Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USA Soldier Just Got Authorization To Wear A Beard Because Of His Norse Pagan Faith

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuotans Krieger View Post
    There is no evidence that beards are unhygienic. It is pure anti-beard propaganda. That is the problem with the military-the desire to turn out unthinking robots who all look the same. How different a concept the 'soldier' is from the warrior. This is the mindset of Rome, not Germania.
    I'm not anti-beard I just understand the practicality of being clean shaven for military purposes. I once upon a time had very long beard, and yes it was much harder to keep clean than just shaving. Besides, have you ever had someone pull your beard in a fight, I can assure you its not fun.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 06:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    I'm not anti-beard I just understand the practicality of being clean shaven for military purposes. I once upon a time had very long beard, and yes it was much harder to keep clean than just shaving. Besides, have you ever had someone pull your beard in a fight, I can assure you its not fun.
    Splashing a bit of water occasionally on your beard is much easier and quicker than shaving. It also is entirely free of charge.
    The best form of defending oneself is to run away if one is capable of doing so. If an opponent is close enough to tug your beard then you have made a fatal error in allowing the said opponent to get that close. A knee in the groin would free his grip as would a jab in the eyeball or throat.
    Indeed this is where the self defence umbrella comes into a play. A perfectly legal 'weapon' and practical too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wuotans Krieger For This Useful Post:

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Splashing a bit of water occasionally on your beard is much easier and quicker than shaving. It also is entirely free of charge.
    The best form of defending oneself is to run away if one is capable of doing so. If an opponent is close enough to tug your beard then you have made a fatal error in allowing the said opponent to get that close. A knee in the groin would free his grip as would a jab in the eyeball or throat.
    Indeed this is where the self defence umbrella comes into a play. A perfectly legal 'weapon' and practical too.
    It is the duty of the warrior/soldier/man to fight, not run away that is generally what cowards do. Please tell us how much combat or military experience you have had to come to these conclusions?
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    It is the duty of the warrior/soldier/man to fight, not run away that is generally what cowards do. Please tell us how much combat or military experience you have had to come to these conclusions?
    We were not discussing soldiers and warfare in the previous few posts but your fear of being grabbed by the beard in a fight. Do you get into many fights? I pointed out to you that if you find yourself in such a situation it is better to run away if you can. You save getting hurt or obtaining a criminal record.
    You asked me about "military experience". I would never have been so foolish as to volunteer myself as cannon fodder for the wars of the elite. It is a 'mug's game' as they say.
    Sooner be a 'coward' that runs away than just another statistic. It is always best to think with one's brains and not with one's balls.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    We were not discussing soldiers and warfare in the previous few posts but your fear of being grabbed by the beard in a fight.
    Well I don't have a "fear " of being grabbed by the beard, I'm just stating it has happened.

Do you get into many fights?
    Well as not much as I used to, but yes. I was quite the brawler in my younger days.

I pointed out to you that if you find yourself in such a situation it is better to run away if you can. You save getting hurt or obtaining a criminal record.
    You asked me about "military experience". I would never have been so foolish as to volunteer myself as cannon fodder for the wars of the elite. It is a 'mug's game' as they say.
    Sooner be a 'coward' that runs away than just another statistic. It is always best to think with one's brains and not with one's balls.
    This whole thread is about soldiers and warfare, what other point is there to being in the military than to fight? I usually don't do this, but your post reeks of words that cowards and pacifist use. So basically you have never been in the military and you don't like to fight, so you really don't have a good grasp on the subject matter of the thread. We have several threads here discussing the problems of men not being men, even to the point where they blame women for the downfalls of our race and culture, Yet here we have yet another example of unmanly behavior. Perhaps your user name does not fit you very well, might I suggest another?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    [SpearBrave]
    Well I don't have a "fear " of being grabbed by the beard, I'm just stating it has happened.
    Well, considering that you have a penchant for getting into fights you clearly made a tactical error in allowing your opponent to get so close that he could tug your beard. Did you lose most of your fights?

Spearbrave Well as not much as I used to, but yes. I was quite the brawler in my younger days.
    That is one way of getting a criminal record. Here in England that kind of behaviour is frowned upon and would normally attract a prison sentence (rightly so). A prison sentence would then affect one's ability to obtain gainful employment, particularly employment that entailed a level of responsibility.

Spearbrave
    This whole thread is about soldiers and warfare, what other point is there to being in the military than to fight?
    Why join in the first place and risk life and limb for a government that cares nothing for you as an individual or your race? Indeed why fight for the Zionist New World Order to begin with? The elite do not personally fight wars. They send the young men of the dispensable masses instead for they are viewed as mere cannon fodder. People have still not learned about the folly of war despite this being the 100th anniversary of WWI.

Spearbrave. I usually don't do this, but your post reeks of words that cowards and pacifist use.
    Yes I am a pacifist. I learned about the stupidity of war from my father who was a soldier in the British Army in WWII and from my mother relating to me my grandfather's experiences as a German soldier in WWI. I do not need to see war first hand to be repulsed by it. It solves nothing. It breeds hate and destroys young lives that could be put to more productive use. So yes I AM a 'pacifist'. And yes I would rather be 'red than dead'! However you make a huge mistake by labelling me a 'coward'. It takes more bravery to stand out from the crowd and refuse to fight than to go long with the herd. By the way I am not afraid of physical conflict as I have been trained in kick boxing. I can receive and give knocks. I simply do not see the point of looking for trouble in public. The best books on self defence advise you to avoid conflict and run away if you can. Your advice would lead to potentially someone dying or getting seriously injured with all the legal consequences that that entails!

Spearbrave So basically you have never been in the military and you don't like to fight,
    Correct, I have not been in the military as the military is there to put into practise Zionist policies throughout the world. I will not serve my enemy! See my previous comment regarding my experience as a kick boxer!

Spearbrave so you really don't have a good grasp on the subject matter of the thread.
    That is your opinion but we have yet to hear the exact details of your 'experience' apart from a tendency to 'brawl'.

Spearbrave
    We have several threads here discussing the problems of men not being men, even to the point where they blame women for the downfalls of our race and culture, Yet here we have yet another example of unmanly behavior. Perhaps your user name does not fit you very well, might I suggest another?
    That is an ad hominem remark. I prefer to use my intelligence first and my fists and feet last. It is what separates man, the intelligent man from the beast. There are already more than enough knuckle draggers in the 'movement' without adding any more. There is more to being a man than psychopathic violence.

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Well, considering that you have a penchant for getting into fights you clearly made a tactical error in allowing your opponent to get so close that he could tug your beard. Did you lose most of your fights?
    I don't see tactical error in using hand to hand combat, but I guess someone whom is too afraid to stand his ground would not see it that way.
    Yes, I won most of the fights I was in, especially against men who try use some form of practiced martial arts.

That is one way of getting a criminal record. Here in England that kind of behaviour is frowned upon and would normally attract a prison sentence (rightly so). A prison sentence would then affect one's ability to obtain gainful employment, particularly employment that entailed a level of responsibility.
    Now, we are getting a little closer to why we are failing in the West, men are not men anymore. Instead of getting into a fight some pussy calls the police.

Why join in the first place and risk life and limb for a government that cares nothing for you as an individual or your race? Indeed why fight for the Zionist New World Order to begin with? The elite do not personally fight wars. They send the young men of the dispensable masses instead for they are viewed as mere cannon fodder. People have still not learned about the folly of war despite this being the 100th anniversary of WWI.
    You join the military for training and experience, as far as risking life and limb you accept that going in. I think its safe to say Zionist New World Order counts on our people being pacifist and not standing up for ourselves.

Yes I am a pacifist. I learned about the stupidity of war from my father who was a soldier in the British Army in WWII and from my mother relating to me my grandfather's experiences as a German soldier in WWI. I do not need to see war first hand to be repulsed by it. It solves nothing. It breeds hate and destroys young lives that could be put to more productive use. So yes I AM a 'pacifist'. And yes I would rather be 'red than dead'! However you make a huge mistake by labelling me a 'coward'. It takes more bravery to stand out from the crowd and refuse to fight than to go long with the herd. By the way I am not afraid of physical conflict as I have been trained in kick boxing. I can receive and give knocks. I simply do not see the point of looking for trouble in public. The best books on self defence advise you to avoid conflict and run away if you can. Your advice would lead to potentially someone dying or getting seriously injured with all the legal consequences that that entails!
    How is being pacifist working when it comes to saving our people?

Correct, I have not been in the military as the military is there to put into practise Zionist policies throughout the world. I will not serve my enemy! See my previous comment regarding my experience as a kick boxer!
    So, you have nothing to justify your opinions on beards in the military you are just trolling threads.

That is your opinion but we have yet to hear the exact details of your 'experience' apart from a tendency to 'brawl'.
    I stated in this thread already that I had military experience and made rank in a combat group. I did not however earn my rank by being a coward.

That is an ad hominem remark. I prefer to use my intelligence first and my fists and feet last. It is what separates man, the intelligent man from the beast. There are already more than enough knuckle draggers in the 'movement' without adding any more. There is more to being a man than psychopathic violence.
    I did not realize I was part of any 'movement'? Did I miss the memo that says since I'm interested in preserving our people I have to be part of a group or movement? Being an intellectual is not going to be enough, you must be both. Sorry, but you are very wrong, you will never be man if you are afraid to use force when required.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    SpearBrave I don't see tactical error in using hand to hand combat, but I guess someone whom is too afraid to stand his ground would not see it that way.
    Another ad hominem. Keep doing it: you are showing your true colour. I am not "afraid to stand my ground" but it is a last, not a first resort. In your case getting into a fight appears to be your first and last resort and by the sound of it a hobby!

SpearBrave Yes, I won most of the fights I was in, especially against men who try use some form of practiced martial arts.
    Kick boxing unlike other martial arts is very, very practical I can assure you. However it requires an internal discipline. Despite having been in the army you seem to have a lack of self control. This surprises me. You will not win a fight however if you allow a man so close that he can tug your beard. Presumably those are the fights that you lost?

SpearBrave Now, we are getting a little closer to why we are failing in the West, men are not men anymore. Instead of getting into a fight some pussy calls the police.
    England is a very different place to the United States. For one thing we do not thrive on violence and saloon bar brawls. Your Cowboy films seem to be a reflection of the society in which you live. In this country there are Closed Circuit Televisions in most town and city centres and Police are quick to react. That kind of thuggish behaviour would invariably attract a prison sentence which will affect you for the rest of your life. Only an idiot would go looking for trouble and such idiots usually come to a sticky end.

SpearBrave
    You join the military for training and experience, as far as risking life and limb you accept that going in. I think its safe to say Zionist New World Order counts on our people being pacifist and not standing up for ourselves.
    The USA and its vassal State, the United Kingdom are part of that New World Order and their armed forces are there to implement Israeli foreign policy. They are Zionist in other words. If you were part of the US Army then you served a Zionist organisation. Joining the military in western countries is exactly what Tel Aviv wants you to do.

SpearBrave

How is being pacifist working when it comes to saving our people?
    How does fighting Zionist wars 'save our people'?
    Pacifism could have avoided dreadful European and World Wars where many millions of fine young men were injured and butchered for either a fake Christian 'god' or Zionist causes.

SpearBrave
    So, you have nothing to justify your opinions on beards in the military you are just trolling threads.
    My opinion is valid for it is formed from the opinions of real people (my father and grandfather) who fought in real wars, not pretend ones. I also have strong views on beards-mine is a real and manly one, not glorified stubble.

SpearBrave I stated in this thread already that I had military experience and made rank in a combat group. I did not however earn my rank by being a coward.
    I am still waiting to hear what 'wars' you have actually fought in and also how said 'wars' benefited the Aryan race? You are strangely silent on this. It is of course possible to spend decades in the Army and never fire a weapon in a war.

SpearBrave
    I did not realize I was part of any 'movement'? Did I miss the memo that says since I'm interested in preserving our people I have to be part of a group or movement? Being an intellectual is not going to be enough, you must be both. Sorry, but you are very wrong, you will never be man if you are afraid to use force when required.
    The term 'movement' was meant in its widest sense of European cultural preservation. I see too many bone heads and knuckle draggers on the Internet and real life who espouse either nationalist or racial views but lack the ability to articulate themselves. They are rightly the subject of mockery.

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 01:27 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Emmingen, Baden-Württemburg
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Taurus
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retail Sales Management
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    332 Posts
    What is a 'pretend war'? One where toy weapons are used an no one dies?
    American by birth, made of parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg.

Der Familie Rentz seit 1535 - Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Herr Rentz For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rentz View Post
    What is a 'pretend war'? One where toy weapons are used an no one dies?
    Wars which the 'west' have mainly experienced since the end of WWII-the majority being tiny in comparison. One could call most of them 'skirmishes', often fought remotely by cowards operating drones.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast