cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    To the above post :

1) Qualities are relative. What for a kind of quality are you talking about ?
    Look at Stephen Hawkins for example : Worser genetics might have to develop higher intelligence,
    to be able to survive in a competitive world.

2) Masses will finally suppress everything, even quality.
    Look at steam engines for example: Though there might have been
    high quality steam engines available at their times, these are now "gone forever" ,
    except a few hidden in museums, or maintained by wealthy enthusiasts.

3) Though it might be "painful" to undergo an "abortion" , many women don't actually
    know anything about abortions, because they themselves do not talk about
    such procedures with other women and people.
    To many women it is kind of "The First Time" .

4) Even if women give birth, they may suffer the "burn-out syndrome" after a few years,
    when they decide to give birth though, but no "father" around to relief them once a while.
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    To be perfectly blunt I wouldn't expect Christians to "get it" anyway. They've never had very high standards or very high expectations, it's an inherently masochistic and demoralising religion with nothing but disdain for real hero worship, and for centuries our race has been in steady genetic decline because of this retarded, cultist obsession with preserving life because of its "sanctity", because only God is allowed to take life apparently.

It is the exact same warped mentality that has ruined Africa, self-serving, ego-boosting "good" Christians really can't bear the thought of allowing people to die or allowing societies to fail, which is why they have basically ruined Africa by constantly giving them money and free food (while preaching against contraception and abortions) and contributing a lot to the rapid bloating of their population numbers that they will never be able to support with the resources they have access to. It's the same with abortion, Christians can't bring themselves to allow severely disabled, mentally retarded children or products of rape or incest to perish. They're still sacred apparently. No wonder Europe's in the pathetic state it's in now.

Bring back the "eugenics" the Spartans and all other traditional pagan societies had. Europe needs elitism.

Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 12:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    8/16 English, 1/16 Scott. English, 3/16 Irish English, 4/16 Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigebrond View Post
    I also included deranged feminists, i.e. middle class feminists. I really have no sympathy for low-IQ subhuman Europeans. It's not "unpatriotic", it's about having standards. There's nothing wrong with abortions (and I was on the fence for a while, actually staunchly against them for a while), what we should be concerned about a lot more is people just not wanting to have kids in the first place, people who insist on "going their own way" and pursuing their career, or who just convince themselves that solitude and abstinence is normal. We are experiencing a situation of "reverse eugenics" in a lot of ways that sees the good for nothing morons having tons of kids and the genetically healthy and intelligent people so misguided and brainwashed that they are choosing not to have kids, and decide quite early on that they "could never have kids", "hate kids" etc.

Also not to defend feminists but abortion in actuality isn't something that is done casually or taken lightly - it is very painful and unpleasant for anyone experiencing it, and it's not a decision most take lightly by any means. I am not saying all people who have abortions are working class, maybe they should be though, would be better than people with an IQ of 70 having ten kids. When I say "working class", I really refer to the "sub-working class", i.e. council estate trash, chavs, pikeys etc. (With all due respect to the actual working class friends I know who happened to grow up on council estates. These places have bad reputations for a reason, they attract certain kinds of lowlifes).
    The underclass have dragged down the reputation of the working class. I would limit child benefit payments to just the first child and also pay low IQ girls (regardless of where they live) to accept sterilisation. That should reduce the underclass numbers a lot. Also bring back grammar schools everywhere so that the intelligent, ambitious working class children can escape going to mediocre schools which stifle them. But stopping non-white immigration is the key to solving several major problems in Britain - in the long run. London's probably a lost cause though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aelfgar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Minutes Ago @ 03:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigebrond View Post
    To be perfectly blunt I wouldn't expect Christians to "get it" anyway.
    They've never had very high standards or very high expectations,
    it's an inherently masochistic and demoralising religion with nothing but disdain for real hero worship,
    and for centuries our race has been in steady genetic decline because of this retarded, cultist obsession
    with preserving life because of its "sanctity", because only God is allowed to take life apparently.

It is the exact same warped mentality that has ruined Africa,
    self-serving, ego-boosting "good" Christians really can't bear the thought of allowing people to die or allowing societies to fail,
    which is why they have basically ruined Africa by constantly giving them money and free food
    (while preaching against contraception and abortions) and contributing a lot to the rapid bloating of their population numbers
    that they will never be able to support with the resources they have access to.
    It's the same with abortion,
    Christians can't bring themselves to allow severely disabled, mentally retarded children or products of rape or incest to perish.
    They're still sacred apparently. No wonder Europe's in the pathetic state it's in now.

Bring back the "eugenics" the Spartans and all other traditional pagan societies had. Europe needs elitism.
    Hollow phrases , young Sigebrunn !
    Just hollow phrases without content !
    Sigebrunn may not be some part of any elites, but himself !

Worshipping a person ? Am I gay ? Am I a feminist ?

But in our times the destiny is predictable.

Data posted here in this thread:
    Young women are more likely to abort in lesser dense environments,
    where people know each other and are expected to have a better family life and kindsmen support
    -- usually referred as countryside --
    than in the subjective felt anonymous densely populated city ares.
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelfgar View Post
    The underclass have dragged down the reputation of the working class. I would limit child benefit payments to just the first child and also pay low IQ girls (regardless of where they live) to accept sterilisation. That should reduce the underclass numbers a lot. Also bring back grammar schools everywhere so that the intelligent, ambitious working class children can escape going to mediocre schools which stifle them. But stopping non-white immigration is the key to solving several major problems in Britain - in the long run. London's probably a lost cause though.
    What you say makes sense, but cities and immigration are not terribly important relatively speaking I think (because mass immigration is part and parcel of civilisation and imperialism, and you can't have one without the other). I won't go into it much, but I am not really worried about the effects of non-European immigration in the long run - most Europeans choose European partners, despite the obvious genocidal agenda that wants people to choose non-European partners, they have failed. Most migrants will eventually no longer have the economic reasons they had for flocking to capitalist western Europe in the first place. The sooner they realise they are all being used as tools to depopulate their homelands for Israel the better.

Good points about the "underclass". I think the best people these days are smack bang in the middle - upper working class (i.e. the reasonably intelligent working class people) and lower middle class people, not the lowlifes on the bottom or the equally dense and worthless spongers among the upper class. Thick as shit upper-middle class poshos, hipsters and the like also have very little value. The decent working class people know how to live within their means, and know how to raise kids, and will probably want to raise kids, so legalising abortion isn't likely to encourage them to not have kids. All it does is prevent stupid and worthless people from having kids. There is a seriously warped mentality about the religious fanatics that will force women who don't want to kids to have kids as punishment, regardless of how well the kid fares in that situation.

Problem is one side of the argument is dominated by self-absorbed feminists who are against abortion for mostly the wrong reasons, and the other side of the argument is pretty much exclusively dominated by Christian morons who are only against it "because God says so" and because "only God is allowed to kill people", regardless of the circumstances. I don't like the extreme feminist culture that wants to normalise and encourage and even celebrate abortion, but legalising it does far more good for society than harm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12