Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do We Preserve Our Germanic Heritage?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 5th, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How Do We Preserve Our Germanic Heritage?

From the beginning, I became a member I really admired the anti-immigration attitudes here. But I've been thinking about this lately, even though you might have the right intentions, do you really plan to put an end to multiculturalism? Or just complain about it on Internet discussion forums?

What are you doing concretely to preserve your heritage and what could the average person do?
    Last edited by Pro-Alpine; Friday, December 1st, 2006 at 04:42 PM. Reason: typo error

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

AW: Or you going to do anything?

Well, Im not active in a group or a movement for example, but I express my feelings on multicultralism quite open - on the Internet, and in my reallife. I talk with people about that (especially with friends), but also with people who are in favor of multiculturalism. The most important thing is to use logical arguments and reasons, and not only "Im against it because...because its my opinion!"

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Friday, March 9th, 2007 @ 01:16 AM
    Subrace
    not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Immigration restrictionist
    Religion
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: AW: Or you going to do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Well, Im not active in a group or a movement for example, but I express my feelings on multicultralism quite open - on the Internet, and in my reallife. I talk with people about that (especially with friends), but also with people who are in favor of multiculturalism. The most important thing is to use logical arguments and reasons, and not only "Im against it because...because its my opinion!"
    Same here. I feel like I should be doing more for the cause, but I don't see how my joining any of these groups that are out there is going to help change things. And I don't really know what more I can really do.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Re: Or you going to do anything?

Well, I'm still looking for a party that represents more or less my ideas in order to join or at least affiliate. It's a hard task in Spain, as most patriotic parties still "live" in the 1930's and are continiously involved in fraticidal political wars.

I think I've found an interesting party, or better said, a citizen platform, with which I agree in their views about immigration, crime, corruption, employment, etc. I'm still waiting to see how they get involved in the political scene.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 18th, 2007 @ 06:13 PM
    Single, looking
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: Are you going to do anything?

Rather than working politically, I plan to start a new subculture.

I have already created a philosophical argument for racial preservation (not racial progression). This argument is derived from stated fundamental assumptions, which in my opinion makes it more serious than the current trend of stating that racial preservation or progression is natural, without going into any depth as to why this is (purportedly) natural.

In addition to the philosophy, I also plan a new approach based upon my philosophy. The idea is simple; we do not need the government to control our breeding; we can practice organized racial isolation (that is, isolation of culture and phenotype) and selective breeding privately, while living in mainstream America.

The fundamentals of my philosophy are almost consistent with that which is considered socially acceptable; I predict success.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 05:58 PM
    Country
    France France
    Nationaliste Européen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No offence, but I think this actually is a very silly question.It's not a secret that forums like Skadi are monitored worldwide.There is absolutely no reason for an active comrade to reveal is he somehow involved in any right wing formation (which is illegal in most cases) and to expose himself at risk.Whoever tell you in this topic how big anti-ZOG warrior is, he's either downright stupid or just an i-net clown trying to pass for a serious comrade.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 25th, 2018 @ 08:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Subrace
    CM/Baltid
    Family
    Single
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just spread propaganda on the internet. Perhaps I'm going to write some anti-multiculture essays or articles in the future. I will vote parties which favour anti-immigration (in Finland there is only one alternative worthy of consideration, unfortunately.)

When some brainwashed anti-racist claims that I am a racist, my argument is: "Do you really want to mix all the nations, races and cultures into one similar entirety? If so, you resist difference. Therefore you are the real racist. I'm not a racist because I want to preserve different races and cultures, I see that every race and nation have its right to exist."

If a meet a multiculturalist who thinks that race don't exist, I will say to him/her: "Then the discrimination based on race can not exist because you deny the existence of different human races."

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

It starts in the home. My older children are racially aware. Besides they attended school with non-Europids in Arizona & so they've developed their own independent opinions about non-Whites (mainly Mexicans). At home they know they can talk about the reality of race, something they can't do at school. I also try to influence my nieces & nephews which sometimes makes my sisters uncomfortable. But the reality is they don't won't a black or brown grandchild so they let me do the dirty work. I have personally seen what happens when children are raised racially unaware in all-White enviroments & then go off to college or move to a multiracial city. I have three cousins with mulatto grandchildren, something they never imagine would happen. Because of American pop culture & the politically-correct school system many Whites (especially those of British descent) do not have a sense of ethnicity. It's up to parents to make sure their children are aware of racial realities & are able to think for themselve so they will not be brainwashed by the multiracial propaganda taught in school & broadcast over the airwaves.

PS: There some other things I've done but I don't want to mention them because I could get into trouble with the EEOC.

Last Online
    Monday, September 20th, 2010 @ 08:23 AM
    Subrace
    Eurasian ( Lappoid+? )
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    None.
    Politics
    Bolshevism/Eurasianism
    Religion
    Don't care
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm against to any anti-multicult plan for the Western societies.
    Why should be they preserved?
    What's the good in Capitalism and the Judeochristian values of the West?...
    As soon the Western Civilization is dead as better to us.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 5th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Med + Baskid
    Politics
    Atlanticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Japetos View Post
    I'm against to any anti-multicult plan for the Western societies.
    Why should be they preserved?
    What's the good in Capitalism and the Judeochristian values of the West?...
    As soon the Western Civilization is dead as better to us.
    Well, not really a surprise, coming from a pro-Turkish Bolshevik Greek, but what has to do Capitalism with European preservation? Capitalism as such appeared with Adam Smith's ideas in the 18th century, and though merchants and moneylenders had existed long before, it can't be considered capitalism in any way. Europe is much older than all that.

Capitalism is only a political option, which personally I oppose, and in fact it is one of the main pillars of multiculturalism

Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast