Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Negro and its Relationship to God

golfball

Exclamation Even your research points this out

Originally posted by Kalos

Modern man (Homo sapiens sapiens) existed in Europe since the Upper Paleolithic. The modern day "Upper Paleolithic" survivors include the Brunn, Borreby, Alpine (probably) and Phalian (possibly) racial sub-types.
    Members of the Mediterranean race had entered Europe by the Mesolithic and were settled by 8500bc.
    By 6000bc Mediterranean "Old Europeans" had attained an impressive level of organization and culture in the Balkans.

Even by your research, cultured civilization only goes back about 5,500 to 6,000 years.

About the time of the appearance of Adam!

I will offer a link to another thread on this issue that includes illustrations and graphs:

forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1631

We call these other older race creatures, Pre-adamites.

Purifier

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 03:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

<< Even by your research, cultured civilization only goes back about 5,500 to 6,000 years. >>

No, 6,000bc was 8,000 years ago. Traces of this same cultural complex actually reach back to 7,000bc, or 9,000 years ago. That right there shows homo sapiens sapiens in Europe 3,000 years earlier than you at first believed. And the physical evidence shows them to have been principally of a mediterranean ("white") racial type.
    The Mesolithic age stretches further back than this. White (mediterranean) types were in Europe - at the latest - something like 11,000 years ago. And the Upper Paleolithic of course goes further back still.

6,000 years ago would be 4,000bc. True, this seems to be about the time in which proto-Indo-Europeans entered Europe via the Balkans. So you are onto something there. But the fact remains that "white" people (mediterraneans, alpines, and UP types at the very least) existed in Europe far prior to 4,000bc.
    I'll take a look at your thread, though, and write back later. Thanks : )
    Last edited by Azdaja; Tuesday, January 21st, 2003 at 10:56 AM.

golfball

Smile In agreement

No, 6,000bc was 8,000 years ago. Traces of this same cultural complex actually reach back to 7,000bc, or 9,000 years ago.
    I know that, and you are right also. The only difference may be in the different way we gather facts.
    I also use the Bible when I point out culture, as opposed to a level of civilization and that civilization's ability to build and create.

Yes, there were animals and creatures and beasts here before White mankind.

Science and the Bible is in full agreement on this.

The determination of today's modern interpetation to the origin of mankind ( taken as including all racial colors and aspects of species as mankind ) will come in conflict with the Bible and older, specie and race seperate, ideals.

This is where there would be conflict and different ideals. For the sake of history and recent historical precident, if one would balance their understanding of newly interpeted, politically correct history with what was known in the past by astute observation and technique, there is a chance to see some correlation between the past definition of modern mankind and what is offered today as the proper way to understand the politically correct origins of mankind, (which by this definition includes negroes and lower races as equals) in its definition to the origins of man.

That right there shows homo sapiens sapiens in Europe 3,000 years earlier than you at first believed.
    Again, I do not disagree with you. I just believe that those who you refer to are what we call Pre-adamites, and this is what the Bible says that Cain, who slew his brother Able, took a wife from and raised children and built a city, all before Adam and Eve had another child.

Genesis 4
    9. And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: am I my brother's keeper?
    10. And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
    11. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
    12. When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
    13. And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
    14. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
    15. And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
    16. And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
    17. And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

The Bible says that there is someone other than the White adamic race in existence at this time. The Bible confirms what science has said all along! Cain, of the White race, found a wife from among these pre-adamite creatures.

And the physical evidence shows them to have been principally of a mediterranean ("white") racial type.
    Here again, even the area is in agreement.

The Mesolithic age stretches further back than this. White (mediterranean) types were in Europe - at the latest - something like 11,000 years ago. And the Upper Paleolithic of course goes further back still.
    Remember, creatures back then did not share our skeletal structure or even look like us as we look today.

We are very different from what you are refering to as "man"

Those creatures did not have a civilized culture anymore than a pack of wolves. They were accustomed to simple facets of survival as food gathering and shelter from extremities. Their evolvement did not go farther than that for many years, untill the advent of God's creation, Adam.

6,000 years ago would be 4,000bc. True, this seems to be about the time in which proto-Indo-Europeans entered Europe via the Balkans. So you are onto something there. But the fact remains that "white" people (mediterraneans, alpines, and UP types at the very least) existed in Europe far prior to 4,000bc.
    I'll take a look at your thread, though, and write back later. Thanks : )
    No problem! The closer that you examine things, the clearer it becomes.
    Last edited by golfball; Tuesday, January 21st, 2003 at 05:09 PM.

Purifier

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Well I don't need to comment on much of this, as it seems we are in agreement so far as the "facts" go.
    The only thing I have to take issue with you on is where you refer to Upper Paleolithic (UP) types thusly:

"Remember, creatures back then did not share our skeletal structure or even look like us as we look today."

This is not true. Cro-Magnon man was just as much Homo sapiens as you and I are. If you believe that the modern-day UP survivors - such as Brunns, Borrebys, and Alpines - are non-human, or not as evolved as other types of man, then you are essentially writing off large numbers of white european people.

As far as your beliefs go: I am vaguely familiar with Christian Identity, and find it interesting although I'm not in agreement with it's teachings. The idea that the serpent of Eden impregnated Eve is actually taught in the Qabalah (Jewish mysticism), which you may find interesting.
    One of my biggest problems with CI - which maybe you could address - can be found on this thread:

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.p...0&pagenumber=2

golfball

Smile I will try...

I will get with you on the Upper - Paleolithic issue shortly, as for present ideals, I am what can be noted as Old Time Gospel Baptist.
    Christian Identity encompasses European and Christian in what is known as Christian Identity. If I can, I will try to address some of what you alluded to in the other thread.

CI claims that Germanic people or all "white people" (depending on the version you read about) are the descendants of the lost tribes of Israel.
    Yes, to a certain extant.

Christian Identity also acknowledges pre adamites and other peoples that existed before Adam and were already in number by the time that Able was slain by his brother, Cain.

But basic history shows that:
    1) By 1850bc the Germanic people already inhabited southern Scandinavia yet,
    Again, that is what we call pre-adamites.

2) The Israelites did not enter Egypt (where they were enslaved for a number of years only to be released into the desert, which they then trod through for 40 years before reaching what became known as Israel) until about this time and
    The House of Israel entered Egypt at the behest of Joseph at or about 1707 B.C.

3) The hebrew state didnt split into 2 kingdoms (Israel and Judah) until sometimes in the 900's bc.
    975 B.C.
    In I Kings chapter 12:
    19. So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.

This is where the split occurs.

So how the hell could the Israelites and Germanics be the same people?
    The White race originates from the White Adamic line and the White race migrated into area now known as Germany from the south.

Purifier

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Ok, then it seems you are actually stating that there are two "types" of "white" person: "pre-adamite" (UP through Indo-European invasions) and "Adamite".
    If I've got this correct, then let me ask: How do you tell the difference between the two types?

golfball

Post Here...

Ok, then it seems you are actually stating that there are two "types" of "white" person: "pre-adamite" (UP through Indo-European invasions) and "Adamite".
    If I've got this correct, then let me ask: How do you tell the difference between the two types?
    Why don't you post a picture of your upper paleolithic fellow that you are using in reference and I can give you a much better comparison and understanding of where I am coming from.

I may be stepping in the wrong direction, so as not to seem in arrogance, I would like to share reference on this as well.

Purifier

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The "Upper Paleolithic survivors" include the Brunn, Borreby, Alpine, and some say Phalian types. You can find many picture of these types here:

http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/index2.htm

This is a really good site. You can go to "site search" and type in "Brunn" or whatever, and a list of links will appear, many including photographs.

Now also keep in mind that by 1707bc all of the European races already existed and were living in Europe, UP types and otherwise.
    This is why I really question groups like Aryan Nations. The things they say just cannot be true. Take a look at a map of Europe/Anatolia dated to - lets say - 825bc (this is because I have an atlas showing these areas at this date, lol). You'll note that Europe is filled with Indo-European speakers, and as anthropology shows, these Indo-Europeans were just as white as you and I are.
    Now take a look at Israel and Judah. Look how small they are! Even if the lost tribes of Israel migrated to Europe, they would have been utterly engulfed - racially - by the Europeans. The only way they could have avoided this would be by keeping themselves totally segregated from the - white - natives.
    So what does this mean?
    1) If they were engulfed and assimiliated, their particular racial type is now extinct...as in the case of the atlanto-mediterraneans of Britain.
    2) If they remained segregated, then only very few Europeans are of this "Chosen" race. We're talking under 1%.

Basically, from what I've read, history and anthropology do not support the CI viewpoint. But I am always willing to look at things in a different way, and I try not to attack the beliefs of other people in a malicious way.

golfball

Thumbs Down An outstanding site!

Yes, it is quite a site and I must admit that I am suprised, yet, these racial types were not around as we see them today.

What we see today are what became of the integration between adamites and pre adamites.

Here is a comparison with ancient races and look at the difference,
    Last edited by golfball; Wednesday, January 22nd, 2003 at 09:48 PM.

Purifier

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

<< Here is a comparison with ancient races and look at the difference, >>

Unfortunantly your attachment did not fully load.

<< these racial types were not around as we see them today. >>

By the Iron Age, they pretty much were. Take a look at Carlton Coons book, "The Races of Europe", which you can find on that site.
    All of the European races existed in Europe prior to any possible migration of Israelites.

<< What we see today are what became of the integration between adamites and pre adamites. >>

I am open to the possibility that the lost tribes migrated to Europe, but to say that the European types of today are the result of adamite + pre-adamite intergration is just not possible.
    Like I said, take a look at a map of Europe/Anatolia circa 9th century BC. Israel and Judah are so small, any "lost tribesmen" who ventured into Europe and mixed with the natives would have been racially wiped out of existance. They would not have made any noticeable dent on the racial makeup of the European population. They were just too small in number.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast