ring-leader to the gallows, to breach the morale of everyone else. They may have taken Tommy Robinson - in your view a "Zionist shill" - but it's meant to target everyone critical of their agenda. Whether they agree with Robinson or not.

    Also worth noting that when he was also arrested for trying to enter the US with a fake passport
    The point where an Englishman tries to enter a former English colony within the Anglosphere with a fake passport and it's supposedly a point of criminality --- whilst millions of third-worlders can cross European borders as easily as a knife cuts through butter: That's where it becomes absurd. Banning dissidents in both directions but welcoming back people sympathising with ISIS is troublesome.

    He's a criminal who should stay in prison, but he's a useful idiot to the establishment as he can keep on distracting English people much more working class than he is by race-baiting and stirring up support for the Zionist "war on terror"
    At this point in time there is no "Zionist war on terror". Terror has become very real in Europe, and it's happening by itself. Some Mohammed A. or Ali D. don't nead some Simon Cohen to tell him to drive his knife into a German family whilst crying "Allahu Akbar".

    Quote Originally Posted by Resist View Post
    While Muslim immigration is a pressing matter, attention is being diverted away from the bigger picture. Incidentally, the above-mentioned video has been quarantined on YouTube. One can simply not address the matter of Zionism without raising some eyebrows.
    The bigger picture is the multicultural ideal. That has reached a point where it's completely irrelevant whether a German, Japanese, or Jew invented it. It will kill us either way. Die in beauty and on the high ground - or die a bloody shameful death: You only die once. Dead is dead. ;
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

    (Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:


  3. #12
    Senior Member Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    25 Minutes Ago @ 05:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Swedish & Dutch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Location
    KY
    Gender
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Lorry Driver
    Politics
    Yankee
    Religion
    Geneva Bible
    Posts
    2,025
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    It would be funny to deport all Mohammed worshipers to Israel and all Moses worshipers to Arabia. Better yet, send illegal alien Latin Americans to both and in addition, so they can reinstate the Inquisition and Crusade for Reconquista of the Roman Empire. Kill three birds with one stone!
    https://forums.skadi.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=45371&datel  ine=1529458786

  4. #13
    Senior Member Ward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 08:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlandic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Irish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    The Wild Frontier
    Gender
    Posts
    692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    ...and that's essentially bollocks. The supposed "Jewish link" refers solely on a Tweet where she mentions that her family lost everything under the NS occupation of Denmark and the fact her civil surname is Simonsen....

    What is actually true: Lauren Southern's grandfather (IIRC) owned a transportation company in Denmark pre-war, she tweeted about this as well.
    But to my knowledge, Southern has never actually denied having Jewish blood. Her tweet sparked a huge controversy. If her grandpa and/or grandma weren't Jewish, why wouldn't she clarify that?
    — Always outnumbered but never outclassed —

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ward For This Useful Post:


  6. #14
    Senior Member Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    25 Minutes Ago @ 05:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Swedish & Dutch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Location
    KY
    Gender
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Lorry Driver
    Politics
    Yankee
    Religion
    Geneva Bible
    Posts
    2,025
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Maybe it's a non-issue for her. She thrives off the controversial attention.
    https://forums.skadi.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=45371&datel  ine=1529458786

  7. #15
    Senior Member Sigebrond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    It's funny that a so-called "Odinist" just regurgitates the same defence of Israelis and Zionists that right wing Christians do. Perhaps because Hitler collaborated with Zionists and you can't possibly accept the notion that he was wrong, or that paving the way for the founding of the modern state of Israel was one huge mistake on his part.

