Thread: Former Catalan Prime Minister Jordi Pujol explained the perils of miscegenation

Last Online
    Saturday, February 10th, 2007 @ 03:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid/Med
    Extreme European Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Former Catalan Prime Minister Jordi Pujol explained the perils of miscegenation

The former Catalan Prime Minister Jordi Pujol (right wing-side) explained yesterday the perils of the non-European miscegenation in my country, Catalonia. The old Nationalist Catalan politician said that an uncontrolled non-European immigration to Catalonia can represent the end of the Catalan nation as an European nation. Pujol said openly this, but many Catalans think it too. The speakers of the Catalan Separatist National party ERC (left wing-side) positioned with Mr.Pujol point of view while the Spaniard "unionist" parties settled in Catalonia (from the Communists to the Right wing-side) are against the Catalan Nationalist positions against the immigration.

This one confirms the Catalan Nationalist suspicious that the Spaniard authorities propulsed the non-European immigration to my country to kill the Catalan nation.

Shame on Spain!

Account Inactive dazed&confused's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, January 4th, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Politics
    rock'n'roll
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Former Catalan Prime Minister Jordi Pujol explained the perils of miscegenation

How many full-blooded Catalans currently live in Catalunya?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid/Med
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Former Catalan Prime Minister Jordi Pujol explained the perils of miscegenation

Quote Originally Posted by dazed&confused
    How many full-blooded Catalans currently live in Catalunya?
    It's not a simple question about the number of "full-blooded" Catalans live now in my country. Catalonia has a long history of European migrations and many peoples settled here like the Greeks, Romans, Germanics, Celtics, Franks, Goths and recently Genoeses, Frenchs, Occitans or Spanish. In fact, the influence of Arabs or Phoenicians in Catalonia was very little. But now we are against the uncontrolled non-European immigration ruled by the Spaniard authorities against my nation. Do you know that the Spanish government flet planes freely to carry illegal Negroes settled in the Canary Islands to Barcelona?. It's an organized Spanish plan to kill my White proud people. Nothing new at all because Franco used a Moor Guard and for example José Luis Roberto, the leader of an extreme right-wing Spanish Nationalist party called España2000 has a Negro fiancée. Hahaha these Spaniards are hilarious!

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid/Med
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Combatent
    It's not a simple question about the number of "full-blooded" Catalans live now in my country. Catalonia has a long history of European migrations and many peoples settled here like the Greeks, Romans, Germanics, Celtics, Franks, Goths and recently Genoeses, Frenchs, Occitans or Spanish. In fact, the influence of Arabs or Phoenicians in Catalonia was very little. But now we are against the uncontrolled non-European immigration ruled by the Spaniard authorities against my nation. Do you know that the Spanish government flet planes freely to carry illegal Negroes settled in the Canary Islands to Barcelona?. It's an organized Spanish plan to kill my White proud people. Nothing new at all because Franco used a Moor Guard and for example José Luis Roberto, the leader of an extreme right-wing Spanish Nationalist party called España2000 has a Negro fiancée. Hahaha these Spaniards are hilarious!
    If you read the Spaniard Nationalists forums can see easily that the Spaniards are happy with the non-Whire mixing of Catalonia:

http://www.elzapatazo.com/modules.ph...ewtopic&t=5285

One of they said this one:

" (...) Si de algo me alegra la inundación que sufre España de inmigrantes es que estas regiones independentistas tienen que luchar por doble. Integrar a los que se les vienen y separarse de España. Toma ya. (...)"

translate: "(...) I'm happy with the foreigner immigrants in Spain because the separatist zones of Spain are now fighting against us and now they have the immigration problem. It's all folk's!"

No comment: these are the Spaniard Nationalist ideology against the Catalans.
    Last edited by Combatent; Tuesday, August 24th, 2004 at 08:40 PM.

Account Inactive dazed&confused's Avatar
    Last Online
    Monday, January 4th, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Politics
    rock'n'roll
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I read that many Spaniards from other regions migrated in Catalunya in search of work in the last decades. That's why I asked how many Catalans are actually of catalan descent. Since at least some generations ago or something, don't mind of Greeks and Romans!

Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid/Med
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dazed&confused
    I read that many Spaniards from other regions migrated in Catalunya in search of work in the last decades. That's why I asked how many Catalans are actually of catalan descent. Since at least some generations ago or something, don't mind of Greeks and Romans!
    Actually more than 2/3 of inhabitants of the Catalan countries has the Catalan as a mother tongue. It's a fact that many Spaniards migrated in Catalonia in the last decades and they mixed in many degrees with the old Catalans. But this is not the problem: many of the Catalan members of the Nationalist or Separatist Catalan parties are from Spanish origins. It's not a problem because we are all European. The perils of the miscegenation cames when many non-European illegal migrants can settled here without respect for our heritage and language. Don't forget that we are a stateless nation and many foreigners speaking Spanish is a great trouble for us.

We criticized the behaviour of the Spanish authorities in this affaire: they encourage for sure the non-European migration to Catalonia to destroy my country.