Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Aryans: White Trash Cucks

Aryans are the Shiite minority of Mohammedanism, bent over and grabbing their ankles before the Semitic Arab Sunni majority. If Semitic Jews have any place in Christendom, it's always been in the minority. I don't see the point of worshipping Aryan identity when it was bested by the Macedonian Alexander long before any Semites took over--the Jews were treated quite "nicely" by Antiochus IV Epiphanes (I approve! ), compared to the worthless Sasanians before the Arabs.

Only Hinduism and offshoots fit the Neopagan profile, so the "Indogermanische" construct works for this goal in mind, because no other group of Indo-European hasn't already been converted to Christianity. "Indokeltische" works in a similar fashion. My point is to repudiate the Aryans as basically just "White trash" degenerates compared to either Christians or Hindus. It's hard to get all worked up about Jews when we are not in the position of the Aryans vis a vis Arabs and never have been. Jews are our Aryans, making us comparable to Arabs, considering the population dynamics.

Last Online
    Monday, June 4th, 2018 @ 06:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland,Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I read this at least 3 times and still have no idea what you're trying to say.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Etain For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 04:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baorn View Post
    Aryans are the Shiite minority of Mohammedanism,
    bent over and grabbing their ankles before the Semitic Arab Sunni majority.

If Semitic Jews have any place in Christianity, it's always been in the minority.

I don't see the point of worshipping Aryan identity when it was bested by the Macedonian Alexander
    long before any Semites took over--the Jews were treated quite "nicely" by Antiochus IV Epiphanes ,
    compared to the worthless Sasanians who existed before the Arabs.

Only Hinduism and offshoots fit the Neopagan profile,
    so the "Indogermanische" construct works for this goal in mind,
    because no other group of Indo-European hasn't already been converted to Christianity.

"Indokeltische" works in a similar fashion.
    My point is to repudiate the Aryans as basically just "White trash" degenerates
    compared to either Christians or Hindus.

It's hard to get all worked up about Jews when we are not in the position
    of the Aryans vis a vis Arabs and never have been.

Jews are our Aryans, making us comparable to Arabs, considering the population dynamics.
    Hope, that this provocative text is now "readable" and "understandable" .

My opinion is, that the label "Arier" or "Aryan" names some folks in Iran, and I do not steal labels and brand names.
    Aryan is for people in A-Iran, but not for me.

And the label "Indo" suggests, Roma Gypsies would be my "brethren" from Pakistan, India, Banghladesh.
    And I am not in a paid job that investigates on "Indo-Indians" , "Caucasians" and these like;
    paid job therefore, because of psychological substitution for being forced to analyze nonsense.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uwe Jens Lornsen For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, June 9th, 2018 @ 02:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish, half Germanic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    Esoteric Hitlerism
    Religion
    Esoteric Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Only Hinduism and offshoots fit the Neopagan profile. My point is to repudiate the Aryans as basically just "White trash" degenerates compared to either Christians or Hindus.
    What about the revitalisation of Herrn Adolf Hitler as a Vishnic avatar and bringing it to Europe? Christianity is Judaism with a few sprinklings of Greek thought. I am not sure it is correct for Europeans to follow it any longer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ossianicgermanic For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English/British, part Irish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Sussex Sussex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    warehouse work, arts and crafts
    Politics
    Tribalism, Anarcho-Primitivism
    Religion
    Traditionalist Pagan/heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    This is incomprehensible nonsense, I don't even know where to start.

- Are you actually trying to argue we should idealise Jews instead of Aryans? If so, lolololololol....

I'll make a few points on this topic anyway and hope it relates to whatever argument you were trying to make:

- Christians are the white trash degenerates of Europe. They are spiritually impotent and completely out of touch with any meaningful religious practice or ancestor worship. This is why prehistoric heritage sites, stone circles etc. are neglected, forgotten, and considered worthless, just "unimportant rocks". They don't get it, because they feel nothing, and understand nothing. This is why they need to build massive, elaborate churches and cathedrals, they rely on flair and style over substance, look for divinity in intricate architecture and "holy" books instead, because they can no longer find any real divinity or spiritual connection to their ancestors in themselves. It's sad.
    - Aryans are indeed not worth idealising. The culture that originated around the Eastern European/"Eurasian" steppes, which is what all European culture and peoples link back to, is worth idealising. This is the culture that birthed the noble, brilliant nomadic tribes like the Scythians, and the other then still European Iranian tribes. It is he we find the roots of the noble Slavic and Nordic peoples. Aryans weren't really called Aryans until they were in Iran and starting to move East. When they got to India what did the oh-so-superior Aryans do? They mixed themselves out of existence. The Aryans are a joke, the race traitors of history. Much of what is now former Europe was mixed out of existence through no fault of their own (thanks to masses of invading Arabs, Turks, etc.), but the Aryans chose to migrate East and breed with dark, undeniably foreign Indians.
    - As for Hinduism and Christianity being better examples compared to these "degenerates", I already made my point about Christianity clear, also, do you have no idea where Hinduism comes from? At the core of Hinduism is the Vedic tradition and scripts, sure it is a merging of Vedic culture and native Indian culture, but at its core it was imported into India by the Aryans. Hinduism is Aryan. As for Hinduism's value, as one of the oldest continuously practised pagan faiths, Hinduism has very little value or meaning, it's drifted so far from its original use and purpose. I guess when a religion has next to nothing to do with the native populace it ceases to have any real meaning. At least East Asians are still part European, and part Neanderthal, so their religion does have some meaning, but Indians have nothing in common with us, apart from this diluted culture and language. Hinduism is interesting, Buddhism is interesting, but neither contain anything good that we cannot find in European culture. Time to end orientalism. I do however find far eastern philosophy and tradition very interesting, but I still wouldn't use this to substitute what is supposedly missing in European tradition.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sigebrond For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    I read this at least 3 times and still have no idea what you're trying to say.
    Aryans are unworthy of emulation and admiration, ever since they were assimilated by the Arabs, although Aryans left a great legacy in Asia. The imperial system of multiculturalism began with the Aryans and this was copied by Greeks, Romans and Franks. Degeneracy is occasioned by obsession with the Aryans, rather than keeping to ourselves and living our own way. Aryans are the minority in Islam, like how Semites are the minority in Christianity. Hinduism and Buddhism are Indo-European faiths practiced by non-Whites all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    Hope, that this provocative text is now "readable" and "understandable" .

My opinion is, that the label "Arier" or "Aryan" names some folks in Iran, and I do not steal labels and brand names.
    Aryan is for people in A-Iran, but not for me.

And the label "Indo" suggests, Roma Gypsies would be my "brethren" from Pakistan, India, Banghladesh.
    And I am not in a paid job that investigates on "Indo-Indians" , "Caucasians" and these like;
    paid job therefore, because of psychological substitution for being forced to analyze nonsense.
    Well, we as Germanic folks have closer relationships with Celts, Romans and Greeks than we do with Indo-Aryans, because we're all Centum and they are Satem, more like Balto-Slavs and other Eastern Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by ossianicgermanic View Post
    What about the revitalisation of Herrn Adolf Hitler as a Vishnic avatar and bringing it to Europe? Christianity is Judaism with a few sprinklings of Greek thought. I am not sure it is correct for Europeans to follow it any longer.
    I'd rather acclaim Ragnar Lodbrok as an avatar of Odinist divinity, than some poseur charlatan like Hitler. Au contraire: Christianity is theologically, ecclesiastically, ritualistically and thematically Indo-European, only the setting is Semitic. Change the names and locations, for it will leave you with Indo-European schematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigebrond View Post
    This is incomprehensible nonsense, I don't even know where to start.

- Are you actually trying to argue we should idealise Jews instead of Aryans? If so, lolololololol....

I'll make a few points on this topic anyway and hope it relates to whatever argument you were trying to make:

- Christians are the white trash degenerates of Europe. They are spiritually impotent and completely out of touch with any meaningful religious practice or ancestor worship. This is why prehistoric heritage sites, stone circles etc. are neglected, forgotten, and considered worthless, just "unimportant rocks". They don't get it, because they feel nothing, and understand nothing. This is why they need to build massive, elaborate churches and cathedrals, they rely on flair and style over substance, look for divinity in intricate architecture and "holy" books instead, because they can no longer find any real divinity or spiritual connection to their ancestors in themselves. It's sad.
    - Aryans are indeed not worth idealising. The culture that originated around the Eastern European/"Eurasian" steppes, which is what all European culture and peoples link back to, is worth idealising. This is the culture that birthed the noble, brilliant nomadic tribes like the Scythians, and the other then still European Iranian tribes. It is he we find the roots of the noble Slavic and Nordic peoples. Aryans weren't really called Aryans until they were in Iran and starting to move East. When they got to India what did the oh-so-superior Aryans do? They mixed themselves out of existence. The Aryans are a joke, the race traitors of history. Much of what is now former Europe was mixed out of existence through no fault of their own (thanks to masses of invading Arabs, Turks, etc.), but the Aryans chose to migrate East and breed with dark, undeniably foreign Indians.
    - As for Hinduism and Christianity being better examples compared to these "degenerates", I already made my point about Christianity clear, also, do you have no idea where Hinduism comes from? At the core of Hinduism is the Vedic tradition and scripts, sure it is a merging of Vedic culture and native Indian culture, but at its core it was imported into India by the Aryans. Hinduism is Aryan. As for Hinduism's value, as one of the oldest continuously practised pagan faiths, Hinduism has very little value or meaning, it's drifted so far from its original use and purpose. I guess when a religion has next to nothing to do with the native populace it ceases to have any real meaning. At least East Asians are still part European, and part Neanderthal, so their religion does have some meaning, but Indians have nothing in common with us, apart from this diluted culture and language. Hinduism is interesting, Buddhism is interesting, but neither contain anything good that we cannot find in European culture. Time to end orientalism. I do however find far eastern philosophy and tradition very interesting, but I still wouldn't use this to substitute what is supposedly missing in European tradition.
    We as Indo-Europeans have the same position in the majority vis a vis Jews in the minority, that Arabs have in Islam regarding the Aryans. Funny how you attack legit Indo-Aryans but hold Honorary Aryans on a pedestal. I'm not one to celebrate Scythians and Slavs, but they are the closest kin to those you dislike in the Subcontinent. Indo-Aryans are just Eastern Greco-Romans and have as much or little in common with origins as Celto-Germanics and Balto-Slavics. Personally, I'm more impressed with the Hindu and Buddhist cultures of Indochina and Indonesia than Japanese, Koreans, Mongolians and Chinese. I'm flattered with the sizes of Angkor Wat and Borobudur. Those are evidence of love for our Eastern pagan cousins. It's funny how much some people hate secular Jews who repudiate their own heritage for Buddhism, seriously or not. Early Christianity was formed by both Perso-Hellenistic Jews and Gentiles in the pre-Roman period, who tried to assimilate Jewry into Gentile society, ultimately abandoning Moses for Christ as Paul did, but mostly failed and some elements of Gentile ecumenical outreach with them remain despite the dearth of Semitic membership in Christendom (notwithstanding Copts, Ethiopians and Assyrians).

There's nothing wrong with assimilating those who adore us, which was the original purpose of imperialism, but we can and have bit off more than we can chew. The present status of Aryans is evident of failure. Even if it is in the West, we should count Indo-Aryan successes in Asia to be of some account. It's quite different when the Aryans would rather be slaves to the Arabs than embrace their own culture, as non-Aryans do habitually prostrate themselves before Indo-Europeans in Asia. Christianity doesn't put Gentiles in the same place respective of Jewry, that Islam does. It's the exact opposite. In fact, there's a striking similarity between Hindu, Buddhist and Christian assimilation of non-Whites.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 10:03 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Well, we as Germanic folks have closer relationships with Celts, Romans and Greeks than we do with Indo-Aryans, because we're all Centum and they are Satem, more like Balto-Slavs and other Eastern Europeans.
    This argument is at least a hundred years old - and was somewhat shattered by the discovery of the Tocharian languages, which are further East than anything else and there's no way to. Likewise, it was somewhat shattered by the fact that the Anatolian languages, most notably Hethitic, were Centum languages.

The sheer idea we're somewhat culturally more closely related to Hethites than to Slavs, whose Urheimat isn't far off the traditional settling places of Germanics, is folly. Culture isn't a constant that suddenly ceased to be influential towards each other even if it turned out there was a Centum/Satem-split some 4,000 or more years ago.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    How do Western Europeans have a greater relationship with Indo-Iranians, than Armenians and Balto-Slavs, for instance?

Furthermore, it's indeed ironic how the mighty Aryans have left a spiritual legacy adopted Asia-wide, but they themselves are Mohammedan.

Why ought we focus on their legacy, rather than affirm our own?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    I put it up for academic debate: Who's Whiter, the Indo-Iranians, or the Latin Americans? Some would say that they are equivalent societies, based on the caste system of admixture. There's both worship and hatred for the Indo-Iranians, for the Persian legacy on one hand and the Hindu-Buddhist legacy on the other, but Indians don't seem White and Iranians are Mohammedans. As for Latin Americans, they are Christian but racially dubious or ambiguous.