    If you are pro-Israeli and defending Zionists, you are an enemy of Europe, and all other peoples as well, it's that simple. Africans flood into Europe because Israel refuses to take them in (despite playing a role in wrecking their countries), and directs them specifically to places like Sweden. Muslims come en masse into Europe because the Israelis and their western allies are busy bombing the shit out of Arab countries. Assad is probably one of the only good leaders left, if not the only good leader left, and Israel is doing everything it can to topple his regime and claim Syria for Israel. Syria and to some degree Iran (the latter is debatable) are the only states left in the middle East that aren't Israeli puppet states. Saudi Arabia is a close ally of Israel. Turkey is also a close ally of Israel. These countries also do very little to take in "refugees". See a pattern forming?

    If you think Israel or Zionism is in anyway defensible or justifiable, you are at best delusional and at worse a liar and a conscious enemy of Europe. I wouldn't call any non-Europeans our "allies" as such, but whereas Israel is a state founded and guided by racial supremacy, Arab/Muslim "extremists" and "terrorists" are for the most part legitimate (albeit ruthless) freedom fighters, who behave exactly the way you'd expect a people to after being trampled on by Israel and the big boys of the west for decades on end. I don't care if that makes me sound "left wing", I am not so ridiculously clueless and ignorant about what's actually going on in the world that I can't see what Europe's real enemies are (and what Arabs' real enemies are too). I am guessing you've never read or looked at the Talmud, as it explicitly refers to gentiles as slaves who are only there to serve God's chosen people. The Old Testament is pretty much the same, just less explicit about it, and Christianity is in its texts against any real nationalism with the sole exception of Israel, which Christians are supposed to have some obligation to protect and serve at all costs. Perhaps this is the real meaning of "love thy neighbour"...

    Zionism isn't "tribalism" or "nationalism" in any true or healthy sense of the word, it's an utterly cancerous ideology rooted in racial supremacy. Nationalism is pretty popular among Arabs, and though it may be a pan-Islamic nationalism about as nonsensical as Christian nationalism, they are still a lot closer to the real thing than warmongering Zionist vermin are.

  8. #16
    Senior Member Sigebrond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ward View Post
    But to my knowledge, Southern has never actually denied having Jewish blood. Her tweet sparked a huge controversy. If her grandpa and/or grandma weren't Jewish, why wouldn't she clarify that?
    it wouldn't surprise me to be honest. Here's the thing though, if she's actually Jewish, that's pretty bad (and shows how gullible and ridiculous the alt-right beta males who masturbate over here are). If she isn't Jewish, she's undoubtedly Zionist, which is even worse.

    I can't stand Jewish Zionists, but we can't blame them for all our problems. The most repulsive people of all are (usually Christian) Zionist gentiles. They have no honour or shame whatsoever. At least Jewish Zionists are trying to further the interests of their own people.

  9. #17
    Senior Member Theunissen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 01:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Location
    South Africa
    Gender
    Posts
    315
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Untersberger View Post
    So is Miss Simonsen on a payroll to not to mention the role of the 'Bankster Gangsters' who create most of the mayhem on the world stage.
    Not mentioning the strong ethnic element among international banksters and leftist pressure groups may be part of the explanation why her youtube channel wasn't taken down, as it happens to others.
    For tactical reasons it may be advisable to avoid putting the JQ upfront in ones publication. And if, then do that by means of a scientific study that's difficult to challenge.
    Concerning the alt-lite guys and girls, I won't burn any fuel bashing them. There is better use to put our scarce resources, too. We don't have billionaires backing us, but we have some resources nevertheless. In order to be successful we will have to learn how to use those resources efficiently. In fact that scarcity forces us to do so, and we should use that in our advantage.

    As far as Tommy Robinson is concerned, I'm not particularly a fan of him. The only positive thing I can say about him, is that he's challenging political correctness. That's enough for me not to bash him in any way. Since she's mentioned, I got more sympathy for Lauren Southern and not because she's female, but because she did do some decent documentaries. That's a better method than railing up some people that are disgruntled, because their neighborhood gets turned into a Mid-Eastern bazaar or greasy Muslim Orientaloids are grooming their girls for illicit sex. Not that those issues are of no concern, but one must set priorities.

    Our first priority is to break leftist hegemony in Western societies and establish our own. Just working opportunistically won't do that. If one really wants to use the Rottenham case, one would have to do some investigative journalism on it, and that way expose with fact, argument and authority what really happened there.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:


  11. #18
    Senior Member Uwe Jens Lornsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 04:02 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Gender
    Age
    47
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Posts
    217
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    171
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    I have put Sigebrond onto ignore.
    Seldom read such unfounded crap.

    In hundred years there will be no pure Germanics anymore,
    and to dismiss something because it could be Jewish is not my cup of tea.
    I rather take 100 Million Jews , than 1000 Million Muslims !

    The Nazis might have confiscated everything transport related in year 1944 / 1945,
    everywhere where they had been the still occupying force.
    That way it sounds plausible, that Danes suffered under Nazi-Occupation once;
    despite the fact, that there will be always resistance when people suffer suppression
    by invading hordes.
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uwe Jens Lornsen For This Useful Post:


  13. #19
    Senior Member Sigebrond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post

    In hundred years there will be no pure Germanics anymore,
    and to dismiss something because it could be Jewish is not my cup of tea.
    I rather take 100 Million Jews , than 1000 Million Muslims !
    I don't know where to begin with how ridiculously retarded and ignorant all of this is. The reality is the vast majority of white people, even leftists, pick white partners. If people are stupid enough to live in densely populated cities overrun with the bulk of the immigrant population, that's their choice, and their problem. I am not that stupid, and the vast majority of the European population isn't that stupid either. Most will always live in smaller towns and villages, which will always have a mostly if not fully native/European population. Lefties can try as hard as they like to force genocide to happen, but they failed, and will continue to fail. All Europeans need to worry about is how much Eastern Europeans are tricked into depopulating their countries to benefit the privileged capitalists and businessmen of western Europe.

    As for Jews, if you really think that, then you really are moronic. Muslims are only here because of Jews. They don't belong here, but they aren't the problem. It's also pretty sad that Muslims are a) more genuinely conservative than the vast majority of Europeans and b) See how the world works in relation to Israel a lot better than pretty much any right wing Europeans. I'd never call left wing people my allies or "comrades", but if young leftists are good for one things these days, they actually have a reasonably good and healthily cynical view of current events and the situation in the middle east. I guess at the end of the day you can only expect so much from low-IQ reactionary working class retards who fall for the 1000-year old Christian crusading narrative every single time without fail.

    But you are a Christian, and therefore Zionist and anti-European, so I wouldn't expect you to be honest anyway. There are no honest right-wing Christians. Only left-wing Christians are honest, because they embrace its globalist, anti-nationalist nature.

  14. #20
    Senior Member Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    25 Minutes Ago @ 05:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Swedish & Dutch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Location
    KY
    Gender
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Lorry Driver
    Politics
    Yankee
    Religion
    Geneva Bible
    Posts
    2,025
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,255
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    There's nothing right or left about belief in Christ and the Golden Rule. I'm not a Zionist. I'm apathetic about Israel. Indo-Europeans had claim to much of the MENA long before Christianity and that's probably how it came to be the faith of our ancestors. There's no Jewish conspiracy in anything, except to persecute Christ and Christians, in concert with disinterested or even cruel pagans such as yourself. Keep playing the role of Pilate as a useful idiot to bury Christianity for the Jews you claim to despise. Better men have taken the Jewish bait and ruined themselves in the process. Helping Caiaphas somehow better serves Caesar? Your Marxist dialectical deconstructionism is what's our undoing. You buy the bad press that the Shysters peddle.
    https://forums.skadi.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=45371&datel  ine=1529458786

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RAW: Tommy Robinson Attacked by Antifa
    By Thorburn in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 12:04 AM
  2. Jewish Fraudster Bernie Madoff Got Beaten Up in Prison
    By Wurfaxt in forum The United States
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Friday, December 25th, 2009, 01:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •