Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Classify German Regatta Members

From the German Olympic Regatta Team.

Predominantly Faelid (male)? Predominantly Hallstatt (female)?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002334069826.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	76286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002334069827.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	76287   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002334069828.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	76288  

Last Online
    Sunday, February 11th, 2007 @ 02:42 AM
    Pro-white
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Classify German Regatta Members

Last female has some alpine features

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

The guy looks a bit like me , the girl looks like Norda's 'Arya type'.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 16th, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oklahoma Oklahoma
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Faelish for the male. The second female I think is towards Hallstat, though a small bit about the nose reminds me of Noric: just not that extreme. And the last reminds me more of a Keltic Nordic: a very blonde example. I'll have to cheer for her

However, I'll only be staying up on Aug. 25th to cheer for my cousin in Weighlifting.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    There is nothing the matter with Americans except their ideals. The real American is all right; it is the ideal American who is all wrong. ~G.K. Chesterton

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Good classification. I´m sure they come from the coast.
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyklop
    Good classification. I´m sure they come from the coast.
    They do, indeed, come from the coast. From the Marmara coast, Istanbul, Turkey.

The gentleman is an ethnic Turk and was the flag carrier for the Turkish Olympic team in Athens, 2004. The lady is 50% Turkish and 50% Yugoslavian by ethnic origin.

In case you watched the opening ceremony, there were quite a lot of types commonly considered "Central Nordish" in the Turkish team.

How would you explain the presence of "Hallstatts" and "Faelids", and other "Central Nordish" types in modern Turkey (and South-Eastern Europe in general)? How could they have survived for hundreds and thousands of years, in the midsts of non-Nordish types around them, without an isolated breeding pool composed of predominantly Central Nords?

In my view, we are here dealing really with phenotypical resemblance due to recombination of various types. Depigmentation exists, of course, amongst all Europid races. What would mean that the Nordish physical anthropology concept of the SNPA is rather worthless when judging individuals whose genealogic history one doesn't know.

They are not Northern European ("Nordish"), far more likely than not. I also do not consider AWAR Nordish (contrary to others here), which has then been confirmed by his DNA.

Where does this leave the Nordish physical concept, in particular the pseudo-scientific attempts of some members here to make their aesthetic and sexual depigmentation fetishism the primary criterium for sub-racial definitions?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    In case you watched the opening ceremony, there were quite a lot of types commonly considered "Central Nordish" in the Turkish team.
    Different than in Kreuzberg and Neukölln.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

Last Online
    Monday, June 6th, 2005 @ 02:03 AM
    Subrace
    Corded Pontid/Cro-Magnid
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Evil water sprite
    Politics
    laissez-faire
    Religion
    Impious free thinker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    The gentleman is an ethnic Turk and was the flag carrier for the Turkish Olympic team in Athens, 2004. The lady is 50% Turkish and 50% Yugoslavian by ethnic origin.
    Interesting thing is that the people thought the two pictures of the same lady were different people.

I remember Volksdeutscher mentioning this on other topics, that how the upper classes -in any population- are more refined looking than the socio-culturally unfortunate classes in general. That is true for Turkey too, of course. To be competing in a sport like sailing and windsurfing one has to have the means. If you look at the weightlifting and wrestling teams in general though, you are bound to see much different types.

In my view, we are here dealing really with phenotypical resemblance due to recombination of various types. Depigmentation exists, of course, amongst all Europid races. What would mean that the Nordish physical anthropology concept of the SNPA is rather worthless when judging individuals whose genealogic history one doesn't know.
    I agree. Depigmentation alone doesn't mean anything, however, for most people before knowing anything about physical anthropology- "blondeness" (and fairness of skin) means possible Northern ancestry. What's surprising is that there are "experts" of this subject who still think the same way.

They are not Northern European ("Nordish"), far more likely than not. I also do not consider AWAR Nordish (contrary to others here), which has then been confirmed by his DNA.
    I agree on this one. And AWAR was right on it when he said "the guy looks kind of like me". They do indeed resemble each other partially, in fact. Southeastern Europe does have indigenous types such as this. Anyone would agree that, even though there is a lot of ethnic mixing in Turkey, especially between the European proper types in the west, the mixture is hardly ever with Northern Europeans such as Swedes, Norwegians, Germans etc. Such blondeness is usually attributed to Black Sea (Lezgi), Pomak, Bosnian or Circassian ancestry in Turkey -not to Germanic; speaking from personal experience.

Where does this leave the Nordish physical concept, in particular the pseudo-scientific attempts of some TNP members to make their aesthetic and sexual depigmentation fetishism the primary criterium for sub-racial definitions?
    I will post yet some more photographs taken from a Turkish equaivalent of the website "Am I hot or not" (so they will be generally females). I don't know which part of Turkey most of them are from but those who have stated location were from Istanbul, Izmir (Smyrna), Ankara and a couple of Aegean region towns. I did not choose any pictures over the others and I will post them all -and not just the "Nordish" ones, but you will notice the relatively high number of those who would squeeze in for the depigmented "Nordish" type -which is rather outrageous, of course.

I think it would be hysterical to claim possible Northern European ancestry for this many number of people:

Last Online
    Subrace
    Corded Pontid/Cro-Magnid
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Evil water sprite
    Politics
    laissez-faire
    Religion
    Impious free thinker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Some more

Last Online
    Subrace
    Corded Pontid/Cro-Magnid
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Evil water sprite
    Politics
    laissez-faire
    Religion
    Impious free thinker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

And yet some more. The last three are from Smyrna (Izmir) as the filenames suggest. Granted, some of the "blondes" here are surely bleached blondes, but you get the idea. If some of these individuals were posted on Skadi, TNP or any other forum for classification, I'm pretty sure they'd be "classified" as Nordish or having Nordish admixture or whatever and would be placed in Central European countries. Well, they are not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast