Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    @Bernhard: You wouldn't happen to be a 40 Year Old Virgin, would you?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    No, and given the fact that I'm younger than you, you seem to be the exception that proves the rule.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernhard For This Useful Post:

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Kids now days are maturing slower, because society tells them to. Kids play video "games" well into the 30s and if you think about it they are just games. Parents don't make their children do chores or get jobs. Children don't learn the value of hard work and this I see all the time ending with poor work ethics until they reach their 30s. As a person who hires people it is very rare to find a young adult under 25 that can work and function on their own or follow basic instructions.

Then you have girls and boys in their late teens wanting to hold on to being a child. They feel they don't have to have responsibilities and run from the chance to advance in life. This leads to them running out of time and establishing themselves until they are in their 40s or even 50s.

Yes, it is parenting and society that is the main cause of this. Children need responsibilities as they grow older. They also need to be exposed to hard work and life and to quit being sheltered. Life is short and hard and adversity breeds strength and people need to quit sheltering their kids.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Except that's not true at all. Growth hormones in food have accelerated puberty rates among youths, who are having sex far sooner than most generations since the Black Death. It was one thing to pre-contract marriages by betrothals at 11-12 years or even younger, but arranged marriages didn't usually lead to sex until 15-16 or later, not at that earlier age. As a minor myself, a long time ago, sex was between young adults or high schoolers. I became aware of it happening not only in junior high school, but even elementary school after I reached the age of majority.

Kids having kids is one thing and partly normal over the centuries if it means the age one normally begins driving, but child grooming is being practiced by adults outside the home. Youth are groomed to have sex at school and teachers even have sex with students, but far be it for teenagers to get pregnant. Child groomers push abortion and adoption at the same time as pushing sex on kids, even gay and trans perversions and false identities.

God forbid parents raise any objections at all--then the welfare state might remove children from the home, in retaliation for removing them from perverted sex courses and taking them to private schools. If the public school forces "Hug A Gay Day" onto my kids, then that school will lose students. I naturally would demand vouchers for alternative schooling. Hippie teachers insist on striking and leading student protests. When are we going to see some accountability?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 07:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Kids now days are maturing slower, because society tells them to. Kids play video "games" well into the 30s and if you think about it they are just games. Parents don't make their children do chores or get jobs. Children don't learn the value of hard work and this I see all the time ending with poor work ethics until they reach their 30s. As a person who hires people it is very rare to find a young adult under 25 that can work and function on their own or follow basic instructions.

Then you have girls and boys in their late teens wanting to hold on to being a child. They feel they don't have to have responsibilities and run from the chance to advance in life. This leads to them running out of time and establishing themselves until they are in their 40s or even 50s.

Yes, it is parenting and society that is the main cause of this. Children need responsibilities as they grow older. They also need to be exposed to hard work and life and to quit being sheltered. Life is short and hard and adversity breeds strength and people need to quit sheltering their kids.
    I agree completely. Very well said.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Well, the fat convention geeks with Asian fetishes who get no sex but wear furry and My Little Pony costumes, or the skinny "no strings attached" and "friends with benefits" Negrosexual whores have replaced getting married and having children. This balances out the age of first sexual experience, but all these morons have no family values.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baorn View Post
    Except that's not true at all. Growth hormones in food have accelerated puberty rates among youths, who are having sex far sooner than most generations since the Black Death. It was one thing to pre-contract marriages by betrothals at 11-12 years or even younger, but arranged marriages didn't usually lead to sex until 15-16 or later, not at that earlier age. As a minor myself, a long time ago, sex was between young adults or high schoolers. I became aware of it happening not only in junior high school, but even elementary school after I reached the age of majority.

Kids having kids is one thing and partly normal over the centuries if it means the age one normally begins driving, but child grooming is being practiced by adults outside the home. Youth are groomed to have sex at school and teachers even have sex with students, but far be it for teenagers to get pregnant. Child groomers push abortion and adoption at the same time as pushing sex on kids, even gay and trans perversions and false identities.

God forbid parents raise any objections at all--then the welfare state might remove children from the home, in retaliation for removing them from perverted sex courses and taking them to private schools. If the public school forces "Hug A Gay Day" onto my kids, then that school will lose students. I naturally would demand vouchers for alternative schooling. Hippie teachers insist on striking and leading student protests. When are we going to see some accountability?
    You would think since some are reaching puberty earlier, that they would also want the responsibilities earlier as well? But NO, society is all about coddling children and turning them into adult children that can't make their own decisions or think for themselves.

I don't know when we will see accountability I guess when people get educated enough about cultural marxism and how it has taken control of the entire education system.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearBrave For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 02:15 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/Irish/French
    Ancestry
    England/Ireland/France
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gemini
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Deli Shift Leader/Manager
    Politics
    Centrist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts
    I'm a department manager at a local business. I think it is really pathetic when a number of the employees assigned to work under me are in their thirties and still dependent on mommy and daddy in some way.

However, I don't judge young people harshly when it comes to getting married and having kids. It's not like this is something we wake-up one morning and decide to add to our to do list. It isn't as if we can walk out our front door and find a responsible mate to produce children with. This is something that just doesn't happen for everyone, regardless of how responsible they are.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyCaterina For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    You would think since some are reaching puberty earlier, that they would also want the responsibilities earlier as well? But NO, society is all about coddling children and turning them into adult children that can't make their own decisions or think for themselves.

I don't know when we will see accountability I guess when people get educated enough about cultural marxism and how it has taken control of the entire education system.
    It's the same thing with illegal foreigners and racial foreigners making up the Democratic Party. It's all about the welfare state, where Hillary raises village idiots called "minorities" because "minority" actually means somebody who has not reached the age of majority, not capable of adult decisions and taking care of themselves. It has nothing to do with population size, but the age of maturity. Enlightened despots view them as their children to mould into pawns for voting results keeping them in office. Once in office, they spend all our money from hard-work on kickbacks for their friends, through earmarks and porkbarrel funds by raising taxes. Tax and spend away the future...The 2008 crash was NOT Bush's fault. Congress was in the Democrats' hands by 2006 and Bush was a lame duck since then. Blame, blame, blame!

Quote Originally Posted by LillyCaterina View Post
    I'm a department manager at a local business. I think it is really pathetic when a number of the employees assigned to work under me are in their thirties and still dependent on mommy and daddy in some way.

However, I don't judge young people harshly when it comes to getting married and having kids. It's not like this is something we wake-up one morning and decide to add to our to do list. It isn't as if we can walk out our front door and find a responsible mate to produce children with. This is something that just doesn't happen for everyone, regardless of how responsible they are.
    Yeah, let's all be crazy cat f*ckers instead! Puh-lease... Absolute losers! Let's celebrate worthless mediocrity. You know, that must be the point of this thread, or is it?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 02:15 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/Irish/French
    Ancestry
    England/Ireland/France
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gemini
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Deli Shift Leader/Manager
    Politics
    Centrist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baorn View Post
    It's the same thing with illegal foreigners and racial foreigners making up the Democratic Party. It's all about the welfare state, where Hillary raises village idiots called "minorities" because "minority" actually means somebody who has not reached the age of majority, not capable of adult decisions and taking care of themselves. It has nothing to do with population size, but the age of maturity. Enlightened despots view them as their children to mould into pawns for voting results keeping them in office. Once in office, they spend all our money from hard-work on kickbacks for their friends, through earmarks and porkbarrel funds by raising taxes. Tax and spend away the future...The 2008 crash was NOT Bush's fault. Congress was in the Democrats' hands by 2006 and Bush was a lame duck since then. Blame, blame, blame!

Yeah, let's all be crazy cat f*ckers instead! Puh-lease... Absolute losers! Let's celebrate worthless mediocrity. You know, that must be the point of this thread, or is it?
    Why do I get the impression you're directing your ire at me, personally?

I have worked hard all my life. I've been married to jerks who cheated on me and beat the hell out of me. So, I never had children. And I love caring for felines. If that alone makes me "crazy", then what does that make those who thoughtlessly breed children they really don't want?
    Not all in life is at it appears to be.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyCaterina For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast