Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Germans: A Minority By 2060

Berlin Police: 210 Rapes from March to July, Half 50% of Cases Involve Migrants

According to statistics released by police in the German capital of Berlin, the city saw 210 rapes between March and July, an average of two rape cases per day.

The State Police criminal investigation unit, known in Germany as the Kripo, said that cases of serious rape in Berlin are surging, and of the 210 cases reported between March and July at least 50 of the victims were children below the age of 16. The Kripo also say that around half of the suspects in the rape cases come from a foreign background — far higher than the migrant population of Berlin, which amounts to around 30% of the city’s total residents, Focus reports.

Marcel Luthe, a member of the Free Democratic Party (FDP), commented on the statistics, saying: “The far disproportionate proportion of foreign suspects shows that the causes urgently need to be clarified and discussed transparently. And then effective crime prevention must be pursued.” Berlin has seen a steady rise in reported sex crimes in the last several years, with 2019 seeing 4,809 cases — up 15% form the year prior. One in five victims, 20%, is said to be under the age of 21 and over a third of the alleged perpetrators have been from migrant backgrounds.

The release of the statistics comes just weeks after a German court convicted and sentenced a group of migrants in the city of Freiburg for gang-raping a German teen girl over a period of four hours in 2018 after they had drugged her at a local nightclub. Eight of the men were Syrians, with others coming from Iraq, Afghanistan and one man being a German citizen. They were handed meagre sentences of three to five and a half years in prison. Since the height of the migrant crisis in 2015, rapes and sex attacks involving migrants have been a major issue in Germany and other countries. In Sweden, broadcaster SVT revealed in 2018 that migrants were behind
    56 per cent of rapes and attempted raped and represented eight-in-ten 80% of assault rape cases.

white women are responsible by not wearing hijab

30% of Berlin's population is now African and Middle Easterners? The death of Europe continues unabated.

“Migrants” try Muslims

I suspect it's closer to 90%. They're downplaying it for political purposes.

Berlin Police: 210 Rapes from March to July, Half of Cases Involve Migrants

05 VIII 2020.

Bolshie Merkel and her elite German comrades still demanding that Europe continues to accept these savages regardless of everything they do and always without debate, discussion or consensus.

Trump's new pick for ambassador to Germany accused Merkel of giving money to 'unwanted Muslim invaders' and said migrants want to turn Europe into 'an

Douglas Macgregor discussing national security issues in an appearance on Fox News on January 28.

Trump's new pick for ambassador to Germany Macgregor accused Merkel of giving money to 'unwanted Muslim invaders' and said migrants want to turn Europe into 'an Islamic state'

• President Donald Trump's nominee to be the next ambassador to Germany has said Berlin and the European Union are too welcoming to Muslims.

• In a series of comments unearthed by CNN, Douglas Macgregor said German Chancellor Angela Merkel was "more concerned about providing free services to millions of unwanted Muslim invaders" than funding the army.

• He also complained that the EU provided "very luxurious and extremely expensive welfare" to Muslim refugees during the migrant crisis.

• He claimed on multiple occasions that Muslim migrants wanted to take over Europe.

• Macgregor supports Trump's decision to withdraw nearly 12,000 troops from Germany and has said the US should no longer be what he describes as Berlin's "first responder."

• A regular guest on Fox News, he has promoted right-wing points of view.

President Donald Trump's pick for US ambassador to Germany has accused Chancellor Angela Merkel of prioritizing "unwanted Muslim invaders" over military spending and has said Muslim migrants want to turn Europe "into an Islamic state."

The White House on July 27 announced that Douglas Macgregor, a retired Army tank commander, was Trump's nominee to succeed Richard Grenell as the US ambassador to the European Union's largest economy, saying he is "widely recognized as an expert on force design and grand strategy." Macgregor, a frequent guest on Fox News, has accused both Germany and the EU's immigration policies of being too welcoming to Muslim migrants, claiming that they have "the goal of eventually turning Europe into an Islamic state."

In a series of comments unearthed by CNN, Macgregor in 2018 attacked Merkel's decision to welcome hundreds of thousands of refugees to Germany during the migrant crisis, claiming she was "more concerned about providing free services to millions of unwanted Muslim invaders, to be blunt, than it does about its own armed forces in the defense of its country."

He told a podcast that Germany was "spending money, but they have practically no armed forces, their army, their air force, both are terribly demoralized."

In 2015, Macgregor complained that the EU was providing what he called "very luxurious and extremely expensive welfare" to Muslim refugees during the migrant crisis and said "these people are not coming to assimilate or become Europeans — quite the opposite. They're coming to take over whatever they can get."

Similarly, in 2016, he said Muslim migrants were "not coming to assimilate and become part of Europe" but rather were "coming to benefit to consume and to establish themselves inside other people's countries with the goal of eventually turning Europe into an Islamic state." "That's a bad thing for the West," he continued. "It's a bad thing for Europeans."

Macgregor is an enthusiastic supporter of Trump's move to withdraw thousands of troops from Germany. In 2018, he told a podcast that the US should "make it clear" to Germany that "we are not going to be the first responder" and said "the Germans, like the Koreans and the Japanese, are tired of this American troop presence on their soil," calling for a "change our relationship with Germany in terms of military power." A year later he told Fox News: "We will continue to be allied and we will support, but we're not going to rush hundreds of thousands of troops to the Polish border to deal with the Russians.

"The Germans, thanks to us, don't feel obligated to defend themselves. And the president has simply said, 'Look, why should the American taxpayer defend you if you aren't willing to defend yourself?'"

Macgregor is inheriting a strained US relationship with Germany

His appointment comes amid months of tension between Washington and Berlin after Merkel's government reacted angrily to Trump's decision to withdraw nearly 12,000 troops from Germany. Johann Wadephul, a senior figure in Merkel's Christian Democratic Union party, said: "We expect our leading ally to act as a model, with orientation and balance — not maximum pressure. You don't treat partners like this." Peter Beyer, Germany's coordinator of transatlantic cooperation, said the move was "completely unacceptable."

A report published last week by a London-based think tank, the Royal United Services Institute, said Germany no longer believed it could expect the US's help against threats posed by Russia and China. The report said Germany "is on the frontline" of the West's efforts to repel interference from the Kremlin and Beijing but "with President Donald Trump well into his fourth year as president, it no longer feels it can rely on the US to underpin its security."

Andreas Michaelis, Germany's ambassador to the UK, recently told Business Insider that "shortcomings" in Germany's relationship with the US meant that working with the Trump administration was "not easy." "With all the shortcomings in terms of information policy, and things being decided without consultation, this untidiness that has crept into the relationship is something that worries us," Michaelis said.

Macgregor has expressed views on other major issues in European geopolitics that fall outside the mainstream. In 2014, weeks after Russia illegally annexed the Ukrainian region of Crimea, he told the Kremlin-owned media outlet Russia Today that eastern and southern Ukrainians were "clearly Russian" and "should be allowed to join Russia" — a position not reflected in US foreign policy.

During his appearances on Fox News, Macgregor has also promoted right-wing points of view. In June 2019, Macgregor said Democrats were plotting to alter the demographics of the US for electoral advantage, echoing the Great Replacement far-right dogma claiming that progressives are secretly plotting to replace white Americans with nonwhite Americans. Macgregor in December made allegations about George Soros, the Jewish financier who is a frequent target of conspiracy theories in both the US and Europe.

Douglas Macgregor attacked Merkel's immigration policy ...

07 VIII 2020.

accused both Germany and the EU's immigration policies of being too welcoming to Muslim migrants, claiming that they have "the goal of eventually turning Europe into an Islamic state."
    - same as the Demorats in the USA and every left wing democratic political party in the West who ludicrously see them as 'voters'.

Super Bolshevik gangster Merkel and her cronies acts as if this ethnic destruction of Germany is a honourable and heroic deed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 11:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdmesser View Post

accused both Germany and the EU's immigration policies of being too welcoming to Muslim migrants, claiming that they have "the goal of eventually turning Europe into an Islamic state."
    - same as the Demorats in the USA and every left wing democratic political party in the West who ludicrously see them as 'voters'.

Super Bolshevik gangster Merkel and her cronies acts as if this ethnic destruction of Germany is a honourable and heroic deed.
    I'd say that's an overstatement.

The leftist/globalitiarian goal is to turn White countries away from being homogeneous nation state and transform them into irreversibly dysfunctional societies. Once they have some real economic troubles, they'll perpetually will have conflicts (with ethnic undertones). Sure they already have that , but are in denial of by blaming autochthon folk's racism.With a real crisis, they'll have to suspend what's left of democracy, free speech, free political activity and the market economy and transform their states into globalitarian dictatorship "to secure democracy and diversity" of course.

Assume that it will only get worse and the people's pleasing exercises, which make the economics more problematic in the long run anyway, will not sustain the peace on its own anymore. And that will make people call for "more control" to restore social peace and prosperity. Which I presume is in the making as can be seen from the "Great Reset".

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Jórvíking
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Wolds & Dales
    Subrace
    Nordish
    Y-DNA
    R-YP355
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Docker
    Politics
    Hardrådeætta i 1066
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts
    These politicians want Mad Max and Waterworld wastelands which they can rule over. They will use any means necessary to bring us to our knees in infamy, solely for their own glory. But hey, they're all about "good causes"...

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 04:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    I lived in Germany, but my German friends openly discussed problems why they did not have children or have only one child. Your government over-taxes too much as they do not give enough benefits or returns to cover the true costs of raising 2 to 3 children. Your overall tax burden is too high at younger age (less salary) with children. Germans rent mostly so you have to find a newer apartment or home to gradually increase with the family size, meaning major rent increases. If you marry late, you have less children since this is a natural form of birth control without using contraceptives. Raising children in very small areas with little parks and access to open spaces will drive you "nuts" after a while. Germans who traveled US and Canada always admired the size, openness, and US National parks. They can't get over the space and distances! So, we have more places to build and develop smaller CO, ID or WY towns to small cities and "spread out" into uninhabited lands. "Whites" here continue to build newer towns out of scratch, but they don't "colonize" much old dying US towns since Mexicans tend to target those areas now. But our newer cities lack good support services and education.

I lived in Germany for some years, and yes, I spoke and read some German. I taught basic German to my children here in the US, but again, we do not have a large need for it here. I have relatives in Europe, and we have dual citizenship. So, we can go anywhere at this time in the EU. My relatives in Europe can speak and read three Germanic languages. Plus, my children are at the "right" age to learn a second Germanic language fluently. It depends where we go.

Again, we live in mostly a nonwhite area for the time being, based on job commitments, and cannot enjoy living in the supposedly "Anglosphere" when 80% of the city is nonwhite. I'm not living in the past or through "American Exceptionalism." If I travel another 200-300 miles, the cities are all less than half "White." Most of our larger US cities have had a radical shift in ethnic population. My children don't deserve this, and I think it's irresponsible for us to stay here since I don't agree with the current changes. To sadly say, there is no "Anglosphere" (unlike Canada or Australia) in over half the US cities and now some States, and it explains to a certain degree the "anti-whiteness" movements in the US metro areas, schools and media. The nonwhites want something like land, political power, and dominance. The "Whites' here who join these protests want to acculturate to "them" and deny their ethnicity for personal gains.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterland For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 11:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterland View Post
    I lived in Germany, but my German friends openly discussed problems why they did not have children or have only one child. Your government over-taxes too much as they do not give enough benefits or returns to cover the true costs of raising 2 to 3 children. Your overall tax burden is too high at younger age (less salary) with children. Germans rent mostly so you have to find a newer apartment or home to gradually increase with the family size, meaning major rent increases. If you marry late, you have less children since this is a natural form of birth control without using contraceptives. Raising children in very small areas with little parks and access to open spaces will drive you "nuts" after a while. Germans who traveled US and Canada always admired the size, openness, and US National parks. They can't get over the space and distances! So, we have more places to build and develop smaller CO, ID or WY towns to small cities and "spread out" into uninhabited lands. "Whites" here continue to build newer towns out of scratch, but they don't "colonize" much old dying US towns since Mexicans tend to target those areas now. But our newer cities lack good support services and education.
    I get that overtaxing can be a problem not only for younger people. As far as I understand it in Germany, but also several other countries, the practice is income tax on the one hand, which go directly to the governments pockets, but also a system of compulsory insurances for unemployment, healthcare, pensionfunds, etc. etc. The cost for those are "shared" by the employee and the employer, as if attribution does make any difference (So it's actually a deception against the employees by the politicians.) Be it as it may. The burden starts at an early age and is also postponed through the life of working people. It doesn't matter, if there is "progressive taxation", since higher taxes are simply transposed towards the buyers of goods and that way the burden is distributed over the larger regional or national economy.
    Even, if people did not pay taxes, the fact that others are taxed will come to them via the pricing system. Sounds complicated? It's actually simple: Higher Taxes = Higher cost burden on the poor. In effect that purchasing power of private citizens is diminished via taxation. Now the statist argument is here that the taxes are used to "create" public goods. But does anyone seriously believe that 50% - 70% of production are really needed to provide public goods and service? Not? Me neither.

Be it as it may. Young families would not earn enough money to sustain a middle class lifestyle, if they had more than 2 children. Which they actually could, if it wasn' for taxation. But I also see a lot of "social and cultural" pressure here. There is a number of things I could see there that may work on people between the ages of 16 and 36.
    - You are expected to dress in a certain way, attend certain entertainment and spend money on a larger number of consumer goods to be considered "hip" by your peers.
    - To be considered more than a looser, you need to be educated up to a certain level. That means either a college education or some post-school vocational qualification to advance in your company, you'll have to put in extra hours and "be flexible".
    - Unlike in the past that pressure isn't limited to the male gender, but females are expected to be "competetive" with males.
    - You want to "enjoy your Youth".

Sure there is more in terms of this. But I think we get the picture. You need/want to consume and that costs money. Earning money or being able to earn later consumes time. That time as well as the money for expenditure competes with money and time for children. Of whom each of them needs to be spend money for food, clothing, toys and yes they need to be attended to. The later attention seeking will be bigger with kids that aren't frequently disciplined, which nowadays is a big no-no to many.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112